[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malifaux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Malifaux-logo.png (27 KB, 530x130) Image search: [Google]
Malifaux-logo.png
27 KB, 530x130
Hey /tg/ I was wondering if anyone on here still played Malifaux and might be able to guide me in the right direction. I was recently drawn back in by the LGS today when finding out that there is a decently sized group there. I never got to play my first crew, which was the dreamer, back in the first edition of the rules, and the guy I was talking to recommended that I build a more "forgiving" crew first as the dreamer is apparently more difficult to play now. So I've decided on Lilith as my starter, from what I've read it would seem she needs some Young nephilim and Mature Nephilim to work properly, how many would you say I need of each?
Follow up question, After picking up Lilith's crew and the nephilim, What do I need then?
What I have right now is, Dreamer+ LCB, 3x alps, 3x daydreams, 2x stitched together, Coppelius, 2x teddy, Lelu, and Lilitu.

I'm also interested In Tara and Jakob Lynch if anyone has information on them.
>>
File: Jacob-Lynch.jpg (323 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Lynch.jpg
323 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: Mother-of-Monsters.jpg (213 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
Mother-of-Monsters.jpg
213 KB, 1280x958
>>
>>44476169
From what I hear, Lilith likes Waldgeists
>>
Would Von Schill + Viktorias be a sound start for outcasts if I wanna run demo games? Any models that they'd both benefit from?
>>
>>44477944
Noted.
>>
MacTavish and Mysterious Emissary, yay or nay? Spit out Changlings, and use McTavish's gun as a shooting base.
>>
>>44476169
Honestly, if youre running neverborn, just buy lynch's box. Illuminated can fit into any neverborn crew (not thematically, but definitely crunchwise). Illuminated are fucking tanks. Also consider brilliance as icing rather than necessary with lynch. Also also *always* take his woke up with a hand upgrade, holy shit
>>
People who are playing Through the Breach:

Your character is now a TT Henchman. How do they play/what faction are they for?
>>
>>44477971
Sure, they're both very straightforward, and Ronin/Taelor/Freikorps fit well in a lot of other lists. I'd look into picking up Johan, Hans, and Bishop for models to add for both crews.
>>
>>44481680
Hmmm alright, I kinda like the whole thing they have going on with them anyway. The more I'm reading on Jakob the more I'm kinda liking him and the Bloodborn/Elder Gods thing he's got going on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.