[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys I have two or more wishes in ADAD, I want to wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x583
Alright guys I have two or more wishes in ADAD, I want to wish for a Vorpral sword withought being screwed over. How can I do this?
>>
>>44613826
Btw the wishes are coming from a luck blade, it works the same as the 9th lvl spell
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 725x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 725x808
Another shameless self bump
>>
>>44613826
I wish that my current sword becomes a vorpal sword, while remaining uncursed, unchanged in appearance and wieldiness and remaining in my possession.

That's about it. It can still fuck you over but it's about as simple as you can get without dragons saying "That's my fucking sword!"
>>
>>44614484
See that's my thoughts. Last time we did this we had gathraki or whatever (the guys that all have vorpral swords and they're kindof ethereal) come and try and take it back
>>
>>44614484
Also woulnt saying "unchanged in wieldliness remove all pluses to hit the sword would get?
>>
>>44613854
I've never fucked over players on Wishes from a Luck Blade, that monkey's paw shit is for genies and the Ring of Three Wishes, or deals with a Pit Fiend.
>>
>>44614940
That might help a lot. I heard that wishes are granted by gods though. Could be from a bad one like Orcus?
>>
>>44613826
>lright guys I have two or more wishes
How did you get the wishes.

This is important as it hints at the DM intentions.
Also brief rundown on campaign.
>>
>>44614997
Found a luck blade from a random roll in a dragons horde. Shadow dragon btw
>>
>>44614994
Only if it's like the Overgod AO or some shit. You're thinking of Miracle. And Orcus is not a god, a fact that acts as the source of his eternal and boundless butthurt.
>>
Just wished for it. Said what yall told me to and added things like 100% of the time retains the abilitys of a vorporal sword
>>
>>44614940
>I've never fucked over players on Wishes from a Luck Blade, that monkey's paw shit is for genies and the Ring of Three Wishes, or deals with a Pit Fiend.
Just wanted to pop in and say you're a good DM.
>>
>>44616255
My dm said that the "not cursed, etc" counted as individual wishes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.