[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lithomancy is scary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Lithomancy is scary
>>
>>45795090
Looks like Nahiri was conscripted by the Eldrazi after all, because there's nothing but fucking ruin in her wake.
>>
>>45795090
>Finding out the hard way your ex is pissed.
>>
>>45795327
How is that anything remotely Eldrazi-like?
>>
"Bitch I SHOWED UP when I supposed to, but neither you nor Ugin were there. Why the fuck are you pissed at ME?!"

Sorin is the hero the Multiverse needs, but doesn't deserve. I really hope he becomes the black Gatewatch guy.
>>
>>45795090
>Nahiri putting the kebash on an objectively awful race
Good. Fuck the Innistrad vampires.
>>
>>45796225
God no. So that they can butCher his character like they did nissa. Fuuuuuck no
>>
>>45795090
And Sorin's just standing there like, "I know this is supposed to be an insult, but I never liked these guys anyway."

>>45796212
I believe this is what is referred to as a "sick burn."
>>
>>45795090
He looks so fucking pissed.
>>
>>45796245
Sorin's most of the way towards it already. He was first introduced showing up on Zendikar in order to try and save the Multiverse. He then showed up on Innistrad looking to save humanity and free his Angel daughter from Hell. Then he went to Tarkir looking for help to, once again, save the Multiverse.

Sorin might be a vampire and so be perfectly okay with killing folk, but overall his every action over the years has been with the goal of saving the Multiverse and preserving the status quo. Him being part of the Gatewatch would basically be a formality at this point since he was already part of a similar group in the past.

He certainly fits it better than Liliana, who's every action has been to make everything worse for everyone but herself.
>>
I love that Sorin's main role in the Magic storyline has always been to watch sadly while someone else fucks up something he cares about.
>>
>>45796857
>He certainly fits it better than Liliana, who's every action has been to make everything worse for everyone but herself.
But we need Liliana because she is speshul and diversetiiiiiiiiii

But in all seriousness, Sorin would be like Gaywatch is gay.
>>
>>45795351
Nigga needs to get her an edible arrangement at least to make up for it.
>>
>>45797041
I don't think Wizards pushes Spooky Tits to score diversity points.
>>
>>45797041
>But we need Liliana because she is speshul and diversetiiiiiiiiii

Uh, why? Of the four members of the Gatewatch, two of them are female already. And of the four of them only Jace is technically white. Chandra's a pale-skinned Dravidian, Gideon seems like he's some kind of Near Eastern dude, and Nissa isn't even human.
>>
>>45796857
Hes white black, meaning hes the white ranger of the gatewatch. Hes not part of the team, he gets to remain aloof and far away doing the badass stuff while the gatewatch get flanderized to shit. All the multi colored walkers the gatewatch have meet will be like that. Sorin, garruk, tezzeret, ral zerek, and kiora all will be cool while the main color squad will be busy having adventures/rough sex.
>>
>>45798323
>adventures/rough sex
Naya sandwich anyone?
>>
>>45798294
>Implying a cast composed only half of women is diverse enough.
Alternately
>Implying Elves count.

Nice try, shitlord.
>>
File: 1301619014684.jpg (39 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
1301619014684.jpg
39 KB, 400x602
>>45798285
This, pretty much. And I am okay with that.
>>
>>45801523

Is Liliana preggers in that pic?!
>>
>>45801523
>>45801561
Beat me to it, thumbnail makes her look like she's 6 months into a pregnancy
>>
>>45796824
Doubtful, dude.

Sorin finds like 99% of his fellow vampires utterly tiresome. IIRC he even views the Markov house as being primarily made up of overindulgent morons. Sorin is Zeon Deikun and the vampires of Innistrad are Zabi scum running around shitting up the status quo he's carefully maintained for them.
>>
File: 1300076279226.jpg (98 KB, 620x535) Image search: [Google]
1300076279226.jpg
98 KB, 620x535
>>45801561
I... don't think so? Certainly doesn't look like it to me.
>>
>>45801561
That's the angle and lighting of that pic. Also the hip curves of the cosplayer.
>>
>>45795090
No wonder Nixilis lost to Nahiri
>>
>>45795090
Are they phased into the wall? Jesus...
>>
>>45804725
I think it's more like she's flowed the stone around them.
>>
>>45798323
My fetish desu senpai
>>
>>45796225
Who the fuck else would?

There is literally nobody else that fits the bill. Liliana cares about nothing other than herself, so unless a new blackwalker emerges in SoI Sorin's the only remotely applicable person for the job.
>>
>>45804725
No, Phasing is one of the mechanics that are not getting reprinted ever.
>>
>>45801624
>that pic
Sasha Grey?
>>
>>45804831
>Who the fuck else would?
Elspeth
>>
>>45795090
>A WHITE mage (Possibly W/R by now, but meh)
>Did that
Jesus, Wizards.
>>
>>45805014

She's totally W/R now. She spent a lot of time absorbing Zendikars rage while she was sleeping, which is probably why she's so pissed. Nissa felt Zendikar cry. Nahiri felt it howl.
>>
File: 599820.jpg (3 MB, 3675x2175) Image search: [Google]
599820.jpg
3 MB, 3675x2175
>>45804876
Did she cosplay as Lili? I recall she did Death once.
>>
Wait

So is Sorin gonna die or be the Black Ranger or what

I've been out of the loop a bit and I'm confused
>>
>>45805676
did he get a flipwalker?
>>
>>45796631
To be fair, he does have a certain amount of favor for them. He doesn't want any of the species of his home plan to die out. Individuals are expendable though
>>
>>45795090
I bet Sorin got aroused by this... I bet he got rock hard.
>>
>>45810729
He'd have to be stone-
cold for that to arouse him.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.