[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever picked a mimic's lock /tg/? Tell me about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: This Image is Not a Mimic.png (240 KB, 430x479) Image search: [Google]
This Image is Not a Mimic.png
240 KB, 430x479
Have you ever picked a mimic's lock /tg/? Tell me about it.
>>
File: 1376509050229 mimic -daww.jpg (159 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
1376509050229 mimic -daww.jpg
159 KB, 600x736
>>46084265
Well there was that one time.
>>
File: Mimic_Princess_2.png (9 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Mimic_Princess_2.png
9 KB, 700x700
>>46084265
I uh... I don't wanna talk about it
>>
File: chilchalk.png (900 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
chilchalk.png
900 KB, 1125x1600
>>46084265
I knew a guy who knew a guy who did that once.
It was awful.
>>
Been a lot of mimic threads recently. I approve, mimics are great.

My favorite mimic I used was giving a mimic the ability to use telepathy, so it created a cult around itself and had people "enter the gate to heaven" aka its mouth. My PCs found the thing at night, and they almost fed themselves to it. Would have been hilarious.
>>
>>46085423
Sounds like the fun god from Oglaf.
>>
>>46084265
If by pick lock you mean we beat it until it vomited up jewels in a desperate attempt to get away and we kept beating on it.
Though this was the same game where my fighter grapped the elf and hoisted her over his shoulder since he didn't have darkvision.
>>
>>46085455
I read so much shit its basically a certainty I stole the idea from somewhere. Still great.
>>
>>46084265
Is this a vague magical realm thread? If so how lewd.

Because I'm not too sure where the line between sexual intercourse, and deception that these mimics endure. Is my key going into the mimics privates? Or is it just annoyed?
>>
File: rape-is-never-funny.jpg (202 KB, 814x1044) Image search: [Google]
rape-is-never-funny.jpg
202 KB, 814x1044
>>46086017
I mean, the chest opening is its mouth, right? So that would just be like sticking something into its lips.

Possibly lewd if you want to make it that way, but otherwise just kind of annoying
>>
File: dig hole.jpg (56 KB, 516x288) Image search: [Google]
dig hole.jpg
56 KB, 516x288
Where does a mimic poop from?

I mean, it eats all those meatbags...
>>
File: rapetho.png (219 KB, 464x435) Image search: [Google]
rapetho.png
219 KB, 464x435
This is going to inevitably end in lewd
>>
>>46086147
Looks like a Mimicutie (Kid Icarus) and a Dark Souls mimic. One hell of a combination.
>>
What if you use a key?And that key was also a mimic?
>>
>>46084265
>and if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
>they're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box
Better run.
>>
Who else /devilishmimics/ here?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.