[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malcador
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Malcador is the super-shaman and he created the emperor to be his semi-sentient glowing "i'm a fucking golden god" distraction as his whole theme for the past 30,000 years was to watch from the sidelines and habits like that are hard to break.

When "The emperor" went to talk with the Chaos gods, they could tell he wasn't a life form, as he was purely warp energy (he was Malcador's psychic projection, biomanced to have flesh, telepathy-ed to have a 'mind' etc) and thought he was an as-of-yet unborn Chaos god. So they all give him about 1/4 of their power on the promise of dominion over reality and the merging of the warp and the materium by his hand, and the return of their power when he becomes a chaos god.

In that instant he goes from artificial life form pumped up by one supercharged psyker to a being more powerful than any single individual Chaos god, still thinking he is who Malcador made him think he was.

Malcador is like "ahh fuck, let's see how this plays out" and his now uncontrollable golden plaything he has been using to control mankind is now actually in charge of mankind and an unknown quantity.

Malcador spends the next few thousand years in over his head, advising the emperor with his wealth of experience trying to help.
>>
File: 1365263946284.jpg (325 KB, 1220x1120) Image search: [Google]
1365263946284.jpg
325 KB, 1220x1120
>>46005307
bump
>>
>>46005307
Is this actually the canon now?
>>
>>46005449
No, it's OP's fanfiction/speculation.
>>
Malcador the Party-pooper
>>
>>46005307
That would explain why the Emperor was prone to so many baffling decisions.

Malcador gives him sophisticated enough programing to pass for "Perfect Human" so long as you don't look to hard. The idea being that Malcador could update his mind every few days when the cracks started to show.

Then he becomes "real" and he can't get through the defences to put in new updates.
>>
bumpbump
>>
>>46005896
I've heard that the Primarchs really resented Malcador
But I always liked to imagine that they saw him as an older brother
Or Daddies special friend.
>>
>>46009382
A lot of the Primarch's was simply jealous and suspicious of him, as he knew the Emperor and his secrets better than his sons.

Hes friends with Dorn and Girlyman. He knew Montarion pretty well and he even let him have a peek on the golden throne. Lorgar punched him and he survived, Russ and Angron made snarled at him from time to time, though bother were wary of the secretive old man.
>>
>>46007482
So, eventually, Malcador gives his life to save his simulacrum/humanity?
Or are we supposing that he somehow faked his death on the throne?
>>
>>46005307
I've always had a theory similar to the opening part. Pretty much Malcador was the true Emperor and the physical emperor was just a flesh shell that Malcador would project into. When the "Emperor" was mortally wounded fighting Horus Malcador had to use massive amounts of psychic might keeping his physical shell alive. Eventually what remained of Malcador's power in his own body turned to dust leaving just the portion of his soul that possessed the Emperor.
>>
>>46011217
By that point he has come to terms with the big golden idiot being it's own thing.

Malcador gave his life on the Throne because he wanted humanity to survive more than anything. To survive it would need to be united. He was willing to die for that.
>>
>>46005307

So basically The Emperor is Malcador's stand?
>>
>>46011616
Hol Horse as a stand named "Emperor"
Malcador has a stand named "Emperor"
>mfw Hol Horse was Malcador all along
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.