[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hyper-fertile necromancer Somehow I don't think this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: YsD4k.jpg (229 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
YsD4k.jpg
229 KB, 800x1130
>hyper-fertile necromancer

Somehow I don't think this is what the SJWs had in mind when they began demanding that every trope be subverted.

Can you guys think of other fantasy tropes that might furl their scrolls if inverted?
>>
>>44448982
>SJWs began demanding
any anyone would listen to this human garbage because?..
get out and take your shitty thread with you, faggot
>>
>>44448982
Bro wizard fraternities? I dunno man, this doesn't seem like a topic with a great deal concepts new and unique enough to talk about.
>>
>>44448982
Take any character, make them female but don't make them a hideous lesbian.
>>
File: th-3.jpg (8 KB, 196x195) Image search: [Google]
th-3.jpg
8 KB, 196x195
>>44449309
Ha
>>
>>44448982
You know what is commonly used a fertilizer?
You're looking at the concept of literal shitlord, I'm sure that's something SJW could get behind.
>>
File: ops face when posting.jpg (12 KB, 317x303) Image search: [Google]
ops face when posting.jpg
12 KB, 317x303
>>44448982
Anything. Just pick something.

Fictional people are easy to upset.

If you define me as a SJW - 1/10 I guess, got me to respond? Honestly I'm mostly baffled by what would be upsetting or you know... anything... with a "hyper-fertile necromancer". Bloody teenagers and screaming nut cases, ruining the internet with idiocy.
>>
>>44448982
Japan don't care about western gender identity/sexual politics
>>
>>44449871
This is true. Even Japanese feminists are not raving SJW cuck fanatics.
>>
File: 1442774415505.jpg (91 KB, 283x401) Image search: [Google]
1442774415505.jpg
91 KB, 283x401
>>44449856
I wouldn't call you a SJW. I will call you a filthy redditfag for posting that godawful memeface.
>>
>>44449856

>Honestly I'm mostly baffled by what would be upsetting or you know... anything... with a "hyper-fertile necromancer"

Just off the top of my head, lewd and/or scantily clad women upset them because of "male gaze", and buxom cartoon women upset them because it "sets an unrealistic standard of beauty".

>Bloody teenagers and screaming nut cases, ruining the internet with idiocy.

I agree with you 100%.
>>
>>44449856
>posting reddit le maymay faces
>>
>>44448982
I dunno, OP. Your pic looks like a pretty good example of penis envy in action.
>>
>>44448982
A princess who goes out and gets a job, but only makes 72 silver pieces for every gold coin earned by the men in the kingdom.
>>
>>44449934
fuck.
i missed you, convent.
>>
File: LoliSorceress.png (401 KB, 1918x788) Image search: [Google]
LoliSorceress.png
401 KB, 1918x788
>>
>the lady knight lays down her life to protect the prince
>>
>>44448982
I don't think that was for SJW anon
>>
>>44449309

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but most of the time I've seen characters gender-bent, they're made as over-the-top stereotypically feminine as possible in terms of clothing, at the very least, and often in other ways - even when it makes absolutely no goddamn sense whatever. Very simple example - Cloud Strife, standard clothes. But then Cloud Strife (as female), and suddenly the clothes are incredibly shortened or full of cut outs. IT'S A MILITARY UNIFORM WITH ONE STANDARD. A SOLDIER 1ST CLASS' UNIFORM IS GOING TO LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME WAY MALE OR FEMALE, AT LEAST IN THEORY, AND IT CERTAINLY ISN'T GOING TO LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER'S.

I mean if the male already dresses like a bit of a whore, then by all means, carry that through. Certain instances of Dante, for instance, would apply.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.