[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oots 1029 - Budget Flight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
I can't believe I'm saying this but it feels like a while since they made a jab at D&D.
>>
I'd like to see more of Durkon and his response to the big showdown with Roy, but I suppose that would also give spoilers to Durkula's whereabouts and schemings, so I may have to have a bit longer for that.
>>
>>46175206
At least this one features character development, unlike the completely vestigial last strip
>>
>>46175294
Not saying it's a bad page, quite the contrary, I had a chuckle and it discusses the plot as it progresses. The previous one seemed like filler, to be honest. The kind of a "Oh yeah, we can't just have them agreeing to make the flight" filler
>>
File: minimalism.png (492 KB, 932x1194) Image search: [Google]
minimalism.png
492 KB, 932x1194
>>
>>46175524
Get out of here, Thog.
>>
File: 4us.jpg (114 KB, 318x1066) Image search: [Google]
4us.jpg
114 KB, 318x1066
>>46175524
>>
>>46176041
>So long

Who are you talking to?

>Oh i just threw Elan and Belkar off.

What?!Why?!

>They were pissing me off, and with them and Durkon gone I have a harem.

>Don't worry though, I'm hung like a tarrasque

Oh... ok.
I'll ask V for a scoll of grease.
>>
File: oots.jpg (318 KB, 638x2132) Image search: [Google]
oots.jpg
318 KB, 638x2132
>>46176168
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.