[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't anyone tell me Vaults level 5 was in-fucking-sane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why didn't anyone tell me Vaults level 5 was in-fucking-sane?

Crawl thread.
>>
>>>/v/

I'm all for commander keen, but most threads to invoke the rule are asking about /tg/ games, or discussing the lore behind a /tg/ game, or discussing a system to bring a /tg/ game to the tabletop.

You didn't even manage to do one of those.
>>
>>44395413

You can't seriously consider a roguelike /v/

It's a D&D port built in 1979.
>>
>>44395580
>>>/vr/
>>
>>44395580
Even though /v/ is utter garbage that focuses mostly on AAA titles and meme games, roguelikes still fall under its jurisdiction. You're not going to find decent discussion of Crawl on this site, regardless of the fact that it is indeed a good game.
>>
>>44395413
>>44395651
It's Keen in the same way that LoTR is Keen.
Swords and sorcery (the style, not the system) stuff is unofficially put on /tg/
>>
>>44395282
Scrolls of Immolation are the bomb. Follow with Teleportation.
>>
>>>/vg/126554717

There's a roguelike general on /vg/, they discuss crawl regularly and are one of the less cancerous generals on that board, you'd probably have better luck there. Also as >>44395774 just use a scroll of immolation next time, the chain reaction will often take out most of the guys around the stairs, after that just get in the corridors or stair dance your way to victory.
>>
>>44395282
>post .10 DCSS

baka senpai why dont you just remove the entire game for being a waste of space and fluff

you are having wrong enjoyment right now

If you think V:5 is a hoot you should go check out Tomb:3. Oh yeah Scrolls of Immo are the the best thing ever there in that mummy-infested Tomb 3.
>>
>>44395651
>what is /rlg/

They also really, really hate crawl. The dev team is really raping it the last few years.
>>
>>44395580
>>44395651
/rlg/ on /vg/ used to JUST be discussion of Dildo Casual Shit Sucks.
>>
>>44395282
>>>/vg/
>>
>>44395926
To be fair most of the other games were unfinished or solved or just plain weird. Kind of glad that phase with elona being really popular passed, to be honest. But a lot more seem to have either come out or have gotten more attention recently so you have more varied discussion now.
>>
>>44395282
>Scroll of Immolation
>Makleb
>Disc of Storms
The sooner you learn about the many wonders of Immolation, the better.
>>
>>44395282
STOP HAVING FUN! FUN IS BLOAT! BLOAT WILL BE REMOVED!
>>
>>44395413
>>44395620
>>44395651
>>44395813
>>44395893
>>44395926
WTF happened to /tg/ over the last few years? This kind of stuff, dorfs, and the like are definitely still /tg/.
>>
>>44397929

there's daily discussion of DCSS on /vg/

search for /rlg/ roguelike general in the catalog
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.