[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character Appeal In Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1458256570118.jpg (129 KB, 720x926) Image search: [Google]
1458256570118.jpg
129 KB, 720x926
How cute are your NPCs? How cute is your party? Image very related.
>>
>>46092249
Image is extremely related. Very nice.
>>
File: group pic.png (98 KB, 1388x629) Image search: [Google]
group pic.png
98 KB, 1388x629
>>46092249
well... shadowrun

i want to pet the snek
>>
>>46092359
>i want to pet the snek
THIS SHOWS YOU STILL HAVE A HUMAN HEART
>>
>>46092249
>>46092359
Not OP, but i hef two sneks. You may not pet them.
>>
How cute are the NPC's in my game? A lot, apparently. At least two of them are getting waifu'd hard by the players and one of said NPCs may be losing her spaghetti really hard for one PC
>>
>>46092249
Our DM treats Appearance as an attribute. Its base is the average of one's Charisma and Constitution scores, with a few modifiers thrown in from the BoEF. From there, it's treated as any other attribute score. People can use spells and make magic items to increase their appearance score. Obviously, courtesans and the such pay well to have their score raised for their work.

We have several NPC's who are in relationships with PC's; an ancient vampire who, since he has no Con score, only uses his Cha for his App and has tons of magic items and shit, a sexbot construct with free will and "i was raped for decades by your evil lich uncle figure", a cheshire cat-girl teen who "i'm actually 400 years old and sacrificed me and the vampire's children to Satan in a depressive murder-spree", and the "i'm going against my inner nature and actually falling in love with you" succubus.

Who wants to guess which one my "i was mind controlled into murdering then raising my parents when i was twelve" necromancer got with?
>>
>>46092813
I don't know, probably NOT the cat-girl since it seems like family-murder would be a touchy subject with the necromancer. Otherwise they all seem viable.
>>
File: latest[1].png (12 KB, 278x369) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
12 KB, 278x369
>>46092249
Character was a fairy looking like this. Also served as a hat for the party centaur. Had massive cute bonuses to reaction rolls and innocence made it extremely hard for any bad things to be pinned on me (though I never did anything bad).
>>
>>46092628
>You may not pet them.
But...!!
>>
>>46092249
is that nathan scott phillips?
>>
>>46095206
>is that nathan scott phillips?
Who?
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (82 KB, 442x351) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
82 KB, 442x351
>>46092628
>>46094942
>tfw qt friend has snek and I get to pet both of them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.