[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After weeks of searching through the forest, your party finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: goblin queen.png (1 MB, 885x869) Image search: [Google]
goblin queen.png
1 MB, 885x869
>After weeks of searching through the forest, your party finally meets the fabled Faerie Queen
>She's actually a goblin with a wig

how would your party react?
>>
After failing a perception check, we offer her some goods in exchange for her blessings.
>>
I mean, besides that, does she live up to her reputation?
>>
>>44507906
She makes decent but overrated synthpop, so no.
>>
I think "shrugs internally" about covers it.
>>
>>44507899
She only consumes mayonnaise and sour milk, I hope you have some of those.
>>
>>44507937
We have a flask of walrus oil and scavenged some eggs through the forest. We can make some mayonnaise for sure. What do we get?
>>
After noticing the obvious, play along of course. All the while investigating the circumstances as discreetly as possible. There is obviously more to this than meets the eye.
>>
File: Grimes_-_Art_Angels.png (145 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_-_Art_Angels.png
145 KB, 300x300
>>44507957
A copy of her latest album
>>
>>44507878
Needlessly violently.
>>
>>44507994
After a haggle check, our halfling thinks this magickal artefact might be of great worth.
>>
This is not cute, I was promised cute.

I'm not going to voice that, though. If the goblin in a wig can claim they're the Faerie Queen without getting torn to tiny shreds then I'm not going to chance it. I act normally.
>>
>>44507878
>>44507917
>>44507994
I get the feeling there's a reference here I don't know.
>>
>>44507878
but goblins are fae, i dont see the issue.
>>
>>44508216
The faire looks like Grimes, who makes some pretty decent-to-great synth pop.
>>
>>44508216
Grimes has a new album out

which is fantastic
>>
>>44507878
since sex with an abomination like this is out of question.. kill, maim, burn!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.