[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me, my lowly servants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: WON67.jpg (841 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WON67.jpg
841 KB, 950x1229
Stat me, my lowly servants.
>>
>save or die
Full caster, level 10+.
>>
I'm sorry no one is paying attention to your RPG thread, but that's no reason to spam a retarded Stat Me thread. If anything, this is exactly the kind of dumb move that gave KBMD or whatever such a bad name by having it associated with shill-like spammers.
>>
>>46064473
Violence +10
>>
>>46064524
Oh, I was wondering when SHILL, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anon was going to show up. How's it going, buddy? Still suffering from an excess of salt?
>>
>>46064573
>Taking the bait
>>
>>46064573
You trying to imply it's only one person who's noticed your obvious and embarrassing spamming is just further obvious embarrassment. Let me do you a favor, and teach you how to not be an obnoxious spammer so you don't garner any more hatred towards the not particularly exceptional comic that you are putting so much effort in trying to promote.

Don't spam.
That's the big secret.
Especially not in the most obvious "I just want to post something off-topic on /tg/" style as a Stat Me thread.
You have your little RPG thread. Discuss the RPG there, instead of trying to muster up the less amiable people who are tired of your little agenda.
>>
Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —
>>
>>46064664
I ain't OP, dude. Just some random anon who doesn't understand your compulsive need to post SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL! every time a KSBD thread shows up. They aren't even that common, so your "STOP SPAMMING U FAGT" doesn't even make sense. Why don't you go shitpost on /v/ or in a Games Workshop thread?
>>
>>46064664
Wow, I actually had no idea there was a thread for it already Shillanon. I was about to call you names but luckily I checked first. Too bad OPs can't delete threads anymore! I totally would.
>>
>>46064664
Yeaaaah, definitely got too much salt in your system. You may want to get that looked at.
>>
>>46064733
Eh, it's pretty dead, and Shillanon'd just move over there if you deleted this one, anyway.
>>
File: Fractured ass.jpg (46 KB, 680x570) Image search: [Google]
Fractured ass.jpg
46 KB, 680x570
>>46064664
>>
>>46064728
Please, stop playing pretend.

It's no big secret. KSBD had/has some obnoxious spammers who kept spamming the comic here instead of on /co/. This is a Stat Me thread, which is a purposeless little thread that serves only for people to spam off-topic things on /tg/.
There's already a KSBD thread up that explicitly is about the game. Once again, I'm sorry it's not particularly popular, but hoping to just spam the comic onto this board just isn't going to work.

Why are you so upset that someone is pointing this out? You seem to think it's not obvious to anyone who's been here longer than a week, and you're just going to end up garnering more hatred by your decision to stay with your duplicitous "tactics."

You know that other KSBD thread? The one actually about the game? Notice how no one cares about it, or is screaming "Shill"? Because it's not outright defying the rules or the spirit of the rules as this thread is.

Want to discuss the comic? There's /co/ for that. There's no need to try and carve a niche for your pet interest onto a traditional games board, because if everyone acted as obnoxiously as you did, there'd be no room left for the people who actually want to discuss traditional games.

Be considerate.
>>
File: I MAD.jpg (21 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
I MAD.jpg
21 KB, 600x570
>>46064891
>>
>>46064891
And yet, you only scream SHILL in KSBD threads, and not "Stat This Smug Animoo Gril thread"
>>
>>46064906
What site are you from? Or are you and your little friends just from some other board?

Hoping that "U MAD" does anything except make you look like you're fresh out of /b/ is really only something someone fresh out of /b/ would think.
>>
>>46064944
Adult Friend Finder.
>>
>>46064944
>everyone who disagrees with me is samefag, a wandering band of tumblrites, or a /b/astard
>>
>>46065052
I thought you knew, accusing people of being from a different website/board is 4chans version of "triggered".
>>
>>46064994
>>46065052
>>46065092
tumblr? Are you also responsible for that Lesbian thread that's up?
>>
/co/ garbage/10
>>
>>46065121
You're welcome to an opinion, even if it's one I disagree with.
>>
>>46064473
the choreography here is fucking atrocious
>enemy combatant somehow instanly momentum and doesn't slam into flower bitch when their fist is that close
>3 other ninjas aren't referenced despite being directly next to them
>>
>>46065336
Magic.
>>
>>46064473
I wonder why Incubus hasn't like sent somebody after the key of kings if he knows where Allison is and that she's about to probably give it away to Mother Om.
>>
>>46065336
You mean the guys with masks? They're her guards.
>>
>>46064664
Please kill yourself. I beg you, for the sake of /tg/.
>>
>>46065553
He's busy fucking like, a million whores. At once.

Dude doesn't care who's in charge as long as he gets to fuck around with his seventh of the universe.

That's my take, at least.
>>
>>46065553
He might be hoping that Allison'll off a couple (or maybe most) of the Demiurges first so he can swoop in and take their stuff.
>>
>>46065776
Yeah but don't you think he'd be afraid Mottom would use the power to take over all his shit and eat all his whores? Idk, maybe not.

>>46065849
With what? Allison is a good drinker, I suppose, but she hasn't shown any combat skills yet. I mean, maybe he has some kind of insider knowledge, but.
>>
>>46065894
She has THE Key of Kings, even if she doesn't know how to use it yet.
>>
>>46064891

Yeah good point, better to let this die so we can have more threads about lesbians, dm fetishes, cargo shorts, girlwatdo? and cheesecake. Purity of the board secure under your watch!
>>
>>46065894
Key of Kings pretty much. Allison sealed a rogue Ebon Devil with nothing but a mask and some gumption. She's packing an atomic fireball in both her jeans and the tzar bomba of reality-powers in her forehead.
>>
>>46065954
I stopped reading after it was revealed her blue demon friend with the paper soldiers wrote fanfiction. Anyone recall what page that was?
>>
>>46066072
Page 12 of Wielder of Names
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x522
>>46066094
Thanks anon. Here's a cute picture as payment.
>>
>>46066233
>you will never have a puppy-sized bee as a pet
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x675
>>46066257
>>
>>46066257
I'm sad now.
>>
>>46065613
Says the /co/ shill
>>
File: hwat.jpg (17 KB, 462x409) Image search: [Google]
hwat.jpg
17 KB, 462x409
>>46066743
>>
>>46065336
>3 other ninjas aren't referenced despite being directly next to them
see >>46065610
>despite being directly next to them
The prince's(?) guards /start/ adjacent to the prince(?), but they're readying firearms; they are not charging forward..
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.