[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40k general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Tau Platos republic edition.
Nostalgia sub-edition.
>>
Squats.
>>
>>44772559
>Slow and Purposeful

Its relentless.

>Explain

Too much copy-pasting old shit without thinking.
>>
File: 1432860811410.jpg (627 KB, 1100x1376) Image search: [Google]
1432860811410.jpg
627 KB, 1100x1376
I claim this hallowed thread for the Imperium! For Dorn! Also, which would be better for Fists, Sternguard or a Dreadnought?
>>
File: 1442500616987.gif (499 KB, 222x366) Image search: [Google]
1442500616987.gif
499 KB, 222x366
What's the name of your warlord? You gave him/her a name, didn't you?

Have you come up with a backstory for him and his army?
>>
File: mws_sgtf.jpg (23 KB, 332x497) Image search: [Google]
mws_sgtf.jpg
23 KB, 332x497
>>44772559
because recent codices have been written by mongols.
>>
So my flgs is hosting a 30k league. I don't have the money to drop on a calth box, but they mentioned mechanicum as an option.

What 40k mech units would I be able to use/kit bash in to the 30k? And where the fuck are all the HH rule books| 0
>>
>>44772589
>re-rolling bolters
Sternguard
>>
File: 1384112139110.jpg (600 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1384112139110.jpg
600 KB, 1536x2048
>>44772584
>>44772617
Excuse me let me try that again

Terminator Armour costs 40 points
>2+/5++
>Cannot Sweeping Advance
>Power Fists/Weapons

Bikes, for 20 points, give
>12' Movement
>12' Auto run
>TL Guns
>+1 Toughness
>Can Sweeping advance
>Jink

Explain
>>
File: 655px-Loliork.jpg (86 KB, 655x599) Image search: [Google]
655px-Loliork.jpg
86 KB, 655x599
Getting back into 40k after a decade, I didn't play much back then, but I have a bunch of Eldar from back in the day. I bought some new stuff to put together a 1000 pt list to re-learn to play with, let me know what you think:

HQ: Farseer skyrunner

Troops:
Windriderx6 with scatter lasers (prob gonna do 2 squads of 3)

Dire avengers x 10 w/exarch (twin linked catapult) in a wave serpent with bright lances and shuriken cannon.

Heavy support:

Reapers x4 and an exarch- I have this squad fully loaded, reapers all have starshot missiles and exarch has EML.

Wraithlord with bright lance, scatter laser and ghostglaive.

This list leaves me with 80 points to spare, what should I do with it? I could get some more jetbikes, or I could get a spiritseer for support and more warp charges, as I eventually plan to incorporate a wraithknight and wraithguard into my army.

Thoughts?
>>
>>44772612

Cao Cao.
>>
If I wanted to play mostly melee Necron, would it be better to use Praetorions or Lychguard to go along with Wraiths.
>>
File: WAAAGH Bluudmaw.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
WAAAGH Bluudmaw.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44772612
>laughinggrots.jpg
>>
>>44772612
Vladimir Göbbistav.

A Radical inquisitor Lord who received a vision of a terrible artifact hidden in a underground temple on a death world held by the tau.

Recently aquired the help of an arch magos with less that savory plans for the artifact.
With the help of the magos and his forces they recently smashed through a tau edge world and is making a line for the suspected planet.
A Krieg regiment is en rute as reinforcements.

I use the Inquisitor Torquemada rules, and a custom model for him.
The smashing of the tau edge world was part of bigger narrative campaign i took part in.
>>
>>44772685
Enjoy winning without trying at all
>>
>>44772612
Octo Mendoza for 40k, Alecto for 30k.
>>
>>44772612
Ausar the Relentless and Krosis the Learned, my Terminator Lord and Sorcerer respectively. I have backstory for both of them, more for Ausar, who was a Scout Captain captured by the Dark Eldar and Khorne gave him a blade to fight his way out. When he returned to his chapter, the Emperor's Harvest, the Chapter Master chose him to lead the chapter in the former's dying moments. The leader of the First Company objected to this, and a civil war broke out between the brothers who supported the Scout Captain and those who supported the First Company Captain. While victorious, Chapter Master Ausar took the remnants of his Chapter into deep space to atone for their sins and investigate a Space Hulk that held the Alpha Legion Sorcerer Krosis. The two met, joined forces to fight off Genestealers, and the Alpha Legionnaires pushed the Emperor's Harvest marines into full-blown Chaos Marines. The rest is history.
>>
File: 1365311497391.jpg (43 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
1365311497391.jpg
43 KB, 479x360
>>44772677
codex authors were raped by terminators back in 2nd ediiton

>mfw sustained fire+rapid fire storm bolters
>when no one else could rapid fire
>>
>>44772713
Praetorians have ap2 shootin, but lychguard have armor bane or make a good bodyguard unit for your overlord. Have a squad of each
>>
>>44772663
>And where the fuck are all the HH rule books

In the HH general you mongoloid.

You can do a servitor force all armed with flamers or heavy bolters if you want, they are T5 and can have FNP. It really depends on what you have and what you can proxy.
>>
>>44772792
Is the sword and pistol combo for Praetorian worth losing Ap2 for an extra attack with Entropic Strike
>>
File: wizard.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>44772712
Good choice.
>>
>>44772802
Thanks. Forgot about the HH general thread.
>>
>>44772685
So going over your list it's a pretty solid eldar list that plays off of the traditional strengths of the codex; however, this means that there will be people who will not want to play against it. The windriders with scatter lasers in particualr tend to rub people the wrong way.

As for what I would do for your last 80 points, I would consider either a war walker or any of the non-flyer fast attack options as they are all good. Best of luck.
>>
>>44772677
You forgot deepstrike and cheap storm shields.
>>
>>44772957
>gives up all ranged weaponry for a Stormshield
>>
The idea that "Tau aren't commies" completely misses that the point is they're superficial pop culture commies, not whether or not their actual politics line up properly with stalinist russia.

Government control by a small, unquestionable class, nationalised everything, propaganda about the good of all and everyone in their place, stomping all over the little guy with a strong millitary.

Thems pop culture commies. The only thing that doesn't match up is that they're actually doing okay, no endemic poverty and starving dirt farmers.
>>
File: hhhhhh.jpg (64 KB, 701x535) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.jpg
64 KB, 701x535
Any stories about ig beating sm(not chaos)?
>>
I'm just getting into 40k and I'm pretty interested in Necrons, but I have some questions about them before I start to buy models. I really like fast things in games, so I've been looking at Destroyers and Tomb Blades. How do they perform? My friends have told me they're sort of like SM bikes, is this true? Also, while they seem to have anti vehicle equipment out the ass do they have anything worthwhile to bring against monstrous creatures and things of that nature?
>>
>>44773190
Vance Motherfucking Stubbs
>>
>>44773232
Necrons and fast dont really go together unless you're planning on an entire Destroyer/Tomb Blade army.
>>
>>44773259
>implying borealum isn't a reality
>>
>>44773157
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>44772943

Do I want a war walker when I have the reapers? Fluff-wise I'm going with altansar, so I got the reapers pretty tricked out. The 4 regular reapers all can fire their starshot (S8AP3) and they get to re-roll failed to-hit rolls against fliers. The exarch has an EML and withf fast shot he gets two starhawk missles (s7 AP4) with true skyfire every shooting phase.

I know the war walkers are good but at 1000 points I just wonder if i will see enough fliers to make it worth it.
>>
>>44773288
A dead one
>>
>>44773273
Yeah I've seen, but both of those things are fast so I've been thinking about them to balance it out a bit. I also will probably get a transport barge or a night scythe
>>
>>44773290

Apparently you missed entirely the "It has nothing to do with their actual politics" thrust of that post.
>>
>>44773232
Wraiths are pretty fast, as are praetorians. Put warriors in transports to give them speed
>>
>>44773157
All that shit you posted describes the Imperium far better than the Tau. They even have the dirt farmers
>>
File: Destroyer Legion.jpg (97 KB, 841x755) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer Legion.jpg
97 KB, 841x755
>>44773312
Id personally make a Destroyer Legion if you want a nice amount of fast units, and they have great rules with them. After that you could make a Reclamation Legion which requires a unit of Tomb Blades.
>>
>>44773367
After the last General its very clear that its going to devolve rapidly into /pol/ debates
>>
>>44773382

Nah, they're more pop culture Nazicatholics with heavy borrowing from shit like Judge Dredd.

The main difference is honestly pretty much just that the Tau are atheists. Beyond that there's also that the Tau are semi-utopian with their skeletons hidden whilst the Imperium are more honest about being complete assfucks.
>>
>>44773382
>unquestionable class
not really
>>
>>44773382

Sure. I don't think he's saying the Imperium doesn't suck, though.
>>
>>44773397

Just go double Destroyer cult up to about 1800 points plus two Doom Scythes in a deathbringer flight for thematically apt air support. I have that list, and it performs painfully well.
>>
>>44773489

Clarification that the Deathbringer Flight caps it up to 2000, sorry.
>>
>>44772612
Oh you mean Adrellas, High Interrogator Chaplain of the Main Vindicator Contingent or perhaps Cudon, the Scalded Guardian.
>>
File: Big Boss.jpg (66 KB, 506x807) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss.jpg
66 KB, 506x807
>>44773489
id play against it, sounds fluffy and fun
>mfw theres no Orks vs Necron art
>>
Posting my list for my game on saturday. R8&H8

NSF+Inq 1850 points

NSF

1x Librarian, ML3, Cuirass
1x Librarian, ML3

2x Terminator squad, Justicar w/ Halberd, hammer, psycannon

1x Interceptor squad, 10 men, Justicar w/ Falchions, 2 hammers, 2 incinerators

2x NDK, swords, PT, H. Psycannon, H. Incinerator

Draigo

Inquisitorial Detachment

Coteaz
1x Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, terminator armour, hammer, psycannon, 3x servoskulls
>>
>>44772758

I'm only playing them because I already had a couple hundred dollars worth of eldar models. If I was starting from scratch I'd probably go with salamanders
>>
File: dr.wheelo.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr.wheelo.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Could you fool the Inquisition being an AI pretending to be Iron Hands/Admech/Skitarii?
>>
>>44772612

My Tzeentchian Daemon Prince is Jack. I converted him to have a wolf head, raven wings, a missing arm and eye, a drawable (magnetised) sword impaled through his chest and waist tentacles. Still working on my green stuff skills so I can add some tattered clothing.

Those of you who get the reference will prolly commence mockery momentarily.
>>
>>44773293
You don't have to give everything eldar missile launchers. War walkers aren't anti-air. In fact, it'd take you over points cost, and not really help all that much. I think all the other options are better, just depending on what kind of dakka you want to sport.
>>
>Fire Warrior Hunter Team
>Elite choice 45 points
>Up to 5 models may buy Ion rifles or Rail Rifles for 10 and 15 points respectively
>May include a Shas'ui for 10 points (standard options, including guardian drones)
>Entire squad may take Breacher field generator (5++ when comboed with the drone) for 5 points per model

Would you take it? Would you play against it?
>>
>>44773665
Just erase a magos consiusnes and install yourself
>>
>>44773670
I'm ashamed to know that's Homosuck garbage.
>>
>>44773709
remeber that breachers swap pulse rifles/carbines for pulse blasers / field generator for free
>>
>>44773670
i dont even know what thats referencing but it sounds gay as shit
>>
File: Orks winning vs Casual Army.jpg (860 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Orks winning vs Casual Army.jpg
860 KB, 2048x1536
>>44773709
No because you probably have 1-3 Riptides and a Stormsurge and I can kill neither.

Honestly I like the idea, should just start the squad (5man?) with Ion Rifles so they start at 95pts base
>>
>>44773709

>181 points for 5 Rail rifles, a sergeant and a 5++
>6 t3 wounds and a drone you want to die last

God no.
>>
Trying to expand my nid army, /tg/. Where do I go from here in order to make the list fun/decent (I'm not going competitive, so no 4 flyrants). I have:

1 Swarmlord
3 Tyrant Guard
1 Tervigon
60 Termagaunts
30 Hormagaunts
3 Warriors
8 Ripper squads
3 Zoanthropes
1 Trygon
1 Dakkafex
10 Gargoyles

I'm planning on getting 1 flyrant, but is there anything else that comes to mind? I was thinking either a squad of 3 Hive Guard, a Tyrannocyte, Deathleaper (as a cheaper alternative to the swarmlord), or another Dakkafex.

My friends play Imperial Guard, Tau, and Necrons. They don't have anything too stupidly OP, as we're all pretty casual and play for fun, so no need to worry about Stormsurge spam.
>>
>>44773775
True. I wasn't sure how expensive to make the field generators or to just give them default, so I went the cautious route.
>>
>>44773709
>>44773775
I should finish this post and say that the field generator shouldn't be more than 1ppm, or maybe 5 points for the squad (regardless of size)
>>
>>44773672

I also have a single D-cannon. Would that be worth fielding or would it just end up getting rocked before i could bring it into range?
>>
>>44773800
Plasma Crisis teams or a Riptide are both going to be more effective for a similar price
>>
Has anyone got a link to the doom of mymeara 2nd edition pdf? It's not on the mega
>>
2x Painboy - 100

1x Non-Force Org Mek - 15

2x 20 Shoota boys - 358
>Nob w/ PK/BP/Shoota

2x 10 Tankbustas - 290
>Nob - BP

5 Meganobz - 200

4 KMK - 156
>Max Gretchin / Max Ammo Runts

2 Traktor Kannon - 78
>Max Gretchin / Max Ammo Runts

====== Blitz Brigade Formation =======

5x Battlewagon - 650
>Ram / Extra armour / 1 Rokkit Launcha

>>
>>44773799
>>44773825
Thanks for the suggestions. So 20 points base with the field generator and ion rifle, with a 5 point rail upgrade option? Seems workable.
>>
Experimental CSM Slaanesh List-750pts

Thoughts pls, ty <3

Chaos Lord, MoS, Power fist, Combi-Melta, Sigil@140
2(7 Noise marines, 6 sonic blasters, Doom siren+CCW, Rhino w/ Havoc Launcher)@210 each
6 Havocs, 2 lascannon, 2 missile launcher, Icon of excess+CCW@190
>>
>>44773831
Nah go for it. They aren't the squishiest targets and one of the good things about them is that they draw (and soak up) a fair bit of fire. If it gets into range it can be very deadly, if it doesn't then it probably helped something else survive long enough to do damage. And all of the rest of your army is long ranged anyway.
>>
File: Orks winning vs Tyranids.jpg (172 KB, 1173x881) Image search: [Google]
Orks winning vs Tyranids.jpg
172 KB, 1173x881
>>44773809
+2 Tervigons
+3 Venomthropes
+3 *Pick any Monstrous Creature
+1 Squad of Warriors
+5 Carnifexs
+3 Zoanthropes
x2 all Gaunts

Thats how I would do it disregarding usefulness, I collect models to fill out my horde so I like multiples (Orks)
>>
>>44772612
I actually have a bunch of them. Usually I will play a few games with my new HQ models until they do something badass, and thus earn themselves a name and a backstory. For example, my Captain Isaac didn't earn a name for himself up until last month, when I started running him with the Raven Guard Artifacts.

> Captain Galahad, wielding a Thunder Hammer in Artificier Armour. He's my 2nd Company Captain, who very much fills out the role of a knight in shining armour on the tabletop. He's not afraid at all to take hits for his squad, and his chivalrous mentality tends to get the better of him on the battlefield.

> Captain Isaac: A Hotheaded Captain of the 7th Company, who leads a squad of Sternguard as his honor guard. Unlike Galahad, he's obsessed with taking on big things with his relic lightning claws, and often completely ignores the safety of his own men for the sake of getting in challenges to prove his own worth.

> Ancient Brother Valentine: While not an HQ, this is actually my Deredeo Dreadnought. He was originally the 7th Company Captain of my chapter, but he died over 6,000 years ago, and was interned within the chapter's only Deredeo. His sarcophagus was originally recovered on a deathworld, and bore the markings of X-IX-XX, with the original legion markings scraped off the hull. The Machine Spirit is normally quite dormant, but awakens with a fierce vengeance whenever the chapter faces monstrous creatures on the battlefields of the 41st millenium.
>>
>>44773890
10/10 list I totally suggested the changes last time you posted it

Actually id drop the Tankbusta Nobz unless you are going to be getting out of your Battlewagons. For the price of both of them (30 pts) you can field another KMK or Traktor
>>
>Leman Russ is the worst primarch
>Ultramarines are the best chapter
>Tau are glorious good guys
>Eldar are more Japanese that Tau
>Matt Ward was a good writer
>Newcrons are better than Oldcrons
>Abbaddon is a success
>Imperial Guard is useless
>Be'Lakor is stronger than the Chaos Gods
>Lorgar is the best traitor primarch
>Black Templars worship the Emperor as a God
>Dark Angels are closeted traitors
>Orks are just useless backdrop villains
>>
Kharn's index Chaotica says that Kharn has fought and defeated all sort of opponents. Necrons Overlords, Ork Warbosses, and Eldar Exarchs have fallen before him. However, he prefers fighting the Imperium the most. That's why he is always eager to join up with Abaddon's Black Crusades.

So a few questions.

Why does Kharn hate the Imperium so much?

How did his chain axe not break when he fought Necron Ovrelord? The only weapons that can survive clashing with Necron warscythes are power weapons.
>>
>>44774005
You're getting slower at your copy-pasta
>>
File: storm-trooper-plasma-pistol-gw.jpg (23 KB, 444x319) Image search: [Google]
storm-trooper-plasma-pistol-gw.jpg
23 KB, 444x319
>>44774005

>Debatable. There are worse.
>Debatable. There are better.
>Debatable. Good for the Tau, sure.
>Debatable. In some aesthetic aspects, sure.
>Debatable. Rules or fluff?
>Debatable. I prefer oldcrons.
>Agreed.
>Wrong.
>Is he? What's the new fluff?
>Debatable. Angron has been doing things.
>Do they? Source?
>Agreed.
>Agreed.
>>
>>44774005
> Dark Angels are closeted traitors
EXCUSE ME YOU FILTHY HERETIC. I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT TO YOU THAT DARK ANGELS ARE CLEARLY THE MOST LOYAL SPACE MARINE CHAPTER TO HAVE EVER EXISTED. WE ARE SO LOYAL IN FACT, THAT THE ULTRAMARINES AND WARDIAN KNIGHTS SHIT THEMSELVES AT THE SIGHT OF US, THEN BEG US TO TEACH THEM OUR LOYALIST WAYS.

NOT A SINGLE DARK ANGEL HAS EVER TURNED TRAITOR, OR EVER EVEN CREATED A HERETICAL THOUGHT WITHIN THEIR SUPREMELY LOYAL ASTARTES MINDS.
>>
>>44773452
The ur~Commies in Russia started out atheist but readopted Orthodox iconography to boost morale during WWII. The Imperium started atheist but went Catholic when it suited them

It's ridiculous to call the Tau commie and not the Imperium
>>
File: 1452552603043.jpg (17 KB, 261x294) Image search: [Google]
1452552603043.jpg
17 KB, 261x294
>>44773873
>Has anyone got a link to the doom of mymeara 2nd edition pdf? It's not on the mega

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>44773916

Let's work on your formating anon.

CAD 750pts of CSM Slaneesh

>Chaos Lord, MoS, Power fist, Combi-Melta, Sigil

>2x 7 Noise marines, 6 sonic blasters, Doom siren+CCW, Rhino w/ Havoc Launcher

>6 Havocs, 2 lascannon, 2 missile launcher, Icon of excess+CCW

Points per unit isn't needed because the people giving you advice already know.
>>
File: 1452522809438.jpg (72 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
1452522809438.jpg
72 KB, 633x622
>>44774123

>That one autist who replies with a straight face.

Every time.
>>
>>44772612
Cherek Bear-Shoulders.
Wolfy wolf on wolf lord whose saga of kills includes 2 titans, papa Smurf, Abaddon and Smashfucker
>>
File: DA mentioned.jpg (221 KB, 1024x874) Image search: [Google]
DA mentioned.jpg
221 KB, 1024x874
>>44774134
I SECOND YOUR STATEMENT BROTHER, NO CHAPTER IS BETTER THAN THE FIRST LEGION! FOR THE LION!
>>
>>44774140
The Mega hasn't updated Doom of Mymeara to the 2nd edition of it for fucking ever, even though it was updated quite awhile ago. There's ANOTHER mega somewhere that actually does have the newest version, but it's pretty damned hard to find.
>>
>>44773461
It's heresy to question your betters, citizen
>>
>>44773933

Sounds good to me. I forgot to mention I was looking at venomthropes, too, because I love the swarm aesthetic and those are pretty mandatory.

For the various monstrous creatures, are any in particular worth noting? Hive crones seemed cool to me, as well as Tyrannofexes (the anti-infantry variant, not the anti-vehicle).

No love for hiveguard, though? They just seem super awesome for vehicle popping, and avoiding line-of-sight just sounds like map hax. Even if they're not good, I might just get some because I love the look of them, but I was wondering if they're actually useful.
>>
>>44774055
>Why does Kharn hate the Imperium so much?

Anthrocentrism.

>How did his chain axe not break when he fought Necron Ovrelord? The only weapons that can survive clashing with Necron warscythes are power weapons.

I2.

(You know the goal of close combat isn't to hit your enemy's weapon, right? It's to hit your enemy.)
>>
>>44774055
His chain axe was forged by a Primarch himself and blessed by Khorne.

It won't break.
>>
>>44774055
Kharn doesnt have a normal chain axe, he has the custom discarded weapon of Angron, primarch to the world eaters, made of the teeth of a mars/void dragon (hinted to be necron related).

Also kharn hates the imperium because its the direct opposing force to chaos. So far story wise he shouldnt hate them any harder than he hates anything as a berzerker, he just shows up because even chaos doesn't consider xenos to be any real threat.

the real fight is with the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>44774171
link to this other mega?
>>
>>44774160

Am I Leo or Gaga in this situation?
>>
>>44772612
Actually I am struggling to come up with a good name for my new wolf lord and his wolf guard for the narrative campaign starting soon
>>
>>44774192
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
>>
Some list I made to weed out my weekend friends from my real friends

Hunter Contingent

Hunter Cadre
Commander (C&C, Sensor Suite, Neuroweb)
3x Crisis Suits (dual plasma, 2 w/fusion 1 w/flamer)
6x Pathfinders
Hammerhead (Submun, SMS, sensor spines)
3x 5-man Strike Teams

Firebase Support

Riptide (ion, SMS, stim)

Broadside (HYMP, SMS)

Broadside (HYMP, SMS)

999 pts
>>
>>44774202

Gaga of course.
>>
>>44772612
Bonhut, a Necron Lord who was very insistent on giving nothing but the best transference to his entire domain, even the lowliest Warrior. Well, it turns out that such frivolities are a major drain on resources, so he only managed to get a small amount in. Combined with his tomb world's stasis protocols mucking up and killing around half of that, he's only got a fraction of the forces that most Lords would have. Genuinely cares for his men, but absolutely no-one else.
>>
>>44774211
I was the original anon, thanks!
>>
>>44774142
Sorry, I'm a newbie
any tips though? x
>>
>>44774203
You should definitely look to traditional scandanavian names for your Space Wolf character. If not, then this Dwarf Name Generator set to "Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves" can make some pretty great names.
>>
>>44774216

Seems largely tame. You know everyone you play against is gonna contest the Buffmander issue though? Easier to just do something else.
>>
>>44774275
I forgot the link..

http://dwarf.namegeneratorfun.com/
>>
>eldar can now deal with
>deathstars
>any version of super heavy
>psychic phases
>and objectives

Why aren't you playing the best army competitively?
>>
>>44774055
He probably hates the Imperium most for killing his Warmaster and rejecting Chaos

Also killing his canon love interest
>>
File: 1452416096344.png (93 KB, 519x315) Image search: [Google]
1452416096344.png
93 KB, 519x315
>>44774123
>Imperial Guard aren't useless meat for when GW needs to kill billions of people before 10 marines save the day
>Ward was even debatably a good writer
>Angron does anything but autist rage
>Dark Angels are traitors
>Orks are backdrop
>>
>>44774211
But that doesn't have the updated IA11?
>>
>>44774181
>I2.

Objection.

We have recorded fights of Captain and High Marshal Helbrecht against Necron Overlords. The Necron Overlords struck with so much force and speed that the marines had no choice but to parry the attacks or redirect the force. If the attack connected, the marine would have been smashed aside.

High Marshal Helbrecht force weapon ultimately was shattered in the fight.
>>
>>44774310
Captain Cato*
>>
>>44774279
What issue? are you saying theyd contest whether he buffs everybody when they shoot as one?
>>
>>44774203
Canis Wolfman
Wermarine Foxwolf
>>
>>44774300
Because I still have friends and I'm not a dick. You should consider visiting Kurt Cobain's dentist.
>>
>>44774179
I cant actually give straight player experience since my brother stopped playing his Nids after the abomination that was the 5th ed codex. I do know Crones are considered one of the best creatures in your codex. Not sure on Tyrannofexes and Hiveguard (although they Guard sound good)
>>
>>44774310

Well yes, that's because Necron Lords were I4 before the 5th edition codex randomly decided everyone needed the same initiative score.
>>
File: chaplain in deathwing armour.png (807 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
chaplain in deathwing armour.png
807 KB, 900x600
>>44772612
Still trying to figure out a backstory for my terminator interrogator chaplain and whether I could use it as an excuse to paint him like this or not.

No doubt I'll just steal a name from the bible like every other DA guy, Azariah is what I'm leaning with but apparently it's still in use so it could be a dumb choice.
>>
>>44774330
People don't get that inclusive statements don't have exclusive implications in writing, for some reason.
>>
File: 1452713201481.jpg (48 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1452713201481.jpg
48 KB, 387x357
>>44774216
>Some list I made to weed out my weekend friends from my real friends

How is this list going to do that?
>>
>>44774216
It's OK.

>>44774266
I don't know about CSM, however.

Those Havocs are mainly going to be in the back while those Noise Marines will be more front line. They should have the Icon of Excess. Missile launchers are kinda lame, plasma cannons (if Chaos has access to such) would be better.

Havoc launchers on the Rhinos sound cool but points are better spent buffing both Noise Marines with an Icon. They're only 11 FA, they're at real risk of dying before they do anything.

>>44774300
I already play Tau.
>>
>>44774300
Because I play for fun with subpar shit that I like?
>>
>>44774330

Yes.

It's hotly debated, and regardless of the actual conclusion of the debate a blatant dick combo regardless.

Also it's not even necessary: With marker sharing you can get the same results minus the Neurochip's effect with 3 marker hits. (2 for ignores cover, 1 for BS4, combined fire buff for BS5)
>>
>>44774360
weekend friends will argue combining rules with me. real friends will realize were just there to have fun.
>>44774359
right?

Overall, i just wanted to see how well the firebase support works when combined with everybody shooting at once.
>everybody is tank hunting, rerolling, markerlight-burning greater good
>>
>>44774330
Well the ITC did rule against it. While you certainly don't have to abide by them, they are a voice of reason people respect.
>>
File: Elf in Grim Space.png (640 KB, 515x753) Image search: [Google]
Elf in Grim Space.png
640 KB, 515x753
>>44774300
>Playing elves
>Playing elves in space
>>
>>44774422
ITC ruled a nerf, departing from the 'how should this be interpreted' to 'what do you want to play it as', with a post clarifying that it's about nerfing it or not.
>>
File: real4k.jpg (517 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
real4k.jpg
517 KB, 900x600
>>44774357

You can tell this isn't official 40k art because it's missing elements typical of GW's stuff.
>>
File: 1452804968480.jpg (265 KB, 1276x719) Image search: [Google]
1452804968480.jpg
265 KB, 1276x719
Why does Eldar use child soldiers?
>>
File: 1452466943191.jpg (37 KB, 743x605) Image search: [Google]
1452466943191.jpg
37 KB, 743x605
>>44774413
>weekend friends will argue combining rules with me. real friends will realize were just there to have fun.

Did you mean to say real friends will realize you're just there to fuck them in the ass?
>>
>>44774413
>real friends will realize were just there to have fun
>real friends will let me win
I fixed your spelling
>>
>>44774478
>>44774476
real friends realize its all just for the greater good
>>
>>44774476
>>44774478
>Not having a meta rife with Eldar, Necrons, SM and Imperial Knights.
Having played Tau all throughout the time in 7th where they were mid tier at best, I can get wanting to tank-hunt some broadsides into a Knight.
>>
>>44774464
>why does the race that caused the Horus Hersey, the rise of chaos, redirects Ork and Hive Fleets to other planets, and be gigantic dicks in general do bad things.
>>
>>44772791
To be fair, You'd spend the next two turns removing 'JAM' tokens from the models though.
>>
File: avatar of kony.png (45 KB, 224x229) Image search: [Google]
45 KB, 224x229
>>44774464 because Avatar of Kony
>>
>>44774530
You've given me horrible PTSD flashbacks to Space Hulk.

Fuck. Space. Hulk.
>>
File: bunker.jpg (460 KB, 1200x610) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
460 KB, 1200x610
Why are bunkers more fragile than vehicles?
>>
>>44774569
no machine spirit, obvi
>>
>>44774464
Dunno... but I just bagged a load of old, metal, guardians. Fear my twinkly, Las-Gun wrath!

Thankfully I Have enough plastic arms for them... I only bought them to go with my Epicast Falcon Grav-Tank.... but might have to buy an Armorcast Falcon one for the second squad.
>>
File: Battle scene comparisons.png (2 MB, 1600x593) Image search: [Google]
Battle scene comparisons.png
2 MB, 1600x593
>>44774457
Haha nice, it's also far too gritty for modern 40k artwork.
>>
>>44774413

Buddy, if you made our friendship contingent on whether I accept standing around being a shooting gallery for a rules lawyer build, which one of us is being the dick?
>>
>>44774530
But removing/adding tokens is why I loved epic. It was half wargame half yugioh.
>>
>>44774569

The better question is, "Why do Loyalists use bunkers decorated with their own ally's corpses." It's only encourage the spread of disease.
>>
>>44774526
>causedthe Horus Heresy
You've got some pretty special doublethink going on if you think Eldar caused the HH and not Colchis assholes
>redirects Ork and Hive Fleets to other planets
Inquisitor Kryptmann says "hi"
>child soldiers=bad things
I bet you think sex between 17-year olds is pedophilia
>>
>>44774592
>rules lawyer build
i just thought id would be a fun thing to make, but sure ok im being a dick.
do you ever have fun?
>>
>>44774266
Also, do not put a MoS on a unit with a power fist...
>>
>>44774569
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
File: bunker2.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bunker2.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>44774587

What about that magos machine spirit? Is that the poor man's machine spirit or somethin?
>>
>>44774620
UH, ALL THE ELDAR OR XENOS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR HUMANITY ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE ELDAR ASS-SLAVES TO SLAANESH AGAIN!!!
>>
>>44774627
It would seem silly, but the thinking behind it is he'll still outspeed every other I4 unweildy
>>
>>44774620
>fuck Slaneesh into existence
>Slaneesh woke up the other gods
>the ruinous powers started to plot
>takes the Primarchs away
>corrupts Primarchs after their less than optimal "child hood"

Kryptman simply lead then to Ork worlds. Who cares.
>>
>>44774624
How is that formation any more fun than just taking everything normally and firing it at one unit?
>>
>>44774624
>do you ever have fun?
Not against anyone like you that's for sure
>>
>>44774526
>caused the Horus Hersey
>redirects Ork and Hive Fleets to other planets
Enlighten me
>>
File: 10daemonettes.jpg (67 KB, 831x485) Image search: [Google]
10daemonettes.jpg
67 KB, 831x485
So how does GW get rid of Slaanesh in the 40k setting now that they killed him off in Age of Sigmar?
>>
>>44774689
Harlequins end goal is having slaanesh vomit up all the eldar souls they've eaten over the years. Being weakened like that would allow the other gods to fuck him up.
>>
>>44774624
>do you ever have fun?

Well, I don't take a Decurion when playing Necrons, and avoid power builds as Daemons, so yes.
>>
File: skelington.png (121 KB, 200x330) Image search: [Google]
skelington.png
121 KB, 200x330
>>44774619

Hey now, this is pretty good stuff if you play chaos marines.
>>
>>44774689
No, 40k has always been Grim Dark. I bet they want to sell AoS to children.

>>44774669
What
>>
File: 1429222871546.jpg (152 KB, 600x870) Image search: [Google]
1429222871546.jpg
152 KB, 600x870
>>44774590
The shift towards third-party, less intricate art is depressing. The intricate, two-page battle spreads were one of the big reasons I got into 40k in the first place.
>>
>>44774689

>Diazmonettes

Good taste. Those things are responsible for like three of my fetishes.
>>
>>44774719
>>44774684
>anything good cant possibly be fun
ok
>>
File: abheadon.png (1 MB, 1354x1552) Image search: [Google]
abheadon.png
1 MB, 1354x1552
HE HAS NO STYLE

HE HAS NO GRACE

THIS WARMASTER HAS A FUNNY FACE
>>
File: what dicks.jpg (39 KB, 395x283) Image search: [Google]
what dicks.jpg
39 KB, 395x283
>>44774686
>Enlighten me
>>
File: sand marines.jpg (199 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sand marines.jpg
199 KB, 1600x1200
Why is twin-lined a re-roll to hit instead of a re-roll to wound/penetrate?
>>
>>44774669
You are wrong, but explain your logic so we can tell you why you are wrong
>>
>>44774843

Love the camo job.
>>
>>44774812
Shit I didnt know this, cheers anon for Ork fluffers
>>
>>44774812
Wow... what a crappy direction to take the fluff in... He was way cooler when it was a random bolter-shell.

That said, GW are just ace at fucking up anything that works well.
>>
>>44774812
>people still don't know about Eldrad's shenanigans

I feel like I should start a church and go door to door preaching about this crap.
>>
>>44774843
>Why does twin-linked not double the amount of shots in the shooting weapons profile
>>
>>44774843
It used to be 'one roll to hit but two actual hits', but that was in 2nd. I thing it's meant to represent using the first shot to 'lead' the target.
>>
>>44774673
>Kryptman simply lead then to Ork worlds. Who cares.
And the Eldar simply led them to Armageddon, who cares?
>>
>>44774897
>'one roll to hit but two actual hits'

That makes a fuck ton more sense.

I mean, it'd have to be both rarer and more expensive, but you can't say it doesn't make a fuck ton more sense.
>>
https://archive.is/T7tOl

Thoughts.
>>
File: uJ835Rd.jpg (414 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
uJ835Rd.jpg
414 KB, 2448x3264
>>44772612
Grey Knights Librarian, Leon Sariel, not much to his backstory other than leading the cleansing/prevention of demonic incursions on several worlds.

Tau Commander, Northwind is the leader of the combat forces for the Tau of the T'ron expedition, while the leader of the entire expedition is the stoic Ethereal Aun'ke. The purpose of the T'ron expedition is to experiment with terraforming technologies and to begin attempts to rejuvenate the worlds in the Zone of Silence by reintroducing key components required for life to be sustainable. Pic related, propaganda style picture of Aun'ke, Shas'o Northwind is still being built.
>>
>>44774897
2nd was the only time it made sense. If you have two barrels welded together pointed at the same thing, then if one hits 99.99% of the time the other does too.

Re-roll to hit is certainly useful, and much much preferred over Master Crafted (where you need to roll the MC weapons individually), and it also fills a mechanical sweet spot rather than simply increasing BS or number of shots, but fluffwise it's total nonsense.
>>
>>44774931
I prefer the "shit I missed, better shoot again" thing because it becomes impromptu AA if you need it.
>>
whats the best way to play ghostkeels?, i was thinking of rolling a squad of three all with the cyclic ion rakers and fusion.
>>
Could someone post the rules for the new IG starting set ?

Also are the minis exactly as in the picture ? Because that would leave you with one spare Guardmen (the HW team consists of the Guards, right ?).
>>
>>44774942

Isn't the Tervigon just a big ol' vagina?
>>
>>44774997

Models from the formation within 6" or 12" of the russ get 4+ cover. Pretty lazy formation rules imo.
>>
>>44774942
Fuck off back to Tumblr.

>what is Sisters of Battle
>who is Shadowsun, Hero of the Tau
>Eldar in general

2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>44774777
>anything good cant possibly be fun
>weekend friends will argue combining rules with me. real friends will realize were just there to have fun.
Its not your list anon, its you
>>
>>44774995
>i was thinking of rolling a squad of three all with the cyclic ion rakers and fusion.
That is optimal normal, consider swapping for Burst cannons if in a OSC. Taking multiple in a squad (especially 3) is very strong, and shouldn't be done to to weaker a codex. (specifically guard)
>>
>>44774997
4+ cover for formation infantry within 6" of the tank

>>44774942
Post it in thread where my filters can hit you faggot.
>>
>>44774985

That's a tactical advantage of the rules, not a simulationist element.
>>
>>44774942
>Tyranids are basically bugs, so again, genderless.
wat

Aside from the fact this cunt clearly doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about, who cares? GW isn't going to change it
>>
>>44774871
Crappy direction? It was always the case.
>>
>>44775059
Cool story anon, you should tell it in threads.
>>
>>44775021
and yet its fucking great

>inb4 markerlights
>>
>>44774942
>What is Slaanesh?
Slaanesh's domain of excessive sexuality covers all that Bumblr gender shit instantly. There's probably a pleasure cult that is exactly like SJWs where they take pleasure in seeing who can have the longest gender title or the most prefixed gender title.
>>
>>44775051
i was thinking of taking 3 purely for the +1 ballistic desu
>>
>>44774995

Give them the overwatch boosting item by default, I've killed tons of things that way, and any survivors just sucked up BS2 shooting (plus supporting fire, I usually keep marker drones close behind them so it's often actually BS3 or 4 too) before getting into assault with three monstrous creatures.

FNP is handy, but better on single suits as it's a massive point sink to equip a unit with the system.
>>
>>44775074
He rose up in the ranks from a lowly nob to the warlord we know after taking a bolt to the skull and getting some fun surgery from grotsnik that made up believe (which turned out to be true) that he was being spoken to directly by gork n mork. That's what it says in the ork codex anyway.
>>
>>44775042
it actually hasnt happened at my flgs yet, it was a joke.
like you.
>>
>>44775025
Hey i think this report is bullshit (hence the archive) I just wanted your guys opinion on it.
>>
>>44774762
and this is nothing: you should see what they did to fantasy, 40k's future is sure to be dark and grim, not in the way we'd like it to be, though.
>>
>>44774942
Ok anon, I'm triggered, good job

>The Eldar do … okay, but not great. They have a handful of female models in their basic units, and an all female (or according to certain sources, all identifying as female, which is as close as we’re going to get to transgender models)
>I always read tyranids as all female - they sail through the universe making everything into more tyranids through feminine organic birthing as opposed to masculine mechanical construction. They were my girls, cutting through a sea of rancid testosterone with claws and teeth only to create, not destroy... such a pretty pretty swarm...

I'm actually completely fine with gay, trans etc. I think that they should be able to marry and adopt, but this is some ridiculous level of bullshit
>>
>>44775152
At least the end times had awesome art.
>>
>>44775074
>>44774812
>>44774871
This is from the Ghazghkull Supplement, the Eldar codex writer was just trying to make his elves super kewl
>>
File: -45.jpg (196 KB, 680x847) Image search: [Google]
-45.jpg
196 KB, 680x847
>>44774942

>There Are Only Men, and It’s Terrible
>Hi, my name is James
>>
my opponent got a deepstrike mishap with some of his terminators, and rolled a 2 on the table - indicating that I should place the unit. Are there any restrictions where I can place? Is it the whole board?
>>
>>44775107
The fact that they can deny fire 3 times is also fairly ridiculous.
>>
>>44775209
>Implying both aren't true
>Implying farseers didn't manipulate the fight to happen exactly like that
>Implying elves don't ruin everything
>>
>>44775220
Yes you can place it in the corner, no he won't like it.
>>
>>44775213

>Men aren't allowed an opinion on sexism/feminism

Look we all know third wave tumblr feminism is a giant pile of incestuous hugbox bullshit, but let's not pretend you need to be a specific gender to say specific words. Anyone can say stupid or sensible shit.
>>
>>44775150
I guess I'll actually use logic to rip apart the argument.

The Imperium of Man is not supposed to be a place were we want to live. Yes there is no logical reason why the scientist couldn't make female Marines, but that's the entire point. It's sexist because it's supposed to be. You see races such as the Eldar and Tau who openly accept females into their ranks, so does the inquisition. Don't know about the Guard though.

Games Workshop isn't sexist now that Matt Ward left, there are elements of sexism in Warhammer40k because it's a dystopia and there's nothing wrong with that. The author of the article really doesn't understand the fluff or the setting at all.
>>
>>44774896

Presumably a twin linked weapon fires both barrels simultaneously, doubling the number of bullets in the air, but not the number of "shots".
>>
>>44775173
better than the average for 8th edition, I guess, but I fear we will never see the quality of the first years of this millenium ever again.
>>
>>44775250
I don't mind that, I just don't like the thing about the elves purposely making ghaz who he is today, that's dumb.
>>
>>44775256
Will that mean some of his units get killed because theyre off the table?
>>
>>44775021
>>44775057
So they carry around a ruin ? Does this work as a normal formation or are these just special rules for these models and can be used if the models are part of a unit, like a Leman Russ squadron ?
>>
>>44775162
Gay, trans, feminists, loud Italian macho men should be allowed to enjoy their lives, they should also do so without pestering me about it.
>>
>>44775265
> no logical reason why the scientist couldn't make female Marines
The Emperor wanted sons, because he likes things like himself, everyone else who tries to fuck with gene-seeds gets more mutation than success. Honestly I don't see why people hate on the fluff reasoning, there's no advantage to a gender-swap militarily so why risk mucking about?
>>
>>44775299
Ghaz made things himself and followed gork and mork, the elves believe in the butterfly effect and are keen to claim pride over things that aren't theirs, let them be.
>>
>>44775302
No, fuck sake man you're already getting a massive advantage due to a bad roll, why are you even thinking about getting more out of it? You're sounding like the tau players that ask around here to try and squeeze as much bulllshittery out of their codex as they can.
>>
>>44775302
You can't place them so that they would mishap again etc.
>>
File: a0e.jpg (38 KB, 680x788) Image search: [Google]
a0e.jpg
38 KB, 680x788
>>44775250
So the Eldar influenced the Imperium, that has been fighting Orks for 10k years, so that they would learn about how Orks worked, and make a base on a random world, that would ultimately result in Ghazghkull.... fucking elves man
>>
>>44775333
We don't really have many loud macho men here, it's probably the american part that fucked it up
>>
>>44775352
Exactly. The Emperor wanted sons.

That's all the reason anyone needs.
>>
File: 1429235294709.jpg (440 KB, 1024x748) Image search: [Google]
1429235294709.jpg
440 KB, 1024x748
>>44775285
One day, quality art and quality CSM rules will return. For both to happen, faith is necessary. Even if it is misplaced, it's better than abject despair right?
>>
>>44775352
>Honestly I don't see why people hate on the fluff reasoning

It's arbitrary and effects nothing.

They never needed to come up with a "justification" of male marines, they just needed to not bring it up until someone felt like sticking some girl sergeant heads on a tactical sprue.
>>
>>44775369
>Newfags ask about optimization all the time, knowing nothing about what is good.
>When Tau players do it it is some how worse, because there stuff is good-OP.
Get a new trigger anon, this one is boring.
>>
>>44774203
>Nordic name+animal/body part/winter natural disaster on any combination
Sven icetide
Agnar krakenhunter
Brynvald maelstrom
Bor coldfist
>>
>>44775375
It wouldnt cause a mishap, it would just mean a few units are off the table and dont come in, but the first couple units are(right?)
>>44775369
im just learning
>>
>>44775384
Well duh, there's no macho men left in Western Europe.
>>
File: ya bruled it.png (237 KB, 346x344) Image search: [Google]
ya bruled it.png
237 KB, 346x344
>>44775402

They did but they should have left it vague. When they made it a scientific reason that anyone can pull apart they fucked up.
>>
>>44775423
Honestly you should just read the section over again, but no you can't place them so they'd go off the table.
>>
>>44775429

The last macho men of Europe are forming roving rape gangs and attacking police stations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1120x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1120x816
>>44775397
>it's better than abject DESPAIR right?
There's no faith in the dark gods, accept damnation.
>>
>>44775402

I still vote we make it Leanne Russ and change exactly nothing about her personality and backstory as a result.
>>
File: 14460516133450.gif (523 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
14460516133450.gif
523 KB, 400x436
>>44775369
Are you mad son?
>>
>>44775447
just to clarify - its not the main unit, it would just be the squadmembers
>>
>>44775378
No they clearly took the easier route of trolling the orks into attacking some humans.
>>
File: 1406058260076.png (159 KB, 630x700) Image search: [Google]
1406058260076.png
159 KB, 630x700
>>44774762

>warham art was ruined forever the day GW art dept discovered asian digital artist freelancers on deviantArt
>>
>>44775510
The guiding model cannot be placed in such a way that models in the unit could not be placed.
>>
>>44775420
>getting upset about tau bullshit getting called out
Did I hit a nerve? I mean, why do you feel like you need to defend those people?

and no, I'm not talking about "is dis gud?" sorts of questions, I'm talking about questions regarding rule bending and how many riptides can fit in a CAD. There's no newfaggotry there, just taufaggotry.
>>
>>44775138
And it always was said in the Eldar codexes that Eldrrad manipulated him, even in old dexes.

You have no room to complain about something as established like this.
>>
>>44775440
>that anyone can pull apart they fucked up.
How so? how is a genetic augmentation to implement on the Y chromosome easy to pull apart? What's even the reason for trying to pull female warriors into this?
>>
>>44774190
>made of the teeth of a mars/void dragon (hinted to be necron related).
Don't say bullshit it is made from the teeth of Mica dragons.
>>
>>44772589
Sternguard, rerolling the AP3 gets hot bolters is amazing, plus it fits the infantry theme of the Fists.
>>
>>44774569
Uhh Sergeant should we at bury these bodies somewhere? At least throw some mud or shit on em?
Should we I dunno at least fish at that grenade launcher? All this gear that we could use?
seriously thats just dumb
>>
>>44775513
....fuck
>>
>>44774812
>>44774860
>>44774871
>>44775250
>>44775250
>>44775250

Is all of /tg/ this terrible at reading comprehension?

The text doesn't says that Ghazkull's rise was the intentional result, just a result of the eldar trying to prevent a waagh.

Tldr, Eldar try to put out a candle with a bucket of jet fuel.
>>
>>44775545
Explain how Ghazghkull was manipulated by Eldrad in 500 words or less, double spaced and with proper punctuation.
>>
I fluff my Wolf Lords as the most powerful and important WGBL, the ones that will take the place of Ragnar, Egil Ironwolf or Engir Krakendoom when they will die, since I like to place my fight in the period shortly after the "stop" of the known fluff.
Am I the only one that does this with them (or when playing vanilla Chapter Master of chapters that have rules for them)?
>>
>>44775539

Wow you actually fall for those trolls? I'm sorry.
>>
>>44775539
>I am triggered and feel the need to insert Tau hate into a perfectly civil thread
>You called my skub boring, and me triggered, so I'll call you triggered.
Still not interesting, try Capslk?
>>
>>44775209
Nope, initially the voices Ghaz heard in his head was Eldrad's which he thought was the voice of the gods.

Then only later in the timeline did Gork and Mork notice Ghaz and make him their true prophet.
>>
>>44775529
digital artists were a cheap solution, not the cause of GW's artistic ruin: the causes were GW not accepting the idea of the artists claiming rights over their creations and GW giving less and less resources to complete art at a faster pace.

GW got ruined when the marketing team became the rotten head of the company rather than another limb.
>>
>>44775573
>>44775545
>>44775573
Please see >>44775209
>muh Eldar genius
>>
Guys, I'm jackshit at listbuilding, can I get some help making a list with what I have available? Luckily for me, my friend has some Tau he can lend to me. I'm fairly new to Tau and my games have proven to be less than successful. The units that are currently available between my friend and I are: 3 Ethereals, 1 Commander, 2 Riptides, 12 Crisis Suits, 2 Broadsides, about 30 Fire Warriors, 20+ Pathfinders, 15 or so Kroot, 2 Gunships, 1 Ghostkeel, 1 Stormsurge, 6 Stealth Suits, and a fuckton of Drones.
>>
>>44775025
>>what is Sisters of Battle
No really, what are they, I don't watch "American Idol"
>>
File: rapetide wing.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
rapetide wing.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>44775539
>how many riptides can fit in a CAD
why would I bother with a CAD when it's so easy to make you mad
>>
>>44774619

Obviously they died shielding the bunker's holy walls from enemy fire with their meaty bodies.

>just another day in the guard
>>
What army builders do you guys use? Which would you say is the best?
>>
>>44775576
"friendly 750 point list" isn't what I'm talking about either, It's the sort of posts like the one last week or so asking if they could put in codex support systems on a FW tide because they didn't feel it was powerful enough without it.

>>44775586
What is this, #AllTauMatter or something? Why can't you admit your playerbase is full of beardy cunts? Why are you defending them?
>>
>>44775635
Oh wow, you totally showed those nazi conformist barbie cheerleaders.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.