[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roleplaying stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: thumb_600.jpg (134 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
134 KB, 590x590
No thread for weird roleplaying stories? Let's change that

>play FATE with people over IRC
>every is magicl girls protecting against monsters
>get to protect 2 kids in a penthouse
>decide to make food
>think of either chicken or pancakes
>decide to do both
>time stopping bitch (who is totally not homura) feels very strongly opposed to chicken and pancakes together
>wants to throw them out of the window
>threatens to shoot the pancakes
>everyone else goes wtf IC and OOC
>not!homu snaps and puts a gun to her head, threatening to kill herself if those two foods are placed together
>rest of the group stop her, have her safety off gun fly out of the window
>she stops angrily off after grabbing her other gun back from the 2 young kids she gave it to earlier
>next 2 hours is one half talking to her, which contains lots of crying, people blaming themself for no reason and not!homu being an unreasonable bitch
>other half plays vidya with the 2 kids

This was the most overblown reaction I have ever seen. Over fucking chicken and pancakes. The player said he wanted to show how strongly he felt about it.

So how does /tg/ feel about chicken and pancakes?
>>
Launch That Guy into the sun, imo.

No one should have to put up with someone throwing a shitfit over FOOD in an elfgame.
>>
>>44412520
>Blatant Homura ripoff
>Hissy fit over nothing
>Derails the game for hours

Yeah, have you ever considered not gaming with this person? Are they a Southern black man mad about not getting chicken and waffles?
>>
File: today's his birthday.jpg (164 KB, 907x907) Image search: [Google]
today's his birthday.jpg
164 KB, 907x907
I lack Chicken+Pancake PTSD tales

And I also know having drama is good for Fate games, but God damn, dude. This person needs medical attention
>>
>>44412520
I've never had chicken and pancakes, but chicken and waffles are delicious together so it would probably be something similar.
>>
>>44413008
Worse, a brit. Those people have no food culture and get mad at just having 2 dishes. It was insane.
>>
ITT: Things that never happened
>>
>>44413560
britbong here and whilst our food culture is shit, no-one sane would get mad over such a menial thing.
>>
>>44414005
Judging by him always playing bitchy dykes, he probably isn't sane. He's good at making unlikeable characters.
The retarded part is that another guy decided his character will have a breakdown aswell for the session. Next session will be amazing.
>>
>>44413560
>>44414005
>>44414206

As a representative of the council of Britbongia, I can only apologize, but we do not permit exiled remtards back inside our borders.
Have you ever thought of FedEx-ing the remtard in question to Canada?
>>
>>44414323
I'm sorry, we played via IRC. He is still in your country. I recommend activating MI6 and national emergency.
>>
>>44414323
A most splendid notion, But wait! we forgot the mandatory hear hear's and Punch and Judy politics to see who is the biggest of plebians!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.