[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would people on /tg/ be interested in a Kult-quest or is it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Kult_front_cover.jpg (203 KB, 800x1053) Image search: [Google]
Kult_front_cover.jpg
203 KB, 800x1053
Would people on /tg/ be interested in a Kult-quest or is it to plot heavy/slow? And is there even room for another Quest?
>>
File: 1307936731969.jpg (97 KB, 882x681) Image search: [Google]
1307936731969.jpg
97 KB, 882x681
>is there room for another quest

Since when has that ever stopped anyone
>>
File: GET HYPE.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
GET HYPE.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>44190340
Well, I for one would be interested.

I've been trying to get a hold of physical copies of the Kult books, but they are damn near impossible to find.
>>
File: 2015-12-04 03.13.43.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04 03.13.43.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>44191873
So I have at least one ''player''!
I got lucky with the kult stuff. Just need a copy of Fallen Angels to complete my collection.
>>
>>44191809
at least he has the decency to ask

though it'd have been nice for it to go in the thread title so i could auto filter this shit too
>>
>>44192224
I'd be ok with it too if you explain how you want to handle Kult through an imageboard.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1, 5, 7 = 17 (5d8)

>>44192270

The same way you handle any system via an imageboard.

Or did you forget we have dice on /tg/, stranger?
>>
>>44192270
I will focus on a single character that get involved with the ''wrong crowd''. Slowly amping up the horror and weird while encouraging investigation to ensure ''survival''.
>>44192288
Will simply start without any system and go by vote. If there's an interest I will use nWod since Kult's system is a horrifying mess that was stapled on at the last minute. The guy who wrote it was brought in late and basically never read the setting.
>>
>>44190340
More Kult threads, less quest threads.

So, play some Kult with your IRL friends, then make story threads on /tg/.
>>
>>44193202
Running a Kult campaign atm just wanna spread the love some more on tg.
>>
>>44193264
The people interested in artsy games like Kult are 20 years older than the Millennials interested in Quest threads.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.