[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The PCs burst into the Necromancer's ceremonial chamber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lychee-nutrition-facts.jpg (16 KB, 307x236) Image search: [Google]
lychee-nutrition-facts.jpg
16 KB, 307x236
>The PCs burst into the Necromancer's ceremonial chamber
>"ZEHEHE! YOU FOOLS! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
>you see the pile of dead virgins that come all the way to the top of the ceremonial pit, all are clearly dead and drained of blood
>"MY ASCENSION IS AT HAND! YOU'LL NEVER FIND MY PHYLACTERY! IT IS GONE! EVEN IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN NOW I SHALL JUST REFORM!
>magical lights float around the necromancer's form and he slowly begins to change in form
>at first he seems elated but then there is a sudden change in his expression to one of confusion and then pure horror as his limbs and form starts to shrink deep inside his necromantic robes
>a final "NOOOOOOO!" erupts from his shrinking mouth that gets fainter and fainter as he shrinks deeper and deeper into his robes until it finally ends with an abrupt "pip!" noise as the robes slump into a pile where he stood.
>upon closer examination of his robes, the adventurers find pic related as the only remains of the great necromancer amidst his robes

Is this kind of bathos an acceptable way to end a standard hack and slash adventure?
>>
>>44711886
No.
>>
>>44711886
This pun is bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>44711886
I don't get it.
Unless- is this some sort of pune, or play on words?
>>
>>44712409
The necromancer turned into a Lychee instead of a Lich.
>>
>>44712409
This is a lychee fruit
>What is reverse image search
>>
>>44712614
>>What is reverse image search

>what is filename
>>
>>44711886
Clever Illusionist strikes again.
>>
>>44712430
>>44712614
>>44712692

No, it's definitely a pune or play on words, not a lychee.
>>
>>44712409
Applesauce!
>>
Depends. If they were a Druid before ascending that means they could be able to cast while in animal form.
>>
>>44716070
They're in plant form, and it's a Necromancer, not a Druid.
>>
>>44716153
necromancers are just druids with people instead of animals
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.