[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The toll-man at the hell-bridge informs you that toll prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>The toll-man at the hell-bridge informs you that toll prices have gone up. The cost for crossing is now 5 lbs of flesh.
>>
Oh, good. Flesh is much easier to will into existence than gold!
>summon monster 1
>>
>>44546109
/thread
>>
>>44546038
>5lb of meat
I don't suppose you'd take some meat from my rations? If it doesn't add up, I can pay the difference in gold.
>>
>>44546038
This is exactly what we all said would happen if they opened up the borders and let the Jews out of their own Hell.

Now there in all the Hells, farming them for profit.

Never used to be like this. Time was we used to care about our work for more than just profit. Used to be that Damnation was an art and a service and not just a mere business.
>>
>>44546109
I go to the National Association for the Advancement of Skeletons to complain about this outrageous display of bigotry. For TOO LONG skeletons have been kept in earthy earthly bondage by the prejudices of the living. Now we are denied access to the infernal realms as well? I won't have it! This rattles my bones!
>>
>>44546038
>I call on my innate jewish haggling skills

Sorry mate, best I can give you is 1.5 lb.
>>
>>44546203
WHY THE FUCK WOULD A SKELETON CARE ABOUT FLESH?

SUCK A GRAVE SHOVEL, WORMHOUSE!
>>
>>44546038

>The Hell does not use metric system
>Ha
Liposuctions for everyone!
>>
File: 090_001.jpg (106 KB, 1020x437) Image search: [Google]
090_001.jpg
106 KB, 1020x437
>not using standardized afterlife currency
>>
>>44546296
>not called shekhells
>>
>>44546038
>NOW as liposuction!
>>
>>44546038
I cut off his arm
>>
>>44546397

almost spit out my soup there happy merchant
>>
Show me an orifice I'll give you five lbs of meat
>>
Find a heavy carpet. Cast Plush to Flesh on it. Done.
>>
>>44546038
Does it have to be MY flesh?
Just curious.
>>
File: 1437746867432.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1437746867432.gif
580 KB, 480x360
I tell him to shove the magical realm bullshit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.