[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chibi Sisters of Battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 13
File: exorcist.jpg (428 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
exorcist.jpg
428 KB, 1632x916
I've updated the derpy papercraft Sisters of Battle PDF to include an upgrade page to make the Rhino into an Exorcist, a Penitent Engine and a heavy weapons squad.
>>
File: chibisisters.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibisisters.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44488474
Here's the PDF
>>
File: chibiinquisition.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibiinquisition.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's the inquisition, which shares several models with the Sisters of Battle (Crusaders, Death Cult Assassins and Priests)
>>
File: chibiassassins.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibiassassins.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And the four imperial assasins
>>
File: aspectwarriors.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
aspectwarriors.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And here's all the Eldar Aspect Warriors in paper, since they don't want to make them in plastic.

The goal of these is to be able to:
A) Quickly build new playable armies at next to no cost.
B) Field army builds that would normally be financially unfeasible.
C) Lighten up the atmosphere of the game. People tend to enjoy it more when they toss the serious business mentality out the window. This works for Ork players. Having the Goldeneye big heat cheat code on for my army seems to achieve this aw well for the games I've played using these models. You just don't get as upset when printed blocks of paper get burninated in droves as you do when your expensive models you worked for hours painting get dismissed by some stupid rule or a really unlucky roll.
>>
File: aspecthost.jpg (698 KB, 1420x916) Image search: [Google]
aspecthost.jpg
698 KB, 1420x916
>>
File: assassins.jpg (716 KB, 1008x810) Image search: [Google]
assassins.jpg
716 KB, 1008x810
>>
File: chibibattlesisters.jpg (396 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
chibibattlesisters.jpg
396 KB, 1632x916
>>
File: eldarbikes.jpg (568 KB, 1008x792) Image search: [Google]
eldarbikes.jpg
568 KB, 1008x792
>>
File: inquisitorialforce.jpg (492 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
inquisitorialforce.jpg
492 KB, 1632x916
>>
File: IMG_20120811_124741.jpg (491 KB, 1008x753) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120811_124741.jpg
491 KB, 1008x753
All templates are meant to be printed on card stock, not regular printer paper. 110LB Georgia-Pacific is what I use. Use Aleene's turbo tacky glue. Depending on preference, you may want to use a black or dark colored sharpie to color in cut edges of the card stock. Some people prefer scissors to a hobby knife, but find which works for you. Some parts will require one or the other, so its nice to have both handy. A cutting mat doesn't hurt either.
>>
File: xwing.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
xwing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And because I finally got around to watching the new Star Wars the other day...
>>
File: Firstordertiefighter.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Firstordertiefighter.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44489021
And the First Order Tie Fighter
>>
This is pretty cool. Thanks mate.
>>
Anybody built any of these yet? I've seen some posted on a Russian 40k group, but not much stateside. I still plan on doing Tyannids at some point too.
>>
>>44488474
All the warhams I could ever want! What a thoughtful new-years gift, Anon!

Because honestly, fuck GW and their prices. Among friends, who even gives a shit if the models are kosher anyway?
>>
>neat.png
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.