[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40K Lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (296 KB, 1115x1386) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
296 KB, 1115x1386
So I'd like to know a bit more about Warhammer 40K. I got introduced to the series by If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device. I've played a few of the video games and read some of the books. Anything I should particularly lore or series check out?
>>
>>44424280
>If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device

forget everything you have "learned"
>>
>>44424298
Oh boy. I have said something bad right? What's wrong with... Do I even want to know?
>>
>>44424298
So you tell me I am wrong and then leave. What a gent. Didn't even buy me fucking dinner. I'll remember you generic Anon #42.

So anyone else care to explain?
>>
And thread is deader than my non-existent soul
>>
I just want to learn. Why have you all forsaken me...
>>
>>44424280
Did you watch episodes 16 & 17? It's like, the entire setting explained
>>
>>44424429
Yeah I did, so a winner is me?
>>
>>44424415
>I just want to learn

Go read the rulebook, and as >>44424298
said, forget about the memery you filled your head with, it is not a good introduction.
>>
>>44424454
I did. I just wanted to see if there was anything I could or should check out

Like anything I should check out as in a great book or video game.
>>
>>44424492
>I just wanted to see if there was anything I could or should check out

All the codexes.
>>
Cleveland I know it's you that made this thread you fagatron

just read Gaunts Ghosts like I told you
>>
>>44424509
Well, RIP social life.
>>
>>44424521
Who is Cleveland? I am going to become namefag to avoid confusion from now on
>>
File: A Winrar is You.jpg (218 KB, 972x1296) Image search: [Google]
A Winrar is You.jpg
218 KB, 972x1296
>>44424450
>>
>>44424768
Right in the nostalgia.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.