[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A television executive slams a suitcase full of money down on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1358524981201.jpg (62 KB, 296x341) Image search: [Google]
1358524981201.jpg
62 KB, 296x341
A television executive slams a suitcase full of money down on the table.

"We heard you like games. Nerd games. Game of Thrones. That sort of thing. Well, our analysts have determined that what the market is really craving right now is a game show about geek stuff, and we're not going to do this thing half-assed."

"We want you to help us design a survivor/ninja warrior/whatever it's called when people dress up in the woods and pretend they're wizards-"

"LARPing?"

"Yeah, that. A survivor, ninja-warrior, Larding hybrid. Maybe a few other things mixed in. I don't know, I'm not a fucking nerd. But, I got a big budget and big expectations, so how are YOU going to help ME design this fantasy elimination deathmatch game show?"
>>
>alternative realm
>elder gods steal heroes from all universes, time and space to compete in real life skirmish war games
>series is a mix of team member perspectives, the elder gods politic dicking over and a lighthearted sport commentating ala bloodbowl
>>
Two teams, with a core group of 5-10 members of "nobles", lead ever changing armies of new players against each other in capture the flag scenarios.
>>
>>44299752
Grab nerdlings that their friends "volunteered" and dress them as there last played character that again their friends supply us. We give them hard, properly weighted LARP weapons and send them out to survive on an island. The goal is to be the last man standing whether through "combat" or just outlasting the competition. The twist? Out of 100 contestants 10 are from military/survival background. Knock even one of them out you win, last 5 days as last nerdling among survivalists you win, survivalist knock you out before 5 day timer they split the winnings.
>>
Bring back Legends of the Hidden Temple, make everyone wear costumes. Done.
>>
>>44300433
Awww fuck i'd watch that.
>>
I have a feeling there was already a show like this. It sounds like something Japan would do, but set in the Edo era.
>>
File: captain.jpg (54 KB, 294x349) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
54 KB, 294x349
>>44300888
>>
>>44299752
I mean, it's obvious the executive intends for this to fail in an elaborate money laundering scheme.
I'll co-operate for some hush money.
>>
>>44301634
What show is this?
>>
>>44302244
MXC/Takeshi's Castle.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>44299752
I think the BBC did something like that, for kids. It was called Raven.
>>
https://youtu.be/S_-1WUxhLFs
>>
File: 1448988512288.jpg (961 KB, 1080x1527) Image search: [Google]
1448988512288.jpg
961 KB, 1080x1527
>>44300103
This. Except all contestants are beautiful and toned or muscular women. And "wars" are fought unarmed. And all contestants don bikini armor, covering up all exposed parts with vegetable oil.
>>
>>44299752
OP, I don't know why, but your post made me kek so fuckin' hard.
>>
>>44299752
Here is your reply
>>
File: slimey-490x275 (1).jpg (54 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
slimey-490x275 (1).jpg
54 KB, 490x275
We blew all the money on the talent and coke, so the props department had to make the monsters from what we had around the office.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.