[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-anyone got an online group I could join? A-any system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1450231926060.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
1450231926060.gif
2 MB, 390x219
A-anyone got an online group I could join? A-any system?
>>
>doesn't care what system

So you're pretty much guaranteed to not care that much.
>>
>>44223927
I do care, I mean that in a way that open to learn other systems. I can't just side with dnd 5e forever.
>>
i would but...
we already have "that crab"
>>
Crab thread?
I wonder if anyone plays crab truckers online?
>>
>>44223908
Check for gamefinder threads; if there isn't one up, make one yourself. Search the archive for a template, you'll get plenty of GMs wanting players, and you can sign up to those without looking like you're desperate.

Your turn.
>>
>>44223908

Gamefinder thread you shitstain soaking up a thread spot
>>
>>44223908
Use roll20's gamefinder. It's pretty obvious in the opening posts when you run into a terrible GM. I've never really had a horror story like some people on here claim, just some mediocre GMs. I'm actually training an only war group now, getting them to roleplay instead of just rollplay.
>>
>>44223988
>>44224001
I don't get anything on those
>>
>>44224023
As a GM,

It's a GM's market. If you're a player, you gotta do the legwork.
>>
>>44224023
What do you mean? You don't see any games you like, or GMs won't accept you playing after seeing what you want to do?
>>
>>44223927
Wow, what a fuckin' faggot.
>>
>>44224037
Mostly the times.
>>44224034
I should probably look harder then.
>>
>>44224045
In that case, what times are you available at? Most GMs aren't so hard up for players that they'll wonder why someone's so desperate and can't find games on game-finder threads.
>>
>>44223908
Heh CRABloading

In relation to you OP, I literally just filled my last spot
>>
>>44224088
I'm mostly available on Friday evenings EST
>>
>>44223908
Might do a shadowrun one off and turn it into a group thing if it works.
post roll20 name bruv.
>>
>>44223908
Sell yourself mate, why should I invite you? I´ve got a new campaign coming up in January.
>>
>>44223988
Desprate
>>
>>44225873
Desperate. The sound they'll make rattling their gamefinders will serve as a warning to the electronic old men.
>>
Never been able to get the time to run a rl game, online or otherwise, but I do see a few offered on other sites as well amidst the play by post games. You may want to expand your pool of sites you check, as well as try the gamefinder threads.
>>
>>44225849
Because every other guy you randomly invite without knowing him is likely to be awful as well.
>>
>>44223988
>>44224001
>Makes thread trying to find a game
>Doesn't know to use the tg designated word of "gamefinder"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A GAMEFINDER THREAD
You pair of twats.
>>
>>44226216
But do you have a funny name Anon? Otherwise its more wise to trust the dicegods.

Post your contact info if you want in on Shadowrun or Rogue-Trader__
>>
contact me on skype: redtape19
>>
>>44226256
You know, from past experience recruiting from here, most of you guys are pretty nice in a group, actually. Biggest problem is normally the scheduling. Or that I am not a very good DM probably, but I try at least.
>>
>>44226264
Wh-what's the game?
>>
>>44223908
Firstly, stop stutter typing. It has bad connotations.

Secondly, what timezone?

Thirdly, Interested in Achtung! Cthulhu?
>>
>>44228586
EST
Never heard of it, but seems interesting
>>
>>44229445
Add me on steam:

Jaginun
>>
File: Probably Not Though.png (89 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
Probably Not Though.png
89 KB, 340x270
I'm not going to tell OP to do anything, but I thought this was hilarious in the catalog.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.