[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is gene seed and how does it work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 900x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 900x1010
>>
>>44338508

Use google you stupid ass motherfucking nigger. This shit is literally spelled out for you if you weren't so fucking stupid and inept that you don't even know how to not be a raging motherfucking faggot ass cocksucker.
>>
>>44338523

What this cock-garvling Shitskin-fucking Swedish girlyboy said, you fucking queer.
>>
>>44338508
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Gene-Seed

It's the collection of cells that grow into the various organs and systems that a man needs to be an astartes.
>>
>>44338523
this desu senpaitachi
>>
Basically it's a bunch of cells carefully crafted that act as a sort of key, to activate specialized organs as they are placed in a growing male body so they can be made into a space marine.

What I'm curious about is how a Narthecium works.
>>
>>44338756
I always figured it was just it was just a sharp tube that punches through the armor and bone, and sucks up the gene seed after it's been isolated. I don't know how else it could work without either risk harming what it's supposed to extract, or grabbing a lot of surrounding tissue.
>>
>>44338756
Narthecium is a multi-tool used by Apothecaries that includes a drill and/or chainblade for cleaving through certain parts of Marine power armor or their extremely dense bones, a needle for injecting and extracting (usually painkillers and geneseed respectively), a small chamber on the device to hold geneseed and progenoid glands, and various scanners/readouts for medical assessment.
>>
File: sanguinary priest.jpg (85 KB, 490x489) Image search: [Google]
sanguinary priest.jpg
85 KB, 490x489
I never understood if the Primarchs grew their black carapaces or if they were implanted after they were found the Emperor
>>
>>44339496
The primarchs were not trully biological beings. They probably lacked most of the organs and just survived by pure willpower.
>>
>>44339496

Could have already been implanted within them from the beginning.

Alternatively, they just wore their armor like normal humans wear power armor.
>>
>>44339496
what does he drink while on the battlefield?
>>
>>44339805
Caprisun
>>
>>44339805

SOB period juice
>>
>>44340320
That isn't a grey knight
>>
>>44338537
>>44338523
So, Angry Marines thread is it?
>>
>>44338569
What the fuck did you mean to write?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.