[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had an extremely melancholy dream. I will spare you many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Quest.jpg (261 KB, 1163x798) Image search: [Google]
Quest.jpg
261 KB, 1163x798
I just had an extremely melancholy dream.

I will spare you many of the dumb details, but essentially I was a Obrimos Mage of great power in our world. Being fed up with our society, I used my powers to leave forever. However just before I left I dreamed about going through my home, through all my physical possessions and memories, taking only what I would need for my journey across the stars. Leaving behind wealth, even furniture that I have made myself in woodshop class and gifts given to me because they weren't practical and then I finally flew away from it all, flying out of Earth into space to become an interstellar traveler, never to return.

Needless to say, this gave me a lot of feels. But basically I ask you, have you every empathized with a character who left everything they had behind to go on a grand quest or journey?
>>
>>46076068
Nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>46076130

It's relevant, faggot.
>>
>>46076217
The only necessary part of your post is the question at the end.
Nobody cares about your made up dream.
>>
>>46076257
>made up
People around here are suspicious about the most bizarre things.
>>
>>46076068
Next time put the question on the title and THEN tell your story
>>
>>46076415

Alright then.

Tell me, has anyone here had any suspiciously /tg/ related dreams themselves?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.