[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before revealing spoilers, pick a setting, pic related and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Before revealing spoilers, pick a setting, pic related and his army is ported over.
How does this change the setting?
>>
who?
>>
>>44665974
Brevon from Freedom Planet.
Pretty much a saturday morning cartoon villain.
>>
>>44666016
what's his army consist of? And what are his powers/abilities.
>>
>>44666120
Army is robots and mind control pod things.

Powers consist of shanking people with his poison dagger, and having them mindcontrolled with his robots. And some hand to hand.
>>
>>44666141
This, not to mention he can apparently use vileblood or some shit, because Milla turned into fucking pic related on us.
>>
>>44666141
I was thinking shadowrun. I guess this Brevon guy probably controls a large city section, with his robot army.
>>
>>44665455
>Ratchet and Clank
Nothing changes at all, though a new supervillian rises.
>>
>>44666296
Wait Shadowrun?
If this involves Liliac, then you should also consider any Shadowrunner that tries to kill him completely fucked.
>>
isn't freedom planet that kickstarter sonic the hedgehog clone made in multimedia fusion?
>>
>>44667886
Yeah, but it's actually good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.