[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG casual general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 361x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 361x504
Thread question: How do you get enjoyment from this hobby? What kinds of a game do you think is the most enjoyable (Close victory, Crushing opponent totally, whittling down the opponents deck/hand/permanents until nothing is left)?
>>
File: tap to stall.jpg (67 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
tap to stall.jpg
67 KB, 312x445
I enjoy very long games that end by the opponent failing to be able to complete a turn (I don't mill, I just recycle).
>>
What I like about magic is that there are so many unique ways of winning

though the more you play the more you realize that these things are more similar than they appear at a glance
>>
>>44566140
I get enjoyment by winning through summoning big demons and controlling the boardstate, otk with merchant resummoning shenanigans are also fun
>>
Super CHEEEESY wins. I used to play a OTK deck that was mostly lands and I got second place at a tourney at my shop one weekend and I got so many neckbeards rustled to infinity.
>>
>>44566292
Go to hell
>>
>>44566140
I like winning all in one shot or winning with things other than combat damage. Overwhelming stampede for 150 or my token life gain deck wins by stalling out and using chalice of life activations
>>
>>44566453
I would, but only one kind of deck beats me regularly ;^)
>>
i love winning by surprising my opponent and turning table in 2-3 turns with few right cards, makes me feel all funny inside
>>
>>44566292

I was thinking of making this kind of deck. Wanted to make it the biggest "fuck you" possible using that card and maybe some destructive force. What are you running?
>>
>>44566140
I'm mostly a collector but I play Limited because I like winning packs. I usually play control decks.
>>
>>44566140
>Ulamurka, the Ceaseless Hunger for the natural resources of third-world countries.
>>
>>44566560
I run the very essence of stalling: WU lifegain, counter, and walls with good power stats

Top cards for each: congregate, render silent, wall of swords/sunweb (keep one in my sideboard)
>>
>>44566140
more like the ceaseless humper
>>
I'd be a Timmy/Johnny/Melvin. I enjoy making big synergies that, ideally, lead to victory, but so long as I get the synergy going before I lose, I'm satisfied. I relish whenever I get my board state into the position the deck was intended to build, whether I win from there is a side-benefit. (Obviously, these are usually very ideal board states that should lead to victory, but hey, shit happens.)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
As long as the game lasts long enough for me to play my planeswalker I'm enjoying it. I hate games that end early due to mana/creature starvation on one player's part.
>>
>>44566140
>What kinds of a game do you think is the most enjoyable

SPEEEEEEEED

Building a crushing lead when your 3rd turn starts and proceeding to beat your opponent into the ground
>>
I get enjoyment from the artwork and flavor mostly. My dad bought me a Mirrodin booster back in 2003 I think (we both didn't know what magic was) and since then I casually collect cards that look cool. I actually suck at magic.
>>
>>44566842

So you hate actually playing the game and want it to be over as quickly as possible.
>>
>>44566895
No I just like going fast

I build weird-ass decks that either fail spectacularly or go crazy
>>
I love games where I can get out my bazillion enchantments and disable the entire opponent's side of the board with pacifism and shit.
>>
>>44567077
>playing sphere of safety denial
I like you, but also hate you.
>>
>>44566502
The good kind.
>>
>>44566140
I like playing politics and helping out the table, while slowly building a massive threat of my own. Once everyone realizes that I've become an enormous problem, it's too late for them to do anything.
>>
>>44566895
Except killing them fast just means time for more games.
>>
>>44567122
True, I've got to survive all the tricks of your deck before I can win that way.
>>
>>44567084
Explain.
>>
What is the maximum amount of players able to play in a single game at one time? I've managed four at most (all friends who play causal only).
>>
Is there a place where I can play magic for free online?
>>
>>44567336
Cockatrice
>>
>>44567230
Grand Melee is sometimes played with 100+ players.

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/tcg/resources.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/resources/formats-casual
>>
File: Sphere of Safety.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Sphere of Safety.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>44567212
Spells like runed halo, sphere of safety, ghostly prison, leyline of sanctity, nevermore, then things like cage of hands/pacifism and oblivion ring to just deny anything the enemy ever tries to do. It's an enchantment deck that's not super amazing but can be extremely annoying. Usually victory comes from Sigil of the Empty Throne or something like Heliod.
>>
>>44567401

>Last remaining players of a grand melee
>Just a bunch of do nothing pillowfort decks
>>
>>44567355
I don't think I can make it work.
>>
>>44567476
Nah. Just a bunch of pacifism and other enchantments that make creatures unable to attack/defend
>>
>>44567401
>Guys saying 60 is the limit in the last thread crying when they run out of cards in their library.
>>
>>44567609
60 as the limit for players or for cards in your deck?
The answer for both question is: It depends.
>>
>>44567355
What?
>>
>>44566140
>How do you get enjoyment from this hobby?
Fun with friends
>What kinds of a game do you think is the most enjoyable?
Close victory of course
>>
File: 1433383905574.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1433383905574.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>44567077
>I like it when other people can't play the game
>>
>>44566140
>Close victory
only way to enjoy the game. I hate blowouts even if they're in my favor
>>
>>44567925
Bondage fetishist deck. You're helpless. I'm rubbing one out under the table. Life is pretty damn good.
>>
File: 1344735380756.gif (2 MB, 219x150) Image search: [Google]
1344735380756.gif
2 MB, 219x150
>that one faggot who is starting the power creep in your casual meta
This already destroyed my old meta, I don't want to find yet another new one.
>>
>>44566140
Playing with friends. Games with random strangers can also be fun, but I generally enjoy it when I like the person sitting opposite me.

>Most enjoyable
Close victory, or close loss.
A complete and utter domination is no fun.
The joy is in the struggle.
>>
>>44568023
The worst feel. We had a low-power casual EDH group, then one guy brought Daretti stax and fucking destroyed everyone with it

Now we're all powergaming fags
>>
>>44568076
>then one guy brought Daretti stax
Jesus Christ I'm so sorry. Our power creep lasted 2 years and was slow and steady before becoming cutthroat competitive. To just jump right there is terrible.
>>
>>44568076
One guy I game with is starting to do that. He has a eldrazi deck now and he just got that Ugin planeswalker. Every time he plays he damn thing he wipes he whole board with it in two turns because none of the other people in my group use colorless eldrazi decks. We're thinking of banning that card.
>>
>>44568222
So no one has spot removal, and no one can counter an 8 cmc card?
Your group is trash and you should feel bad
Maybe preparing for threats instead of banning them will make you better players
>>
>>44566140
I'm a spike/Timmy. Victory, but with cool cards, is preeminent. I also live it when I've won but no one realizes it yet, or when people don't understand my combo/lock and keep playing so I can consume their tears.
>>
The topic of power creep brings up my worst MtG casual experience
>in highschool, 5/6 years ago
>group decided to start up a league where we would keep track of wins/losses
>decided to run a points format
(Short version: commons were free, uncommon cost 1 point for a playset, rates cost 1 point each, you started with 13 points and spent points for starting/Max hand and starting life, 5life/point. Most important thing: you could buy abilities for your creatures, from trample up to lifelink)
>over the course if a week, meta shifts from mono red 10 life/9cards to mono white all bears with lifelink to mono blue hard control
>eventually people realize stacking abilities was the best thing possible, and stupid creature decks just spewed 2/2s with flying, haste, and lifelink
>ended after a week, we all agreed it was a disaster, many of us came close to quitting

Might sound hyperbolic, but it was a pretty interesting lesson in metagame shifts and power creep.
>>
>>44568222
it's not like Ruinous path, terminate, garruk, obliterate, Utter end, Vraska, and hero's downfall are a thing.
For as long as planeswalkers are thing, there are also answers to them
>>
>>44568847
Terminate and obliterate don't actually affect PWs (making PWs into obliterate pretty fun). Dreadbore was probably what you were thinking of.
>>
>>44568795
No, it should be a lesson in how fucking retarded it is to change the very rules of the game.
>>
File: Image.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>44566635
Never forget Wall of Denial.
IT'S IN THE NAME
>>
>>44568463
Well we do have one blue deck built to counter but it's not likely since we all just buy card packs and play with what we got. Stop being a elitist fuckwit, not everyone needs $300 decks to have fun playing mtg.
>>
File: 1398420231506.png (235 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
1398420231506.png
235 KB, 492x492
>>44570460
>removal
>$300

What's the current price on an Into the Roil?
>>
>>44570460

Good job jumping into defense mode when someone tells you to actually ATTEMPT to deal with his new toy instead of throwing a shitfit and banning it.

The moment someone tells you to stop playing like a retard you pull the "elitist" and "pay to win" excuse.
When the fuck did playing answers become the same as having a $300 deck? Is being a good player only allowed if you have a lot of money?

And why the fuck do you whine like a little bitch if you are going to ignore advice?

Go fucking kill yourself you waste of space.
>>
>>44570553
>>44570625
I don't want to pay $10 shipping on a 20 cent card so I can beat one card my friend has. Buying singles is retardedly expensive.
>>
>>44566585
Shut up Europoor, go back to whining on /pol/
>>
>>44570672
>$10 shipping
I love spouting random shit with no basis in reality too! Can you teach me how to do it as well as you do?
>>
>>44570718
First you must use google and look at the site to buy the card. Then you report back that the site charges $10 shipping. Then reply to but blasted anons stating your claim is false.
>>
>>44570752
Where do you live? Also, try tcgplayer.com. It usually doesn't cost much to ship at all and if you buy in bundles, you can get the shipping for free.
>>
>>44570752
Have you ever checked sites that don't try to fuck you in the ass?
>>
Why should I spend $20 buying individual cards (meaning like 3 cards) when they won't have a major effect on play in any way?
>>
>>44570860
Spending money is fun
>>
File: $10 shipping.png (43 KB, 955x617) Image search: [Google]
$10 shipping.png
43 KB, 955x617
>>44570752
I tried what you told me to do but I got stuck on the part with $10 shipping.
>>
>>44570829
>if you buy in bundles

No, shipping is literally completely free within the US regardless of bundles or not.
>>44570918
>>
Anyone else theme decks? I have one mono red for goblins, a B/U for Demons, and a R/W angels deck I'm very fond of.
>>
>>44570672
>not buying it from your LGS for 5 more cents

Fun fact. You can attack planeswalkers to make them lose loyalty as well.
>>
>>44570985
I rock a Red/Black/Blue Vampire Deck with Cards from Innistrad and Ravnica.

I`m also quite fond of my mono white Samurai deck from Kamigawa.
>>
>>44571340
>blue vampire deck
You Norwegian?
>>
>>44571558
Cards like Szadek from Ravnica contain blue mana. Sadly there are no mono blue Vampires, but the deck works.
>>
This thread is the reason why people shit on casual players. Yes magic cards cost money, but so does every other hobby in the world. You came here looking for advice and we fucking gave it. Removal and answers makes your decks better. Fucking deal with it. You don't even need to spend that much money on the damn game. Spend twenty dollars on a deck and you'll end up liking it better. I have decks that I built years ago, so don't give me that bull shit escuse "I'll just get bored playing it". That's your fucking problem. Do something about it. Fucking casual shitter.
>>
>>44571101
>ugin wipes the board
>just attack him lolo
>play creature
>next turn 3 damage pings it
>if it survives he still has newlamog and other support cards

Not him but that's like saying "just attack Elspeth 'good luck I'm behind 7 tokens' Tirel."
>>
>>44572124
>ugin comes out being able to immediately wipe
>>
>>44572330
He does, although in order to do so he has to go very low on loyalty, easily putting him in range of a burn spell, or a hasted creature, or the fact that he doesn't hit colorless creatures.
>>
>token spam
>elf spam
>goblin spam
>le ebin controle deck xD
>ledrazi xD
>muh ugin deck
>muh elspeth deck
>muh perilous myr spam

God Magic Online sucks balls. No one has any creativity anymore. You Play against anyone Person and he has a 90% Chance to Play one of These lame cliche decks. Fuck Zendikar.
>>
>>44572604
That's why I only use cards I have in real life
>>
Building decks is probably my favorite part of the game. There's just so much variety you can get out of these cards, I love how flexible each card can be in different decks. There's nothing more satisfying than winning with a unique combo you came up with yourself after several hours of card searching.
>>
>lol let`s just mill my Opponent surely he`ll lose first because his library is empty
>wow I have a deck with all five colors, why won`t my manabase work?
>I`ll just invest in this mythic rare card, I bet it`ll pay off

>let`s just completely plaster everything with cheap Lorwyn elves, surely the thousands of tokens and synergies will make the game fun for my opponent
>*proceeds to play elf card*
>Why did my opponent concede?
>>
Deck Building is one of the Backbones of the game. Which is why netdecking is one of the most cowardly Things you can do. I love how reddit defends it
>>
File: dksjfkjads.png (447 KB, 668x310) Image search: [Google]
dksjfkjads.png
447 KB, 668x310
QUICK

POST SHITTY IMPRACTICAL COMBOS
>>
>>44572903
why is it impractical?
>>
>>44572805
>trying to make netdecking the evil boogeyman by associating it with reddit

Just stop.

In a casual format, I'll agree, netdecking is scum. But in a professional format, grow the fuck up. There's only so many combinations of cards in Standard that are even remotely viable. If you sit down and craft your super elite personal brew and someone across the world does the same thing after painstakingly reviewing all the cards, guess what?

You're going to end up with exactly the same fucking deck. The meta exists because it's based off of what works, not because "omg everyone is a cheating netdecker!"

If netdecking was the cause of the problem, your super elite rogue build would come in and buttfuck everyone in the ass. This doesn't happen though, because all of the on-curve, mana-cost-effective and viable cards are identified immediately when a set comes out.
>>
>>44572805
Netdecking isn't nearly that bad. Some people just don't have the time to come up with good strategies themselves, I mean its only a card game, work and family comes first for most people. They might be missing out on a large portion of fun from the game but I don't mind it, so long as they can still play the game at all!
>>
>>44572903
I feel like this combo misses something in between 2nd an 10th turn,
>>
>>44572939
Any card that relies on three cards is already impractical.
>>
>>44566140
For me, maximum enjoyment is during the clutch victories. Ideally, both of us has gotten our best shit on the field, we're slinging moves hard and fast, and whoever can pull out the last card wins the game. The most recent one I can think of was I managed to snag a win by finishing off his 1 life while having been milled to 1 card left in my deck myself.
>>44568023
>>44568076
I understand the feeling. I make casual fun decks to play, but its common knowledge that I have an affinity deck sitting in the back, in case someone tries to get cocky with power creep. Its kind of a M.A.D type of thing.
>>
>>44572970
>and 10th turn

Read Arcanum Wings again. It's a T3 combo. Just unlikely to start/draw into all of the pieces on curve by T3.
>>
>>44572947
>>44572958

ayy n00b defenders
>>
File: 1384360199835.jpg (63 KB, 586x587) Image search: [Google]
1384360199835.jpg
63 KB, 586x587
>>44572939
It's three cards and everybody knows what's coming when I play arcanum wings at this point
>>
>>44568795
It sounds like a fairly interesting time. I mean it obviously sucked for you but I kinda like the idea of a points system. Also the lessons learned were probably valuable.
I would have just taken pauper affinity, put in a playset of memnites or something and got as many extra cards in my hand as I could and won on turn two or three every single game.

>>44568982
Every format changes the very rules of the game you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>44572903
I wonder why I don't see eldrazi conscription more often. It's basically a "Put this on any card and win the game".
>>
>>44573024
Has nothing to do with noobs.

>Competitive Pokemon requires Pokemon with maxed IVs/EVs
>you could autistically reload saves and hatch eggs until you have a perfect IV Pokemon after hours and hours
>or you could PokeGen one in 30 seconds
>both are virtually identical to the game and inspection

I don't see how refusing to do some mindless retard grind task and wanting to cut right to the competition is a bad thing. For MtG, it's the same.

>check Advanced MtG search or MTGSpoilers when a new set comes out, 99% of everything that costs 5 or more goes right into the trash
>vanilla clones at equal P/T and CMC to other better cards that actually have abilities, all thrown into the trash
>obviously bad bait cards that WotC made for "muh design philosophy", into the trash
>left with probably 10-15 viable cards max from the block if you're lucky
>pick the ones that fit your color

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE SKILL MLG PRO TOUR MTG MASTER MAKE WAY, EVERYONE MAKE WAY FOR JON FINKEL REBORN
>>
>>44573100
Format was obviously inherently broken, and while I agree it had neat ideas no one wanted to touch anything that even remotely looked like it for the rest of my highschool career.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 675x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 675x310
>>44572903
this one's super cheap
>>
a netdecker has a cumstained neckbeard

and hipster glasses

and fucking skinny Jeans with mustard stains

and a sweaty black Shirt

and is overweight

and is a proud swinger who lets his wife sleep around

and uses Body pillows for comfort whenever his wife moans in the neighboring room because a big black stud is plowing her moist loins

and watches naruto
seriously
fucking naruto

and he trades Cards online and treats it like a stock market

and lets his asscrack Show at tournaments
>>
>>44573105
Because it's not instant speed and it's fragile.

>opponent goes to play it on their guy
>respond with removal before it can go on
>respond with bounce after it goes on, on the creature, to destroy the enchant
>respond with counterspell
>respond with instant speed enchant destruction

Big investment for 8 mana that doesn't stick so hot.
>>
>>44573161
>he doesn't trade cards online to make huge gains off his trash rares

MtG pays for itself if you're not a retard.
>>
>>44573161
Someone loses to control decks a lot, don't they?
>>
>>44572903
>Mycosynth Lattice
>Bludgeon Brawl
>Conscription
>Rage Reflection

>making an 18/18 double strike trampler with annihilator 2

It's the most deliciously disgusting combo I've ever done
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>>44573161
>and lets his asscrack show at tournaments
why do so many mtg players do this
>>
>>44573135
takes away from the collecting aspect of the game.

might as well stop playing MTG and Switch to Uno instead.
>>
>>44573241
>hurr hurr hurr I want to pay hundreds of dollars every month to play the worst format where garbage rotates in and out

Seriously, anyone that actually plays MtG knows that Standard is cancer. Modern and Legacy are bae.
>>
>>44573135
reddit please go
>>
>>44573218
Any Bludgeon Brawl discussion is incomplete without equipping Nicol Bolas with Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker.
>>
File: 1451876224446.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451876224446.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>44573283
Calling other people Reddit is so Reddit.
>>
>>44573206
Control decks are scummy but easily counterable with token spam

no, what pisses me off are diots with Zero creativity to build their own deck netdecking together some bullshit decks. That`s not competitive anymore. It becomes a game of luck where wins and losses depend on who has found the better deck online. It takes away from the whole collecting aspect. I don`t even know why These People even enjoy the game if they think that 90% of the block is shit and shouldn`t be played. Magic has over 14000 Cards, limiting yourself to a few hundred in order to stay competitive is retarded

Now I`ll get dozens of bait memes as replies but seriously, MTG is supposed to be comfy, not some spiking contest. The feel of cracking a new pack is incomparable to the feel of buying the Cards you Need straight from the source.
>>
>>44573278
Even in Modern and Legacy you still live off combos other people found. It`s just cheap
>>
>>44573390
>that not competitive anymore
>who found the better deck online
>limiting yourself to a few hundred in order to stay competitive is retarded
>MTG is supposed to be comfy

Holy fuck, you're cancer incarnate. Stay away from competitive MtG.

Standard is already only limited to a few hundred, just by rules. And if you legitimately think 90% of a block isn't shit, I have no idea how you expect to stay competitive. Most games are decided by T4 or T5. So many overcosted, useless shit cards get printed just as filler in standard.

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtgcom/daily/mr5

Please feel free to read MaRo explaining that R&D literally print bad cards, on purpose.
>>
>>44572604
I've been building some weird jeskai thopter control thing that's somewhere between midrange and control

but you are literally correct with every single matchup, but you forgot RHINORHINORHINORHINO
>>
>>44573479

You do realize you're in a thread titled mtg casual general don't you, you fucking retard?
>>
>>44573449
>other people found this combo
>it's cheap!

Sorry, I was the first guy to play Llanowar Elves, so you're not allowed to do that anymore. I was the guy that found that out. If you do it too, it's just cheap.

This is you right now. You're a fucking idiot. Not only would it be impossible to prove that "somebody else" found the combo as opposed to you, the very notion that using something that has synergy and works is "cheap" is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>44573480
You might be already playing it, but Sharding Sphinx does work.
>>
>>44573390
>Control decks are scummy but easily counterable with token spam
confirmed for bad at mtg and is a turbo casual

oh nevermind you just said people shouldn't play competitively
>>
>>44573508
You do realize >>44573390 directly says

>That`s not competitive anymore.

in the post I'm replying to, right?

And further more, I prefaced this all with

>In a casual format, I'll agree, netdecking is scum. But in a professional format, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>44573295
Oh I know about that one

I just like the mental image of equipping a Darksteel Forge to a Goblin Guide or something
>>
>>44573535
I assumed you were talking about standard
>>
File: oh lawd.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
oh lawd.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>44573521
>Sorry, I was the first guy to play Llanowar Elves, so you're not allowed to do that anymore
>>
>>44573479
>>44573541
>>44573521

okay then I guess the Card game just doesn`t make sense and WotC should just print about 15 different Cards per year because that`s all we Need for tournaments.

Legacyfags piss me off
>>
>>44573608
that ruins draft though

but if I stick to constructed I would be perfectly fine with 30 playable cards per year and nothing else
>>
>>44573608
But that's literally what they do already, anon.

As long as retards like you keep buying packs hand-over-fist for me though, I don't mind. I literally trade/buy the few cards I need when blocks rotate and it costs me a fraction of the price it would to crack packs to pull them.
>>
>>44573690
>>44573628
and that attitude is exactly what`s wrong with MtG
WotC might as well stop paying their artists to make art for their Cards as we clearly don`t Need art, flavor, lore or athmosphere, just dem sick Combos that can all be found online!!!!1!!1!

>>44573690
see that`s what I`m talking about. shitty attitude. there`s no fun or luck in that. No skill in getting everything you Need straight away. That`s why only draft is a legitimate Format.
>>
>>44573731
>WotC might as well stop paying their artists to make art for their Cards as we clearly don`t Need art, flavor, lore or athmosphere, just dem sick Combos that can all be found online!!!!1!!1!

sounds good
>>
>>44573731
>. That`s why only draft is a legitimate Format.
My dad who doesn't play the game says the same thing. Not a comment on the sentiment itself, just an observation.

That said, I netdeck casual decks when I can't think of anything new/when I want to play not control decks. Never considered it scummy, but YMMV.
>>
Netdeckers are the type of guys who microwave a frozen pizza and think they can run an italian restaurant because they got the Pizza hot.

Meanwhile someone who drafts the deck has someone to be proud of afterwards.

>>44573746
yeah you are disgusting. Might as well go Play poker. It`s competitive and lacks art... and it`s cheap
>>
I like deck building, but I'm not a huge fan of the refinement process, so my top two enjoyments are Booster Drafts followed by casual EDH.

MtG's got so much shit it's fun to just throw it in to a pot and see what happens.
>>
>>44566873
Kek, I do this too. I can't even remember the last time I actually played the game.

I do love the sensation of opening a booster pack and checking out any cool cards I got. Its like a mini Christmas.
>>
>>44573819
If you want originality play draft, if you want to win in a competitive constructed environment, play the best possible deck

is it really so hard to understand that people want to win?
>>
File: 1451866888698.jpg (36 KB, 409x477) Image search: [Google]
1451866888698.jpg
36 KB, 409x477
>i play cardgames competitively
>>
>>44573865
You won`t win much with a netdeck. Pro tour winners are creative and build their own shit. Sure, if winning a game night at the local Comic shop is your justification for netdecking then go ahead.
>>
>>44573925
this is some next level delusion

you don't have a single fucking shred of evidence for that
>>
>>44573944
you just won`t win if you sport a deck that the opponent can easily prepare for. You Need some Innovation to be able to win the things that matter.

Winning unimportant games with a constructed set is cute, but ultimately there is Zero skill in that.
>>
>>44573159
Wow. If only I had those cards because I'm running a Green/White deck right now.
>>
>>44573987
Lets look at 3 recent major modern events
>Bloom Titan
>Affinity
>Twin

man those guys are really smart coming up with those decks nobody has ever seen before and winning with them, it really surprised everyone
>>
>>44573925
>good players don't netdeck
lmao
Top builds aren't creative you fuccboi. You take an existing working skeleton and tweak it for the meta.
Pros don't magically pull a fresh, made-from-scratch build out their ass every tour as they are such savants that everything they touch is original.

Your opponent can prepare for a good deck with their decent deck all they want, but unless they get lucky and open all the outs to your better deck, your deck wins more.
>>
>>44573731
>just dem sick Combos that can all be found online!!!!1!!1!

You're literally fucking retarded if you can't glance at the new cards in a set and realize the combos within seconds.
>>
>>44574013
Yeah tough shit, did these guys win the pro tour yet?

>>44574022
nice bro, but tell me, how many hundred Dollar do I spent for a deck that`s competitive? I could buy a gaming PC from that and still have Money for a few packs left.

>>44574056
>spoiling yourself beforehand
uhuh
>>
>>44573899
Sadly, that's all these people live for. Competitive mtg is literally the exact same as competitive iPhone app playing. The people who look up exploits and pay the most for items always win.
>>
>>44574074
$300.

Please build me a viable $300 gaming PC.

You can even use Logical Increments if you want.
>>
>>44574103
It`s pretty sad that all the fun you can have with Magic is completely lost on them though. Booster packs and silly stuff like that are the Spirit of Magic
>>
>>44574074
>nice bro, but tell me, how many hundred Dollar do I spent for a deck that`s competitive?
And what the fuck does price have to do with anything?
You do know that if you top a tour you win hundreds if not thousands or more, and then you can sell the deck back for the exact same investment, if not more?
In a tournament where the stakes are 6 figures, why would I play a weak deck for the sake of "originality"?
>>
>>44574103
I can taste the asshurt.

I could literally hand you a $4000 Vintage deck and you would still get absolutely wrecked in Vintage because it's more than "hurr hurr I have the best".

The best cards are just the bare minimum entry requirement. You need to be skilled WITH the best cards.
>>
>>44574074
Last pro tour winner was a guy playing RDW

also in the top 8 of PT BFZ were 20 copies of Gideon

going back a little ways to the last Modern pro tour, winner was playing BURN

do you fact check anything you say before you say it?
>>
>>44574146
I agree. That's what got me into magic and that's what keeps me in it. Opening a new pack and pulling out that one unusual card and slapping together a deck surrounding it is just the best.
>>
>>44574187
This. It's not

>I have the best cards! I win!

It's

>I have the best cards!
>Yes, all of us do. Everyone here has the best cards.
>THEN LET US BEGIN
>>
>>44574204
Just play EDH if you love playing shitty build around me decks

Nobody but autists try to claim EDH is competitive
>>
>>44574187
>Play card combo clearly written on the card
>Play a instant when I need to
>Don't give away my next move with body language
Wow that was so fucking hard. Please teach me how to play a children's card game!
>>
>>44574228
You would have no idea how to play the game if someone handed you dredge or doomsday
>>
>>44574219
This is a CASUAL GENERAL you fucking autistic sperg. This means I don't claim my deck is competitive, I don't claim to be an expert at the game and know everything, and I don't spend more than a few dollars a month on the game. You know why? BECAUSE I'm a casual who PLAYS. FOR. FUN.
>>
>>44574260
I derive fun from winning, and netdecking leads to winning which leads to fun
>>
>>44574144
for 300 Dollar I could build a working Office PC,
or buy so many games during steam sales that I have enough to Play for an entire year,
or can buy enough packs until i have a sizeable Collection,
or I can read a dozen good books and learna few Things,
Or I can go to a few fancy Dates from that Money.

Meanwhile you have 60 Cards for that Money. 60. Of which a third are lands. That`s a shit priority.

>>44574199
lmao who cares fuccboi

>>44574187
see>>44574228

>>44574219
no one claimed EDH is competitive

>>44574212
cringy post my friend.
The Situation is more like:

>so we all got jewed out by WotC because we treat a Card game like a stock market
>so let`s fight out who will lose the least Money
>>
>>44574293
this is the point where I know I have won the arugument, you just asked if people playing netdecked decks were winning pro tours and I listed 2 in the last year off the top of my head
>>
>>44574282
pure crackhead mentality. if you Need to win to have fun you are already lost. but hey, it`s only $300 for a deck, yay!

Keep sucking the WotC cock tho
>>
>>44574293
>Or I can go to a few fancy Dates from that Money.
haha
>>
>>44574336
>Keep sucking the WotC cock tho
you are the stupid casual opening packs though, you are sucking their cock WAAAY more than I am from buying singles and playing at my LGS

>pure crackhead mentality. if you Need to win to have fun you are already lost. but hey, it`s only $300 for a deck, yay!
I literally have no idea what this means, if I like to win I am a crackhead? explain please
>>
>>44574293
1) You were the one that said you could build a gaming PC at that price, not an office PC, and not Steam games. So, blown the fuck out.

2) You are also the one that claims people only buying the handful of good cards is "what's wrong" with MtG right now. You are the one advocating wasting money on packs. I wager I spend less money on MtG than you, while still playing Standard, because I just trade away or sell shit that rotates out of standard to cover the new cards.
>>
>>44574282
If you derive fun from only winning and not the game itself then you should invest in a cheaper hobby like freeform RPGs and online chess.
>>
I like building more than winning, and I spend time combing through cards on Gatherer to see what works together and find weird combos

Then I buy the singles for the decks I want to build. If they're fun to play, I get enjoyment from them. You can buy singles and not be a tryhard, bulk rares can be fun as shit to build with, and packs are usually full of garbage anyway
>>
>>44574389
But I don't enjoy winning those games, I like this one
>>
>>44574219
I dunno, it's a format where people thoroughly analyze the meta, keeping track of which cards "see play" and buying up the best cards for that format in sufficient numbers to significantly drive up the prices of those cards. That sounds pretty competitive to me.

It may not have the same level of strategic rigor as more traditional constructed formats, but there is definitely a significant amount of competitiveness in a large chunk of EDH games that go on out there. The gap between competitive EDH play and casual EDH play isn't anywhere near as large as the analogous gap between Vintage and kitchen table 60-card play, but it's still there, and it's still a pain in the ass for people looking for a casual game.
>>
>>44574373
I could get a fucking brand new Play station 4 for the price of a competitive deck ($340~)
>>
>>44574429
>brand new Play station 4 for the price of a competitive deck ($340~)
>>
>>44574389
Not him, but I'd love to get into freeform/PnP RPGs. No one I know plays them though
>>
>>44574404
Have you tried playing online for free in one of the many free online MTG programs? For example: untap.in is a free browser based mtg simulator where you can play against a massive player base where at any time of the day you can play any format with someone.
>>
>>44574332

>this is the point where I know I have won the arugument

good Job, here, have a Cookie

>>44574373
I can build a gaming PC for a low Budget for about that Price.

>>44574370
fuckboy you spent multiple hundred Dollar on a handfull of Cards. I spent about 200 on eBay sales and packs and have a huge Collection already. I`ve gotten way more fun for way less Money out of that game.

>>44574350
I`m married. Sorry to disappoint but I guess I don`t hit the virgin quota

>>44574373
>blown the fuck out
you spent $300 on sixty Cards. please reevaluate what you want from life.
I spent 200 total , you?
>>
>>44574506
>I can build a gaming PC for a low Budget for about that Price
It's not going to be able to run any recent games though. Not well anyway. Be ready to tweak a lot of .ini files along with adjusting in-game settings if you want newer games to run
>>
>>44574506
A huge collection of Vizzerdrix isn't something to be proud on.

You spent $200 on eBay and countless more opening packs by your own standard (unless you were lying and are also the cancer killing MtG), and I don't even what to know how much you spent on your living onahole.

Regardless, I've spent about $300 for my standard deck and over the course of playing Standard for five years now, I've *made* about $300 on top of keeping my deck Standard legal and competitive because I'm not retarded when it comes to trading in/selling cards that rotate.
>>
>>44566140
The most enjoyable kind of game for me is when I play a deck that's tightly focused around a particular theme/gimmick, and at least manage to put up a good fight. The sort of strategy that will involve varies tremendously.

Basically, I build my decks the way I build my RPG characters: I try to do a solid job of it, but I avoid anything that clashes with the general theme and aesthetic I have in mind, and even within that theme I don't put a whole ton of effort into making it the absolute best it can possibly be. When I can do that, and be able to sit down with some friends and have a good back-and-forth, I'm happy.
>>
>>44574558
Not that guy, but teach me your secrets, anon

Where/how do you sell?
>>
>>44574633
Online to Starcity Games or at my local gaming store.

To be fair, I made a killing on Mindsculptors.
>>
>>44574558
>He clearly spent less Money than me on a Card game that defines my life
>better tell him that he has spent a lot of Money on his wife!

I don`t know what she has to do with Magic or with you throwing away your Money but okay.

I don`t think you quite grasp the concept of marriage, and if you seriously value a Card game which you don`t even Play properly more than relationships to friends and Family then you should really really think about your life more

>>44574633
dude he`s lying to make a point. you don`t really make a Profit selling shitty Cards,
>>
You could also start selling condoms to Support your netdecks, bet you don`t Need them anyway.
>>
>>44574666
>I made a killing on Mindsculptors
Ah, that'll do it
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 223x311
I want to build a deck based around disabling the opponent's side of the field (particularly their creatures) with enchantments. Which enchantments should I look for and what color combination should the deck be? I know I want it to be half white since Pacifism is a killer.
>>
>>44574764
Dehydration and Claustrophobia. So White and Blue.
>>
>>44574764
See >>44567476 higher in the thread
White enchantment lockdown isn't complex, though it's not too too hard to disrupt. Of course, if you're looking for high level play, you already know that.
>>
On a hopefully non rage inducing point, how would you go about making a Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures deck? Been working on my Garza Zol EDH deck for Dio, now I want to think about the good guys. Was contemplating Rafiq, since I can still play Time Stop.
>>
>>44574787
>>44574808
Great! Hopefully I can get those cards online for cheap. I already have 4 pacifism and I think I might have 1 or 2 claustrophobia sitting in a box somewhere.
>>
File: ulamog.png (132 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
ulamog.png
132 KB, 223x311
>neckbeards incapable of understanding that you can actually play magic in multiple ways
It's amazing how whiny you all are. I play yugioh on the side and we only have 1 format that all our decks are crammed together in and have to deal with the same shit day in and day out. On top of that our biggest tournaments don't even have good prize support. You Tourneyfags and casuals have no reason to go for each others throat like this when Wizards has multiple formats all to cater each one of you individually, all which all have better tournaments and prize pools than other TCGs as well.

Casuals can go fuck off to casual or EDH or whatever they want where they don't have to deal with good deckbuilding.
Pros can go jerk off in standard/modern.
Ultra Fedora tippers can play vintage and show off their small mortgage of cardboard.
Draft is for patricians.

Just accept that you have more than 1 way to enjoy this game.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 265x370
>>44574852
If you're going that route look into This card.
>>
>>44574875
That's exactly why there's 3 or 4 different mtg generals up right now. Casual, modern, and Commander generals.
>>
>>44574878
If you go down that route abd try to play many auras to gain boosts; would sigil of the empty throne be a good card too?
>>
>>44574678
>you don't make a profit selling Mindsculptors when you buy them for $40 and sell them for $100

Delusional as fuck.
>>
>>44574878
Play that and then play Spirit of the Labyrinth
>>
>>44574787
>Dehydration
Why would anyone possibly use this over Glimmerdust Nap, Frozen Solid, Paralyzing Grasp, or Bonds of Quicksilver? Or much more preferably, Mystic Restraints, which at least forces a tap.
Most all of these are bad cards anyway but Dehydration is just abysmal.
>>
>>44575001
>hey there look at me I know all these cards
Nice
>>
>>44574878
Hmm. Now that I think about it most of these enchantments are 2-4 each. Meaning at later game you can play one or two per turn consistently and lock down the board as long as you have enough card draw spells.
>>44574970
Yes. Never knew that card existed. You can disable the enemy AND build a army of flying high power tokens.
>>
File: 8de.png (757 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
757 KB, 1198x1200
>>44575019
Do you just.. throw cards in your deck without looking up possible alternatives
>>
>>44575040
Kinda... Yeah.
>>
>>44574986
Why?
>>
>>44566140
>What kinds of a game do you think is the most enjoyable

Singleton games with all tutors banned where I use at minimum half my deck.

I hate consistency with a passion. I don't want to see the same thing happen game after game. I don't play professionally for that reason. I think its disgusting how little "viable" decks change and how they all use the same cards.

I like games where you are handed a pile of stuff and you have to figure out how to make it work.
>>
I've got nearly every Duel Deck (only ones I don't have are Ajani vs Nicol Bolas and Knights vs. Dragons), so any time my friends and I want casual games we just grab a deck and play.
>>
>>44575058
To fuck everyone else over
>>
>>44575250
Including the player who played it.
>>
What is the cheapest mana cost blue counter spell instant I can buy for cheap?
>>
>>44575408
Probably Mana Leak.
Or Dispel, if you only want to counter instants.
>>
>>44575408
Cheapest blue counter is mental misstep
>>
>>44575408
Mana leak and counterspell. mana leak is 30-50 cents and counterspell is maybe 2$
>>
>>44575173
I've always loved this concept. Except it never works. I've had a Pauper gauntlet for years and nobody is interested. Everyone's chasing the latest thing in Standard or Modern or tweaking out their EDH deck in the meanwhile bitching about card prices.

I am the king of bitching about the price of cards but nobody is willing to just take it easy and play what's available, and for what, some stupid promo card at FNM. And it's weird because I have fully tuned Tier-1 decks ready to go but everyone's always rushing to get the latest shit and I've just given up obsessing over having every deck in X format like most people are.

There is so much in Magic where we waste our time nickel and diming for "value". Players play so much Magic at the kitchen table, on MTGO, and at FNM they burn out so they need a new fix seemingly every month. And players are always fucking poor so they can't buy stuff outright and get on with the game.

Bottom line, people waste so much time doing things outside the game that they don't play the game most of the time anymore.
>>
>>44575506
Do you want someone to play your decks with you?
>>
File: guranteedreplies.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
guranteedreplies.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>44575588
Not him, but I actually keep a few tier 1.5/2 legacy decks for if someone at my shop wants to try it. Im thinking of making like 9 pauper decks for the same reason
>>
>>44575672
Watch the gif again, except this time thing of popping the world's largest cyst.
>>
>>44575717
God fucking dammit anon. I think I'm going to hurl.
>>
>>44575588
It would be nice.

Playing online isn't my thing though. I started playing Magic thinking it was like a football club or a Lion's club. I'm there for the social interaction and celebration of what we do. It would be nice to practice, get good with a deck, learn the matchups, become masters of a format. There is always things in front of us, what we own already, that we can master, especially in Modern. But everyone needs a fix of what is fresh even though something they've never played with or against CAN be fresh and they don't see it that way.

Every month someone's bringing in the latest shit when we haven't even exhausted the new from last month. Myself I got left behind while people are overdosing on EDH, then Duel Commander, some thing where you can't play spells with CMC4+, then some stupid thing called Canadian Highlander.

This is why nobody actually gets good at the game. They're too busy finding the latest supermodel to fuck.
>>
>>44575717
>>44575768
It's just a cattail. It's a powder, not a liquid.
>>
>>44575929
But I've seen a video where they drained (Read:Squeezed everything out of) a 20 year old cyst that the dude named something. It was disgusting but I couldn't look away.
>>
>>44575961
>Looks this up
What the fuck is wrong with people in the first world with access to modern medicine just letting this shit fly. People in the third world have an excuse, they are religious nutjobs who think tumors are a fucking gift.

Is this what happens when you have to pay for your healthcare? You'd rather not get shit like this dealt with because it will bankrupt you? You have to have some faggot television show present you to your neighbors like some sort of freakshow to pay for your procedure?
>>
>>44573105
My friends know that I can't have a blue deck without Redirect + Clone.
That's my reason, anyways.
>>
>>44573105
instant speed removal
>>
>>44566140
Competitive player here.
You guys are my favourite, I wish I could relive the experience of playing casually. At this point I'm ruined, I can't build funsie decks anymore, only comp.
Except commander, I can still play that for fun.
>>
>>44576201
I love Redirect because it can target ANY spell.

This always fucks up people in As Soon As.
>>
>>44576283
>>44576201
I'm not sure if this is what you meant by this.
But you do realize Clone does not target, right?
>>
>>44576433
I was just talking about Redirect and As Soon As.
>>
>>44576433
What I mean is that I clone one of their big Eldrazis beforehand, say It That Betrays; then when they cast Eldrazi Conscription, I redirect it onto my It That Betrays.

This has happened multiple times, and the last time they finally learned their lesson.
>>
>>44576470
what is as soon as? doesn't show up on google or gatherer
>>
>>44576507
Ah, yes I see what you're saying now.
I apologize, I'm a competitive player usually and I kind of hate myself for it.
>>
>>44576540
If I'm not mistaken it is a casual variant.
>>
>>44576540
It's also known as "Judge Tower". Basically, you have infinite life and infinite mana but you have to play all cards as soon as you can play them. It's a multiplayer format that uses a single, big deck known as the tower.
>>
>>44576560
is it like judge tower and you play things when you first can? seems very un-casual
>>
>>44576598
ahh, is this like something actually played? ive never seen anyone actually play it
>>
>>44576638
Ask your local judges. We play it all the time.
Some of our players like to join in most of the time and have gotten quite good at it, too.
>>
>>44566140
I get enjoyment from playing gimmick decks and fringe archetypes.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-best-graft-deck-youll-ever-play/

I've never seen anyone except me play a Graft deck with Mirrorweave and Triskelion in the mix.
>>
>>44576619
If it's not the main game then its casual.
>>
>>44573236
God dammit, Sid, why were you so based?
>>
>>44576862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCn3AHmJ3KM
>>
>>44576911
This doesn't help you, anything that does not abide by the rules of the main game is by definition casual.
>>
>>44566140
>Eot exarch
>Twin
Gg?
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/casual-aura-dek/

was one of my first decks, a friend let me look through his bulk commons/uncommons and told me I could have whatever I wanted. really liked aura gnarlid. originally deck was a pile of random creatures and enchantments. been gradually condensing it and fine tuning it. friend told me about midnight guard + presence of gond combo, and also elemental mastery. So I got 1 copy of both and I can go find them with heliod's pilgrim when I have a midnight guard in hand and combo. right now I'm looking around locally to try and find another birds of paradise and more kor spiritdancers. the best games are when I have fast starts from birds of paradise.

Getting aura gnalid to an unblockable 12/10 by turn 5 or 6 is pretty fun.
>>
>tfw your casual group barely plays control
love being able to get away with all kinds of shit
>>
>>44577861
Add guttural response
Add Ethereal Armor
Add Alpha's Authority
>>
>>44566140
Winning with cards that I like. Running Death and Taxes in Modern by abusing Eternal Witnesses and FuryKroma is a blast even when I don't win. UW Counterslivers and Astral Slide are similarly amazing to play.
>>
Is it worth splashing Green unto an Eldrazi Deck to get From Beyond into it?
Excluding From beyond; other Eldrazis that costs green I have are
3 Blisterpod
4 Call of the Scions
4 Unnatural Agression
4 Eyeless Watchers
2 Void Attendant
>>
File: 1437491716473.jpg (174 KB, 734x582) Image search: [Google]
1437491716473.jpg
174 KB, 734x582
Would you guys find it weirder if a new face showed up at your local game shop and took out either:

1) an anime themed play mat, but with monocolor sleeved cards

2) or a monocolored playmat, but with anime themed card sleeves

I assume both would be coming on too strong.
>>
>>44580642
Anime sleeves are weirder, usually because the majority of them have shit girls. With a custom playmat it could have literally anyone on it, even my waifu!
>>
>>44580642
With the play mat it is slightly less weird, only for the fact that on the first hand they'll be 8 naked anime girls in his hand.
>>
i just collect old precons and lightly encourage my friends to play with them. a few will get serious and strong arm the group into sticking with standard, but I get new decks often enough that there's usually something for everyone. it's really pumped some life into my play group, everyone hates the current standard and edh was getting kind of old. we also have our custom format "precon pauper" that we've been fucking with lately.

really you just have to have a group of people that actually likes playing the game.
>>
>>44580642
It's ok as long as you don't judge my Kibler wedding mat.
>>
File: concerned neckbeard.png (76 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
concerned neckbeard.png
76 KB, 270x300
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/05-01-16-bluegreen-eldrazi/
Which cards from the Sideboard and Maybeoard should I add to the Mainboard?
What should I remove?

I also got some Eldrazis that costs green that I'm considering to add, but I don't think it's worth splashing here.
>>
>>44582477
Whoops, wrong link.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/bbe-blue-and-black-eldrazis/
>>
>>44582477

1) How does your deck plan to win?
2) Keeping 1) in mind, start over and cut down to 60 cards. This is an unfocused pile of crap. You'll never draw what you want when you want it,
>>
>>44582489
>>44583042
In addition to this, sort out the numbers just to make our lives easier. You have 1 ofs in the main and 6 more in the side and vice versa.
>>
>>44580642
Like with cute grills or more warrior types? You'd just look like some casual shonenfag with the latter. But if you're talking about idolshit or ecchi shows, then yoour revealing some pretty deep cuts about your hobbies
>>
Just a Disclaimer: excessively using jagged-scar archers and lys alana huntmaster in your decks doesn`t make you a strategy Genius, just a fuccboi
>>
>>44583324
>I'm rock, scissors are fine, paper is bullshit badwrongfun
>>
can you even delete accounts from untap.in?
>>
File: product_3197.jpg (408 KB, 914x570) Image search: [Google]
product_3197.jpg
408 KB, 914x570
>>44583321
Like with this.
>>
>>44583042
>>44583211
1) General encountering and Destroying opponents' creatures to attack with stronger things.

What core cards would you reccomend I keep in the deck and which to add/Remove from/to the Maybeboard and Side?
>>
File: en_e66ZBFGveS[1].png (164 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_e66ZBFGveS[1].png
164 KB, 265x370
>>
>>44583691

I really want to see someone draft four of these
>>
>>44583691
>You win the game if you have met four conditions which are hard to achieve at the same time
at least it`s hexproof and is cheap, but I don`t think it`s ever going to be used in competitive play
>>
Okay lads I want to play a W/B control deck in Magic Duels.
My current deck gets trashed regularly because it`s just not quick enough. One of my must have Cards is Sigil of the Empty Throne. I Need several enchantments for that to work. So which enchantments are ideal for a Control deck? I`ve thought about stuff like claustrophobia. I also Need cheap instants like reprisal and other Counter spells. Which Cards from origins and BFZ do i Need?
>>
>>44585766
I run an esper enchantment control deck on duels. claustrophobia, arresting bobds (?) and the 2 mana -6/-0 aura from bfz are the control suite with heliod's pilgrim to grab them. I used to run infernal scarring as well for potential aggression but swapped for the +1/+3 enchantment just because i kept stabalizing at really low life and would lose at the first slip. the retreats are great for this kinda deck as well, turn laye lands into life drain, scry for gas or kor for doings. blightcaster is obviously a boss as well.
>>
File: liveforchaos-drown_EjuH38L.jpg (124 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
liveforchaos-drown_EjuH38L.jpg
124 KB, 480x680
>>44583661
>>44582477
Bump
>>
>>44583691
I have never, in all my thousands of games of MtG, had a copy of the same card in exile, in my graveyard, on the battlefield, and in my hand simultaneously, basic lands and Ravenous Rats excluded.
>>
File: relentless rats.jpg (35 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
relentless rats.jpg
35 KB, 223x310
>>44586833
Relentless Rats, I meant.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.