[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the angry marines dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 602x800
are the angry marines dead?
>>
Does the guy still draw? Haven't seen any OC recently and he sounded crazy enough to go fight with (or against) ISIS or some such.
>>
>>44431942
>implying "X Y IS X" isn't also an old as fuck meme

This guy's a faggot anyway with his shitty edgelord Chaos shit.
>>
>>44432034
I hope he's dead. one of the biggest cunts that ever touched /tg/
>>
>>44431942
Hopefully. They're worse than Cultist-Chan, Sandwich, and Xeno combined
>>
>>44431942
It is a short-lived joke from years ago. Yes, it's dead.
>>44432970
>insulting Cultist-chan
>putting her in the same sentence as Xeno and Sanwich
Absolutely haram.
>>
>>44431942
>muh edgy cutfag Chaos shits

This guy is the Shadman of /tg/.
>>
>>44433038
>implying lolsorandumb-chan is good
>implying Xeno isn't infinitely better anyways
>>
>>44431942
Yes, lost to the dank memes
>>
Fuck you faggots, angry marines are cool.
And relevant when the furfags stop by to post their fagniggery.
>>
This thread screams of 1d4chan faggotry
>>
>>44433718
>hating on based 1d4chan
Newfag!
>>
>>44432173
Not to mention a neo nazi white supremacist.
>>
>>44433467
Your waifu was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>44434170
I never said she was good, just infinitely better.
>>
>>44434189
You should feel bad.
>>
>>44432920
>>44432034

He's not using his Deviantart account for a long time now.

He tried to erased his neo-nazi faggot from his account.

It's shame he had to be that good as an artist, 40k related notably, and also be that much a fag.
>>
>>44435814

He's not even a good artist. All he does is have decent coloring. His poses are awkward as shit and his character designs are mediocre. If you look closely enough, a lot of his design is just afterthought when he ran out of energy or ideas, like the feet on his sound marine. I know because I'm guilty of the same mistakes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.