[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /tg/, what makes Pathfinder so much better then D&D?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: paladin knight woman.jpg (316 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
paladin knight woman.jpg
316 KB, 850x1133
Hey, /tg/, what makes Pathfinder so much better then D&D?
>>
>>46043692
Nothing.
It's arguably worse.
>>
>>46043692
>>46043726
This. It's not much other than a slightly modified 3.5, and there's... not a whole lot that you could argue that makes it *better*.
>>
Yeah, it's not much better. If you carefully select which rules you use it can be. The problem is that it has a lot of rule bloat.
>>
File: 1443903202353.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443903202353.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
Pathfinder is literally making the rules more casual while adding ugly bloat.

Also see: 5e
>>
It's worse in a thousand ways, thanks to a slew of incompetent writers and designers, but it does have more player-friendly (and stronger) characters to play, so it can often gain the favor of the majority of the group (the players).
All in all, it's not as good as a proper 3.75 might have been nor really all that great compared to 3.5 altogether, but it's certainly more seductive to players.

That is, until 5e steps into the equation. 5e might be flawed in a lot of ways, but it definitely is a fantastic game that gets better each time I play it. My three groups unanimously agree, and it's largely because it's just so easy for me to run and for them to improvise with their abilities.
>>
>>46043692

Seiba a cute
>>
>>46043692
Your sister sucking my cock.
>>
>>46043692
I'm not sure OP, why don't you tell us
>>
>>46043692
That pic makes me think of Lux if she had been a warrior instead of Garen.
>>
File: 1412806103443.jpg (206 KB, 1400x987) Image search: [Google]
1412806103443.jpg
206 KB, 1400x987
>>46043935
It's true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.