[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been unsure whether or not I should post this but after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1438653724942.jpg (86 KB, 630x856) Image search: [Google]
1438653724942.jpg
86 KB, 630x856
I've been unsure whether or not I should post this but after some deliberation I feel like I should. My friend works as a freelance illustrator who gets quite a lot of work from GW (mainly smaller pieces used in WD but did a lot of Sigma stuff) and after a few Christmas drinks he let something slip; apparently 30k and The Horus Heresy is leading up to a Sigma level reboot of the 40k fluff for 2017. From what he was saying the reboot is to appease the shareholders, they want to attract a wider range of gamers and feel like the current image of 40k is too alienating so as you've probably guessed the reboot will mainly be an attempt to reach black, asian and female players. Aside from releasing models with 'ethnic' features more progressive steps are going to be implemented such as the Adepta Sororitas being discontinued (you've probably noticed they're being slowly pulled from Forge World) and female Space Marines being introduced. There's also talks of changing the way in which violence (and especially gore) is going to be handled and aesthetic changes to Chaos, Orks, Space Marines and The Imperium.
>>
>>44430411
>freelance illustrator that knows what GWs board of directors is up to in any way
Yeah okay champ.
>>
>>44430411
So Warhammer 40k is no longer going to be grimderp.
>>
>>44430411
How the hell did he find out
>>
>my dad works for Nintendo
>>
>>44430411
As a freelance artist who has done a piece for GW, we aren't told a damn thing beyond our brief. The lucky ones get told what book their art will even go into.
>>
File: laughing skelebones.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing skelebones.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>my dad works for nintendo
>muh SJWs
>muh feminism
>>
>>44430411
nice bait
>>
>>44430524
He bent over one day and noticed a sting hanging out between his ass-cheeks, with a mighty pull he prolapsed his anus and delivered a steaming pile of bull ready to serve to fucktards online.
>>
Proof or it didn't happen
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhrsap2RlE1qm0smy.jpg (120 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhrsap2RlE1qm0smy.jpg
120 KB, 500x491
>>44430411
>>
>>44430696
underrated post
>>
>>44431377
Haha nice upvote!

*le upvotes you
>>
File: 1392882671171.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1392882671171.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>44431377
It isn't an underrated post until many more posts have gone by without it being replied to with an image that typically features either something laughing or is illustrated with the word "kek", typically an animal one for some unknown reason, example included
Two posts is not many posts.
>>
>>44431693
Anime, not animal. Autocorrect is a bitch.
>>
I work as a freelance commission painter who gets quite a lot of work from GW (mainly smaller pieces used in WD but did a lot of Sigma stuff) and after a few Christmas drinks I let something slip; apparently OP is a faggot.
>>
>>44431718
>I work as a freelance commission painter who gets quite a lot of work from GW (mainly smaller pieces used in WD but did a lot of Sigma stuff) and after a few Christmas drinks I let something slip; my dick into faggOP's gaping gay mouth.
>>
>>44430411

You fucking moron OP. This could have been decent bait but you laid it on far too thick. You even used the term "female Space Marines".

0/10 get better.
>>
>I work as a freelance commission painter who gets quite a lot of work from GW (mainly smaller pieces used in WD but did a lot of Sigma stuff) and after a few Christmas drinks I let something slip; cyanide in OP's mouth
>>
File: seriousscience.png (579 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
seriousscience.png
579 KB, 655x480
>>
File: 1450993589472.jpg (658 KB, 1560x1059) Image search: [Google]
1450993589472.jpg
658 KB, 1560x1059
>>44430696
Kek
>>
I work as a freelance illustrator who gets quite a lot of work from GW (mainly smaller pieces used in BS but did a lot of Smegma stuff) and after a few Christmas tricks I let something slip; a steaming pile of bull ready to serve to fucktards online.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.