[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally a rabbit men >dressed like a japanese nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: download (2).jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10 KB, 183x275
>literally a rabbit men
>dressed like a japanese

nobody on Innistrad from a priest to a peasant notice that something is off with her
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 218x231
>>45880726
>>
>>45880726
They're all Phyrexian sleepers and are programmed not to notice
>>
File: 144564707421.jpg (11 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
144564707421.jpg
11 KB, 225x200
>>45880726
>>45880741
>>
>>45880820
sorry
>>
File: Tamiyo full.jpg (873 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
Tamiyo full.jpg
873 KB, 1500x2250
>>45880836
Delete those and save this one.
>>
>>45880855
thanks boss
>>
>>45880726
Presumidly they're too busy trying not to be mauled to death by werewolves and vampires in between zigzagging around zombies as they make their way to a church only to have the ghost haunting them alert them to an oncoming exterminautus by way of a flock of angels, but not before a literal devil pick pockets them.
>>
>>45880726
Given that she's a blue mage, she could cloak her appearance with illusions.
>>
>>45880957
this make sense
>>
Most people on Innistrad have probably seen much worse and are just glad the rabbit-person doesn't try to eat them.
>>
I was never a huge fan of moon bitch.
>>
>literally a wizards rotating geographical features 90 degrees horizontal
>dressed like a cargo shorts

nobody on tg from a neakbear to a moe cares about your complaint
>>
>>45880977
>>45880957

So far I don't think she has showed this ability. Also, in a world of ghosts, vampires, zombies, werewolves, crazed angel and demons a rabbitgirl isn't the weirdest thing someone will see any single day.
>>
>>45881207
I don't think they're meant to be cargo shorts.
>>
>>45881208
Moonfolk from kamigawa often have this kind of magic. They are literally people hiding in clouds and shit, i guess even ifshe can't disguise herself as a regular human she'd be able to float in places where most wouldn't look
>>
File: spooky ougi now animated.gif (101 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
spooky ougi now animated.gif
101 KB, 500x364
>>45881208
>people are accustomed to a bunch of nonhuman creatures that fit in a theme, therefore they must be accustomed to this other, never seen before creature with a completely different design

That said, I always assumed that as a blue bookworm she didn't come across a lot of people and even if she did, she'd just camouflage as a local.
>>
>>45884938
>"Hey Dan, that weird cloud has been following us all d-"
>"DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED. FUCK YOU YOU BLOOD SUCKING FAGGOT! WHY DONT YOU APPERATE SO I CAN STAKE YOUR ASS?! YA YOU BETTER FLOAT AWAY. Fucking cocksucking vampires..."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.