[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations! Warmaster Horus is personally allowing you the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 13212266.png (352 KB, 775x520) Image search: [Google]
13212266.png
352 KB, 775x520
Congratulations! Warmaster Horus is personally allowing you the option to become a fully inducted Battle-Brother in any one of these Legions during the Great Crusade.

Which do you chose?
>>
>>45876974
iron warriors

1/10 chance at death and the likelihood of a cushy backwater posting is much better than the alternatives.
>>
>>45876974
>get killed by enemy or allies
>get killed by "enemy" or "allies"
>get killed by enemy
>get killed by enemy or by bad orders
>get killed by enemy or "helped" by allies
>get killed by enemy or "helped" by allies

It's weird that NL seem to be the ones least likely to back stab you...
>>
>>45876998
Then one day you hear that your legion went traitor. You are likely to find this out when some "Loyalist Chapter" of Adeptus Astartes arrives and attacks you and the 9 other Iron warriors on the planet.
>>
>>45877097
If we're taking Forgeworld into account, leftover Ironwarriors are universally badasses who give johnny traitor what-for without even knowing anything about all the Heresy malarky.
>>
>>45877126
Well, that would make sense. If I have understood things correctly the IW mainly went traitor because their Primarch went traitor. They didn't like being used as cannon fodder but the main reason for them to join Chaos was when Perturabo told them to join Chaos and any IW who haven't been contacted by their boss have no reason to assume they should switch sides.
>>
>>45876974
>the literal gay joke chapter is the least faggy choice in the lineup

poor show OP
>>
Iron Warriors
better than all the alternatives, even with the 1/10 chance of being beaten to death
>>
>>45877198
>no one likes my favourite chapter
This makes me angsty and in need of a good dick.
>>
Loyalty is it's own reward.
>>
>>45876974
I guess Thousand Sons. I could read some nice books before I'm either damned to Chaos or turned to dust.
>>
>>45876974
dark angels standard. their the best faction in the lore Fact.
then after that the skull with green spikes. then world eaters.
>>
>>45876974
>No Emperor's Children
>No Word Bearers
Thank you for the offer, Horus, but i'm going to remain human.
>>
>>45877126
who's their successor?
>>
>>45876974
FOR THE LION!

FOR CALIBAN!

FOR THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND!
>>
>>45877366
judging by the forgeworld mention he's talking about Kyr Vhalen >>45876172
>>
File: DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg (42 KB, 400x587) Image search: [Google]
DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg
42 KB, 400x587
>>45876974
TS because I'm a huge nerd and would love to have magic powers and the search for knowledge is actually quite the cool objective.
DG for their shtick on liberating people and being all bro like for those that stand for themselves. Plus I love the mental image of the wamking tank that they represent, mankind's slow but unstoppable advance.
>>
>>45877249
>>45877390
>yfw you could actually end up making your own fanon Dark Angel successor chapter so long as you survive the Great Crusade.
>>
>>45876974
>Nails in brain
>Become infested with every disease known to man
>Literally disintegrated inside your armor
>Only relevant as a nemesis to your most hated brother legion
>Pretty much forgotten about by 95% of players AND people in the lore
>Or get a nice set of robes and live in a giant space cathedral and bro out in secret club meetings all day

Gee I wonder what the right answer is?
>>
File: tumblr_nphp8t105k1uxd1oao1_1280.jpg (521 KB, 1280x1908) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nphp8t105k1uxd1oao1_1280.jpg
521 KB, 1280x1908
>>45877522
My Knigger.
>>
>>45877522
>50/50 shot of being sent across time and space, to be hunted and murdered by your former brothers
I mean, they're still one of the two only acceptable choices in that list, but it's not all sunshine and toga parties at Caliban.
>>
>>45877633
The Fallen/Loyal split wasn't nearly 50/50, and the Traitors were largely Calibanite children brainwashed by Luther after his exile. A Terran would only end up with the Fallen if he was with Astelan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.