[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8 cults. >All worship the same God, but with different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6
File: throne.jpg (512 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
512 KB, 1280x960
>8 cults.
>All worship the same God, but with different focuses.
>All high priests get (different) magic
>The cults see the respective other cults as infidels.

Does that sound stupid?
>>
>>45998108
>What are the Abrahamic religions?
>>
>>45998108
That sound like the guilds from MtG.
>>
>>45998152
This guy has a point.
>>
>>45998152
Don't even need to go as far out as religions. Just diffrent sects of christanity manage this.
>>
>>45998108

8 is kind of a high number, but other than that? Not really.

Its much more forgiveable if you make a little change: All of the 8 cults consider themselves to be 'most right' or the one true path, but each faction usually has one or two of the other factions that they are on speaking terms with or generally tolerate. Ones whose views are considered heresy, but not blasphemy.

Maybe one of the cults is such assholes that no one else likes them, which id how you know that they are assholes.

The other thing to do is to have the magic they use be technically universal, its just that they consider the magic that the other cults practice to be forbidden or impure.

So, lets say Cult #3 has a fire theme. Cult #6 knows how to do fire magic as well, they just don't teach that to their initiates and they consider the use of such magic to be a sign of heresy and straying from the true path because that magic is associated with another cult.
>>
>>45998217
Except we don't see Catholics bombing Protestant churches. But you do see Muslims bombing everyone that's not a Muslim.
>>
>>45998404
30 years war happened
it was pretty brutal
>>
>>45998404
Haven't been to Ireland much, huh?
>>
>>45998404
>we don't see Catholics bombing Protestant churches
What, you've never heard of Ireland?
>>
>>45998404
>Except we don't see Catholics bombing Protestant churches
We did for a good long while actually. At one point, England was powered almost entirely by burning catholics.
>>
>>45998404
You should try taking a stroll round some parts of Belfast...
>>
>>45998404
Have a little bit of a look at recent Irish history, before you embarass yourself further.
>>
File: ...huh.png (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
...huh.png
20 KB, 200x300
>>45998108

Actually, I shit you not, that is my current homebrew religion. Would you like me to post my notes?
>>
>>45998404
Have you ever heard of Ireland
>>
>>45998152
I came here to post this and i'm a Christ fag. this is literally the Abrahamic religions. Christianity alone has enough sects to qualify for this >>45998108

>>45998404
As has been said, Ireland, England, 30 yrs war, etc. Catholics and Protestants not being mortal enemies is a hell of a recent thing, like, in the last century recent
>>
>>45998535
>>45998528
>>45998494
>>45998486
>>45998483
>>45998465
>>45998462
>>45998446
>Thinking that 100 years of non-violence between the two doesn't count as peaceful
Plebs. You probably still think Christians are all blood crazy crusaders because se king in England 700 years ago had the crusades.
>>
>>45998584
I told you not to embarass yourself further, and now look what you've done.
>>
>>45998584
>100 years
>IM
>FUCKING
>PLYING
>>
>>45998404
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

I remember visiting Northern Ireland in mid-90's and a train station was mostly closed because it had been bombed like a week before. Shit's real, man.
>>
>>45998584
100 years is pretty much nothing, taken against the whole of human history. And thats even if you're some kind of retard who thinks earth is only 6000 years old (hint: it isn't kill yourself)
>>
>>45998584
>hurr, christians don't bomb other christians
>yeah they do, here's examples
>durr, look at these edgelords hating christians, lol

Just stop it already.
>>
Even ignoring whether there are current examples of religious sects warring, it still stands that christanity alone has hundreds of diffrent sects that all disagree on major aspects of their religion. It's easy to imagine how this could esscalate into violence.
>>
>>45998708
Yes. Examples from an island of mostly isolated people who've got nothing better to do in their spare time. Now tell me the last Protestant on Catholic (or vice versa) attack that's happened in America.
>>
>>45998513
Not OP, but I'm interested.
>>
>>45998664
>Since the whole of human history is tens of thousand of years means stuff that happened in 1450 are completely relevant to modern political climates
Kill yourself.
>>
>>45998584
Bro, The Troubles officially "ended" less than twenty years ago.
>>
>>45998657
So stupid that we call it "The Troubles". It'd be like America reffering to 9/11 as "That Incident".
>>
>>45998748
>it didn't happen in America so it's not relevant
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1454541971968.png (845 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454541971968.png
845 KB, 1920x1080
>>45998404
Excellent job, and it didn't even work in the way you intended.
>>
>>45998785
>100 years
>1450

Anon that is 566 years ago. Literally more than 5 times the amount of time being discussed.

Also, it kind of fucking is since the events of that time shaped the events of the 1900's. Again, Ireland. Also America's distrust for Catholics up through the '60's. Kennedy was thought to be a no-go because he was a filthy fucking catholic and the pope would be beaming policy directly into his brain.
>>
>>45998815
>Someone in Somalia that's Jewish just raped and murdered twenty villagers
>That means all American Jews are murdering rapists
Yeah, location does hold relevancy to facts.
>>
>>45998783
Full notes are in this huge notepad file of details, but basically in this world I've constructed:

It is a fact that there is 1 god. Everyone knows this. Its a sort of inherent knowledge everything in this world is born with. However, the bible that the one true god taught from is so old and written in such an ancient language that nobody remembers how to actually read it properly. And the few people that CAN read it, are often confused by the results. Sentences that contradict other sentences, or even their own sentences, life advice that seems to be all over the play, or left up to very vague metaphors, etc.

The highest officials in the religion couldn't agree on which parts of the bible were meant to be followed, or in which priority. Naturally, they got into arguments, and wound up splitting into separate covenants to practice what THEY feel are the most important aspects of their religion

>Covenant of the Way of the Hero
Basically, these guys believe in all of the wishy-washy heroic stories that are told, and try to model themselves after the good guys in these herculian stories

>...of the Gardeners
These guys are also known as the Bloody Botanists. They believe in, above all else, justice. Eye for an eye type people. They practice law and whatnot, but believe that "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" and they want to nip it in the bud. So it's not uncommon for them to, say, demand the life of the criminal, the criminals children, their parents, best friend, wives, next door neighbors...

>...Silent
These guys believe that everything wrong with the world among humans is because they communicate. Talking expresses a difference of ideas, which lead to exclusion, fighting, and war. So they practice not doing it. The heirarchy is a little reversed due to their nature though. New initiates are the ones who try to stand out in the street and gather more followers, and the higher you get up in this Covenant, the less you talk.

pt1/2
>>
>>45998818
Alright, I responded to that guy, but I have to admit that was funny
>>
>>45998982
>...of Silver Hand
These guys believe that money and trade is what makes a good world work. Not only do they believe in the acquisition of wealth, but also the spending of it. They hate people who don't gather riches, but also equally hate those that don't spend it. Dragons and Tyrants are their number 1 enemies. Imagine Robin Hood if he majored in economics. They of course provide lots of entry-level work for peons to make money with as well, so they're the default "I have nothing to do" quest givers

>Lady Death
These guys are cutthroat and blood thirsty. They believe in all else the natural order of the world. But to them, death is a huge part of this. These people are very unscrupulous, hate demons, and fight using the dirtiest of tricks while preaching natural order and darwinistic theories. They call themselves Lady Death because the gender neutral pronoun in the ancient language is feminine (much like "he" in English is technically gender neutral), so they think there's a reason for that. Lot of rumors about them being involved with assassinations...

>Temple of the Many
These guys think that, while there is indeed only 1 TRUE god, they think that the bible was actually penned by many other spirits and gods of other worlds offering advice to the One True God. Which is why it's so contradictory. So they believe that you should practice ALL of them. Equally. In moderation. They're very unpredictable, and one week might decide to help you out, and then the next week decide to cut you out because they think you're a crook.

pt 2 of 3 actually.
>>
>>45999185
>of the Followers of the Scarlet Pieces
These guys are the bad guys essentially and get along well with no one. They came under a belief that the world they're in is apart of a cosmic game vs another god, and that the other god's 'pieces' are demons. They tried to "study" this game, and couldn't figure out what the win condition is, as "it couldn't be killing all the demons" because they seem to pop up without warning or any rhyme or reason" as though there were infinite resources. Whereas there seemed to be a very finite and fragile limit to the number of humanoid races that could come into fruition.

The Scarlet Pieces believe that currently, the OTG is losing this game. Humanoids are constantly at each others' necks while more and more wars, bloodshed, and demon attacks occur over and over again. The general populace is malaligned, and they believe this is due to demonic influence.

They want to make the world right and sane again. Since they can't see any way of 'winning' or even what their goal is in general, they figured "Well, the quickest way to make things right is if we reset the game. And the fastest way to do that is to make us lose, and have the gods start up a new game". So, with this mindset, they help out demons. Demon summoning rituals, harboring criminals, sacrificing anyone and everyone they can get their hands on, they've made themselves the enemy of mankind and aligned with the monsters.

They're called the Covenant of the Followers of the Scarlet Pieces because in dragon chess, traditionally the first player is gold and the second player is scarlet, and in an opening passage, the other god that is playing with the demons made an allusion to offering the OTG the first move.
>>
>>45999296
Oh, that's all of it. Those are basically the short hand notes I made, though I kind of put all of the Scarlet Pieces history out there.
>>
>>45998874
Actually New York and Israel both has a rampant and long-entrenched epidemic of child molestation by traditionalist jews with those who speak out being thrown out of the community.

One of the few rabbis that has become the only real source of resistance to it was recently attacked by acid.
>>
>>45998874
>Jews raping and murdering in Somalia
>"Jews have never and will never rape and murder."

Sound logic that nobody can argue with.
>>
>>45998404
>But you do see Muslims bombing everyone that's not a Muslim.
Most Muslim terrorist groups have kill counts largely made up of Muslim civilians, both from major (Shia vs. Sunni) and minor belief differences.
>>
>>45998404
Man speaks truth.

Also,
>>45998446
>>45998462
>>45998465
>>45998483
>>45998486
>>45998494
All these butthurt potato farmers ITT. Getting pissed at Englishman because they kicked Irish ass for the last few centuries, is not the same as Catholics holy warring Protestants.
>>
>>45998803
Well, it didn't happen in an instant. It was a decades spanning conflict with both sides going overboard. If IRA had just ran a truck full of explosives to a busy business building in London and killed hundreds, if not thousands of people at once, maybe it would be remembered differently.
>>
>>45998982
>>45999185
>>45999296
Interesting; I like it, anon.
>>
>>45998818
>>45999448
There we go.
>>
>>45999526
Thank you anon. Though, I wish I had realized it was a disguised /pol/ thread before I posted about it.
>>
>>45999459
>Catholics actively bombing Protestants doesn't count as Catholics bombing Protestants if it's not an officially declared holy war

Enough with the damage control, man.
>>
>>45999585
When the pope declares holy war, does it count as holy war you dumb Irishman.
>>
>>45998108
>Does that sound stupid?
No. in fact if you have one active God (manifesting himself to the people, sending around prophets and doin' miracles and shit) - that is the only reasonable outcome, as different powers and philosophies will have quite different interpretations of His every act and word. He might smite the wicked royalty of %%Countryname%% to display his disapproval of tyrannies, but the neighboring countries will read that as "Fuck %%COuntryname%%!" and go take their shit as by a holy degree. Et cetera et cetera.

>>45999459
>>45999585
Eastern Orthodoxy masterrace here. We only lifted our anathema of Cathiolics like 40 year ago. Does that count as "The cults see the respective other cults as infidels"?
>>
>>45998108
I once had an idea of some dudes worshiping different aspects of a god that corresponded with different points in that gods life. They all got some sort of power from their worship and those aspects sort of existed independently because of the god fucking with the god of time. The god still exists on his own and mostly just chills out.
>>
>>45999459
Isnt it like eight hundred years? Bit more than the last few.
>>
>>45998188
Only rakdos is a cult
>>
>>45998404
what the fuck do you think the five different kinds of slavs keep murdering each other. It's all because they are the wrong kind of Christian
>>
>>46002689

Just because Selenya don't call itself a cult doesn't mean it ain't one.
>>
>>45998108
As others have said it sounds perfectly reasonable given that it basically happened in our history (barring the magic bit).
>>
>>45998152
My thought exactly.
>>
>>45998108
>>45998152
this

The only place it starts to get kinda iffy is them all getting different magic, but even that is quite doable (and also the way I prefer my deities, so whatevs).
>>
>>45998848
But... what? Isn't fucking everybody in the US a catholic? Or is it just everyone in Hollywood?
>>
>>46004025
Nope. America is overwhelmingly Protestant.
>>
>>45998108
Not so stupid that most of what you said isn't followed by large numbers of people in real life.
>>
>>45998404
Besides what everyone else has said, muslims killing muslims is basically one of the cornerstones of understanding Islamic history, and ISIS's favorite past time.
>>
>>46004025
>But... what? Isn't fucking everybody in the US a catholic?
The US has a little of everything when it comes to religious doctrine. Most of the people I know are some kind of Lutheran.
>>
>>46004265
Well, that's what happens when you give 'em rights.
>>
>>45998152
came here to say this tbqh familia
>>
>>46004025
According to wikipedia, in 2015 only 23% of the us was catholic
38% was protestant, 9% non-denominational christian, 2% mormon, 2% jewish, 6% other, 17% none, and 4% undesignated
>>
>>45998108
yes
>>45998152
>>45998212
>>45998217
>>45998535
>>46003823
>>46004351
hey faggots grow up and read a bible. what magic do real life priests "get"?
>>
>>45999296

I like this a lot. Is it mostly original, or taken from/inspired by something else? It's pretty cool, either way.
>>
>>46006566
> what magic do real life priests "get"?
Canonical spellbooks list:
1. Baptism (Ritual; Remove Curse; Permanently conceals your True Name from Evil powers)
2. Confirmation (Ritual; Permanent Protection from Evil)
3. Eucharist (Ritual; Minor Bless)
4. Penance (Remove Debuffs)
5. Matrimony (Ritual; Permanent Soul Bond)
6. Ordination (Ritual; Grant Class: Priest)
7. Anointing (Greater Healing; Remove Curse; Remove Target Disease)

Those can only be casted with Class: Priest (and Ordination requires the Bishop prestige class). It is said that Christian sacraments significantly contributed to the concept of class-based Vancian magic.
>>
>>45998584
Speaking of crusades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-udibxI6E8s
>>
>>45998404
>Except we don't see Catholics bombing Protestant churches.
What is Ireland
>>
>>46007203
A miserable pile of potatoes.
>>
>>46007225
Potatoes all the way down.
>>
>>46007241
Now presenting Irish on Rainy Days, by anon.
>OI, O'CONOR, 'S RAININ', WHAT DO WE DO?
>WE DRINK YA DAFT FOOL
The end
>>
>>45998982
>It is a fact that there is 1 god. Everyone knows this. Its a sort of inherent knowledge everything in this world is born with
sorry but that's really dumb m8. sounds like you're forcing your own adolescent theology on a fantasy world. if all these people who worship different gods all "get different powers" wouldn't that lead to the complete opposite conclusion of there being different gods?

>However, the bible that the one true god taught from is so old and written in such an ancient language that nobody remembers how to actually read it properly. And the few people that CAN read it, are often confused by the results. Sentences that contradict other sentences, or even their own sentences, life advice that seems to be all over the play, or left up to very vague metaphors, etc.
more thinly veiled real world opinions here but ok. how is this "bible" hard to interpret if all these factions are receiving divine favour? btw the canon of real bibles are decided by people not god.

>Covenant of the Way of the Hero
they believe only those stories happened? or they believe in being heroes? because a story about heroic deeds wouldn't qualify to be in a bible about god unless it has some divine relevance. and if it does, how do these people separate that from just being heroes?

>...of the Gardeners
the other cults do not believe in justice?

>...of Silver Hand
doesn't sound like a religious cult at all

>Lady Death
gotta have the assassin faction?

>Temple of the Many
now you're saying there are other gods? or these people think so?

>of the Followers of the Scarlet Pieces
does not make sense to me at all but whatever

look OP it's clear you spent a lot of time with this and i assume it's for something more than a dnd game but it doesn't sound real to me. why is it so important that these factions are all religious cults with political influence?

As an experiment, try condensing these factions into individual characters. Feels more realistic right?
>>
>>46007290
>look OP

OP here: I am not him.
>>
>>46007111
Don't forget exorcism.
>>
>>46007320
sorry dude. not much to say about your post though except why would you call someone an infidel if your own god rewards him with magic powers?
>>
>>46007453
Because HIS powers don't come from God, they come from collusion with THE DEVIL.
>>
>>46008381
>All worship the same God
>>
>>46008622
That's PLAYER knowledge, not CHARACTER knowledge.
>>
File: f19.jpg (22 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22 KB, 277x296
>>46008622
>>
>>46008622
Just like how Jews, Muslims, Catholics and Protestants all worship the same god. Duh.
>>
>>46008667
Don't forget the Orthodox.
>>
>>46008643
>>46008667
Not sure what you people are all about but christians, muslims, jews and catholics only "worship the same god" in the sense that they all believe their in an omnipotent deity.

For example, christians believe that god is aware of catholics and loves them, but not that their practices are equal to their own.

You can be sure that if muslims received fireball magic from their worship of allah then jews and christians alike would start to look heavily into that.
>>
>>46007111
Wasn't "magic" at some point just a way of saying "religion i don't like's religious rituals"? I think it was sometime before it became "anything i don't understand"
>>
>>46009215
They all believe in abraham's god. Thus abrahamic religions.
>>
>>46009215
>Not sure what you people are all about but christians, muslims, jews and catholics only "worship the same god" in the sense that they all believe their in an omnipotent deity.

You should read up on what an Abrahamic religion is. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all believe that Abraham followed a God and that is the God they worship.

>You can be sure that if muslims received fireball magic from their worship of allah then jews and christians alike would start to look heavily into that.

This is a good point but OP's premise is that all of the cults receive magic of some sort so you can't claim the other cults would be drawn towards one cult as truth based on it receiving magic alone.

>>46009318
Magic in the western tradition has its roots in the polytheistic nature of early religion. When Judaism was first practiced there was still a belief that other gods, and thus other supernatural powers, existed but that Yahweh was the true and correct one to worship. Magic was thus used to define the supernatural forces/powers of these other false gods. It then became any kind of "heretical power" as monotheism developed.
>>
>>46009387
>>46009410
>Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all believe that Abraham followed a God and that is the God they worship.
right, they all believe their god was abraham's god. that doesn't mean they believe god "exists in many forms to different people"
>OP's premise is that all of the cults receive magic of some sort so you can't claim the other cults would be drawn towards one cult as truth based on it receiving magic alone.
no, but the reason god is still debated irl is that he doesn't let us throw fireballs. if he did let jews throw fireballs, everyone would be jewish. and if he did let everyone throw fireballs, then everyone would assume they got their fireballs from their own separate gods. what's the point of a religious faction if any worship works.
>>
>>46009720
because they work differently, being obvious that MY powers are from God and yours from the devil, duh
>>
>>46009720
>that doesn't mean they believe god "exists in many forms to different people"

Did anyone says it means they believe god exists in many forms to different people? I don't recall that claim being made but you're right I don't recall any of the Abrahamic religions having that belief.

>if he did let everyone throw fireballs, then everyone would assume they got their fireballs from their own separate gods. what's the point of a religious faction if any worship works.

That's basically how real life religion works hombre. Replace "throw fireballs" with something religion places on a pedestal like "living". God lets everyone lives, everyone assume they got this cool ability to live from their own seaparate gods. What's the point of a religion faction if anyone can live?

Now what you might be arguing is, what if people who are atheists in this setting can't do X. But anyone who worships any god, even the one they just made up, can do X then what's the point of a religious faction? You have a point there but once again I don't think anyone made this premise or claim of how the world works. OP said 8 cults get magic, it could be if you try to invent your own 9th cult you don't get magic.
>>
File: religious-tolerance5.jpg (40 KB, 409x483) Image search: [Google]
religious-tolerance5.jpg
40 KB, 409x483
>>45998108
Sounds pretty real, yet stupid
>>
>>46009410
>Yahweh was the true and correct one to worship.
YHWH was also a prevalent militaristic god that demanded worship and ruthlessly punished unbelievers.
The Old Testament makes a lot more sense when you know that.
>>
>>46010566
Very true. He started out as a war god in a pantheon I think and evolved from there to take center stage. Very unforgiving in the Old Testament though yeah.
>>
>>46009920
>a worships in manner A and is rewarded by the god 1
>b worships in manner B and is rewarded by the god 1
>a does not tolerate the worship of b and vice versa
are you saying that these "factions" each believe the other guys are using fake magic from their fake god? or are you saying that these 8 cults have each developed a system of worship that pleases god but not the other cults?
>>
>>46004020
>The only place it starts to get kinda iffy is them all getting different magic

Depending on who you ask, a lot of them believe/claim they get magic.

Faith Hearers are a thing. Some old school Catholics still take the transubstantiation thing literally. Chief Exorcist is an actual title in the Vatican. Then we have the comedy show that is the Mormons.
>>
>>45998535
Was that before or after the Protestant Reformation?
>>
>>46010495
>support religious
stopped right there desu senpai. Religion is cancer. All hail the machine.
>>
>>46009920
>Did anyone says it means they believe god exists in many forms to different people? I don't recall that claim being made but you're right I don't recall any of the Abrahamic religions having that belief.
Gnostics. Ended up being called heretic fucks.
>>
>>45998108
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said: "Yes."

I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.
>>
Why cults? Why not make them full-blown religions?
>>
>>45998108
Not at all. I personally already have a setting where there is one god who has 7 shards.

Hell the doctrine of the trinity and like half of Hinduism has bits of this idea in it.
>>
>>46014688
- Why do Southern towns have at least two Baptist churches?
- Because Southern towns have at least two Baptists.
>>
>>46015386
>>46014688
North Carolina reporting in. This is exactly correct.
>>
>>45998748
>Now tell me the last Protestant on Catholic (or vice versa) attack that's happened in America.
On the American side of the Atlantic, they just found simpler excuses to fight amongst themselves. It wasn't Catholic vs Protestant it was Italians vs Irish, or whatever the flavor of the decade was.
>>
>>46007371
That's a ritual, not a sacrament.
>>
File: 5077.jpg (101 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
5077.jpg
101 KB, 600x400
>>45998404
>Except we don't see Catholics bombing Protestant churches

They actually have these things called Peace Walls that are used to keep Catholics and Protestants from killing each other.

Most people who live there say they like the walls.
>>
>>46016188
B b but I don't hear about it on an daily basis so clearly it's not happening??? :DDD
>>
>>46010601
Yeah. You can pretty clearly map the correlation between YHVH becoming the top dog and the Israelites becoming more independant/hostile to the surrounding tribes.

Also, a lot of the weirdness in description/personality for YHVH comes from the fact that the OT description of him is partially merged with several other semetic deities, most specifically El Ellyon, the father/creator deity of the pantheon.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.