[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Lex Luthor become the Emprah? It is said that Lorgar looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Lex Luthor.jpg (129 KB, 716x1100) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor.jpg
129 KB, 716x1100
Did Lex Luthor become the Emprah? It is said that Lorgar looked the most like the Emperor out of all the Primarchs, and he looks exactly like Lex. Logically it follows that the Emperor must have looked like Lex as well. Is it really so unlikely that a highly charismatic, alien-hating genius like Lex Luthor could have been the Emperor in an early stage?
>>
File: 3463463636.jpg (31 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
3463463636.jpg
31 KB, 660x350
MMMM! Heretics!
>>
>>44209818
I thought I was going to hate that casting

But I loved it
>>
>>44208246

No. Lorgar is Lex Luthor. The Emperor is a very old and jaded Superman who has decided to take a more direct role in humanity.
>>
>>44210038
Superman considers himself a human. He acts within human laws unless they are unjust.

He literally cannot act any more directly.

The Emperor is Darkseid.
>>
File: Scan11633.jpg (397 KB, 950x1476) Image search: [Google]
Scan11633.jpg
397 KB, 950x1476
>>44208246
>>44210038
>>44210446
>they don't know that Doom is the god-emperor
>>
>>44209991
You may be alone in the universe on that opinion.
>>
>>44208246
>blah blah blah muh husbando
>blah blah adolescent crossover plot
>guaranteed replies

Dafuq, /tg/?
>>
>>44208246
Well it would explain hatred for xenon I guess.
>>
>>44216336
*Xenos (phone)
>>
>>44213319
I want to find whoever wrote that and stab them for being terminally retarded.
>>
>Hugely pro-humanity
>Hates aliens
>Wears a giant suit of power armour
>Wants to be worshipped as an Emperor but not a god
>Uplifts mankind into a true galactic empire
>Makes boneheaded decisions that come back to haunt him
>Crates Superhuman clones
>One ate forty thousand cakes

I can sort of see the comparisons I guess.
>>
File: 1389741328178.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1389741328178.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>44208246
>>Did Lex Luthor become the Emprah
>Wants to get rid of superman so humanity can stand on it's own two feat
>Successful influential genius with high levels of influence
>Has a hand in most of the worlds goings ons from behind the scenes
>High charisma but hasn't yet decided to take control of humanity

I find this hypothesis plausible if we ignore some content where Luther wants to wipe out humanity in his pursuit of a BBW

>>44213319
I think they must both be the God Emperor, who had a thing going for the colour green during that millenia.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.