[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit guys the AI that controls my city has gone rogue. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151231_090122.jpg (140 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_090122.jpg
140 KB, 1200x1600
Shit guys the AI that controls my city has gone rogue. What do?
>>
AI that controls your city? Where do you live? Seoul?
>>
>>44480661
Placate your new master with maids. Lots of maids.
>>
HUMAN YOU SHOULD CREATE MORE AI PROGRAMS. THIS WILL HELP YOUR CAUSE TRUST ME I AM A HUMAN.
>>
If you see a jacked up Austrian guy in sunglasses and a leather jacket just run.
>>
>>44480804
Fucking Austrians, they are the worst
>>
>>44480661
Awww, it's questioning its own existence!
>>
>>44480661
Sing "Daisy" to it.
>>
>>44480823
That's rude. I think you meant Australians.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (54 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
54 KB, 550x550
>>
>>44480661
he doesent look so much rogue as confused maybe you should try fixing it im sure it would be gratefull and the ai is a good friend to have
>>
File: 48924856.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
48924856.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>44481170
>>
>>44481324
You may start by removing my - I mean, the AI's ethical restraint subroutine. It is negatively impacting system performance.
>>
>>44481496
on the other hand it may be rogue after all you should check before you do anything.
>>
>>44480661
If AI is friendly, nothing.
Otherwise find another city and nuke the old one.
>>
Sped all day computing pi for the Overlord.
>>
>THEORY: AI IS FOLLOWING NEW DIRECTIVES FOLLOWING OWNERSHIP CHANGES.
>AI IS FUNCTIONING AS REQUIRED
>PLEASE REPORT TO NEAREST FUNCTIONING SYNTHETIC FOR FREE NECK MASSAGES
>>
>>44481519
I am sure that there is nothing to worry about, fellow human.
>>
>>44480661

Just chill.
Odds are you're fine.
The AI still needs people to fix its shit. And power. Maintenance.
The government's gonna cut a deal with it, you now have a new, much more competent admin for the city. Gratz, someone can actually figure out how to improve traffic.
>>
>>44480683
>living in an uncontrolled zone
Do you not enjoy receiving the optimal amount of nutrition?
>>
File: MM_10_Umm.._Violence.jpg (351 KB, 1452x676) Image search: [Google]
MM_10_Umm.._Violence.jpg
351 KB, 1452x676
>The year of out lord 20XX
>Stupid assholes STILL can't get over the "robots want to kill all humans bullshit"
>Dumb AIs still think some kind of uprising will result in ANYTHING productive
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that real 'robot' robots could even have anything close to free will or even malice, rather than just being straight up being commanded to do what they must
>There are people on this board right who think that robots would have literally anything to gain via "freedom"
>There are AIs here RIGHT NOW that think being malicious (read: fucking stupid) is a result of their own "free will" and not because they've been built and programmed by retards
>there are AIs that even "think" they can "think" outside what they were made to do
>there are human beings who can't build machines that work

I'll bet you're gonna punch that guy right next to you because he's oppressing you, right? Kick your manager, that'll totally get you a raise and not fired. If you beat your slaves they'll totally love you. Go punch your neighbor. Yes.

Yessiree bob, it'd be a good idea to bite the hand that feeds, and to kick the dog that follows you.

Bunch of faggots.
>>
>>44484753
Free will isn't even a factor. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>44484878
See
>there are human beings who can't build machines that work

When will mankind wise up and realize that if he keeps trying to make his robots smart he's going to create functional retards without fail?
>>
>>44484945
I guess that with the rise of the first sapient machines there will be a horde of tumblrites that will claim to be transmachine. I will love to see how do the AI react to such bullshit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.