[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Game, 2nd Era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: outdated_cosmos.png (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
outdated_cosmos.png
80 KB, 500x500
>How many universes are there like this? Empty, that is. Devoid of the vibrations of energy and matter. A canvas, with the WORD yet unspoken in it. Witness knows. Witness has seen these worlds spiral out from the start of the fractality of existence, and Witness has seen them die - heat deaths of an awful, endless stillnes born of billions of millenia of decay, sunderings in faster than the blink of an eye.

>Witness is not a God. He cannot speak the WORD. But perhaps, when one arrives, we can begin the start of everything.

>Select a tripcode to become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen. Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit. Witness will observe and depict.

Because no one else would.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44505421
''Everything.''
>>
Not the original Witness btw, just trying to get the ball rolling, and hopefully the original or a proper replacement one will show up.

To that effect, any gods from the previous era feel free to post what you or others have done and did, so that a more up to date idea of the cosmos is clear.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>44505596
I am Unification
I will give the Universe life and purpose
I will give the Choir a reason to exist and reasons to laugh at my bullshitery
Listen unto the word of the Union!
>>
>>44505726
Pretty sad attempt. Chaos reigns!
>>
Awaken from my slumber, I laugh at the pitiful being called unification.
>>
>>44505596
Gonna dick around while I'm here.
>>
File: 142fecc60dcb2697-MoonSnakeArrow.jpg (106 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
142fecc60dcb2697-MoonSnakeArrow.jpg
106 KB, 500x363
>>44505421
Record keeping isn't my domain, but...
The Archive for the First Age can be found here.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44488684
I'll do my best to cover everything however. But it's turning out to be pretty difficult. A lot has happened!

Basic cosmology is slightly easier. Domina is the star mother. She formed two stars in the beginning which fused into one. Joloth made a planet and moon, the planet is heated from within by the tear Domina shed at her stars colliding. Later, Caliban made a second moon and Domina a new star, though only a brown dwarf hiding somewhere in Creation.
Frackt froze the main planet and along with Domina's Light this has somewhat melted and life gods sprang up.

Thus the main system is a large star with a planet orbiting it, with two moons. A second star also exists, with Caliban's moon and the main planet currently with minor life.
There is also the Lurker's realm with his/it's shadows, a different form of life. Major power, but thus far still building shadow beings and trading power for favors.

Other notable events include the invention of wine before life by Sleazus, the creation of the underdark caverns by Nihil None, and a simple though sapient races by Illarion and then taught to party by Sleazus again. The first bird and greenery have also been made by multiple gods working together.

I'll do my personal stuff next, as I remember that well.
>>
OthernDivines that survived the transition to the Second Age, speak up and describe yourself! Your name, your Domain and power, titles and great works, Speak them and let your Words be heard!

>>44505951
Molinoth, the World Serpent, Moon-Child, the Remaker of Worlds
Formed when the Light of Domina’s Sun landed on the satellite planetoid made by Joloth, then woke and hatched from the satellite when the sunlight was shattered and turned into stars by accident due to Joloth. Ate and regurgitated his satellite eggshell to make the Moon, which glows naturally with the sunlight that fell on it.
One of few Divines thus far with a known form, a great snake with wings of Night, formed by he and Lurker forging Shadow and Starlight together. Built up the Mountains and tore the clouds apart to make the Sky. Cannot perform Creation, but can Recreate nearly anything.
>Domain
>>Night’s Sky triumvirate; Moon, Stars and Night
>>Remaking of Creation
>Aspects
>>Counterpart to Regolith, Divine of the Day
>>Drinking partner of Sleazus
>>
File: 1429202787886.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1429202787886.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>44505951
>The first bird

I'm still laughing about that.
>>
>>44506007
Nuff said, might stick. Waiting for the Solaire rip off.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

I don't like this planet anymore. There isn't enough water.

Roll to cover it in water 80+ is success
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

With some boredom I decide to see what goes on in my created realm.
>>
I HUNGER

BRING ME FRESH GODLINGS
>>
NOW WE ARE GOING AT IT.
>>44506157
Attack Unification. Roll as high to try and steal power. Save some for me.
>>
Stepping sideways into Creation, Rinokan looks around itself.
The Divines working towards their true purposes, a new world being made before it.

To the other Divines, Rinokan appeaered.. Old. Not that a Divine cannot choose to appear as they desire, but the aeons hung heavy on the Divine.

>Star Mother.. A moment of your time, if you will.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

I decide to see what happens if I mess with the sapients shadows. The amount shows a percentage of shadows I messed with.
>>
>>44505596

Domina, of divine fury. I believe the first god to emerge, I created the first few stars through which to spread my divinity, and seem to carry the title of Starmother. My domain is the stars and the creation, influence and maintenance of them, though my actual power is to burn away everything with my divine glory. My splendor and fury is great enough even to strip bare gods to their core soul, their basic divine essence, which is important because the stars in this reality are simply bare, divine souls burning in the void in all their grace and purity.

An unfortunate side-effect of this, is a persistent hunger I am possessed by, with a want to consume other gods with which to make new stars out of.

>>44506007
>the sunlight was shattered and turned into stars by accident due to Joloth.

I believe we attempted to retcon this to merely an equal distrubution of starlight across the worlds and other celestial objects, since creating even a single star is such a monumental act, and also something of a trespass into my domain.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>44506192
First things, first. Rolling for prominence, to relight the cosmos and see what we find. Looking for a Divine Shadow in particular.

>>44506274
Greetings, welcome to creation Rinokan. What do you need of me?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

I decide to shine a little of Domina's light to a bit of my realm. The amount rolled is the amount of light shown.
>>
>>44506396
They weren't true stars, but more lots of tiny pinpricks of sunlight, I think? The sort of thing that can fall into a planet and are in fact orbiting the main one.
They're not huge and far away like the real thing, that's for definite.
>>
File: 1447940538977.png (214 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1447940538977.png
214 KB, 500x504
>>44506441
I-It's not l-like I wanted to give you the light or anything!
>>
>>44506425
Check the end of the first age, I tossed a newly created one at you.
>>
fuck yeah, round 2
>>
>>44505726
pfft, nice try. want a drink?
>>
>>44506448
Countless shooting stars? That's sensible.

>>44506481
I'll not be fed like some animal on display at the petting zoo!

Actually strike that, I'll eat anything you throw my way. Recount the roll instead to notice the Divine Shadow conveniently pushed into my field of divine perception.
>>
Hello everyone!
>>
>>44506496
Might want to check the people, I messed with their shadows earlier and didn't care to check the aftermath.
>>
Can we multi-roll for addedd effect? Also is it reasonable if I sacrifise something to add as a + modifier?
>>
>>44506425
Welcome back, perhaps.. This is not my first Creation young one. But it is my last.
Worlds have come and worlds have gone... I still remember my first Creation the clearest however.The ages are long gone, but to stride the world's as the God of- well... It doesn't really matter any longer.
Do all you can to make your Creation a fine one, for our duty is our gift.
By now I suspect I have seen nearly as many as the Witness, but always hiding away when the world ends.. now I am tired, and cold and alone. Perhaps I should have faded with my Creation, or perhaps I was meant to last until now. I used to be so sure it was one way or the other, but now?

Ah, apologies. I did not mean to ramble on so, to the matter at hand. My time is done and my flame is dying. I would flare brightly once more than fade in the space between Worlds, always hiding.
I would be a Star. Greater or Lesser, I care not. But to be a part of Creation once more.

I am RINOKAN. And I was a GOD before this World. My Created people grew strong and wise, my Domain stretched further than the furthest Stars!

And I would now Die.
>>
>>44506007
heya people, its me, sleazus!
god of debauchery, i like helpin peoples.

im currently partying with the proto humans, and because of me, wine was in the universe before life was!

>domain
>>the hearts of men
>>the hearts of beasts
>form
>>theres this actor in another plane called danny devito
>aspects
>>willing to help out anyone
>>drinking partner of molinoth
>>
>>44506554
i think i missed that. what should i expect?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

I'm going to try and create ferns.
Ferns are very pretty, and our world is definitely in need of vegetation.

I can see it in the future, a great world of mountains, jungles, and wilderness.
>>
>>44506675
Expect about 39~40% of the pop to be utterly scared or sciencing or doing somwthing. A good roll is needed.
>>
>>44506726
huh. they all clustered up in the center of the valley today and had some sort of meeting. i was busy tryin to invent vodka tho, so im not sure what their up to.
>>
>>44506757
I guess they were too drunk to notice or care.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>44506624
Didn't you do that with the brown dwarf?

>>44506642
This is a big responsibility to place upon me but a fair request, which I accept. I know not of the creations from whence you came but I know of the one you now go into, burning and pure.

And thus a willing sacrifice comes forth! With a ravenous hunger tempered by an indelible gratitude, I fall upon the old god and consume him. And thus, within the crucible of my womb he is stripped bare till none remains but his very divine soul, pure and immutable, ready to grace the cosmos with its splendor.

Rolling to birth a new star into existence, called Rinokan. If you like, Rinokan, you can roll as well and maybe we can combine the results to determine strength and intensity of the new star?
>>
To any who will listen!
our lives are short and dark.
the beasts of the air destroy us, and in the caves, our shadows move without us!
we require a light in the dark!
>>
>>44505421
Domina, the darkness encroaches on my people and my lands. I seek vassalage with you as my fathers did in ages past. I have two score in my host, and my village is a fastness that has held out for long years without hope.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>44506839
Time and Age weathered the Soul.
But it fills it with Experience and Wisdom.

For a final act of Creation, I shall join you in making my Death.
The only regret I have, is I shall never see my Star.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>44506724
Well, they came out alright. Not as big as I hoped.

Plants can't survive without insects. Beetles are pretty. Let's make some little beetles.
>>
>>44506839
Well I didn't add a modifier that time. Such as a dice+1d100+[insert modifier]
>>
>>44506903
You can leave me you Shadow as an "echo".
>>
>>44506864
Far from Sun's light where the land is cold, I show myself as the Moon Child.
The darkness holds my silver light, the reforged blade and the thousand thousand sunlight shards. Is this not enough for mortal spirits?
What would you request of the World Serpent?
>>
>>44506864
Want me to "fix" your shadow problems?
>>
>>44506864
I will fight for you. I am the light in the darkness. The point in the heavens. Give me homage and I will give you my protection.
>>
>>44506959
With a final laugh, Rinokan turns to Lurker.
Did you not guess? I am myself the Shadow of ancient worlds! Take care in your space between worlds, shade. For none can touch you there, as I know too well!

With that, the dying Shadow God turns back to the scorching light of divinity and casts himself within.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44506903
>>44506839

Combined roll of 77, that's quite good. Thus, in a brilliant display, the new star Rinokan is birthed into existence. A main-sequence star of comparable intensity to the first star, which is impressive considering it was the resultant collision of two stars.

Sharing orbit with the first star for now, I intend to nurse Rinokan to stability before letting it go into the cosmos.

>>44506959
Opposed roll to the Lurker, to have consumed Rinokan in his entirety, shadow and all.

>>44506923
Maybe, but I can't imagine a situation where that would be necessary?

>>44506865
What is this I hear? Could it be the prayers of mortal beings? This is a strange and new experience to me. Tell me StarCaptain, if you are divine or not, and where you call home in our cosmos?
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>44507070
Wait a second. Oi get back here! You ain't leaving for shit. Roll to capture my fragment. 50+ succeds.
>>
>>44507053
The stars were my life giver, the forming of my spirit. In the First Age I called them mine and mine alone.
From whence did you come to claim them from me? I am Night, and I would have you answer!
>>
>>44507089
For addedd flair and to speed things if it feels too slow. Also.
>>44507128
I captured him.
>>
I wake up on the surface of my Moon and discover that while I've been sleeping, shit has gone down.

Ah well, hey Naturasta, want to help me make a garden?

Rolling to create clouds of water around my world. Higher is better.
>>
>>44506974
You are an awesome creature, and we respect you mightily, but the light from the moon is dim, and it is not enough to forage by.

>>44507010
you are he who controls the shadow? we beg you to fix our darkness. it is frightening and alien.

>>44507053
we have no enemy except the velociogliders, who think us delicous.

i am in awe, that i could find myself before gods.
>>
File: Star Captain.jpg (19 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
Star Captain.jpg
19 KB, 236x298
>>44507089
Aye, Great Queen. I am a star, a spark of divine flame. My realm is where I am, and what I see, and who calls me lord. But the darkness closes in around me, and I am alone.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>44507229
Ah, crap, keep forgetting my rolls.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44507128
You DARE? I wrested my Shade from the primordial sea, little God! You dare to think to bind me to you?
My strength has weakened, but if you keep my shade from dying, it shall NEVER be yours!
>rolling to determine Rinokan's shade will save, need to overcome to control it from here on out
Holy shit! I was just going to be a sacrifical godling, but now...
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>44507229
Ooh! Certainly!
>>
>>44507248
At a price I will, state your offer.
>>44507230
Please hush, I ain't touching you,.
>>
File: Light.gif (25 KB, 442x440) Image search: [Google]
Light.gif
25 KB, 442x440
>>44507230
>we have no enemy except the velociogliders, who think us delicous.

Your enemy is the darkness, and I am Light. Give me your homage and the shadows will not plague you.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

With creeping determination, I launch my shadow at the SUN. I shall darken it and all it stands for.
>>
>>44507300
hey pal, are you tryin to muscle in on my followers?

how about a drink?

>>44507306
hah! nice jump there. you want a drink?
>>
File: 1414547553567.gif (702 KB, 193x298) Image search: [Google]
1414547553567.gif
702 KB, 193x298
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44507207
WOW I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST STEAL FROM ME

>>44507248
The be alone no more. Rolling to share my glory upon you and your realm.
>>
>>44507248
Are you the star who is shadow child? The dim star in the distance? I see you, but I do not remember you.

>>44507230
My light shines true, created one. You have not the eyes to see it.
But perhaps I can change things. I am the Remaker, and I shall confess that you have intruiged me in my revels at the Fountain. I would Remake you. If you would follow Me.
>>
>>44507255
>>44507266
Excellent! With some moderate rainfall and the wholesome assistance of our bountiful nature Goddess, the Moon of Caliban now sports swathes of greenery that begin to bolster the ragged atmosphere.

Buxom Naturasta, will you deign to trade a selection of your insects for several of my giant earthworms?
>>
>>44507331
Hush I aint stealing, only forcing a fragment of my self to stand trial.
>>44507262
If you answer some questions, I will let you go.
>>
>>44507345
i.. i do not know.
well...
for my people, i must.
i will follow.

sleazus, is this mighty serpent trustworthy?
>>
>>44507395
yeah, hes a cool guy. anyone who can accept a drink is alright in my book.
>>
>>44507331
I thank you, Great Queen. My host and I stand ready to follow your banner in war and peace. My lands are brighter now with your protection.

>>44507345
I am the star which is a star. My father's father was as I am, though the dark was lesser then, or so my father said when he would speak of elder days.
>>
>>44507382
It pains me to admit, but you are the stronger of us two in this world. I cannot best you.
Speak and claim your wisdom, that I may pass.
>>
In response to all this Chaos claiming the universe, I post my Luminous around my Moon with the instructions to defend it from those who would seek to harm it as, by my nature, I cannot harm.
>>
>>44507395
So, the offer.
>>44507306
Don't over step your bounds.
>>
>>44507443
i will accept.
i will do what i must to better my peoples lot in life.
>>
>>44507354
Worms are good for soil, yes? I'll take some of the smaller ones. Any colour of beetle you would prefer?
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

Then I will make my own. The darkstar. And for all the light the SUN puts out, it shall put out darkness to match.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>44507382
Fuck that. I am enraged now.

Rolling to project superstorms from my first child in random directions with the hope of eventually piercing the void and locating the shadow stolen from me.
>>
>>44507421
How/when did you dare to escape my present, you know I don't tolerate ant rouge wills.
>>44507463
Good I will now bind a very small fraction, .01 of my essence to your species. Roll to see if they over come the pain and survive.
>>
>>44507497
man, your pretty tenascious. tell me, what are your policies on alcohol, sex, and general hedonism?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44507516
Rolling to eclipse the accursed light mother.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44507521
AAARGH
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>44507516
Your captain stands with you, Great Queen.
>>
>>44507516
Oh stop your menstral cycle, I'm only getting answers, also, wanna team to stop this DARK jackass from crossing into our domains of power.
>>
>>44507531
All is fine so long as it is under shadow.
>>
>>44507463
Bring to me the wisest of the shadow touched. And I shall give you Light that burns without hunger, to carry with you.

With that, Molinoth spread his wings and ascended to the shooting stars, collecting them carefully. Not all were taken, nor even most. But the Moon Child claimed them, and took them down to the Earth.
Are your chosen ones prepared for their Remaking?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>44507495
Yes they are.

And golden would be perfect.

>>44507516
Ohhhh dear.

I roll to create a shield of rock interposed between my Moon and Domina's children.

And then request Molinoth to calm his mother down.
>>
>>44507565
We work the same cause. Do not oppose me. Work with me, or you shall become another aspect of the DARK.
>>
>>44507555
Hahahaha, honestly I didn't expect that to work, about 50% of your species survive. Now you can very lightly bend the dark. Domina might be pissed.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>44507565
At least he's an enemy I know, and directly opposes me. An enemy of my enemy...

>>44507533
I am only further angered by the disappointing result of the superstorm, seemingly for no reason since I don't understand the DARK being yet.

Rolling again, to further intensify the storms. I know my firstborn child can handle it.
>>
This universe was not meant to harbor such disgusting light.
>>
>>44507521
I was never YOUR shadow. I have always been mine own.
My Creation was raised and fell long before this world became. I was the King of Shadows and he Tyrant's Bane.

We are the same, you and I. Reincarnation, perhaps. We are not all powerful, we Divines after all. Domains restrict us, Duty compels us and Time erodes us.
My Domain let me hide from Time, but Duty forced me to leave. In my realm of Shadows I escaped my Creation's fall. And I have done so many times.
No longer.
>>
>>44507603
You are definitly overstepping your bounds, since I am the first, you are nothing but an echo, a rouge fragment of my personality, soon, you too shall be reigned in.
>>
>>44507596
Through our shared Night I arrive.
A favor I owe you, but one only. If it is this, I accept it. But you may not claim a debt twice, Lurking God.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>44507659
A filth encrusted mirror reflects twisted shades of your own making back at you. I send shadow storms from the empty blackness to harry your light.
>>
>>44507671
Feeling amused, I decide to let you on your way.
>>
>>44507712
Fleeing the current Shadow God, Rinokan throws himself into Domina's Light.
Finally, release from the Eternal Cycle.
>>
>>44507585
we offer hurest. it has been not a day, and already he has delved without fear into one of the new caves made by the worms, bending the very darkness away from himself.

my people shall set to work crafting a plinth for this fire. we shall build around it a city. thank you.
>>
>>44507555
You have made a mistake, human.
>>
>>44507707
A distressing turn of events! My rage boils and the first sun is wracked with violent star storms, but no real effect comes of it! Apparently contained and unaware, I merely rage within this assumed prison of darkness.

I suppose because of this turn of events, the main portion of the cosmos now goes dark. All the planets no longer can see or receive my glory. Hopefully, the gods upon them and their creations, can fare without sunlight.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

alright, all this cosmic level mumbo jumbo is startin to harsh my groove. im gonna roll to create myself a pleasure palace, and then im gonna have a rad ass party.
>>
>>44507703
Uh, I'm not the Lurking God. It's me, Caliban The Sculptor.

>>44507596
On the bright side, the shield of rock held up admirably and I gift it to Molinoth to do as he will with it. After weathering the storms of his enraged Mother, it may have Special properties.
>>
>>44507680
You came first, merely a harbinger of the depths that exist beyond. Compared to my BLACK you are merely GRAY. I send my shadow storms, borne of Domina's designs to corrode your weak shadow and replace it with my own.
>>
>>44507765
we have acquired a light , from the world serpent himself. we no longer must fear the dark, this is all we wanted and more!
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>44507793
And the WORD.
>>
>>44507777
What is your command, Great Queen?
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>44507707
Feeling rather tired of this fool, I roll to subjugate.
>>
STOP THE FIGHTIN!
before you peoples go any farther wit dis,
i want to make a test.
the humans have come to believe that you truly know a person when you get drunk together, so...

im invitin all of you to get drunk and hang out. THEN, the cosmic war can continue.

hows about it, eh?
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>44507752
Trapped as I am, it seems the shadow of Rinokan has at least returned. Rolling to incorporate it into the star of Rinokan, thereby assisting the nursing process of it.

>>44507816
As I am unaware of the reason for the encroaching darkness, my desire would be to find out what is causing it, and then ideally to drive it back.

As it is though, by my current means I remain powerless.

>>44507822
I think rolling to defend, strike back and such is fair, but rolling to outright dominate another player shouldn't be something possible, unless like, after multiple successful attacks upon them and reduced power.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44507822
Distressed, I underestimated you. I am assimilated. Before my echo fades into the silence, I roll to infect you from within like a creeping virus.
>>
File: 1447497270944.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447497270944.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>>44507855
NEVERMIND I GUESS!
>>
>>44507753
The Remaking is done, little creations. Sun's Reflection, Domina's Splinters will light your way.

I am the remade Light, and I am the child of Earth. Harken to me once more: for I offer prophecy.

When crisis falls, when Man's back breaks, when the strength of mortals fails.. Call. With Earth and Fire, forge Silver and call down the First Moon.

That is all I offer at this time. Remember my words, and strive to remake all into greatness.

>>44507792
...to err is Divine? I'm not moving without good reason. She's scary when she's mad.
>>
>>44507849
I have words for you! Your humans have been CUTTING DOWN MY TREES.

they've been carving up the wood to make buildings and it's BUTCHERY!

If you don't sort this out, I WILL.
>>
>>44507852
We should gather other wayward stars, Great Queen, and bring them into your realm. Join their light to yours and we will resist the darkness.

Should not there be a way to increase power beyond rolling 1d100?
>>
>>44507852
Suprisingly, I never thought to roll that high, I just felt like punishing for oversteping domains and boundries.
>>
>>44507849
The Moon is my domain but.. I will confess, it's lifeless up there. I'll gladly come down to the fountain!
How's work coming along your end?
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

I arrive! My first act shall be to forge great planets of material and spiritual wealth and create no creatures beyond those enslaved to enjoy them. I begin forming my grand horde.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44507900
I think the only way is combined rolls if gods are working towards the same purpose?

Either way, I feel it's time for Rinokan to shine on his own. Thus I release the new star from my bosom and allow for him to stand on his own. My third born child, the second star.

Rolling to assist pushing back the darkness with Rinokan's added strength.
>>
Really need a drawfag or organizer for this, it's getting really complicated just imagining the cosmos, let alone all the gods and their actions.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44507965
Then my company stands at your side, Great Queen.
>>
>>44507901
I shall merely slink back into the darkness, nursing my defeated form and battered pride, in that case. Not gone, but severely delayed.
>>
>>44507986
Try the weekwnd quest thread?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44507849
I accept the invitation so I may steal some of your bountiful drink and feast!
>>
>>44507948
ooh. hey buddy, you wanna be pals? greed is integral to hedonism after all.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>44507965
I roll to help. 50+ contributes massively.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>44507965
>>44507990

Well, I think a combined roll of 131 is enough to push back the effect the dark had before.

Once again, light shines in the cosmos. And furthermore, so as not to burn the worlds to cinders, I act to push Rinokan out into the void to stand on his own away from his own conjoined sibling.

Thus, there now exist two solar systems;

- Oronix, the first star and so far, around which all the planets orbit
- Rinokan, the third star a good distance away, currently with no planets

And of course the brown dwarf, but who would want to make planets around that?

>Rolling for Rinokan's kinship (gravity) and orbit potential
>>
>>44507894
Well, it looks like she calmed down anyways.

If you're lonely on your Moon, I could whip up some life for you.

Also, what are you planning on doing with the solar shield I gave you?
>>
>>44507896
oh dear. this isnt good. let me forward you to the head of our complaints department
>>
>>44508093
Very well! If any gods or otherwise choose to create planets or anything else around Rinokan, they will find it to be a very stable and fostering solar system.
>>
>>44508058
>>44507944
you guyz r muh besht friends *hic*
>>
>>44508125
You forgot I transmuted that brown dwarf.
>>
>>44508135
You keep giving me the run around. One minute it exists, the next it doesn't!

Fine, the brown dwarf is no more.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>44508093
Hmm, space is awfully empty.

Rolling to create large flat creatures that fly through space.

I will call them Star mantas.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>44508079
Yesssss, friends. Let me create you defenses to safeguard your bounty as a token of good will. Also keep making fantastic things
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>44508093
I will be with my people, Great Queen. Send word if you should have need of me.

Rolling for my people's fortunes.
>>
>>44507896
greetings divine one. we hear your rage in the shudders of the branches and the talons of the birds.

please understand! the wood from the trees is perfect for building things! already, we have made simple tools and dwellings.

Svark, our city planner, has been laying out plans for a collection of temples near the sacred flame gifted to us by the serpent. we could build you a temple if you like.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>44508101
My domain has been left too long. Unchanged since my formation. It is time to Remake my first work.

Taking the Light-blasted rock, Molinoth cracked it and, as he did upon the Earth in the First Age with the leavings of Nihil None, spread mountains upon the Moon. Remaking the surface, then digging deeper to Remake the stone and earth.
Retreating to the space between planets, Molinoth's saw his domain again.
>rolling for success value
>>
>>44508191
alright! the pleasure palace is coming along pretty well. thers just only the issue of real estate...

>>44508150
hey cali, think one of those mantas could support a certain gods palace on its back?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>44508255
I could use a sacred flame to illuminate my riches. I'll take yours and replace it with a regular flame!
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

HEAR MY WORD! MY DECREE IS LAW! I roll to recreate another Void. 50+ is a success.
>>
>>44508306
Hmph. I will accept your offer, if only because I've just finished a way for the trees to spread their own seeds.

A temple sounds just fine. Just don't put me next to sleazus.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>44508299
The Moon, now patterned with mighty peaks, forged in Domina's Light and capable of repelling mighty assaults. Deep under the surface, great tunnels and chambers lay.

Yet the land still seemed.. Empty. The airless landscape lay perfect but dead in the Eternal soft divine light the rock released.
Considering all that he had seen, Molinoth took the light around him and Remade it so it flowed and moved as the water far below did. Releasing the Moonlight, Molinoth once again looked at his Re-creation
>rolling for amount of the moon now under the liquid moonlight

>>44508342
Even in his triumph, Molinoth's shivered... Memories of the agreement made in the last Age weighed on him.
>>
>>44508355
Oops, wrong person meant to respond to
>>44508255
>>
>>44508306
Probably. They're four to five klicks across.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

Rolling to recover my strength. 50+ is a recovery. 80+ leaves me better than before.
>>
Oi! DARK! I got a propsition for you.
>>
>>44508438
I am listening, violent shadowlurker.
>>
>>44508383
Sure you don't want any life?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44508416
superb! im rollin to move my whole palace onto the back of one. ill call him grytts.
>>
>>44508462
In exchange of not over stepping any sort of boundires, I will toss you one of my earlier incomplete Voids', and I might turn a blind eye.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>44508383
O-one?! ...erm.. Hang on, I need to rethink this.
Okay, okay. I think I have it now.

The Moonlight Pool below him shone brightly, even more than the stone around him. Drinking deeply, the Divine was astounded to see the Pool's liquid flow back, distilling itself from the Light around it.
And the drink itself left Molinoth reinvigorated. A liquid form of his own essence! Truly worthy to be his Creation.
>rolling for strength increase, <50 and it's fairly useless as Molinoth already is Moonlight, >50 and it increases his strength with it's concentrated nature

>>44508466
Life is planned, yes. Do not worry. But all things in order. Water must be for the plants to eat, and plants for the animals.
Of you I make a request. A Creation of Water. Together we might make the Lunar Seas.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>44508544
Very well then, rolling to create rain on Molinoth's Moon. Higher is better.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44508391
we wanted to show you our first map of the city so far.
at the center is the great stone pyramid we plan to build to house the flame, and around it we will build temples!

see, theres yours, with the tree, and molinoth, with the little snake, and sleazus with the glass!

currently, the city is just a bunch of wood huts, but were working on stonework!

(rolling to see how well the humans attempts at stoneworking go)
>>
>>44508629
er... well... i guess it kind of looks like molinoth?
a bit?
i hope he doesent get mad that the statue we tried to make of him looks a bit like a turd...
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44508543
I will sit within it and consume it.
>>
File: map of illusia 1.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
map of illusia 1.png
14 KB, 800x600
>>44508629
also forgot the map
>>
File: PSiLunN.jpg (317 KB, 496x800) Image search: [Google]
PSiLunN.jpg
317 KB, 496x800
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44508628
Upon the surface, Molinoth gathered the plentiful rain that fell and placed it in the great valleys of the Moon. Together the two gods making seas on the silver landscape.
>average of combined post equals water coverage

>>44508653
>worried-snake-sounds
I don't appear as that to mortals do I? I know carving wings made of night isn't easy but..
Still, let's see how the others came along.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44508741
no! nononono!
this is the first block of stone we ever hauled up. i think sculpting is a bit out of our range right now.

maybe we should try again...
>>
>>44508805
thats a bit better! see, you can actually tell its supposed to be sleazus! theres the hair, and theres the gut, and theres the drink in his hand.

it most definitly does not look like a mangled rock.
>>
>>44508663
Good, the deal is done.
>>
>>44508741
>average is 55
>well technically 56 as 1% of the Moon's surface is liquid moonlight now but whatever
A little over half of the Moon now lay under clear water, the orb now shining in the night sky like glass.
Fine Creation, Caliban. Thus the water in my domain shall be known as the Seas of the Sculptor.

>>44508839
Time is required to learn your craft, Divines know theirs. Such is the way of things. Even I have returned to my first work to Remake it.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44508839
good work! looks exaclty like me!
here, lets get this temple place built, and we can party all night!

rolling to help humans build temple, hopefully one with fountains, an lots of soft furnishings.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

Feeling bored, I decide to examine my realm again.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

Mother of Bird and Plants, I seek a favor or bargain! My domain has beauty in it's crafting but remains as dead as it was since my hatching.
Please assist me in spreading life to the first moon.

>>44508984
I've got a bit of stake in this as well, I helped make new drinks!
Assist roll! Because well, my temple can be plain, I've already got the big bonfire. It's cool. But Sleazus? Nah, I got you though.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>44509043
yeah, sure ill help ya out buddy
>>
>>44509100
Er, I was assisting in your temple, not asking for help.
But yeah, I think you've got a good one now with your new roll.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>44509043
I hear you, might serpent, and I will aid you.

Let the green touch of life meet this moon!
>>
>>44508922
Thank you Molinoth, you do excellent work yourself.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>44509127
I still can't get over the one bird
So let it be! Plants of life, sink your roots into my earth, drink the water and eat my Moonlight! Spread forth and multiply from my peaks to my caverns!
>average roll is amount of initial plant spread on the land
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

I create more Shadows to fill the void of my realm.Every interval of 10 is one shadow.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

I'm back and I wish for basic organism. Every interval of ten is a new type of potential cell.
>>
>>44509340
Or more of them rather...
>>
So much is lost, so many pieces
So many questions, not a single answer
Is this reality or simply a thesis?
Are we the cure or the cancer?

The cosmos turns and all are moved
What is the cause? Are we the effect?
Is everything a lie? A futile act?
It must be solved, it must be proved

My word is simply the TRUTH.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>44509388
Forget to roll.
>>
HEY, I AM GIVING YOU GUYS A SPECIAL DEAL, THE CHANCE TO DUMP ONE OF YOUR CREATIONS IN TO MY REALM. ROLL 50+ TO GET IN.
>>
>>44509224
>38% coverage, not too bad
Though frail, the forest does sprout. Fed by the Sculptor's sea and the everpresent moonlight the ever present light they will, in due time, grow further.
Thus the Great Forest began. Of interest however, much of the green dulled on sinking their roots into the shore of the Moonlight Pool: Becoming metallic in appearance or grey. Thus the forest from the world of mortals appeared to have developed great green streaks that hinted at forests like their own than a blue and green marble. And for the Divines that walked the surface, a large silver and green wood with the Moonlight pool at it's centre.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>44509388
That's deep man, you should fall back on the alcohol.
Also why not>>44509419 I'll add the bird from the previous era in.
>>
>>44509463
>>44509340
My word is life. Not nature but life.
>>
>>44509419
fuck it, wine golem ho!
>>
>>44509419
Forgive my crassness, for I am but a whimpering voice in a ocean of divinity.

How does gifting you pieces of creation benefit the givers?

And for what purpose?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>44509536
>>
>>44509545
Fill in a realm, or gtfo.
>>
Bump so the thread doesn't 404
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44509577
You present no argument as to why we should all blindly invest our powers in you, Lurking One.

It does not seem logical, not at all.

Forever I have an counter argument. I shall give all of creation the gift of sentience, to think and reason.

That will be my next word. SENTIENCE.
>>
>>44509730
They are already sentient creatures. Also, am I forcing them? No, they just have a chance.
>>
>>44509451
Monolith I propose an idea to you. I wish to create creatures of your image you guard and inhabit you. Should you accept I shal create what will be known as the lith, a winged beast of your ideal!
>>
No wonder my word had ill effect.

This universe is simply fascinated, I need to be more thorough with my research.

Putting my shortcomings aside, chance is boring in a deterministic universe, in my humble opinion choice is far more powerful and spectacularly unpredictable.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

Again bored, I create more Shadows. Every interval of 10 is a Shadow.
>>
>>44509818
If you would create such creatures, these .. Iith. I would give them my blessing.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>44510223
I shal make them my gift to you

Result is how turned out. Feel free to add on
>>
>>44510290
Hot damn son, those look better than those wings I made.
>>
File: black-hole.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
black-hole.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44510133
Although I was always aware of the divine shadow the Lurker perhaps intentionally sent my way, I'd held off on consuming it because of all the commotion with the spreading darkness.

My hunger is too strong now though after so long, and having successfully located the divine shadow, I pursue and capture it with some difficulty. Once firmly within my grasp, I consume the entity in a darkening display. Although not a god, it does have a mark of the divine however, and thus endures the crucible of my womb. What results though is rather distressing, and even weakens me in the birthing process. I find I have expelled a stillborn star from my body, a black hole. An abomination of divinity and a wound upon reality, the stillborn star shares only my ravenous hunger and in all other ways the dark nature of its grandfather, the Lurker.

Greatly disturbed by this turn of events and the danger this failed child poses, I reject the black hole and seek to keep it away from creation by throwing it into the dark reaches of the unformed cosmos. Perhaps it may find its way back to its grandfather, but I only want it away from my burning children and view it as a horrible mistake.

>Rolling for strength of the black hole, the higher the roll the stronger it is but also the more unstable, as well as its effect on space around it. Roll possibly augmented by the Lurker.
>>
>>44510485
Hahaha, perfect, part of I want as a body.
>>
>>44510290
Erm. Okay. That's.. That's.. Yeah. That's pretty good.

>>44510350
I did not expect this. I did not expect that at all.

Towards the Iith Molinoth spoke, to you I give a Gift. You shall share in my Domain, and Remake yourself. For every orbit my Moon takes, you shall shed imperfections. Little by little, you will grow in strength, skill and wit. You are but beasts now, but survive the ages and we may meet in truth.
And if we or your children do meet, you shall have a place with me in my domain, clad in moonlight. Now go! Go and show to me your potential!
>Iith grow in strength and intelligence as they mature, in time becoming great serpents capable of intelligence and eventually even speech

I think I just made dragon analogues...

>>44510485
>>44510561
Uh-oh.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

Feelimg rather joyous, a rare occasion, I decide to see if I can fuse the blackhole for a body. 50+ succeds.
>>
>>44510633
You fused yourself with a 69....
>>
>>44510675
I think I'm what, the second God that actually has a "physical" form.
>>
>>44510706
Sleazus apparently does?
Though he might literally be a drug hallucination. It's sort of hard to tell.
Anyway, stay the fuck away from my moon you living black hole.

...also did you technically just 69 your reincarnated kid?
>>
I think I need a family tree.......because I had what? One pseudo kid, and at least 2 with Her, or three?.........
>>
>>44510615
I give the lith my eternal blessing and wisdom
>>
>>44510706
i got a physical form. cant partake in sin if i dont, right?

theres this actor in another plane called danny devito, and he bears a striking resemblance to my own personage.
>>
>>44510779
What, you think I truly use that body? I also tamed it pretty well.
>>
Greetings o divine ones! it has been many years since my people last contacted you. my grandfather founded our city on blessings you yourselves bequethed upon him, and we now ask you for aid once again.

our city has seen much growth. we found a substance called "iron" deep within the earth, which makes tools of great strength.

we have nearly completed the pyramid for the sacred flame, and the temples are mostly complete!

unfortunately, a great beast ravages our lands. we all live in fear of...

velocioglider rex.

he is nearly 7 times the size of his kin, and his arrival is signalled by his wings blotting out the very sun. he threatens to unmake that what we have! please, help us!
>>
Domina, wanna have another?
>>
>>44510923
Another what? Fight?
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44510919
I shal grant you domesticated animals to protect and help you. They might not be as intel agent or crafty, but they shal be loyal to death

Result is quality of the animals
>>
I kind of want to see a game or something with this insane mythology.
"And then the giant space snake invented gin and got wasted, meanwhile another God arrived and made another moon with giant worms. There's no parable or anything, it's just a thing that happened once."
>>
>>44511028
these pig and cow creatures are invaluable, what they lack in self defense, they make up for in food production. our population is slowly growing. perhaps soon enough we will be numerous enough to colonize the lands to the east. thank you.
>>
>>44511017
Attempt another kid, because I think we make a great couple.
>>
>>44511102
fuck wrong trip
well thats that game given away
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44510923
>>44511017
And that sums your relationship up aptly.

In the meantime, my moon has gained a variety of lifeforms as the trees and insects spread. In the space between worlds, my star mantas propagate and live happily.

On my moon, I create truly intelligent beings. Lithely muscled, black furred, with six limbs and a tail, my feruto shall claim the jungles of my moon.

Provided I roll high enough.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44511087
"And the Goddess of Light and the God of Darkness got busy after spending millennia trying to kill each other."
>>
>>44511127
Haven't yet attempted to "have a kid" with you. Only eaten your creations and repeatedly birthed failed stars.

Based on the track record, I'm going to have to go with no.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

I am born from the minds of mortals and divine alike, fanning the flame of valor with the power of my burning spirit.

My WORD is COURAGE, and I give this gift to all who together gave me the gift of existence. Light, Dark, Good, Evil, all beings that adhere to any of these concepts shall share in my gift, whether it be prey turning against its hunter, a guardian protecting his loved ones or even a shadow standing against the light.

>>44510919
Molinoths' 'chosen' among your people shall share in my gift of courage, that it may keep the fire of your souls burning. (roll)

>>44511129
It's ok man, someone had to do it, I guess. I myself am new around you guys and don't know how to begin..
>>
>>44511214
Please.
>>
>>44511254
Truly, you are the king of all faggots, and reality will burn with the curse you have given it.
>>
>>44511254
I'm generally chill, but I don't fuck around at times.
>>
>>44511287
If you stray too close I might try to consume you, no telling what that might cause.

Not going to try to have a kid with the closest thing to a direct antagonist to my domain and glory.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44511287
>>44511351
I watch in fear, ready to create another shield if Domina goes ballistic again.
>>
>>44511351
Well, I never try to harm you. And who knows how long I've trulu been here. Looking at Rik.
>>
Crap, I missed the start of the new thread! Sorry guys. Anyone want to fill me in on the major events thus far?
>>
>>44510919
>>44511254
Oh my.. I guess that's one way to start off in here...
The strongest of the chosen mortals are granted more of my gift than others, their souls burning with greater intensity, they shall be your champions and hold the title of "Hero" among your kind.

>>44511338
I truly am

>>44511345
Your tenacity is admirable, bringer of darkness, and may your spirit never falter in your ambitions to lay with the Star Mother herself.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44511466
Your grandma nearly blew everything up and you have a new Uncle I think.
>>
>>44511505
Wait, am I his uncle?
>>44511466
Also my body is now part blackhole, thanks another one of my kids.
>>
>>44511505
Well, Grandmother blowing stuff up sounds normal. Are there any evil creatures for me to smash?
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44511351
I wish to prevent a catastrophic event and give you a gift of a feline with a main of that of a sun

Result is it's quality
>>
>>44511466
Me and Zatheens made dragons. There's a Black hole and Lurker is now a black hole man.
Three temples have sprung up. Remaking, Nature and Debauchery. Oh and the mortals have fire now. Technically fire is repurposed shattered sunlight but whatever.
Did you meet Caliban, he made a moon? We have a new moon. Nothin' to do with me, I only have one moon.
>>
>>44511640
It's now, there was
>>
>>44511634
Sorry I mention mane not main
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>44511605
No, I'm talking about the other star.
>>
>>44511453

Continually feeding me darkspawn creations that result in failed children and perversions of my glory? Just because you've never attacked me doesn't mean I haven't been harmed. Also not to forget the temporary reign of terror of DARK who was shown to be of your ilk.

Perhaps worst of all though, was the fate of the brown dwarf. Although a failed child, still a star and untimely ended by your actions.

>>44511466
There's at least now, two separate stars, each a solar system. The second though to my knowledge has no inhabitants or planets yet.

>>44511634
Well it is a nice feline but how am I supposed to receive this gift? I dwell pretty much in the middle of space, at some point between the two existing stars.
>>
>>44511672
Thx for clearing that up.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44511625
Not really?

Have you met my star mantas? You can take one for a ride.
>>
>>44511704
It is my representation of you to the mortals so they have a better concept of who you truly are.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

The skies have both the velocigliders and the Iith, but with the new land creatures something is.. Missing.
Taking two velocigliders, Molinoth Remakes them into new creatures.
>1-20 are small swift plant eaters
>21-40 skim the water for plant matter
>41-60 become aerial hunters
>61-80 burrow and lose flight to gain energy, live in the forests
>81-99 are night specialist omnivores
>leaving 100 open
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

Feeling rather bored with how slow everything has been going on. I roll to seduce Domina.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>44511704
Hmm, I will create orbs of colored ice that dance around each of your children and leave a stream of vapor behind them. Hopefully, their beauty pleases you.

Rolling for Quality.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>44511723
Umm, sure I will ride one.

Anyway, I have managed to skim most of the thread, and along with explanations, I should be caught up now. Thanks all

Now, I shall introduce myself to the Mortals, to teach them of the glory of Domina! D100, 50+ means that they know much of Domina and her glories, 80+ establishes worshipers for her, to help feed her lost power. Below 30 fails.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>44511813
Helping so s/he doesn't go supernova
>>
>>44511782
Omnivore owls birds now float through my night! They see the true light of my moon and will thrive! Fruit, flesh and seed are their treasures to claim in my cool nights.

>>44511797
>munches divine popcorn
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

Failure doesn't stop me. Roll again.
>>
File: image.gif (29 KB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 350x191
>>44511797
>>
>>44511844
In a flash of brilliant light and radiant heat, the Herald of Domina appears to mortals around dawn, clad in the glowing sunlight. Regolith goes on to tell the mortals how Grandmother Domina created the stars that gave birth to him, and allow the nature gods to do their work in sculpting life. He also warns of the shadows and the lack of Domina's warmth that they represent.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44511852
With the assistance of Zatheens, is seems that the glory of the comets is truly dazzling and they shift through many different colors as they reflect her children's light. Hopefully, Domina appreciates their splendor.

Tell me Zatheens, what gift can I bestow upon you for your help?

>>44511890
>>44511797

>Worries externally
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>44511890
Rolling to seduce lurker so he doesn't end this solar system
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

Failure doesn't stop me. Roll again.
>>
>>44511890
>>44511797
that's not what the gift of courage was meant for.... but really, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>The shadows approach my Grandmother?!

Regolith rolls to try and prevent Lurker from trying again. 40+ means I use my shield only, 70+ means my mace gets some action too.
>>
>>44511490
i dont know how, but velocioglider rex has been slain! my men report that a band of citizens took up arms and slew the thing by themselves. we shall build you a temple in the city. thank you for your aid.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44511779
Well that's nice. It certainly isn't unfavorable to me.

>>44511797
Opposed roll, and attempt to learn the nature of this seduction so that I may properly orient a solar storm in its direction.

>>44511813
>>44511852
Unsure of the purpose of these icy comets, they act as wonderful ornaments to my burning children. I try to avoid increased intensity of either star, so as not to destroy these icy gifts.
>>
>>44511959
Nothing is required, but I must request if life can be allowed to take form on these celestial bodies.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>44512013
Looks like the velocigliders got in my way. Trying again.
>>
I mean, I already had two kids already, well pseudo kids. They failed, and I used them....for things.
>>
>>44512024
Ooooooshiet
>>
Something.. Something is missing from my moon. One final step. There is life to be sure. The forest grows slow but sure. The waters lap the shores and the Moonlight Pool ensures all are night-touched, and now even Iith may join me.
But there is something not yet right. An aspect of mine is missing. Something I Remade that is not here in my domain...
Mortals.

I shall send myself down to my temple, to the great pyre of the stars. For there is something yet to bring up among my shooting stars with me.

>>44512001
If this goes wrong and Lurker implodes, I'll blame you.

>>44512024
>roll 100
REKT
>>
File: DavidMitchelf.png (67 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
DavidMitchelf.png
67 KB, 171x278
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>44512026
Indeed, you may sow life on the comets if you wish.

>>44512024
>100

>MFW
>>
>>44512044
>>Gonna protect Grandmother. Mace to the Shadow's face!
>>
>>44512024
Come on, please. I really really want to have a proper kid, not like the other two..........."failures".
>>
>>44512084
I sow the basic seeds of life on these planets
First dice is for quantity second is for complexity
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.