[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DnD OOC Thread >Oh shit son this story is a doozy So I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
DnD OOC Thread

>Oh shit son this story is a doozy

So I'm bored and depressed no friends and shit, typical day and shit but suddenly have the idea I should go and hunt for a DND group. It was a long time since I played and stuff and I wanted to make new friends and shit.

I go looking up online and find this meet-up for a dnd game that was just starting that was decently close by. Sweet I thought and I go on the day where everyone was gonna make their characters.

We go and meet up at a Tim Hortons
>INB4 CANADA

A lot of chill people there, the was a guy who knew everythign there was to know about Dnd e5 which was sweet for thew newbies who where there. I didn't mind for newbies but whatever.

The DM tho..

He came in with a group of two other guys sat down and just started to says what's what. The Dm was like a 40-50 year old indian man and the other guys were white boys 18-20. The worst part was they non stopped vaped the entire time, the whole three of them, even though it wasn't allowed in the store but the emploies don't give that many fucks to bother with a group about 10 people big.

So we all pull out our laptops phones book etc. to get ready to make these characters, the DM pulls out pre-made characters and says maybe we should use these, I state "let's just make our on characters and shit man." he's like "okay but I highly recommend these"

Whatever.

So I decide to write up a bard for the first time ever, I'd always stay away from magic users because I normally like to be tank but y'know new people new class.

So DM pulls out blank character sheets for everyone and Guy who knew everything [let's just call him Bookie I dunno] pull out some nicer sheets, chrisp as fuck too, and says we could also use these.

Being nice I decide to grab the DM's sheet instead, Bookie is right beside me too and he glaces at the sheet.

The sheets were the wrong edition and were also missing a lot of shit IE backstory and shit from 5e.

>CONT. Shit gets worse...
>>
>CONT.

DM starts saying, oh I got these from the right sorce online, we can still use these yatta yatta, of corse I decide to grab Bookie's shit ass nice sheet instead.

After a few hours of shit we all finsh our characters, some of the newbies haven't but Bookie said he can help them finsh online. We are just packed up and DM says we should give him our chracter sheets, I refused because I don't like the chance of my sheet being actidently lost and having to re-write. Most of the newbies hand them over and we spilt for till the next week.

>Next Week

We meet at the Timmie's again and before we start we talk about finding a new place like a real comic store with tables and shit, we agree on this one place and then we start.

Bookie wasn't there and was unable to join the campaign because of reasons? Anyways there's a new guy there as well who couldn't make it last week but had his sheet ready to go, he was a Dragonborn monk and me and him hit off pretty well.

So story begins and theres a job out there to bring this cart to another town through a forrest, we were hired because of goblin attacks and what not so we all head out.

I get really into roleplay and Monk is pulling the cart since he was the strongest and I sit on top playing tunes and what not for the adventure.

Nothing really note worthy here but we get ambushed by goblins cart glows and makes us invisable with a forcefield and we end session there.

>Next week

We head to new place which was fucking a beaut of a comic store, I'd love to return there again. We all sit down the three fucks show up vaping until the room gets misty and we start the game.

This session just entailed us beating the goblins next morning capturing a fat lazy one and heading to town with the cart and apperently we get these boxes as an award but they show us where more gold is and shit.

We and the Monk and the barbarain of the crew go to the inn and get wasted

>CONT.
>>
subbing for interest
>>
thumbs up and retweeted
>>
>>44534403
>tl;dr never trust an Indian
>>
>CONT.

We end the session after vape boys decide to be full edey and stuff.

>Next week [shit get's real]

So we head back to the store and I meet the Monk there, the Vape trio isn't there yet and we wait for them but they arrive just a few minute late [by their count] and we head into a small room with a table and get started.

So we start by making the goblin talk on where this gold stash at and what not, he agrees to show us the path and we follow him back into the woods.

We end up on a dark side path and it's getting to the point where my character can't see, I was human so no dark vision. So I need light so I go to pick up a stick from the ground DM is like the wood here is soggy it can't be used as a torch, fuck him I have spells that make my stick glow anyway.

DM says "Well it doesnt work!"

I just stare at my Monk friend like WTF and we keep going.

We reach some spiders Monk takes them all down in one shot with his breath weapon, DM looks annoyed we anit sticking 100% to his book.

Then suddenly the door to the room flings open.

It's some 50 year old russian man says he's coming to pick up his son [one of the vape boys] and that they were leaving RIGHT NOW.

I look to monk like WTF

Apperently this vape boy had moved out of his paerent's place because shit going down.

We start to pack up early and leave.

However his mom is waiting out there and grabs him by the shirt saying they want him to come home and shit and dad is yelling just a fuck load of shit all whilst friday night magic players stare.

Inidian vape man is jsut trying to get them to lay off and Russian dad says "SHUT IT FAG"

Suddenly it becomes clear whats going on.

We head outside where they are still grabbing vape boy by his shirt and pulling him to come home with them, shit's starting to get heated and the vape boys are all yelling at the pareents and cops were fucking called.

The vape boy runs off after getting out the grab and the the last two vape boys run after him,

>CONT
>>
>>44534661
>We are just packed up and DM says we should give him our character sheets, I refused
Scum.
>>
>>44534959
>It's some 50 year old russian man says he's coming to pick up his son [one of the vape boys] and that they were leaving RIGHT NOW.
And just like that, OP's story becomes semi-interesting.
>>
>CONT

Cop finally comes after vape boys ran off and cop comes to me to ask shit, like what were we doing before hand I tell him DND he's like "Is that some sort of sexual thing?"

>All of my lolwats

Anyways the rest of the group are being told by the parents how they somehow got a private investgator to watch thier show and the mom was balling at the fact her son was grooming? Aka faggot.

So the cop talks to them for a bit and comes bakc to me with more questions and apperently he's been hanging with Inidian Vaper for a while now before he was 18 and it's possible they were having love making [ew] so the Cop questions me more about that but I don't know that much about them. Another cop comes up and basically they go to them and say the rest of the group can go home now.

Me and Monk get a ride hom from one of the players, he was a chill guy too.

During the week me and Monk [let's call him AC] were talking more about how he's gonna host his own adventure and Bookie decided to join too, now we were already talking about this before the last fuckfest so AC makes a meet-up and he tells be to go register to join.

Sweet man, a new crew and shit.

Go register and get an email the next day
>DENINED YOU ARE IN THE OTHER GROUP

Nigger I was personally invited to this group by AC wtf is going on.

I go to talk to AC about this and he states, oh that's just, ingore it and come to {ADDRESS} and we can make our new characters there.

We meet up, it's nice to see Bookie again, and we sit down and APPERENTLY Inidian man decided to be the judge of who got to play or not, even though he wasn't DM, we all jsut kinda look at each other like

We need to get the fuck away from him forever so AC made his own group and told nothing of it to the vape boys.

So that's the story of Vape Boys and The Gay Boys
>>
>>44535213
You have to be at least 18 to post here, and reading this you clearly aren't.
>>
>>44535370
I'm tired as fuck and I have a concussion from being hit by a car, cut me some slack man
>>
>>44535213
Your story is lame and you're underage for this site.
>>
>>44535383
If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment when OP became a faggot.
>>
>>44535213
>cop " is that a sexual thing?"

Well officer, sometimes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.