[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a decent half orc (Cleric) story that isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17
File: fwewefq.jpg (159 KB, 800x1250) Image search: [Google]
fwewefq.jpg
159 KB, 800x1250
How do I make a decent half orc (Cleric) story that isn't 'he's a rape-baby'?
>>
File: 29582.jpg (240 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
29582.jpg
240 KB, 480x640
Mama and papa were half-orcs too.
>>
Some folks like tusks, man
>>
>>45541768
Are Orcs slavering rapacious beast-men in the setting you're playing in?
>>
>>45541839
>1 night affair
>Mum was a hoe
>Adopted
>>
The mother was the orc, because men can't be raped.
>>
File: 4f9.png.jpg (117 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
4f9.png.jpg
117 KB, 492x492
>>45541993
Wow, anon. To imply that orcs are blacks is really fucking racist.
>>
>>45541768
He's a fusion.
>>
>>45541768
X went to Y's tribe to spread the word of god. 9 monthes later you get born. Y dies when you are young. X takes you back to city to raise you.
>>
Father and Mother were both half orcs

Wow that was hard
>>
>>45542043
Wow anon how did you arrive at that? I never implied such a thing.
>>
>>45542043
Always count on the animes to bring the fresh material.
>>
>>45541768
Mama and dada were Starcrossed-Lovers, The Princess of a Human City, And the Son of the Orc Chieftain Besieging it. They thought their love could be enough to stop the fighting, they were young, they couldn't know it would just enrage both sides further. when they were discovered, the Father was captured and excuted by the King. realizing the same fate soon would befall her new born son, she sent it away with her most trusted Guard, a Paladin of the Order of X, He brought the Child to the monastery at which he trained, hiding his heritage til he was old enough to understand.

Now a man, the Cleric seeks to journey to his homeland, and succeed where his parents failed.
>>
>>45542066
Back to church*
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 450x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 450x511
>>45541768
Why not that your Orc parent was a normal, civilized Orc? Kind of racist to perpetuate the stereotype, my Half-Orc friend.
>>
>>45541768
Traveling Cleric (Mother) and other adventures stumbled onto an injured Orc (Father) who was near death. Cleric because of her vows talks the others into sparring him, they agree but put him in shackles to be safe and she begins treating his injuries. Time passes and he starts to recover and they all find out he was cast out by his tribesmen for not being a full murderhobo and wanting more then just raiding people basically. When he was finally we'll enough to travel on his own they released him and threatened him with death if they see him again or find out he hurt someone. The Orc has no one too and nowhere to go, he also feels he owes the Cleric who saved his life and can't let that debt go unpaid so he makes a blood oath to be her protecter until the debt is paid. Bla bla bla you can see where this is going.
>>
Priest picked found your guy lost in the forest as a baby. You say goodbye to him before you leave the first city. Let your DM make up your back-story when the time comes, not you just do as you would do before hand.
>>
>>45541768

You can't. The whole point of half-orcs is that no-one would willingly fuck an orc. They're all the products of rape.

You'd have to either have both parents be half-orcs, or orcs aren't horrible rapists who rape so much they spawned an entire race of rape-babies.
>>
>>45542494
>is that no-one would willingly fuck an orc
and yet somehow you were born
>>
>>45541768
Orc dad starts out working as a mercenary. It was the kind of job that held a lot of appeal for a young tusker; get out, see the world, fight a lot of interesting people, drink in a lot of interesting cities. He ends up as a guard for a merchant’s caravan, and saves old man’s fortunes a couple times from bandits and monsters and monster bandits. He also manages to save the merchant’s daughter, which leads to some really great sex. The orc was loyal, quite good at his job, and his daughter was pretty set on him, so the old man didn’t mind it too much. Eventually she gets pregnant and they get married. The orc goes from guarding the caravans to leading them, and the resulting kid gets enrolled in a church-run school back in the city. After reaching the age of adventuring, the kid catches some wanderlust and decides to set out to see the world too, albeit in a more “minster to the downtrodden and bust some undead skulls” kind of way.
>>
File: I'm Da Prettiest.jpg (129 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
I'm Da Prettiest.jpg
129 KB, 770x1000
>>45542494
Speak for yourself.
>>
File: cXoKu4p.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
cXoKu4p.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>45542494
>no-one would willingly fuck an orc
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>45542727
>>45542636

I understand that you guys enjoy be contrarian and subversive. But remember that D&D is a setting where Orcs can be killed on sight, and are a regular raiding force. You can't walk through the streets of most Good or Neutral cities if you're an orc, because people know that orcs come to raid and murder and rape.

That's literally the whole point. No woman would fuck them, hence rape babies.
>>
>>45542785

Except that D&D is a rule set, not a setting. It actually comprises a fairly high number of settings.
>>
File: Business Ork.jpg (479 KB, 1250x1126) Image search: [Google]
Business Ork.jpg
479 KB, 1250x1126
>>45542233
>a normal, civilized Orc?

The Baron Krant Mogothal stood standing at the window, his large and slab-muscled frame allowing very little light to pass through. The summer storm rolled into the city, the thunder rumbling like the chuckle of a god while the lightning cast dancing shadows around the walls of his office.

"Uncle?" said the young man, standing awkwardly in the threshold. He was dressed in a colorful but subdued suit of fine cloth, with a soft fox-furred shawl around his shoulders. Like his uncle, he too was powerfully built, although not quite as broad and thick as his unlce (He took more after his mother, really), with a light brown complexion standing starkly to his uncles deep green skin. His tusks barely protruded at all from his jaw, and he lacked the characteristic underbite that had always plagued his fathers side of the family. He fidgeted from foot to foot, his eyes taking in the Barons office.

Hanging from the walls were a wide variety of paintings and trophies commemorating the Barons life - A formal painting of him and his wife and two daughters, dressed in royal reds and purples; a painting of the construction of the Northern Dike, which the Baron had been instrumental in financing; an idyllic painting of the village of Sauterfall, where he had been born and raised alone by his father; a heroic-styled depiction of the Golden Tusk Treaty, where the Baron (a lowly Sheriff at the time) had been instrumental in both interpreting and negotiating between the tribes of his mother and the Kingdom of Solunheim; the head of a Direboar, which Mogothal had slain with nothing but a spear, and whose tusks now hang around his neck beside a locket of his youngest daughter (now deceased); the simple, iron sword that had been his fathers only weapon, which he had gifted to Mogothal when he left home for the city, crossed atop the Sword of Soluncrest, the royal blade gifted to him by the King as a symbol of his authority as Baron, and more.

Cont
>>
>>45542785
Maybe some orcs and a tribe of evil human barbarians or gang of human bandits could get along and bond over their mutual interest in raiding, murder, and rape long enough to produce some incidental non-rape babies at their camp when the rape-slaves wear out.
>>
>>45542915

Yeah, that's the most likely option, really. Evil races and evil humans can produce all kinds of horrific spawn.
>>
>>45541824
Sauce?
>>
Just don't make the circumstances of their birth the most important thing. My half orc was found abandoned and adopted by a family. That adoptive human family influenced who he is greatly. The fact that he was abandoned because he was probably a rape baby doesn't really.
>>
File: Orc.jpg (112 KB, 400x548) Image search: [Google]
Orc.jpg
112 KB, 400x548
>>45541824
>>45542082

Literally the only way to do it in a lot of settings. Despite them historically being used as fantasy cannon-fodder, it shouldn't be forgotten that orcs are underground-dwelling always-evil morlock-looking murderous horror movie monsters.

Like, unless you're in a setting where they're noble savages or something, you don't fall in love with an orc. You don't get really drunk and decide fucking an orc is a good idea. If you're even encountering an orc it either means they're here because they want to kill or rape something, or somebody has managed to convince them to come here in case *they* need something killed or raped.

There are two ways half-orcs happen. Rape babies, or half-orc parents.
>>
>>45542913
"Ah, Sonti! Glad you could come," said the Baron as he turned from the window, and he strode forward on powerful legs to embrace his kin. Since his youngest had died and his oldest was Gods-know where with that damn Bard, he had begun to take his nephew under his wing and groom him to become the next-in-line for the city. As he pulled away, he stared deep into his nephews green eyes, and examined him. He was strong and healthy, though not as broad or thick as his uncle, and his face appeared almost human barring the tips of his two tusks poking barely out from his lips. He looked more human than orc - probably for the best, Krant thought, given the hardships he had endured as a "half-breed," rising the ranks of the city. It wasn't a life he wanted for his kin. He then walked around to behind his mahogany desk and settled down into his oversized chair, his hands crossing. "Please, sit."

"So, the guards tell me that two nights ago, they caught you sneaking off into the direction of the Black-Tusks camp, with the axe I gave you in tow."

"Yeah? What of it? I am grown, Uncle. I'm free to make my own choices," snapped Sonti, looking slightly off past his uncles shoulder.

"You were going to the Hunt, weren't you?" The Baron asked, his tone hardening slightly with the authority that had stopped bandits in their tracks earlier in his life.

"That's none of your business!"

"The future of this city is my business - and by extension, the behavior of the man who will some day lead it, if he does not throw it all away to go pilfering through the forest like a savage!"

"I was going to learn! I had been invited out by Sorg..."

"I KNEW he was involved in this! That knuckledragger has no future, and misery loves company, nephew. He wants to bring you down with him because he refuses to accept that the world has changed!"

"What the hell do you know about the world, Uncle?" sneered Sonti.

Cont.
>>
File: 1426482063308.png (256 KB, 479x470) Image search: [Google]
1426482063308.png
256 KB, 479x470
>>45542913
>>45543186
Go old chap.
>>
>>45543186
Moar, liking this
>>
>>45543186
"You've done nothing but throw money around at pale-skin problems-"

"You will NOT use that slur in my house! You will not spit on the memory of your grandfather and of your mother like that!" snapped Krant, his fists balling.

"But it's true! You've forgotten your people, uncle! You - we - aren't like this city-folk, who are soft and need protecting from true beings..."

"I have forgotten?" the Baron said coldly, rising to his feet as he did so. "You mean to tell me I've forgotten 'my people,' little runt of the litter?" Sonti cringed at the insult, remembering his childhood years in school.

"Let me tell you about 'our people,' nephew. I was reminded of 'our people' and what they'd done EVERY DAY of my life. I had to constantly fight the hatred, the derision, the mockery of others, from day one, all because I was born to an Orc mother. I had nothing - NOTHING - and what little bit I earned through biting and scratching and clawing my way to the top. Do you know how often I got shafted on payment when I was a mercenary? Do you know how often the Judge threw criminals I arrested out of jail, simply because he felt a "Green-skin couldn't be trusted?" Do you even begin to understand what it was like to have to constantly serve wealthy individuals who couldn't even pronounce my name?" He glared deep and angry into his nephews eyes. "Do you know why I stuck it out?"

"Why?"

"Because I knew that if I ever wanted things to get better for 'my kind,' I had to stick it out. I had to be the model citizen. I had to prove to every drunkard and every naysayer that they were wrong about me, and I had to rub their noses in it. I had to become the most successful Half-breed there ever was, so that one day, my kin would NEVER have to go through what I went through. So I will NOT have you try to go saunter off to the woods and go raping and pillaging through the night like a gods-damn SAVAGE, and undo EVERYTHING I have worked to accomplish for you!"
>>
>>45543136
That's a big "unless". Say 'orc' to four nerds, and one's going see and Lord of the Rings mud goblin, one's going to see a Warcraft noble savage, one's going to see a civilized Elder Scrolls Orsimer, and the last is going to see a 40K Space Garbage Hooligan, I guess.

Part of it is that I tend to reserve the absolute mindless savagery for stuff like beast-men in my games, and give orcs a proper culture drawn from stuff like the various Asian Steppe peoples, or Pacific Islanders... Though those were both were raidy and rapey back in their heyday, but at least there's a possibility for non-violent interaction.
>>
Baby rapist.
Rapist baby.
Baby rapist baby.
>>
File: tumblr_nvbk4bCVpe1r9e50bo1_400.jpg (23 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvbk4bCVpe1r9e50bo1_400.jpg
23 KB, 306x480
>>45542913
>>45543186
>>45543384
An enjoyable read.
>>
>>45541768
Human parent was a missionary spreading the glory of (insert your god here) who converted and married the orc parent.
>>
>>45541768
I'm playing one right now.
Both his parents are half-orcs, and his father was a city guardsman.
>>
>>45543384
Sonti was silent at this point. The Baron turned away to the window, and looked back out over the city he ruled - no, he served.

"I understand you want to go out and be a part of something different. I understand you want to learn about our lineage. I do, believe me. I was young once too - full of Orc fury and Human determination. I was a brash mercenary who was willing to do whatever it took to become the best. But while I swung my sword - my human fathers sword - and fought with savagery, I felt no true satisfaction in it. Sure, I vented my rage - and trust me, growing up in a human village as a half-breed there was a lot of it - and I carved out a reputation as a warrior without peer. But it always felt hollow. The tavern girls, the booze, the killing - it always felt good at the time, but when it was over I realized I wasn't satisfied. I chased my problems down with cheap beer and cheaper women, but it never went away. Until one day," he turned back to his nephew, the thunder grumbling softly as he did so, "I took a job for the Baron of Soluncrest. He hired me on as a guard - he'd heard of my reputation as being honest and relentless - but as I attended him to town meetings, to community outreach events, to negotiating with the movers and the shakers of the city, I realized that I could be - wanted to be - so much more. I didn't want to fight the world, Sonti. I wanted to CHANGE the world. I wanted to show the world that a half-breed wasn't something to despise or to ridicule, but to embrace and champion. I wanted to do so much good that nobody would be able to slander me for my upbringing. I wanted to be a hero, Sonti. So I asked the Baron if I could do more than just be his guard. I asked him to teach me to read Common. I asked him to help me understand how the Law worked. I asked him if I could represent him in some of his lesser duties, and get some experience as being more than just a hired blade. Thank the Gods, he accepted."

Cont.
>>
>>45541768
It really helps is the character's background includes more than that.

Two more paragraphs can't be that hard.
>>
>>45541768
Botched resurrection and an example of why you should always make sure to buy high quality diamond dust instead of getting it on sale.
>>
>>45543971
"I began to conduct basic business negotiations for him with the lower-class businesses. I managed to get great returns for him - I'm sure being half Orc and with a mean look didn't hurt there - but I also learned to listen to their complaints and their grievances. I took those grievances to those I thought could fix them, with the Barons approval. I couldn't always fix the problem, but more often than not I was able to make their lives easier, and word got around that I was, "one of the good Orcs." While the derision against half-breeds never went away, suddenly the people were treating me as something that I'd never been before - an equal. I wasn't Krant the Half-Breed Hireling, I was Krant the Administrator, servant of the Baron and the People of Soluncrest. One day, the Sheriff at the time - your great grandfather, as it turns out - was killed in a bandit raid outside the borders of town. They suspected the bandits were Orcs. The Baron approached me and asked me to lead the contingent of the Guard that was going out to search for them. Said it 'might make things easier for you later on' if I could show the people I was 'one of them.'I knew the area quite well, and I could more than handle myself in a fight, so I went.

We searched for three days and three nights before we found their camp. Sure enough, they were Orcs. Fourteen of them, of one of the Westmount tribes off past the forest, all of them low-level warriors out on either a scouting or raiding party. We jumped them at three in the morning, as they slept. In less than ten seconds, we had killed ten of them and taken the other four prisoner. I conducted the interrogations because I spoke Orcish. Sure enough, they had killed him. As I looked down at the leader, an unwashed, scarred and brutish giant covered in bones and hides, a sneer on his face and a complete lack of remorse, I saw something I despised. I saw what I could have been."

Cont.
>>
>>45541768
He could be from a society based on culture rather than race, say the Orcsish and Human tribes in a certain mountain range worship the same spirits or gods, and have shared traditions, and they operate as an inter-racial tribal confederation, which strengthens it's ties and prevents marriage within close kin by marrying out to other tribes, including between Orc and Human tribes.
>>
>>45544277
In that moment, I made the choice. I chose to become better than my bloodline. I chose to become more than some "half-breed." I chose to become more than a knuckle-dragger who killed wantonly just because it made him feel good. I made that choice, Sonti, because I didn't want to become just another petty bandit or raider who died as he lived and contributed nothing to making the world better.

That is why, Sonti, I push you so hard. That's why I will not allow you to go off and join in Orcish ceremonies and Orcish raids, because I will not allow you to become just another statistic. You are my blood, you are my nephew, and you are capable of becoming so much more than that. I couldn't live with myself if you became just another petty orc savage who roamed the countryside. Now go to your chambers and think about what we've discussed. You'll need to be well-rested for our audience with the King tomorrow.

As Sonti stood and walked sullenly out of his chambers, Krant fingered open the locket on his necklace, and looked at the smiling face of his youngest daughter, the former High Priestess of the exterminated Blood Skull Orc tribe.

"I won't allow you to become another statistic," he said faintly, his words lost in the rumble of the summer storm.
>>
>>45541768
War between city and tribe. Come to terms. Clerics bring human religion. Cleric gets prophecy in dream. Makes baby that will strengthen the faith.

Duh.
>>
>>45541768
one parent was an orc and the other was human
you dont have to have a detailed backstory all you really need is a personality a hometown and a place where you trained.
>>
Mom was an Orc
Dad was a very brave man
>>
>>45541768
Mama fell in love with his human father who was a slave in her encampment. Ran off and found shelter with in a church, and had their child there.
>>
>>45541768

Daddy was a missionary who married one of his converts. They raised the baby devout which is why he's a cleric too.
>>
>All story is about how parents fucked.
Maybe I am not just reading this right.

You could just hand-wave it, leave it be.
>>
File: half-orc backstory.png (84 KB, 676x248) Image search: [Google]
half-orc backstory.png
84 KB, 676x248
>>45541768
It can be done a lot of ways.
>>
Orcs are a mutt-race whose society is a melting pot meritocracy, humans are common in their warbands and so are half-orcs.
>>
>>45541768
raised in the church an orphan or abandoned, a cleric was your father figure, and you'd always excelled in the ways of the holy church.
One day there's an advancing bandit horde of orcs or something, and Padre plot device addresses the crowd to calm them explaining that god will protect them against the tainted evil.
Afterwards, you ask him if you're tainted too, and he tells you "oh no. no, not you. You're one of the good ones."

Deal with that as you will.
>>
>>45544443
good read.
>>
File: 1416476003685.gif (720 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1416476003685.gif
720 KB, 500x315
>>45542087
You're a few lumens short of a lightbulb huh buddy
>>
File: Louis_Riel.jpg (21 KB, 386x496) Image search: [Google]
Louis_Riel.jpg
21 KB, 386x496
>>45541768

One group has traders and merchants moving through the others territory. The traders and merchants are predominantly male, a long way from home, and hook up with the other group. Then they found Manitoba.
>>
Forgotten Realms, one of the older D&D settings, well storied, often complained about for being too defining in D&D's history, says rape babies are kind of weird.

In the Forgotten Realms you have various orc groups, but to avoid going into details about them all I'll point out two.

In the Chessenta region and the Thesk region you have orcs who have taken to agriculture and generally living around the same areas as humans. In some cases this has gone poorly due to racism on one or both ends, but over the years this has led to a rising Half-orc population.
Given that Greenwood is notoriously against the notion of rape babies, it seems unlikely that's the cause.
>>
I mean, Real Life had plenty of Scotsmen sailing the world in packs looking for exotic natives to make half-breeds out of, I don't see why fantasy can't have an equivalent.
>>
>>45541768
Fucked up brothel had an Orc fuck toy for the really creepy bitches

or a capture orc woman for a fuck toy?

Inb4 magical realm, i don't care anymore.
>>
>>45542913
>>45543186
>>45543384
>>45543971
>>45544277
>>45544443
Someone should make an image of this.
>>
>>45541768
His father was a badass adventurer, maybe a Paladin, who did a great service for a neutral Orc tribe and impressed its chief and/or one of the women of the tribe enough to be allowed to marry a tribeswoman. The father was not opposed.
>>
>>45549821
my bad on the trip, for got to take it off from the feudal life quest. I try not to be that much of a fag.
>>
>>45541768
"He isn't a rape-baby"
>>
>>45541768
I'd say "Mom was slut." but you might get accused from self-inserting.
>>
File: 1433043095922.jpg (119 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1433043095922.jpg
119 KB, 736x981
Mother or Father comes from a family converted to the holy religion of the cleric, they were ousted by their people for their beliefs so they lived with humans of their own faith.

simple
>>
>>45541768

Im currently playing a half-orc witch, whose mother (human) and father (half-orc living with an orc tribe), met eachother hunting game and fell in love. Alas, stigmatized by society, they were hunted down, seperated and made slaves. My character manages to escape his slavemasters at some point, parents still alive (but seperated and at an unknown origin).

hope it helped.
>>
>>45541768
>>45543136

Decadent noble has sex with orc because they're bored.
>>
>>45542066

I...I have a half-orc fighter-cleric with an eerily-similar background.
>>
My half-orc's mother hooked up with a human bard(not the magical kind) at a tavern in a frontier town.
>>
File: hoe.jpg (92 KB, 1305x1305) Image search: [Google]
hoe.jpg
92 KB, 1305x1305
>>45542001
[insert witty comment here]
>>
>Born from an alliance between orc and human tribes. It was a political marriage and your parents may or may not love each other.
>Your mother was a prostitute who was hired as a reward for an orc gladiator's victory. She never saw him again and you never saw him ever.
>You were left on the doorstep of a temple. No one knows of your parents or their circumstance.
>You were born from a deviant orc mother/father who fled their tribe due to moral differences and/or fear for their life. They fell in love with the human who rescued them.
>>
Orc lass wants half-human child so they grow up smarter than their kin.

Human lad with a fetish for orc women.

Cleric for whatever reason, parents' backstory doesn't really determine class.
>>
File: I do not like this.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
I do not like this.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>tfw no qt3.14 orc grills
>>
File: war-wizard.jpg (81 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
war-wizard.jpg
81 KB, 430x600
>>45541768

What about a wizard magically creating Half-Orcs because he wants to make minions who are stronger than humans but not quite as dumb and uncontrollable as orcs?

And he winds up deciding that his half-orc minions aren't really that useful so he just dumps them in a ditch somewhere and goes to work on his other projects. That could be the genesis of the whole half-orc race, who could then breed with either humans, orcs, or other half-orcs to have half-orc babies.

I always thought that the idea of Orcs fucking humans was stupid personally. Humans and Elves can interbreed because that's based on Tolkien's mythos where humans and elves are basically more closely related than the other races. But a human breeding with an orc is like a human breeding with a dwarf- preposterous. They're too different, even if they had sex I don't see them being biologically compatible.
>>
>>45541768

Mommy was a sheltered, middle class human woman, who wanted to upset papa by dating a "bad boy" orc, who then knocked her up and disappeared.
>>
>>45543136
funny in a few settings that's how elves view humans
>>
>>45558631
Orcs are a particular fecund, mongrel hoard. They can breed with most things because of how mongrel-like they are.

That's how half-orcs are portrayed as existing in D&D.

And you don't go for an explanation that isn't rape-baby. EIther your setting and group are up for your playing rape-babies, or not. Don't do a revision on half-orcs. Unless you're playing 4e, because it's basically WoW already.
>>
>>45541768
He's literally half an orc from the waist down.
>>
>>45541768
Say your dad is the like an Orc Othello
>>
>"Mother was a strong Orc"
>"Father was a...brave, man"
>>
>>45541768
OP, if you can't conjure a conception that doesn't involve rape, or rather, don't consider any such origins "decent", then the problem rests within you.

Also, gr8 b8 m8, muh rape back story is guaranteed to get bitten.
>>
>my village was raided by orcs.
>one woman was raped and then gave birth to no one cause she killed herself
>her brother led the bravest of his tribe on a counter raid and raped the chieftain's daughter who gave birth to me

There you go.
Oh wait you didn't want a rape-baby, nevermind.
>>
>>45541768
Mom was ugly by human standards, but the local (relatively friendly) Orcs thought she was okay to look at so she settled for marrying an Orc. Reversing the genders can work as well. Or maybe Mom or Dad was an orphan/war captive child and eventually was accepted as a member or the community.
>>
Dad was a hot Orc bard.

Done.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.