[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonimi Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: AnonimiThread.png (409 KB, 916x769) Image search: [Google]
AnonimiThread.png
409 KB, 916x769
Welcome back to Anonimi Thread 3.
Note that I am not the original OP for both threads.
Thread 2: >>45644601
Thread 1: >>45602700
>>
>>45704140
OP, here. I'm gonna get to work on setting everything up. Discuss things amongst yourselves about possible clan locations and housing options based on that. It'll give you something to do while you wait.
>>
>>45704140
honestly back to housing locations, should it be a plain like place or should it be in the jungle or somewhere similar.
>>
>>45704985
are you the original op?
>>
>>45704985
You should make a short list of the general facts for convenience.
>>
>>45705016
Yes, I am. I wasn't expecting to find this so soon after the thread flipped.

http://www.strawpoll.me/6949538
>>
>>45705036
I was gonna do that during the thread down time, but someone over here >>45704140 decided to create the thread prematurely.
>>
>>45705010
I like the idea of 'hobbit' mounds, so a forest clearing, a clearing near a river or the open plain would be nice for those.
>>
>>45705402
>>45705010
They live within deep burrows, in several biomes.
>>
File: Stealing shit.png (26 KB, 1224x1476) Image search: [Google]
Stealing shit.png
26 KB, 1224x1476
I had no idea what the fuck they would be stealing so I just put Waifus on it
>>
>>45705010
I feel like every clan should have their own Capitol. In the middle of the Anonomi territory is the great city of The 4 channel (A river that splits off of three others and provides great bounty for the Anonomi. Within their Capitol is M00tikin mech being a warning sign of our power. Bigger clans have better capitols and every Capitol is representative of that board's Anons. /trash/'s Capitol is the biggest junkyard in the land, /k/'s Capitol is a fortress sorrounded in guns and sandbags, /b/'s Capitol is an unorganized mess, ect.
>>
>>45705511
What about mountain Anonimi would they do the burrows thing or would they go all dwarf fortress? Maybe finding a cave and sprucing it up, making homes into the walls of it.
>>
>>45705553
This actually sounds like a good idea, capital cities for the clans, because Anonimi will probably be working with Anonimi from other clans most of the time at whatever /out/post and villages out there.
>>
>>45705553
>>45705560
The Anonimi Territory is mountainous, each clan claiming a mountain as their territory, although /pol/ often leaks into blue boards. In the middle, is a flat plain, this is the great city of 4 Channel.
>>
>>45705254
You can still do that, but just check up on the current thread once in a while and take more facts about the Anonimi and place it in a pastebin.
>>
>>45705901
That's what I'm doing, but I would have had everything done by then. I had just woken up and found a new thread waiting for me, so I was caught with my pants down.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/6949967
>>
Ok, here is some stuff, I don't have it all but the most important is here.

The Anonimi Summery:

The Anonimi are a Multi-Clan/Tribe society, all of which have their own separated yet connected Hiveminds. All Anonimi in a clan, can hear whats going on in the Hivemind by “Lurking”, but not all can “Post”. Fully grown/recognized Anonimi can communicate with his clan's Hivemind as well as others through “Posting”. However the younger Anonimi who haven't “Lurked” long enough, watching how things are done, what to and not to do, and what is and isn't ok, can't “Post” until they go through the first posting ritual.

If they “Post” and show that they are ready, they are welcomed into the Hivemind with open arms. If they can't however they are told to “Lurk” more after some light hazing and being called a “Nu'Fagote”. If a young Anonimi “Post” before his ritual and isn't discovered as being “Nu”, he shows great promise and might be praised for it. If they post and are caught they will be hazed to hell and back to teach them a lesson.

The Anonimi venerate M00t as their creator god, who has now left for places unknown, likely to never be seen again except in dreams and visions of mad Anonimi. He gave the Anonimi its Hivemind as well as their ability to “Post”. In his absence the Major God Hiro has risen to fill the void, while the Trickster God 'Snacks' fumbles about causing shenanigans and the Murder/k/ube slumbers within the depth of the Mecha M00t, guiding the souls of fallen /k/omrades into it's heart to grant them peace and empower itself.

(1/2)
>>
>>45706832

The rest of the pantheon are as stated:

Bateman, God of Dubs - Dubs, or any set of repetitive numbers are a high commodity in the clans, but /s4s/ and /b/ take it a step further, worshipping Bateman, an arrogant god capable of acquiring repetitive numbers with ease. Dubs are a sign of good luck, and men who acquire them are respected and can be used as money.

Zyzz, God of Gains - Zyzz, was but a man, but he, through grueling physical training, acquired an amazing physique and eventually, ascended from the mortal realm. He represents the ideals of the /fit/ clan, to gain the best strength and physique physical training can offer.

Loomis, God of Art - Loomis is considered the best artist, both experts and beginners alike ask for his advice. /ic/ and /i/ worship him.

Bane, the Masked Man - He's a big guy who wears a mask, if it was pulled off, it would be extremely painful, for you and is confused why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Nobody cared who he was, until he put on the mask, and getting caught and crashing a plane with no survivors was part of their plan.

(Potentially more.)

Other Minor deities know as Meme's go in and out of favor constantly.

Ok, with that done, figure out what I might have missed but was a definite. Focus on race stuff, clan stuff can wait because most of them are still in debate. I'm gonna go and get some coffee.
>>
>>45706875
"The first poster, OP. He was a simple minded creature, but his faggotry, capable of bringing even strong willed men to insanity. He has perished, but his legend has not. His presence lurks, possessing the weak-willed and speaking words that are not their own. His words bring insanity, fear and horror. Due to being preoccupied with screaming, it is unknown when and how he leaves."
-Ohp'pee, The First Poster

"The Hivemind. All beings possess a psychic connection to each other, although the average being can only speak with their clan and species. Beings attuned with this ability can enter other species psychic domain and overwhelm them. This psychic connection also can manifest as magical powers capable of affecting the real world, it is dependant upon a being's clan. It is fuelled by a strong psychic bond, or a Circlejerk."
>>
>>45706965
Ah thanks, I knew I was forgetting something.
>>
>>45706832
>>45706875
So can we agree on this summery? Or will this just be a foundation for a better write friend in the future?
>>
>>45706965
>Redditors
"Reddit. They all appear as tiny white alien-like being with red eyes and a single antenna protruding from its head. They are weak beings, possessing little strength. But their power comes in groups. They are a hivemind, and when in contact, their power multiplies and they begin vibrating, increasing in power and vibrations with more redditors. These attennae are the conduit in how they connect to their hivemind."

>Redditor Minerals
"Where the Redditors dwell, they contain two minerals with magic properties. Upvotium, an orange colored rock, it has healing and strengthening properties, granting the wielder and any of its hivemind's general vicinity multiplicative strength. Downvotium, this mineral has negative properties, weakening anyone it strikes. It also seems to have an effect on the men striken, amplifying the gravity upon them, sinking them lower and lower to the ground. Both minerals are alchemy ingredients. Anonimis cannot harness these minerals, Upvotium is destroyed on sight while Downvotium is used in weapon forging due to its power against Redditors."

In addition, it seems that the Redditors use these two minerals as a duality, for example twin blades or dual-sided weapons, one side and blade forged from Upvotium, the other, Downvotium. In addition, too much upvotium seems to overload beings with potent psychic power, but leaves them dead quickly if unchecked. Perhaps this is another reason to why the Redditors stick close to one another, to distribute this power and leave them all powerful and still alive. Taking them out one by one eventually leaves an Upvotium-powered Redditor Hulk, the best method against Redditors is taking them all out or slowing Upvotium Hulks down.
>>
>>45707191
>Tumblr Witches
"Tumblr Witches, they are special creatures. Each one is diverse in size, sex and shape. They live in an extreme form of a matriarchy, any Tumblr Witch man, who are frail, skinny, white subs are immediately arrested and used as breeding fodder. Due to all the sexualities and sexes, breeding is a hard task both mentally and physically to the Tumblr Witches. When they are done breeding, the males are further abused for raping the Tumblr Witches. The Tumblr Witches spend their days trying to spread their twisted ideals of justice to everyone via any means necessary."

>Tumblr Witch Minerals
Oppressionite, these minerals have tons of Iron Y, granting them reflective properties, which is why Tumblr mainly manufactures shields.
>Tumblr Witch Currency
Tumblr Witches uses a reverse form of currency , you require a certain amount of Oppressionite or less to purchase certain items, which also gives you more Oppressionite. There are a variety of ways to lose Oppressionite, one of them is using the Breeding fodder, after fucking them, you can claim a Rape and give them all your Oppresionite, followed by torture for being oppressive.

Reddit is a communist state, due to being a complete hivemind with no true individuality. They subsist via Circlejerking (Vibrating in contact with other Redditors.) and Upvotium's psychic power.
>Reddit Currency
Due to being a hivemind with little to no individuality, they are a communist race.
>4chan Currency
Replees, standard coins.
Yuuhs, (You)-shaped coins that multiplies the value of Replees.
Beit, small hook-shaped coins used to amplify Yuuhs.
Mehms, another multiplier of Replees, have no designated monetary value, the more fresh and dank a Mehm is, the higher the value goes. Some stay fresher for seemingly eternity, others quickly spoil.
All of these coins can be forged via most minerals, but those forged via Getsium, have more value or a higher multiplier. The more rare the variant of Getsium, the higher it gets.
>>
What are some good plant ideas?
We got Plump Helmets for /tg/.
Magical Realm Berries, harvested by /d/ and /aco/, are a hallucinogens, sending the person who eats them into a dream-like status where all their sexual desires are fulfilled. They reek with the taste of piss however, so it is recommended you eat it alongside a sugary substance to mask the taste, but some feel that this dilutes the effect.
Retartoes, our equivalent to potatoes, the /k/ not!russians enjoy these.
>>
>>45708193
Don't just bump, ask questions make suggestions, figure out what kind of setting we could put the Anonimi in.

Just ask what ifs if need be, like how would ocean based Anonimi if the world was mostly water?

Big fucking boat, that is a floating city for them, that opens up ideas for pirate anonimi, just ask questions if you want to bump the thread, maybe you might get a response or catch a scrolling Anon's attention.
>>
>>45708748
They make Vod/k/a from it? Also mushrooms, I'd get into fungas brew, but then we'd suddenly turn into Tiny Orks... which is kinda where we are heading actually. Waaaagh the circlejerk.
>>
/r9k/ sages often create Jenkem.
>>
>>45708785
This makes me wonder about Snow Anonimi riding around on Snow Hares, maybe to keep an eye on the frosty Tumblr Witches.
>>
>>45709222
/out/ live in a variety of biomes, ranging from deserts to tundras. They live on the edges of the Tiny Anon's continents, except for a coastal area that /trv/ live when not travelling the planet for the Anonimis.
>>
Now, I'd imagine /mlp/ were once pillage-y, notable for the decoration of their steeds with bright paints. But, after a Divine Rule from M00t, they were forced into a small claim of land, where they turned relatively docile. However, a family line, Clöpper, broke away from the main clan and joined with the original /trash/ settlers.
>>
Do you think anti sjws should be a thing? Rouge witches using their powers for the anonimi instead of staying with the other witches?
>>
>>45708785
Skimwelks, native to /x/, these fruits taste of goat meat, when you peel off its skin and sprinkle it with salt, it seemingly dances.
>>45708854
Ye.
>>
File: their steeds with bright paints.png (885 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
their steeds with bright paints.png
885 KB, 1280x720
>>45709432

>?
>>
>>45709470
This could work, I wouldn't be opposed
>>
File: 1452381470575.gif (824 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1452381470575.gif
824 KB, 500x317
>>45709756
I have a mighty need for Invader Anons...
>>
>>45708748
Powderfruit, a black bitter fruit. It can be dried and grinded for an explosive powder.
>>
What Domestic Animals, Plants and Minerals be native to the Anonimi, Tumblr Witches and Redditors.
>>
>>45710498
I like it! Love it even!
>>
new poll when
>>
>>45712102
Thread seems kinda dead right now.
>>
>>45712273
maybe because everyone's waiting for a new poll.
>>
>>45712306
There's plenty of things to discuss while waiting, there's only 10 unique IPs in thread.
>>
If anonimi are small what are the bigger things, are there humans, is the god Moot in reality a human?
>>
>>45712385
Fine. I mentioned it in the last thread, but I still think the idea of /t/ being a cross of vikings and pirates would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>45712805
Maybe op was kidnapped by Ar'El a random force of instinct that interferes with an Anons life and compels him to do something productive for his home life and whatever occupation he might have.
>>
>>45713529
Ar'El, a disease, Anonimis inflicted by this disease overwork themselves with their occupation.
>>
>>45712521
Aw fuck that would make for an amazing movie. In reality the entirety of the Redditors'/Anonomi's/Tumblr witches' world is a tiny island within a colonial time human world. The time of m00t was simply the time when a scientist landed his boat into the island. He was experimenting with creating life and created the Redditors and the tumblr witches first. Sadly they weren't what he was looking for. Then he created the Anonomi. He took great pride in their selflessness and ability to always find humor in everything. He spent the most time civilising this race. After awhile he was forced to leave due to lack of resources. One day he will return with a research team to study how the race has evolved. Whenever this happens every race on the island will most likely be destroyed and dissected for research as their creator helplessly watches.
>>
>>45713607
Eh, perhaps M00t and several other website creators were trying to create life upon this island.

The twist is when they discover the truth and start a rampage across human civilization with their mechs.
>>
>>45713670
maybe that already happened and the human-sites caused the extintion of humans, the war was so great that only 3 sites remain all of them in a race againts time to repair their mech and obliterate the other 2 races
>>
>>45713770
>>45713670
The Human Extinction is also an event long lost to history.
>>
>>45713670
>>45713770
>>45713802
so this transformed into 40k but with sites
>>
>>45713607
>>45713670
>>45713770
>>45713802
>>45714110
oh goddammit not again
it's time for a retcon
>>
>>45713607
No. Just... Just no.
>>45713770
Human Extinction, or rather the extinction of all other tall life was already considered a nope, so nope. No post apocalyptic future with Anonimi picking things off of the dead taller civilizations.

>>45714110
While this might be true in some things, I rather not have Tumblr turned into Dark Eldar, Chaos Anonimi from 8ch^n, and Tyranid... Redditors... fuck we really did create some wierd form of 40k... oh my god I want to cry now.
>>
>>45714401
Not if we make more races/sites.
>>
>>45714417
we should make humans, i think as another anon said in the previous thread, they could be normies
>>
>>45714466
Facebookers, pretty much the humans of this world, scaled down like everyone else.
>>
File: 1454941609679.gif (159 KB, 220x245) Image search: [Google]
1454941609679.gif
159 KB, 220x245
>>45714401
>fuck we really did create some weird form of 40k

Ok, I think we need to take a step back and clear our heads, its not really that 40k but there are themes that are very similar and it might be causing you to think that way. We just need to do some more work on it and refine the differences enough that the similarities are not that glaring.
>>
>>45714497
Eh, then whats the point if every race is small?
>>
>>45714541
we should make every race big then
>>
>>45714610
No, the whole point of the thread was Tiny Anon Race, if we just make them big they're basically Humans who follow themes, and are empowered by the stupid shit of the internet. It's not fun.
>>
>>45714654
fine only anons are tiny and are made by budding off from M00t who is an amorfous blob thing
>>
>>45714733
That sounds even worse.
>>
>>45714846
well then we make anons and other sites like smurf small and big humans, nobody knows who created them so every site comes up with their god
>>
Is the original op even here?
>>
>>45715346
I am, and completely against this... Bullshit that just got spewed
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>45715505
>mfw I'm the one who spewed it
>mfw it was all a ruse
>>
>>45711270
>tfw thread is dead
>>
Lets start again shall we?
>>
>>45715739
Let it die, and let me have everything ready before hand.
>>
>>45715883
So, we have the majority of info here.
>>45706832
>>45706875
>>45706965
>>45707191
>>45707308

You can collect some info from this thread along with info about the clans/boards from prior threads.
>>
>bump
>>
If you want this to get attention, you can't post it in the deep of night.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.