[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, my luck is horrific on Roll20, and nothing seems to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dice.jpg (65 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
Dice.jpg
65 KB, 600x415
/tg/, my luck is horrific on Roll20, and nothing seems to be able to fix it. How can I appease the dice gods and roll above a 10 one more?
>>
>>44392298
Stop touching yourself at night.
>>
>>44392684
But anon...

I touch myself during the day
>>
Go to the FLGS and say you're looking for dice that aren't imbalanced and see if they'd let you test some D20's on a nearby table. Buy the one that rolls the most 10+.
>>
>>44392749
Playing online anon, which is half the difficulty
>>
>>44392792
Ask to switch dice programs for one session?
>>
>>44392842
What online dice programs are there, and do they support macros?
>>
>>44392856
Well if you're using roll20 there's often the option to roll from the In-game sheet via a button. Also typing out the roll with modifier might give different results. But you could always find a rolling program with sound out there to use when you skype your roll20 games.
>>
>>44392891
So you're saying try laying out my macros differently?
>>
>>44392910
Yeah. Or if you're the type that uses webcams just roll with the camera facing the dice the entire time.
>>
Those are all bullshit answers
There are no dice gods. It's silly to think there are.

Any real gamer knows that individual dice are home to tiny dice sprites from a plane of oblivion.

As such, you need to appease them if you want good rolls. I have a list of things they like.

> they love pranks on your neighbors. so break into you neighbors home and rub your cock on their silverware
>they adore tributes. so shoplift trinkets and burn the stolen items in your microwave

>they are happiest when you assault some in their name. so go punch an old lady on the street. hit her in the tit and run away laughing

Hope this helps. And a big FuckYou to you faggots trying to give op bullshit answers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.