[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ExplorersWanted-02.png (2 MB, 1055x1332) Image search: [Google]
ExplorersWanted-02.png
2 MB, 1055x1332
Meanwhile, on Krogan /tg/...
>>
Why are we playing this Salarian kid's game, Krei?
>>
>>44399089
My DM tried inserting his magical realm again. So I headbutted him. Hasn't talked about Quarians since. Did I do good?
>>
>>44399139
no, you didn't. Since the genophage magical realm is all we have
>>
File: IMG_5094.jpg (65 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5094.jpg
65 KB, 391x391
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>44399281
>Rolling for successful mating request
>>
File: BORKLEZNERP.jpg (55 KB, 767x662) Image search: [Google]
BORKLEZNERP.jpg
55 KB, 767x662
>mfw salarians near me
>>
This fucking Iain M. Banks guy totally ripped us off for his books that were published before we were created.
>>
>>44399596
We were out crushing Rachnai more than a thousand years before HE was created!
>>
>>44399596
In what way? I've read almost all the Culture books and I can't recall any Krogan analogues off the top of my head.
>>
>>44400102
first book
>>
Man, I'm bored. Someone wanna kill something big and deadly?
>>
>>44400102
Idirans, dude. The Krogans are like pussy Idirans.
>>
Who else /biotic/ here?

Looking at amps, and I can't decide to get one that's good at augmenting single strong fields like shoving and pulling attacks, or one that can help me balance a whole load of little ones to Warp and shred flesh with biotic fields.
They're both Kassa Fab models, never used them before. Anyone else used that human company for amps? I know their armor is pretty good.
>>
>>44399281
Actually, that brings up a good point. Since we're subject to the genophage why aren't we just fucking all the time without condoms?
>>
>>44401941
You aren't fucking all the time without condoms?

>>44400825
That is the Polaris right? IDK. The Unity from Sitra holds up to a lot of abuse and I swear it is good for barriers but most human trash last about a month.

Do what I did and get a Elcor amp. Nothing can break those.
>>
I always did wonder what people did for fun in Mass Effect. Aside from gambling arcades, that is.
>>
>>44399585
BRAK LASER
>>
>Krogans

Slaves envious of their masters and waiting only the opportunity to rebel

Genophage best day of my life
>>
>>44401941
Because fucking all the time without condoms is the reason those bastards did that to us in the first place. Just puts a downer on the whole thing now.
>>
So is it just me or are humans and asari the most creative roleplayers of all the aliens? Like they can actually do a variety of characters, and shit, human player in my group gets super into playing a complex and fucking awesome boisterous warlord. Asari seem to have a preference towards magic and shit but when you have someone who isn't trying to fuck everything that moves (and you know damn well how rare they are) they can actually get into things and play their characters well. Turians always go for something that does damage and quickly and are always crunch-focused. Salarians are like that too, but seem to specialize in derailing campaigns. Elchor are all right folks but take forever getting their stuff done. The few hanar I've played with were always in their "fuck you and fuck your Enkindlers" puberty phase and I swear one of them brought some stupid human hat with them everywhere because it made them look "dignified." The few volus players I've encountered are hyper finicky and were into some weird shit. Like... one tried to seduce a harvester. I did know this one quarian DM who was a cool chick while she was in town, but damn if the police weren't by our gameshop every single day trying to make sure she didn't steal anything. Which to be fair, it was totally justified; found out the booze she kept bringing was all shoplifted, but shit, she was at least considerate enough to bring some for everyone.

And don't even get me started on batarians. Fucking batarians. One actually had the gall to call me a "lesser race" to my face when he saw me buying some warlock miniatures. Sadly only managed to break his arm before cops showed up. Not for our fight, for the quarian DM again, but that batarian was running like he owed a hanar money.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.