[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pvp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: 1401395925255.jpg (7 KB, 224x213) Image search: [Google]
1401395925255.jpg
7 KB, 224x213
Have you ever been in a situation in which you willingly entered combat against another PC?

>playing WoD: vampire
>very religious and traditional giovanni
>one of the players, a brujah antitribu, flips the finger to one image of the virgin mary and says that she's a whore
>declare initiatives and let my two allies pummel him
Didn't kill him, only left him unconscious
There were no ill intentions, it was just what my character would have done, the other guy understood it
>>
>>44362176
There was a WoD game where somehow the party ended up divided between who they wanted to give a certain important person to, and it ended up with me taking a potshot at another party member... And they then proceeded to fill me with automatic weapon fire and kill me. Fair enough, I think.
>>
>>44362176
>>44362462
what's with WoD that makes players go against each other more than in any other game/setting?
>>
>>44362492
WoD is the mario party of RPGs, everyone has the same goal but nobody can achieve it at the same time
>>
>>44362492
faction loyalties mostly and mabye a smidge of That Guy being attracted to certain settings. Also many characters are morally ambiguous
>>
>>44362492
Well, in my specific situation it was a conflict of interests. Two of us wanted to keep this guy for our own devices, and one wanted to bring him to a certain corp that wanted to... Do something with him, I was never entirely clear on what was so important about him, just that for some reason I should care.
>>
>>44362492

Speaking purely from personal experience: the players usually expect betrayal and drama from the game. They don't have the same "never fuck the party" mentality they do in D&D. Maybe because it's more narrative driven.
>>
>>44362176
the other day in a party of Cthulu I think I ended up being That guy when my character punched another who was acting too suspicious.
He claims to be a baker, yet he knows a lot of things that he doesn't share and he even spies on us
To be fair, the player himself was also getting on my nerves because he was trying to do everything by himself and work alone.
>He goes to investigate bars in a city
>I go with other people to investigate a certain club of plot importance
>He asks the GM if he can be there, a bit upset when the GM allows his character to, by luck, be precisely investigating that place
>succeed perception roll, "why is he there without approaching us when he said he was going on his own?"
>Confront him outside the bar, ask for his intentions and who he really is
>"I work MY way, I work alone, I have no intention of telling you anything and you don't need to know"
>Rolled for punch
>Despite claiming that it was all in the game the other player said that in the next cave or place that we go together he is going to shoot my character
>>
File: Mutants and Masterminds.png (532 KB, 1200x533) Image search: [Google]
Mutants and Masterminds.png
532 KB, 1200x533
>>44362176
In the current game of M&M I am a player in, the GM introduced the latest PC when mine was investigating a suspicious incident that concerned a friend.

Well, the new masked superpowered man seemed pretty suspicious at the time and so we hat a little one on one: no harm done, except for a building, of which I smashed a wall of by punching the other guy through really hard.
>>
> Playing a Mass Effect game
> Last session of the campaign.
> We had got hold of a shitload of credits.
> Player A convinces us to buy a "micronuke launcher". He contributes most of the credits towards it.
> Our ship is brought aboard BBEG's ship. BBEG thinks we would support his plans. So he shares them with us.
> While heading back to our ship and discussing how we don't like BBEG's plan.
> Player A turns around and runs back to BBEG. We assume he plans to betray us because that fitted with the kind of impulsive decisions he had been making all campaign.
> We get back to our ship. Make our plans to sabotage and destroy BBEGs ship. Grab our heaviest weaponry, which includes the micronuke. Cut the fuel line on his mech so he can't remotely activate it.
> BBEG puts player A in charge of 40 mooks and tells him to stop whatever we are planning.
> We encounter each other. Player A in the center of the group of mooks.
>Initiative roll puts me going first. My attack does nothing of significance.
> PC with micronuke goes second. Kills player A and all his mooks.

Player A was a bit annoyed that he didn't even get to do anything in that fight.
>>
>>44362176
yes, a duel between myself and my friend, we were both knights under the employ of the same lord and we were demonstrating proper technique in front of the guards we were training.
>>
Yes. Long story short the entire game crashed and burned because IC and OOC emotions were swapped so many times on wig the players nearly committed assault against another.
>>
>>44362688
Eh, a simple slug is fine in my book if it fits the story. I mean shit it's hardly without precedent in fiction, and it's minor enough to not fuck anyone over seriously.
>>
>>44362176
A couple of times.
Both times I annihilated them, either through channeling unholy powers, or shooting them in the head when they didn't believe I had the balls.
>>
Got in a duel with a fellow PC because his character insulted mine during a disagreement. Despite agreeing to fight to first blood and not to the death and agreeing on using swords provided by the local law authority, he proceeded to conceal a flintlock and shot my character in the heart killing him. Needless to say the rest of the party instantly murdered him.
>>
>>44362176
>UA
>forever DM
>PC kabal, trying to save DMPC (who was part of the kabal)
>one of the characters get's pissed of because of DMPC's behaviour (entropomancer)
>Kills DMPC
>other PC was best friend with DMPC
>other PC is a Anihilomancer
>uses significant charge on killer PC
>who was a mechanomancer
>and was inside his workshop van
>He dies
>hard
>my mouth is agape with their roleplaying
>sterno looks at clockworker and says: "he was my best friend, the only one I truly care for, you had it coming"
>slow clap around the table
it was one of my best games, still miss that group man...
>>
Online RP, it happens pretty often.

IRL, a few times. Current game an alien character asked my character into sparring because she's sort of trying to organize a human fighting force. I'm not able to sufficiently describe how soundly my character was beaten though.
>>
>>44363200
Tell me, what happened to those games afterward?

Did they end or are they still going?
>>
>>44363368
Did it fall apart because of the PvP?
>>
>>44363437
nah man... I broke up with my GF, she was one of the players and after that she didin't want to get back to the game
>>
I had it all planned and was going to, since the PCs had evenly split into good and evil sides, with the evil ones at city destroying levels of stupid. The DM decided to just shoehorn us into a situation where the evil ones would have their alignments changed. it was lame
>>
>>44363200
Shit man, elaborate a little
>>
>playing Cyberpunk 2020, via chat room
>one of the players has a gang, cool
>this is his second gang PC, as the first one challenged a mafia hit man to a fight and got one-punched to death
>murders a kid in public view, televised, for snitching
>this is after he got another PC killed, hitting on assassins instead of firing on them
>lure him out with a face NPC, promising him decent money
>he's in a mech suit, fully armed like a goddamn Gundam
>knew about said suit, brought a 30mm at rifle with me. lob 5 rounds through his chest/head. blow the body up with 30+kg of c6.

Nobody fucked with Markis after that.
>>
>me and buddy roll fighters
>backstory is they're twin bros out to make a name for themselves
>fun for about 5 seconds until we realize we'll be fighting over the same gear to stay relevant
>begin a "Friendly Rivalry"
>DM is pretty supportive knowing our conundrum
>time goes by and fast we establish a rule where we roll for singular items we both want
>find this legendary +3 sword
>shits getting real to keep combat fun for the casters which makes combat excruciating for us
>we roll for the item
>he wins
>no one else is around anymore cept us
>stab him in the back
>push body off the cavern ledge
>scream like frodo when gandalf fell
>party investigates
>claim he slipped off the edge
>pick up sword
>swear on sword i'll carry it back to my homeland upon the end of our journey
>he rolls up a rogue detective CN
>first thing he does when he meets me
"Aaah. I know YOUR type. can see it in your eyes....i don't know how but i'll bring your crime to light mark my words."
>kill him while he sleeps with my new +3 sword
>rolls up paladin
>second he sees me he tries to take a swing claiming he can smell the evil on me
>me and rest of party put me down
>he rolls a CG fighter who claims he is the illegitimate son of my brother even though that would mean my bro was a 3 year old father
>kill him on principle for stealing my family name and besmirching it
>he rolls a lawful douchebag necromancer
>goes back and resurrects the corpses he somehow knew were there
>attacks entire party claiming his sole duty is to bring justice to all evil at the cost of his soul
>put them all down burn the bodies
that was the end of the session and we all reconciled over drinks.
>>
File: gVqNpqT.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
gVqNpqT.png
527 KB, 820x613
>>44362176
Prince of the local area wishes to see us battle and have the Nobles bet on our success

We split up and go to the otherside of the arena, then halfway through the fucking PALADIN on my side betrays us and joins their side, pissing me off both IC and OOC

So and so happens and half an hour later I succeeded 3 stealth checks and a 25 DC persuasion check and I sicked a fucking dragon on the other teams ass and accidentally destroyed the whole town

Party and my DM was dumbstruck and that's the last time we ever did PvP

I also had a massive fucking whine because one of the other players was super 'LELELEL LETS PVP CUZ ITS COOL AND I WANNA WIN' when I wanted co-op like how the game is designed

Read my shitty blog post or don't but clearly you triggered me OP, fucking hate PvP in tabletop
>>
>>44362176
>Have you ever been in a situation in which you willingly entered combat against another PC?
Oh yeah, when I used to play the boys and I would hang out and do character skirmishes if we couldn't actually continue the campaign for whatever reason(too many people away, DM was too busy to prep for the weeks session, etc.). It was pretty fun.
>>
Yes, in order to avoid unwanted magical realm.
>>
>>44367781
Go on.
>>
my group fights off and on but not to kill eachother, they will fight barehanded or with nearby objects for some reason. in one campaign they literally had clubs made for primarily fighting eachother until they used them to start a fire
>>
Only back during my freeform RP days.

Looking back, most of them were garbage.

Most memorable was someone instakilling my character from half a mile away when he didn't even know he existed yet.

>"Wait, there's a guy on the other side of that hill there. I can sense him because I can sense things on the ground, despite never having been mentioned as an ability of mine ever. He's also stalking us which I was and therefore hostile. I kill him."
>Annoyed, retcon my death as shadow clone jutsu bullshit and say I'm floating now on the basis of I can give myself bullshit powers whenever too.
>"Well I stole your hiding, so I still know where you are and kill you again. Now it's 20 years later and your dad wants to kill us for what we did."

I just said "Nope, didn't happen" and left the RP after that. I checked the thread again a week later and apparently the guy running the RP officially retconned it out, then chewed him out for being such a fucking moron. The RP itself died out shortly after that after that, though whether it was due to more dumb shit or just life happening, I'm not sure.

Another RP, one guy attacked my character for trying to hold back the BBEG while they escaped. He was pissed I was standing up to his personal enemy and teamed up with the BBEG to teach me a lesson(even though his character's entire backstory was how much he hates the BBEG and wants him dead).

Those two incidents just killed freeform RP for me..which looking back, was probably a good thing.
>>
>playing very religious knight
>other player is a drunkard sword for hire
>constantly insults my character ingame and his beliefs
>whatever let it slide to keep the game moving
>after pitched battle doing funeral death rites over the dead
>he comes up and in game tries to cover my character's mouth telling him to be quiet
Well that's the last straw
>draw heavy mace and ask how other player responds

It ended poorly for the drunkard, player stuck around though
>>
I'm in what could be called an adversarial Shadowrun game. Two separate groups/GMs. The GM's coordinate between themselves keeping the time frame for both teams about the same. It started off as an experiment, but after we intercepted the other group after their run, stole the item they were hired to get then turned around and sold it to the Johnson for 75% of what he hired them to get it for, they are out for blood. Two major shoot outs and three PC deaths later I don't think cooperation is an option any more. It is more fun that it has any right to be.
>>
>>44362846
sounds like he got fukken rekt

basically how I dealt with half the minibosses in the game when I realized how great the MN Launcher was

system tho?
>>
Yep. It was in a millitary Dark Heresy game (before Only War was released). Part of the party decided to fall to Chaos without consulting the rest of us, the other part decided not.

It was probably the most fun fight I ever had in tabletop. I think the conventional wisdom of "no PvP allowed" is mistaken, because it is much more of a challenge to fight against targets that actually want to win, unlike a GM who generally wants you to come out on top.
>>
>>44369550
There are times where it just goes so against character NOT to fight each other I allow it in my games.
>>
>>44367856

Sort of a weird situation where our two characters were the only humans at a remote settlement, possibly the only humans left on the continent. After like five years of no one else showing up she set her sights on my guy. After constant refusals she resorted to force and violence, so there engaged PVP combat with my guy trying to defend himself. It didn't turn out well since she was a barbarian fighter, my guy was a city boy rogue.
>>
>>44362492
You actually get rewarded from eating yoru "allies".
>>
>>44363414
>>44364957
First time I was playing L5R and was a relatively militaristic Shugenja. I accidentally came into possession of a Bloodsword, which had been 'enhanced'. I was travelling back to my homelands (Phoenix) to store it away in our vaults as it continued to become corrupted by its aspect of sin (Greed).

After realising how powerful it made me, when I killed a group of 10 Ronin by myself (unconsciously, I turned into an NPC during combat), they tried to kill me. Then the GM passed me control of my charactyer. The one who charged me, I cut his horse clean in half and took off his leg (wasn't easy, he was a fucking tough Crab). Then I almost killed the other one, before they subdued me with Magic. Then I annihilated them all (as well as myself) with a gigantic fucking Fireball, rather than let them dishonourably execute me.

The second time, we were trapped on a shuttle, escaping a dying Spaceship which was flooding with radiation. We had found that there was a stowaway, and we approximated we had just enough oxygen (before the stowaway) to make it to a potential safe point. Thus, one person had to die.
Apart from my character there were the two PCs (a combat beast, and an asshole political prince man who had telepathic mind reading), and the NPC, a combat cyborg. So the telepath (who was really fucking obnoxious with his powers, reading people's minds and arguing with them about stuff they thought), mentioned that my character had entertained the possibility of killing everyone to save himself, and demeaned him.
Going half mad, my character pulled his pistol on him, pointing it at his head.
He mocked him for not having the balls to do anything.
I knew the shuttle's hull was thick enough to not be breached from the bullet.
I shot him in the head, and killed him, saving myself.
>>
>>44372061
Needless to say, that first one ended the game.

The second one ended after that session, as the GM realised that he'd consigned us all to death, and we'd abandoned his fancy super fluffy space ship when it'd been doused in rads from our overloading fission engine as he'd immediately faced us with an existential threat, which we had no way of sorting out.

So yeah, moral of the story kids:
'Intraparty conflict kills games'
>>
>>44362688
I think you're fine, and hell I even like what you did.
>>
>>44363683
>it was lame
You don't say?

>>44366466
How did your group come out of that? Is the game still going on?

>>44366968
And your group is still meeting for games?

>>44367088
>fucking hate PvP in tabletop
seconded

>>44367919
This is fine.

>>44368026
Freeform is cancer.

>>44368211
The only acceptable use for PvP is to wreck a That guy like you did.

>>44368613
I want to believe you, but I can't.

>>44369550
One part wins. The other one loses. One part won't have fun. One will.
How did your game come out after that? Did it disintegrate? Or did your group stick around?

>>44371297
Sounds shit.

>>44372104
>'Intraparty conflict kills games'
No shit.
>>
>pathfinder
>playing evil campaign
>decent guys
>no 'i kill this random person in the middle of town' types
>no 'i betray the party because im EVIL!' types
>pathfinder society sends us to make a deal in some town
>find out weird shit is goin down
>investigate as there might be profit
>new guy joins group
>immediately begins disrespecting me (the party leader)
>dont care what the party does as long as they show me respect
>give him several chances
>he gets fucked in a fight in some water
>starts failing swim checks and sinks
>dive in after him
>stab him in the back while underwater
>tell the rest of the party he drowned
>they see the blood and just nod
>and thus balance was restored

he took it pretty well, admitted he was asking for it and made a character that fit with the group better
>>
>>44372268
You sound like a complete tool.
>>
>>44372268
The game is still going on?
>>
>>44362492
You are mistaking "WoD" for "Vampire" first off, so stop that.
Second, Vampire does not carry the Us against the World mentality of D&D; the game is about politics and factions, where sometimes the person next to you is a bitter foe.
What people also tend to forget in the game is that infighting among vampires is generally discouraged when it scales to outright violence, and will get both parties censured.
>>
>>44362176
Yes, more than once.
I don't have any issues with it unless a player is trying to use violence as a means to bully other players, and I can fully accept that in character actions and motivations are not based on out of character designs.
As a player, if I feel that this character I am playing would pick a fight due to *insert reason*, I tell the GM first, the why and when, and ask them if they are ok with it. Some are, some aren't, and I have retired characters due to both.
>it's just a game, man, chill out
>>
>>44372256
>One part wins. The other one loses. One part won't have fun. One will.
Your mistake is thinking that "winning" is key to "having fun". They are different things.
>>
>>44372403
Fair enough. But that doesn't answer my question...
>>
>>44372407
Can't answer it because I am not that player, but there is no reason the game wouldn't go on.
>>
>>44372416
Interparty conflict is a common group killer.

We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>44362176
>Run WoD
>People murder each other so often that I've given up on group play, I've divided all my players into rival factions and the game is now more political than personal.
>Been going for years.

Took some getting used to, but they're having fun.
>>
File: warmage.jpg (98 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
warmage.jpg
98 KB, 620x453
I once played an alcoholic warmage. He had a bottle of brandy that he prized and was saving for a special occasion. This wasn't just any brandy either. This brandy was made from ingredients from all over the planes. The party centaur fighter, angry that my fire spell had destroyed a wooden weapon he had wanted to loot, poured the brandy in my characters eyes while he was unconscious from said battle. The dm decided that this would permanently fuck up my eyesight, making me mostly blind. my character woke up, figured out what happened and scorching rayed that centaur straight to hell. but not ever sweet vengeance could restore his brandy.
Fun fact! This was my first character in the first session I ever played!
>>
>>44372459
>Took some getting used to, but they're having fun.
To each their own.

>>44372462
How's your group doing anon? Are you still playing together?
>>
>>44372459
Y'know, instead of playing Vampire, you could run Werewolf, Changling, Geist, Hunter, or any of the games that have a strong group dynamic?
>>44372420
>Interparty conflict is a common group killer.
Yes, when people are stupid and can't separate the game from the people.
>>
>>44372483
>when people are stupid
It's different for every person. Some have a thicker hide, some don't: if you hate them for it and are angry as a result, that's only on you.

But you telling me that people are stupid, which I already knew by the way, is not going to change the fact that interparty conflict is a thing and will kill groups.
>>
>>44372468
We ended up playing together all through high school, and still play today. I have fond memories of those guys. The guy who played the centaur ended up being a cool guy later on.
>>
>>44372483

Not a single one of my players is a Vampire.. Every time we tried a single species game, everyone always found reason to split up/Murder each other. So this time around I let them all just make what they wanted and roll with it. Now the game is more akin to Risk with cities and territories. What matters though is nobody is getting arsemad at the losses. They roll with the punches and carry on trucking.
>>
>>44372507
Lucky.
>>
Yea, just happened.
Party had 2 paladins, one was young and bullheaded, the other was older and tended towards the long view of "doing good".
Lot of conflicts on the way, the younger demanding to be treated like an adult, the older laughing and telling him when he earns it, he will.
It's finally escalated. We were fighting giants, and the mastery was on our side, such that we could have swept them away with ease and speed. One of our own has a small army with him, and I am supporting them while we tag team a group of giants within their lair. Meanwhile, young paladin, realizing that the giants can't even hit him (literally couldn't roll high enough), starts flying around in the air circling one of the giants. Older paladin grits his teeth, pushes forward, and it comes to a head when the giant, unable to hit the fling young paladin, starts targeting the warriors. Cue massive efforts to protect them from old paladin and army commander, but 2 die anyway. Old paladin splatters the giant, and carries on.
A few months later, the group is alone on travel, and old paladin calls young paladin out for being a arrogant twit who does less than his paladin mantle demands despite being the first one to tell everyone within earshot that he is a paladin, for ignoring the hardships of the common man in exchange for looking for something to swing his sword at, and the absolute sin of pride that got an honest comrade killed when he was in a position to prevent it. Old paladin declared that he had ignored a lot in the past because he recognized that young paladin was just that and still learning, but that time is past. Young paladin wanted so badly to be regarded as a man? Well, now he can own up to his failure like one, because old paladin officially, literally, threw the gauntlet at him, and told young paladin to declare the rules for the combat that was going to happen, right here, right now, that young paladin would defend his actions.
Young paladin simply drew his sword.
>cont
>>
>>44372625
Old paladin asks if that was it, young paladin nods, and old paladin rages that young paladin has just declared a to the death battle with naked weapons.
Young paladin tried to retreat, but old paladin called him out on lying and besmirching honor, that if he says he is going to fight to the death, then that is what must be, and it will be a fair, honorable battle with no grudges held, and draws his weapon.
>not gonna hash out the battle, but it was both longer and shorter than expected
>old paladin struck down young paladin
>session ended
>no one except DM and old paladin knows that old paladin's weapon was coated in Oil of Mercy, causing it to only do nonlethal
>next session is soon, gonna be fun
>>
>>44372676
Here's hoping your group won't implode.
>>
>>44372823
Why?
The DM is in on it since day 1.
Half the group is people I know irl and consider friends, and the other half can fuck off if they have such issue with personal duels.
>>
File: No need.gif (906 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
No need.gif
906 KB, 325x203
>>44372869
I'm on your side and I'm just saying.

No need to get your jimmies rustled anon.
>>
>>44372881
There is no rustling to be found, I simply don't care.
To wit, no one save the young paladin player has voiced any concerns. The rest of the group, ic, treated it as seriously and sobering as it ought to be.
>>
>>44372256
>being this down on PVP
You'd never survive in Alpha Complex, Commie scum.
>>
>>44372966
I don't dislike pvp, I dislike interparty conflict. Most of the time it only leads to ooc drama.
>>
>>44372995
>interparty
Do you mean intra-? Inter- means between two groups, intra- means inside the same group.

Intra-party conflict is exactly what you'll get in any decent game of Paranoia.
>>
>>44373007
Yes, intra, sorry.

The thing is we're not talking about Paranoia here, we're discussing intra party conflict in other games, where you aren't supposed to shoot your own teammates.

RPGs are usually cooperative and if there's conflict inside the group, it won't lead to anything good. Most of the time.
>>
>>44373019
>we're discussing intra party conflict in other games
I thought we were talking about it in general.
>>
>>44372904
I'd like to know what happens next, when can you update?
>>
>>44373023
My point is that in most other games that aren't Paranoia you aren't supposed to go and kill your teammates: if you do, most of the time it won't end well between the players and the group.

I would only do it with people I know and have played before, who I know I can trust not to take it personally and roleplay it out well enough.
>>
>>44373038
Fair enough, I was just providing an example of somewhere it works well.
>>
>>44373055
I understand where you're coming from and I acknowledge your point.

I'm happy that you didn't go overboard with the name calling aswell.
>>
>>44373019
>where you aren't supposed to shoot your own teammates.
Not every game is D&D where you are expected to metagame away personality clashes.
You CAN have headbutting within the pc group, and it can be just as engaging, and sometimes moreso, than anything else, and some games depend on it as a means of narrative, like VtM/R, Dark Heresy, Paranoia. Internecine conflict should be handled maturely like adults, and what you are talking about is asshats getting mad they aren't winning in pnp games.
>>44373037
When the game happens, I'll post bout it.
>>44373038
>who I know I can trust not to take it personally and roleplay it out well enough.
I would argue that should be a qualifier to even be in that group at all.
>>
>>44373073
Having recently played Pillars of Eternity, where there can be what you stated, I agree with you. It can be very engaging to roleplay differences between the various PCs.

>I would argue that should be a qualifier to even be in that group at all.
Not all of us are lucky enough to have friends in the vicinity who are into RPing. I, for one, had to resort to roll20 to find a group. And so I have, as I stated in my previous post >>44362689
I was the new guy for a while and I had to get to know everyone in the group. Fortunately they are all chill dudes who aren't the asshats you described, so there's that really nice note too.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.