[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me, /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 306451973216548109.jpg (180 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
306451973216548109.jpg
180 KB, 707x1000
>>
>>46033053
>Favored enemy: trains
>>
File: 1-dream_job.gif (669 KB, 480x416) Image search: [Google]
1-dream_job.gif
669 KB, 480x416
>>46033053
Some kind of strength-focused monk, but only in a system where monks aren't garbage. Dude's got some strong abilities:
>can heal allies with Mantra
>huge single-target damage with Pummel, Suplex, and Bum Rush / Phantom Rush (depends on the translation)
>can use fire and wind element area attacks
>single-target holy element attack
>can self-sacrifice to heal all allies
>strength score through the goddamn roof
>wall of hit points
>>
>>46033053
Going by 40k stats :
WS 5, BS 2, S 7, T 6, W 4, I 4, A 5, Sv -/4++

Wargear:
none

Special Rules:
Eternal Warrior
Fearless
Furious Charge
Hatred (Trains)
Preferred Enemy (Trains)
Rage
>>
>>46033053
I don't know who that is and I am too lazy to reverse image search.
>>
>>46033627
It's Sabin from Final Fantasy IV. The last true Man of Final Fantasy. He can suplex a train (while running AWAY from it), punch demigods to death and bench press a crumbling building.
>>
>>46033627
It's Sabin, one of the PCs from Final Fantasy 6 (FF3 in the US). He is meme famous on the Internet because of his Suplex maneuver, which can be used in a fight against a train engine early in the game, as seen in the gif file posted here >>46033439
>>
>>46033772
>Last true man of Final Fantasy
>Forgetting about best dad Barret Wallace
>Forgetting about actual best dad Jecht
>>
Do it yourself. I don't know who that is but I guarantee it is weeb and I shouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>46033053
Strength 20
Constitution 20
Dexterity 20
Wisdom 10
Intelligence 10
Charisma 16

HP 9999
AC Fuck you

Weapons
FIST

Abilities
FIST
Blitz
Whatever he God damn well pleases. LOOK AT THIS MAN!
>>
>>46033627

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to say about him, but I'll try keep it short:

>He's a monk who's able to perform various techniques, including a suplex (well, it's really more of a suped up piledriver, but who's counting?) a freaking kamehameha/hadouken, and Hokuto Hyakuretsuken. Don't believe me? Just ask his rival, Vargas. Oh wait, you can't. Sabin saw to that.
>Brother of Edgar, another PC, who uses tools which also includes a chainsaw and a crossbow that fires anchors.
>Suplexed/piledrived a phantom train that was ferrying passengers over to their final resting place (less dickish and more awesome than it sounds)
>Befriended a samurai and a boy raised in the wilds, while also braving the undersea currents to reach his other friends
>SURVIVED THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE...caused by a nihilistic clown with god like powers
>Held up a house for 4 minutes
>More or less become his master's successor
>Punched aforementioned clown's shit in, which by property of transition (assuming I'm doing it right), means he punched God's shit in, or at least the closest next thing.
>>
>>46033538
>WS 5
Nigger, what? He's got the second highest (after Umaro, a literal monster) strength in the game and third highest (after Umaro again and Gau SORT of, both monsters in their own way) attack. Add his Blitzes to the mix and that motherfucker is easily a 7 at least.
>>
>>46033772
FF VI, not IV.
>>46034175
Forgot about Auron, because Auron. Snow because he literally punched hot ice twins into a motorcycle.
>>
File: blitz comics.jpg (95 KB, 566x836) Image search: [Google]
blitz comics.jpg
95 KB, 566x836
>>
>>46034175
>Jecht
>best dad
hmm, at best he's better than Garland.

Barret is Best step dad, though a much better dad than the actual father.
>>
>>46035991
I love shit like this.
>>
File: fuck you and fuck your trains.jpg (39 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck you and fuck your trains.jpg
39 KB, 500x600
"Send out da Killatrain, ya gitz! We'z gonna' krump dem 'umies all at da same time! CHOO CHOO!"
"Uh, Boss? We ain't movin'..."
"Da zog you mean, we ain't movin'? Toss in da koal squig an' pull da 'go' levva! Even a snotlin' could do dat!"
"We iz, Boss, we iz! But dere's a 'umie..."
"KRUMP 'IM AN' GET MOVIN'!"
"Boss, 'ez liftin' da Killatrain!"
"...Gork an' Mork..."
>>
>>46036043
>Garland
>father
Wut?
>>
>>46033053
thought he was Dio for a second/10
>>
>>46036151
He created Kuja and Zidane and that female Genome, he's their father.
>>
>>46036236
Oh, I thought you meant Garland from FF1.

Well in that case, Shadow's a better dad too.
>>
File: Cosmos_8_Laguna.png (7 MB, 1535x4564) Image search: [Google]
Cosmos_8_Laguna.png
7 MB, 1535x4564
>>46034175
Spaghetti dad is best dad.
>>
>>46036264
The best thing Shadow ever did for Relm was stay out of her life.

Well, that or bequeath her the worlds most bitchin' dog.
>>
>>46036366
I dunno, hucking the most powerful sword in the world at Godsatan so hard he died was a pretty great act as a dad.
>>
>>46035895
His S is 7, that's higher than a BLOODTHIRTSER. That said, his WS shouldn't be too high (even though 5 is pretty high) considering he's an unarmed fighter and not a weapon master.
>>
File: Vargas-ffvi-ios-battle.png (13 KB, 112x158) Image search: [Google]
Vargas-ffvi-ios-battle.png
13 KB, 112x158
do you even lift?
>>
>>46038434
>Vargas thinking he's hot shit
An entire collapsing building once, so yeah.
>>
>>46035991
Fuck you, I needed those sides
>>
>>46033053
In Anima?
Nephilim Jayan for HUGE GAINS.
Tao for PUNCH!
Strength 15-plus, enough to lift a ghost train.
Dex in the low teens, Con high teens. Perception decent, Pow and WP middling, Int lowish.
Ki Healing abilities, Ki Techniques for the more Esoteric Punch Arts.
Pankration and/or Grappling definite, Kempo for ATATATATATA.
Attack higher than Block. Feats of Strength, Withstand Pain both over 300.
Hard to Kill 3 Advantage because stupid high monk HP.
>>
>>46033053
Wow, OP actually posted a character interesting enough for /tg/ to not immediately raid this thread with owlbear posting.
>>
>>46043194
I was wondering where the obligatory owlbear stat block is. I guess Sabin suplexed it to death.
>>
File: fuck trains.jpg (69 KB, 700x318) Image search: [Google]
fuck trains.jpg
69 KB, 700x318
Sabin Rene Figaro

d8 Prince in Exile
d8 Blitz Master
d8 More Powerful Than A Locomotive

Power Set: Blitz
d10 Strength
d8 Durability
d8 Endurance
d8 Reflexes

SFX: Pummel - Lower the highest die rating in your pool to keep three dice instead of two.

SFX: Suplex - Step up your strength die when attacking a character with d10 or lower strength. Spend a plot point to step up your strength against characters with a d12 Strength.

SFX: Aurabolt - When attacking undead, step up the effect die

SFX: Mantra - Spend a plot point to step down physical and mental stress of team mates

SFX: Tiger Break - Double your strength when making an attack while at d12 physical stress.

Milestone: Exiled Prince of Figaro
Gain 1 EXP when you talk about your experiences after leaving Figaro
Gain 3 EXP when another character inflicts emotional stress on you related to Figaro or your princely duties
Gain 10 EXP when you abandon your vagabond ways to return to Figaro once and for all OR when you proclaim to the people of Figaro that you want no part in ruling them

Milestone: Duncan's Disciple
Gain 1 EXP when you first use a Blitz technique in battle
Gain 3 EXP when you charge headlong into a fight without thinking
Gain 10 EXP when you chose to rein yourself in to become a methodical monk OR when you decide to forge your own path without Duncan's teachings
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.