[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest thing about your setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 538992164.png (485 KB, 794x606) Image search: [Google]
538992164.png
485 KB, 794x606
What's the weirdest thing about your setting?
>>
>>46075598
IQDB has failed me. What is that from?
>>
>>46075667
Try Google.
>>
>>46075598
The sun is watching you and judging you.
The sun enforces ancient property rights and punishes perversions of the old law with laser beams.
This is the reason vampires and skin walker can only move in the cover of darkness and are unable to enter your home.
>>
>>46076890
If the sun cares about property, of all things, then why does it go out of its way to punish vampires and not thieves or invaders?
>>
>>46077026
Cuz the Sun is racist
>>
>There are many kinds of hydras with different animal heads, from goose to lamprey to bobbit worm.
>>
>>46075598

There are plenty, so I'm unsure which one might be.

>There is a fairy network spying on all the multiverse to fill an ever-expanding library in the fey realm
>The tarrasque was created through destruction
>One planet lacks moons although nobody noticed it: what looks like moons, are actually the eyes of a gigantic ethereal being with glowing eyes.
>All sorts of aberrations around, including a kind whose mind and overall shape is like a dog/wolf, but it's blind, has no fur and got a smooth gray skin, his presence fills the air with static noise, its skin is acid, and instead of barking and howling it got sonic waves (and attacks) that helps them to see also: that's the origin of the static noise they emit.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of them at this moment. Maybe I'll remember later.
>>
>>46075667
Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko
>>
>>46075598
All spellcasting is powered by doing it wrong.
Clerics pray to nonexistent Gods (and are powered by), Wizards learn and abide by nonexistent rules, etc.
>>
some elves have beards
>>
>>46075598
It's a typical D&D kind of land except a squad of Space Marines have landed and are wreaking havoc.

It's the PC's job to try and kill the marines and the cult following that they've developed
>>
One of the 3 major Kingdoms in the world is ruled by a dog with super human intelligence.
He is married to a fairy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.