[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ what is Bill form Gravity Falls chaos alignment or is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 203x248
/tg/ what is Bill form Gravity Falls chaos alignment or is he his own god?
>>
No one cares. Stat the big hungry head with one arm.
>>
Alignment: From a Shitty Tumblr Show
>>
>>45918417
He just followed his insticts and wanted to get someone in his mouth.

Animals aren't good or evil either
>>
File: 1457476147935.jpg (9 KB, 162x186) Image search: [Google]
1457476147935.jpg
9 KB, 162x186
>>45918429
>shitty tumblr show
>>
>>45918365
>>45918545
True Neutrals.
>>
Greater unaligned demon or minor god. He doesn't align with the four, is able to be contained, but has crazy reality warping powers.
>>
>>45918365

He's a manifestation of pure Chaos; his philosophy is chaos for chaos' sake, and he'd probably find the big 4 too orderly.
>>
File: bort.jpg (20 KB, 530x464) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
20 KB, 530x464
>>45918429
>shitty tumblr show
>>
>>45918417
Louis CK/10
>>
>>45918365
Alignment: bargain bin Yung Venuz
>>
>>45918365
He's not a god, nor even a daemon, he's a champion of tzeentch who plays up his achievements
>>
>>45921186
He sounds more like a powerful Horror.
>limbs move weirdly
>shapeshifter
>likes blue fire
>gathers knowledge
>makes deals
>>
File: Bill-Cipher-2.gif (2 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Cipher-2.gif
2 MB, 450x250
>>45918365
Chaotic Evil. He's practically the poster child for it. Absolutely nothing he does suggests a Good or Neutral alignment. He also subverts every single deal he gets into the first chance he gets.
>>
>>45918365
What kind of god gets killed by being forgotten?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7NJ5rfhQpk
>>
>>45922127
It's heavily implied that Bill can and will come back
>>
How is this even a question?
Bill is evil. Every action he takes is to further a goal that serves himself, benefits to others are incidental at best. He enjoys torture and trickery. Are you somehow confused into thinking he might be neutral because he's charismatic?

Bill is Chaotic. Weirdmageddon wasn't enough for him. He literally wants everything to be free from the confines of order.
>>
>>45918429
youre not wrong but...

damn why does tumblr have to ruin everything?
>>
>>45922532
Don't listen to him anon
Tumblr is just a meaningless rage buzzword like sjw
>>
>>45922127
>>45922336
>the Pines brothers are often having globe trotting adventures
>Bill's physical form still exists, albeit turned into stone.
>Dipper and Mabel will likely come back to Gravity Falls next summer, or in a few summers
I'm putting my money on their being a third season, or if not, a new spinoff/continuation series of the Pines' adventures.
>>
>>45922508
Yeah. Bill is like, the poster child for Chaotic Evil beings of great personal power. He murders, tortures, and violates people for amusement. He feels personally wronged by the constrictions of logic and order.
>>
>>45923336
They'd have to offer the creators an absolute assload of cash and a couple years. Most of that team has already found other jobs and the primary writer specifically wrote it into their contract that it was a series that wouldn't go on and on and on, that it would have an end.
>>
>>45923336
The creators of the show don't want to make it any more. We won't get a third season
>>
File: WHAT DO ANY OF THESE MEAN.jpg (150 KB, 1024x356) Image search: [Google]
WHAT DO ANY OF THESE MEAN.jpg
150 KB, 1024x356
>>45923161
No SWJs are very real

They ruin a lot of things
>>
>>45924689
Yes, SJWs are real
No, they don't ruin things
Retards who think SJWs ruin things or retards who let SJWs ruin things for themselves ruin things
>>
>>45924922
They don't ruin things
They ruin the ability to discuss things

Undertale wasn't really that bad, but tumblr's obsession with it makes it impossible to talk about it without being associated with their cancer
>>
>>45922336
>>45922127

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyyhDYgloWQ

>A-X-O-L-O-T-L MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN

we're not getting a third season or probably not even a spinoff, but he's 100% not gone forever
>>
>>45924982
Tumblr didn't pop in here to dump this trash on us
>>45924689
This fucking asshole did.
>>
>>45924982
>>45924689
i have never once heard any SJW talk anything about undertale until you guys brought it up

think about that for a sec
>>
>>45918854
So Bill is Malal?
>>
>>45918365
Chaotic Evil, with his 'deals" being an unfortunate shackle to his powers.
>>
>>45925723
obviously a Daemon Prince of Malal
>>
>>45923481
>>45924626
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>45924689
SJWs read too much shit into everything because they have nothing better to do.

Only morons believe them or follow them as they chase themselves down a rabbit hole they themselves dug.

I hate when people use SJW/Tumblr as a buzzword pejorative, simply because it legitimizes the nonsense they spout as a concept that has any meaning in reality.

"Speak not of it, lest ye summon it", that sort of thing.

I liked Undertale just fine. It's an ok game, and has ok music. Some of the fan art is ok.

AND THAT IS ENOUGH.

Chillax, guys. That's the one thing the SJWs can't tolerate, after all. Enjoy things as you will, without validating the shrieking madmen.
>>
File: 1447475942367.jpg (160 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
1447475942367.jpg
160 KB, 1024x652
>>45924689
dafuq is this
>>
>>45924689
>the only 2 characters who are white are the very worst people
>>
>>45927778
>Asgore
>doing anything wrong
>Chara
>doing anything wrong

Filthy monster detected.
PURGE
KILL
EXTERMINATE
PURGE
KILL
EXTERMINATE
>>
>>45921453
>limbs move weirdly
>shapeshifter
>likes blue fire
>gathers knowledge
>makes deals

This. He's Donald Trump as a triangle.
>>
>>45918365
Is it a good show?
>>
>>45928866
Yes. It is very, very good.
>>
>>45928892
Don't oversell it

>>45928866
If you like children's cartoons you can do considerably worse. However now that the show has concluded it will be missing an element that was a larger draw amongst the older demographic, that each episode contained ciphers and clues to things that were as of then unexplained and some that were never explained except through observation of said materials - not exactly plot essential but interesting tidbits of the lore usually.

Without that aspect its kinda, an above average children's show that explored more than the kiddie pool depths such things usually contain. Courage, Love, Family, and Friends triumph in the face of all problems.
>>
>>45924689
That was actually an edit a guy on /v/ did.
>>
>>45924689
>They ruin a lot of things
Only if you pay attention to them, like /tg/ they only ruin things if you give a shit what they say
>>
>>45928866
Having recently watched it, I can tell you I very much enjoyed it. There are a few filler episodes, and some sacrifices were made in the name of cheap laughs, but I still think it was pretty well done.
The opening music is what really hooked me, I think. It really captures the feel of "this is a lighthearted and fun show, with a sort of x-files feel." It may not be as good as Adventure Time at its best, or as consistent as Beyond the Garden Wall, but it's still very watchable, and I recommend it.
>>
Chaotic Evil. I'd say he's a lesser deity, but with many, many connections, making him powerful enough to be akin to a god. Lesser deity because he can be semi-easily defeated.
>>
>>45929870
no its not
>>
>>45931847
>and some sacrifices were made in the name of cheap laughs
those sacrifices include good writing, and compelling characters

The writers rushing the ending fucked up everything
Mable's character alone ruins everything up to and including the ending anyway
>>
>>45933791
>Mable
>not a pure cinnamon roll too good for this world
>>
>>45934333
>never learns anything, no improvement, no character arc
>never gets in trouble for things other people get in trouble for because of her

>gets all bent out of shape when her brother makes progress in life, and then proceeds to replaces her OWN FUCKING BROTHER for a cliche

seriously Dipper being constantly shat on while Mable was a borderline mary sue became far to grating to even like her character
>>
>>45934384
To be fair, she did give up on the Lotus-Eater analog that Bill trapped her in.

Furthermore, she's a 12 year old girl; do you seriously expect her to act rationally or not get special treatment from her cuteness?
>>
>>45934536
Holy shit, fuck you weeb
>>
>>45934568
>lotus eater
>weeb
anon you camelfucker
>>
>>45934568
What?
>>
>>45934592
>>45934596
I was more referencing His "cuteness exemption" than the lotus eater

I didn't even quote >lotus eater
>>
>>45934625
Well, she is a cute character; at least in the context of the show and the other character's exemptions to her.
Are you seriously saying that it's strange or weird that the cute 12 year old girl is given preferential treatment by others, as opposed to the sweaty, nerdy pre-teen boy?
>>
>>45934657
Can you please from complete Ideas?
It is your opinion that she is cute, and I find her only annoying at best
You gave her an exemption from being a terrible character, not the other characters, not me

I base my opinions on them on their behavior, not their proclivity toward sweating

she is annoying and never suffers for her follies, never learns
her brother has clear goals, suffers, and learns

on the relationship front,
she pines for every possible male and most turn out pricks,
he has a crush on ONE person, who is actually worthy of it

she is irredeemable from a literature standpoint, alone, but her REPLACEMENT of her brother with a cliche is unforgivable
>>
>>45934777
First off, you sound mildly autistic, and I mean this in the kindest of ways.

You're projecting adult, mature ideals and actions onto, let me reiterate, a twelve year old girl you has been shown to use the fact that other characters find her cute or endearing for her benefit.

>her brother has clear goals, suffers, and learns
He's in all likelihood a freak, anon; he somehow knows advanced physics by twelve years old (first time travel episode where Waddles is introduced); he's not an average 12 year old boy and is not comparable to his sister.

>She is... unforgivable
Anon, she's a twelve year old girl who's been dealing with the supernatural all summer long; you can't apply adult criteria to her.
>>
>>45934846
>a twelve year old girl you has been
that has been*
>>
>>45918365
Tzeench
>>
>>45934846
Unforgivable
And
You
Know
It
>>
>>45934946
Nah, Mabel is alright. You can't expect too much from a normie pre-teen grill.
>>
>>45934777
Oh, god, please go somewhere like /lit/ to be autistic about this shit.
>>
File: 1456185451750.jpg (758 KB, 1768x1408) Image search: [Google]
1456185451750.jpg
758 KB, 1768x1408
>>45934777
>>45934777
>Can you please from complete Ideas?
>I base my opinions on them on their behavior, not their proclivity toward sweating
>she is irredeemable from a literature standpoint, alone, but her REPLACEMENT of her brother with a cliche is unforgivable

I've seen autism you wouldn't believe. I've seen it in person and on 4chan, but not since that anon who barely understood english and kept talking about him and his sister getting weighed in water have I seen such autism.
>>
>>45924689
>Asgore is transman, Toriel is transwoman
This is actually hilarious
>>
File: 1457444253780.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
1457444253780.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
>>45924689
i thought i left that this shit behind in /utg/.
only one thing to do now...
>>
>>45924982
Right now they aren't ruining the ability to discuss things. You're ruining it by complaining that they're ruining it.
>>
File: ah - so feeling!.png (132 KB, 350x418) Image search: [Google]
ah - so feeling!.png
132 KB, 350x418
>>45936263
>not since that anon who barely understood english and kept talking about him and his sister getting weighed in water have I seen such autism.
Oh god why did you have to remind me
>>
>>45934777
>pines
Ha!
Also on a second note, type "Pines" with your right middle and index fingers shifted left a key. That was probably only funny to me because of how tired I am but it got me by surprise.
>>
>>45936263
>but not since that anon who barely understood english and kept talking about him and his sister getting weighed in water have I seen such autism.
Well now I have to see for myself.
>>
>>45924689
Oh my fucking god, this is disgusting. Why are SJWs a thing? Undertale is fine as it is, THIS IS NOT! This is bullshit. And WHY THE FUCK IS GASTER THERE? HE'S A MAN, AND HE'S DEAD (kinda?)! And why is nonbinqry a thing? Isn't it genderless or gender neutral anymore? Why is Asgore trans? WHY IS TORIEL BLACK? SHE'S A WHITE FURRED GOAT MONSTER! That's it. This is it. SJW are doomed. No, we are doomed. We are doomed, because noone is going to listen to us, but they will listen to those shit. Why, oh fucking why? This has to die. THIS MUST DIE. I AM FILLED WITH SO MUCH RAGE, I'M GONNA GO CHOKE A BITCH OR TWO.

ANON OUT
>>
>>45937004
Don't worry bro
SJW are loud harmless retards.

Their movement is toothless, and Identity politics are nonstarters to begin with.
They only exist because the internet has such a low barrier for entry,
and real people are getting fed up with their whinny shit.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.