[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General /exg/ Heretic Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1450113611798.png (2 MB, 1281x1428) Image search: [Google]
1450113611798.png
2 MB, 1281x1428
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Backer Core https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE
>Character Sheet & Init tracker: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByD2BL6J89Nick41YUk0RUt3YlU
>Online charsheet:
http://howsfamily.net/Exalted
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

Who is your favorite Yozi and why, /tg/?

As well has anyone had Devil Tigers work out in their game or is it always a trainwreck?
>>
>>44176116
The only Devil Tiger I've ever had work out was an NPC, who my players chose to help.
>>
File: 1379550881538.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1379550881538.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>44176116

>who is your favorite Yozi

Pic related, there is just something so deeply cathartic about knowing a being exists that is literally "the absence of all virtue". I'm all for complex antagonists with their own motives and nuanced viewpoints. But every once in a while it feels good to know your characters oppose the cosmic principle of "being an absolute dickbag"
>>
>>44176116
>Who is your favorite Yozi and why, /tg/?
Malfeas.
Because King.
>As well has anyone had Devil Tigers work out in their game or is it always a trainwreck?
Devil Tigers?
>>
File: Fiend Caste.jpg (683 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
Fiend Caste.jpg
683 KB, 1000x1250
>>44176316

True that. I love the way it empowers to be am absolute rat bastard without falling into the trap of "LOL RAPE AND MURDER! :D" People hate his portrayal in 2e but I don't mind it. But then again I know nothing of 1e, so maybe I've nothing to compare him to.
>>
>>44176417
I would rather have a more nuanced cosmic principle of villainy. Evil and spite for no reason at all is stupid.
>>
>>44176416

>Devil Tigers?

TL;DR = Infernals that realized the yozi are dicks and found a way to cut themselves of from their control, making them free exalted.
>>
>>44176551

Again, I've heard that the Ebon Drogon's depiction in 1e was better than the one in 2e, but I don't know anything about 1e. Like I said, I love the powers it give, the charmset, more than anything.
>>
Has anyone ever tried messing around with the Anathema XML files much? I've already done the custom charms and stuff, I've even messed around with Lunars enough that my Lunar players have Solar XP rates and the like. I did want to also change it so that Abilities/Attributes weren't capped by essence as I have moved 3e sorcery over to my 2e game, and I know my players will want to bypass their limits using workings. Has anyone ever done something like this and found which XML file has this data, if it's an XML and not some built in limitation that I can't change without changing actual code?
>>
I can't help but notice this in the 3e pdf:

>This keyword denotes Charms that have a
greater effect when used by those Exalted who are masters
of mortal Abilities: the Solar and Abyssal Exalted.
>who are masters
of mortal Abilities: the Solar and Abyssal Exalted.

Does this mean the Abyssals are actually going to be Solar-tier in power instead of being CONSTANTLY shafted? Because if so then fuck yeah. Abyssals should be every bit as terrifying as Solars are--they should be some of the few who can truly stand up to Sol's God-Kings.
>>
>>44176639
What the fuck 4chan, that formatting.

>>44176116
I like the Ebon Dragon--even though he's supposed to be the anithesis of virtue and a snivelling coward, I love trickster characters who get the last laugh and he seems to be the only sane Yozi.

Malfeas is pretty cool too, though, with the Genius Loci aspect, his bronze and acid themes, and his unending RAEG
>>
>>44176116
>As well has anyone had Devil Tigers work out in their game or is it always a trainwreck?
Implying this isn't intended.
>>
>>44176639
Solar-tier in the Underworld, Celestial everywhere else.
>>
>>44176639

They likely will. As in 2e, they look like they'll remain one of the very few that are able to learn SMA. The Deathlord-Deathknight dynamic will change as well, turning into a Master-Apprentice type deal, like one Sith teaching another.
>>
>>44176690
>Solar-tier in the area no one gives a fuck about, Celestial in the one people actually do care about

Wonderful.

I know the devs want to make the Underworld more interesting, but the point of the Underworld is that it's a static and unchanging place. Creation is where all the fun stuff happens.
>>
>>44176551
>nuanced cosmic principle of villainy

I don't really agree, Nuance in terms of villainy tends to come in justifications. A tyrant commits villainous acts because he believes the world will be greater under his rule, an evil wizard does so because he is blinded by his lust for magical power, etc. Ebby's villainy isn't comparable because he *IS* Villainy. Malfeas/Tyrion don't need to justify why they are in charge by by appealing to the nature of social structures he *IS* Kingship. SWLIHN doesn't have to justify hierarchy with societal theory on order. She *IS* such things. Likewise the Dragon is a Villian because that's who he is. It lacks nuance yes, but that's the thing about cosmic principles: the only thing that should approach the vastness of the ideas they embody should be the purity of that idea uncluttered by association and consequence. Thats not how any "real" person or even spirit in Creation works, but that just plays into the alieness of the Yozis
>>
>>44176808
3E's Underworld is looking much more interesting/dynamic.
>>
>>44177177
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. The Underworld is where dead people go. You're not supposed to be dynamic when DEAD. That's why ghosts in fiction often are tied to fetters in the real world: they cannot let things go and change, and when they finally do, they achieve peace and pass on.

One of the main themes of Exalted, that distinguishes it from D&D, is that death is final. You can never truly bring someone back to life. But if you can live in the Underworld after dying, how is that really true? Death should be the end. You cannot proceed once you have died. Even if you show up in the Underworld, you are a ghost chained to your fetters, obsessed beyond all logical thought over them, unable to grow in the slightest.
>>
So, what's up with Parry and Dodge? I'm trying to build a dextrous swordsman - in my mind he would dodge rather than parry, but as I'm looking at this thing it seems there's no point. Is there any reason to use Dodge?
>>
>>44176116

I think it lets Infernals dump their thematic baggage. That also said, people don't know how to make charms, so the overwhelming vast majority of DT charms are shit.
>>
>>44177300
Some things can only be dodged or only be parried, you can get disarmed, different charms with different effects.
>>
>>44177272
>You're not supposed to be dynamic when DEAD.
Ghosts aren't Echoes. They can still have various motivations and do things other than recreate their past life. It's just that they are obsessed by various passions, unable to feel truly alive and clinging to the shades of emotions they have left. Being a ghost means being less than Mortal, even if you can channel Essence.
>>
Does anyone have any images of people fight much larger enemies? Similar to the OP pic.
>>
>>44177300
Some effects are undodgable, others cannot be parried; overall Dodge will have more tools to play with it and fuck people for not hitting you; Parry can within your Melee charmset get up to a good level and stay there, but people won't get fucked for not hitting you. Beyond the normal problems of not hitting a combatant, that is.
>>
File: 1446988859586.png (1 MB, 895x727) Image search: [Google]
1446988859586.png
1 MB, 895x727
>>44177509
>>
File: 1449091118941.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1449091118941.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>44177551
>>
>>44177591
>>
File: c0095fbcjw1e4j0kvd08fj21jk1ybkjl.jpg (511 KB, 2000x2531) Image search: [Google]
c0095fbcjw1e4j0kvd08fj21jk1ybkjl.jpg
511 KB, 2000x2531
>>44177614
>>
i heard somewhere on rpg.net holden wrote something about an xpless system, anyone know where i can find that?
>>
>>44177643
>wanting something written by holden
>>
>>44177833
i need the ammo to help tear apart the bp/xp thing
>>
>>44176808
>Wonderful.
>>believing literally everything told to you on 4chan, in Exalted General of all places
>>
>>
>>44176316
>absence of all virtue

But that's the worst version of ED. 2e's version of him was totally shit.

A being representing ruin and doom is much better.
>>
>>44176609

His representation is a being of ruin and doom. He literally loves doomed things, he loves the dead, he loves failure, and he rattles the sides of the Malfean cage not to escape, but to reaffirm his doom of never escaping. If he ever did escape, he would be incredibly dissapointed. He is incredibly helpful to anyone that asks of him, but his advice will always bring ruin. He is not "evil" at all. Exalted is an amoral universe.
>>
>>44177947
Inorite? I said it in the first place and I'm surprised too.
>>
File: 1422343998885.jpg (1 MB, 1398x1800) Image search: [Google]
1422343998885.jpg
1 MB, 1398x1800
>>
>>44176610
Managed to get it working using some charms.
>>
>>44178137
See, now that's so much better than always Chaotic snickering douchenozzle.
>>
>>44176116
>tfw there will never be an anime or animu based on the Silmarillion.
>>
>>44178321
Why do the tigers have boobs?
>>
>>44177272
This is infeasable if you plan to use the Underworld as a place to take your story. It needs to be interesting, or it's just wasted words.

The Underworld isn't even a dark reflection of Creation now, but a formless black sea with islands formed by the memories of the dead. Shadowlands and breaches where the memoriy and the reality cross, usually by lots of death and sometimes rituals.
>>
>>44178385
I was going to ask the same question.
>>
>>44178321
>>44178385
>>44178425

They're not even like, "sexy tiger girls", they're literally tigers with breasts on them.
>>
>>44178385
>>44178425
>>44178441
Conan Were-Tigers.
>>
>>44178321
Good example of Beastmen,
>>
>>44178452
But I read the Conan novels and there was no were-tigers in them. Unless this is some weird ass fanfiction shit that came after?
>>
>>44178523
Well, I don't know for a certainty, but that's definitely Conan there.
>>
>>44178523
It's the cover art for Savage Sword of Conan issue #111, which has nothing to do with were-tigers.
>>
>>44177272
See, that's an important thing about the Underworld. Ghosts want to feel alive. They want it and need it with every mote in their corpus. And this makes them act out and reach for anything that reminds them of life, in whatever form that might take.

Unless they were sacrificial slaves, in which case they've just got essence whammy forcing them to serve even in death.

Even the guy who was a dirt farmer all his life and is still a dirt farmer in death, he's not doing it because he needs to eat or sell his food at market. He's fucking dead. He's tilling the soil out of habit, because it reminds him of how things were when he was alive... and on the side he's fucking his great-granddaughter because she's young, enthusiastic, and occasionally leaves a dollop of blood on his grave. His wife and granddaughter get into huge screaming arguments with him over this, on a pretty regular basis, but he keeps on doing it anyway because that makes him feel more alive too. And maybe they actually fucking hate him, but they've latched onto that because it helps them feel more alive.

Ghosts are only dull and uninteresting if you let them be.
>>
File: 1427665418504.jpg (508 KB, 831x1060) Image search: [Google]
1427665418504.jpg
508 KB, 831x1060
>>
>>44179014
Why is that man fighting giant lamprey penises?
>>
>>44179040
Somebody had to.
>>
File: 1421998694229.jpg (37 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1421998694229.jpg
37 KB, 552x414
>>44179040
>>
do we know anything about the exalted isidoros and another yozi made?
>>
>>44179459
I don't think so, yet. They'd most likely reflect the nature of the yozi involved, so we'd have to no more about 3E's Isidoros and... Was it Oramus or Szorezny that made the others?
>>
>>44179459
No, and they probably don't exist anymore either.
>>
>>44179554
"Probably" being the operative word.
>>
>>44179554
why wouldn't they? as far as i know Isidoros and the other yozi exalt type was something being introduced in 3e as an expanation of "why didn't the yozis make their own exalted?" with "two of them did, but the lessening, even though it was infinitesimally small to them fucking terrfied the yozi and making exalts out of your own power was banned."
>>
>>44179622
Nothing not in the actuals books can be relied on to exist anymore. Those brief looks were just ideas of whether they're looking to do with them, not what they're actually doing.
>>
>>44179654
though those two could fill in two of the five exalt teaser picture, but that's conjecture.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151214-091519.png (396 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151214-091519.png
396 KB, 1080x1920
How would Sam "Serious" Stone survive in Creation?
Let's say without his stuff, and all of his stuff but once used it ain't coming back (except revolvar ammo of course)?
>>
How well would Righteous Devil work with a sneaky Night Caste?
>>
>>44180000
Seeing as firewands are about the least subtle weapons available and the Night Caste is about using subtlety, and RDS is about being seen and straight up fighting rather than synergising with anything the Night Caste is good at, I'd say not well.

It's still a good style if you put enough points into it, but what does Night Caste bring to it? If you want to be the Silver Shroud (topical gaming reference ho!), the guy who emerges from the shadows and judges the guilty to become a symbol of hope, then you want a Zenith with favoured stealth. Night doesn't have a monopoly on stealth.
>>
>>44180000
Get to Bonfire/Iconic as fast as possible, be a burning/shadowy bonfire of justice.
>>
>>44180000
Firewands are not guns. They are portable flamethrowers.

If you want sneaky guns, then just homebrew them using SotED as a base.
>>
>>44180127
I was going for ambushing one guy with my wand and then going back into cover (or popping some of my charms if no cover available), reloading, and then repeating.
>>
>>44180236
Sounds like you want the pragmatic Archery charms more than the "REPENT YE UNWORTHY!" RDS charms. Maybe you want to be a Dawn if you want to focus on being an efficient combatant?

Again, you can take cover and use stealth without being a Night. To a degree, every Caste can do everything. But the theme of the Night is subtlety. Shooting people isn't especially subtle, even if you duck afterwards.

But really, there's only one actual rule that influences how you play a given caste, and that's the Solar XP for Role bonus. Do you see your guy doing this?

Night Castes: Removing a major impediment to the
character’s or Circle’s goals through assassination, black-
mail, or other underhanded means; stealing something
that directly furthers the character’s or Circle’s goals;
gaining a significant advantage over a dangerous enemy
through infiltration or stealth; upholding or protecting
a Major or Defining Principle through “criminal” means
(larcenous association, robbery, poisoning, and so forth).
>>
>>44180356
Eh, fine. I guess I'll go Zenith. I really just wanted the Dodge supernal, to be honest, but I think I'd be fine with Presence supernal too.
>>
>>44180356
>Shooting people isn't especially subtle, even if you duck afterwards.

Shooting people with arrows from nowhere and dealing death from the shadows is totally in theme for a Night. Harmonious Jade was an archer!

Dude might want to look into homebrewing a MA style that focuses on stealth archery and sniping. I'd definitely like to see that.
>>
>>44180389

If you want Supernal Dodge, why not go Dawn?
>>
>>44180503
Someone else is already playing one and I'd already played one last game.
>>
>>44180464
I dunno, taking on a large group like that feels as much a Dawn thing as a Night thing. Maybe taking on an army by sniping out the general is more Night than Dawn, but if it's just a matter of shooting some number of motherfuckers, out of context, then it could be either.
>>
>>44180618
In my eyes, a Dawn archer would take out an army through charging them and letting loose and endless storm of arrows. Think Equilibrium but with a bow instead--incredible agility, flying all over the place, and sending arrows so fast a machine gun couldn't keep up.

A Night Archer would snipe the army from the shadows. He would strike fear into their hearts: they know not where he comes from, and they search endlessly in vain, but little by little, an arrow flies and strikes one of them yet again, slowly depleting their numbers as our Night flies from cover to cover, never revealing himself, until he has taken out every soldier. Like that Finnish sniper who fucked up the Russians, Simo Häyhä.
>>
>>44180173
also muskets/pistols are easy as fuck to make with the templated nature of weapons
>>
How many of you keep your chronicles to a certain area or direction? I'm looking to run a chronicle in the North, drawing from shitloads of Scandinavian folklore.
>>
>>44181766
I'd like to keep my game in/around Great Forks, but as of right now my players seem dedicated to trying to leave and head directly for Thorns.

I'm hoping that'll change soon, since the main reason they want to tackle MoW is they don't feel like they've got enough to do in Great Forks, and last session had them run into a sidereal; I mentioned how that went last thread, the phrase 'ziggurat top-knot' was used. TL;DR, he got rekt by the Dawn in 2 turns.

I'm thinking maybe once they finish with this guy and the story he's involved in, I'll throw an Abyssal at them, or something like that. Maaaybe jack the Night's airship, or have someone coming to give him JUSTICE for the guy he killed when he exalted.
>>
>>44181766
>>44182039

*Raises hand* I usually restrict the adventure to FOCUS on one direction. Where the players will generally be focusing on making their own impact. I am never opposed to them taking brief adventures to other directions, or even other planes of existence, but I always want to know what direction they want to focus their attention on. It helps me maintain my sanity and give me an idea of who they'll meet/ideas for what kind of campaign they want. I'm currently running a Pirate Quest in the West, but it's going to move into conquering the West in its entirety.

Along with... Other... Things....
>>
http://theonyxpath.com/cofd-c20-and-you-and-me-monday-meeting-blog/
>Ex 3 core book – From RichT: Same here. Devs working on notating changes to a clean PDF to send to me and Maria for review. Art corrections finishing up.
>>
File: exaltedciv.png (113 KB, 589x158) Image search: [Google]
exaltedciv.png
113 KB, 589x158
So according to this there was once a massive civilization that spanned the entirety of Creation. Wouldn't that mean there should be ruins freaking everywhere?
>>
>>44182410
There ARE ruins freaking everywhere. The name "Scavenger Lands" is named for the Scavenger Lords, people who make a living of going into these tons of ruins and getting phat lewt out of them.
>>
>>44182497
I thought this was only the case in the aptly named Scavenger Lands?
>>
>>44182515
They exist elsewhere too; the Scavenger Lands just has the highest concentration because even in the First Age it was the most densely populated region of Creation outside the Blessed Isle.
>>
>>44182549
>>44182515
>>44182497

Also remember that a vast amount of land was lost the the Wyld, taking god knows how many cities and manses with it.

You probably wouldn't be able to count all the savage/semi-savage tribes out East that settled around abandoned First age shit.

This has turned tremendously out poorly in at least two instances, if the Horror City of Horrible Death is still a thing in 3e.
>>
Guess who just broke into Nara-O's office and photocopied everything? Guess who shouldn't have pissed me off?

Ask me anything.
>>
>>44182710
Is it time to Kukla?
>>
>>44182735
It is not. And honestly, with the amount of paperwork it would involve, it might never be.
>>
>>44182710
Impostor!

Nara-O wouldn't have any secrets written down, and there are no photo-copiers, only copyist scribes.
>>
>>44182710
You know about the Great Curse now. Do you still hate Solars?
>>
>>44182710
W-what's the lewdest file?
>>
>>44182796
Could an impostor punch you into a duck? Cause all I hear is quacking.

>>44182799
Great Curse... Great Curse... Ah, here it is. An astrology set on the village of Pasquat in the Southeast making the inhabitants unsuccessful at sex unto the 20th generation. Set by the Green Lady.

Whatever does that have to do with the Solar Exalted? They were monsters, and Creation is better off without them.
>>
>>44182859
Venus had a lover around 8000 years ago that she only ever held hands with. It's so steamy that the paper caught fire while I was reading it.
>>
>>44182869
If they knew what I did, would I ever be forgiven?
>>
>>44182926
Only with great sacrifice. Bring lube.
>>
File: doushio.png (547 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
doushio.png
547 KB, 500x488
>>44182922
>>
>>44182869
What is the Scarlet Empress' most secret fetish?
>>
>>44182998
You know, just because all of Cynis is descended from her doesn't mean that it's her fault. But the only thing she's into that she hasn't managed to actually indulge with a partner is shrinking.

If she hadn't disappeared, I think we've got some things in the Ivy Manse she could use for that.
>>
File: 1305872201168 - Copy.jpg (65 KB, 900x1146) Image search: [Google]
1305872201168 - Copy.jpg
65 KB, 900x1146
>>44180000
I personally really like this idea and so does one of my players. He decided to go Righteous Devil/Ebon Shadow and dual wield a flame wand and a ninjato. We both like the idea of this ninja appearing out of the corner of your eye and engulfing your face in flame, and then disappearing in the aftermath only to come out of the smoke and do it again.
I brought this idea to /tg/ and got the same pushback you're getting, which is what prompted a second sneakier way to ice people if the situation called for it.
>>
File: 1387212757049.jpg (44 KB, 429x724) Image search: [Google]
1387212757049.jpg
44 KB, 429x724
>>44183222
that second way was ebon shadow and the knife btw.
>>
What Dragonblooded lineages have you used that weren't Dynasts or tied to the Scarlet Empire?
>>
>>44183274

I still want to make Quicksilver nimbus style.

Just aside for a tiny bit of form and the capstone I have no ideas...
>>
>>44183381
Well, the Gens of Lookshy aren't either of those. They're proud descendants of the Shogunate.
>>
>>44183465
True, but im looking for new stuff to inspire me, rather than canon stuff.
>>
I was just reading through the martial arts, and wtf. The gazelle carp is still in 3e?
>>
>>44183722
Don't you diss the gazelle carp.
>>
>>44183722
why would it not be?

Do you NOT expect your kung-fu hookers to turn into gazelle carp reguardless of edition?
>>
>>44177643
here's holden's shitty gay post:
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?768985-Exalted-Why-is-Everyone-Praising-3e&p=19549203#post19549203
>>
>>44183465
I kind of want to use the Lookshy Seventh Legion partially like the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout, for First Age artefacts and weapons.
>>
>>44183768
>>44183778
It is bizarre and inane. Taking on a strange and alien form as the capstone is one thing. Every practitioner turning into the exact same bizarre and alien form, a creature with a giant neck, the head of a gazelle and a bunch of carp fins, is fucking retarded. It has no thematic resonance whatsoever and, what's more, it looks stupid.
>>
>>44180173
They are 110% guns.

The extra 10% is because, unlike lesser guns, they ONLY use dragon's breath rounds.
>>
If you were to be trying to make Cassandra Cain as a Solar, how would you do it?
>>
>>44183910
They aren't because they fire a stream of flame, not a projectile.
>>
night, martial arts tiger style/ebon shadow, dodge supernal for her people-reading. done
>>
>>44183906
The whole martial art is about emulating the gazelle carp. Then you emulate it so well you become the gazelle carp. Why is this so difficult to understand?
>>
>>44182410
Ruins are everywhere. But Creation is huge, and there is still a large amount of place and space between each ruins.

Read the description about each direction. A good 30% of named place are first age ruins or on top of first age ruins.
>>
>>44185495
Perhaps he has never been punched into a duck. That would put the art of gazellecarp into perspective.
>>
So...what's gonna happen when Saturn finally beats UCS?
>>
File: Selphietheend.jpg (129 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Selphietheend.jpg
129 KB, 600x315
>>44185932
>>
>>44184865
You could also use Brawl instead of Tiger/Ebon Shadow, but if you're making a ninja you probably want mystical martial arts.
>>
Does anyone have the time to look through some homebrew charms? I put them up a while ago and didn't get any response. If you can't be bothered reading all five charms then just read the capstone, which is the one most in need of criticism/approval. It's a pretty odd mechanic.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8BkGHMGC_CTKwoDVNVcesKgTTf6lTO4MXBY6HUpVIE/edit?pli=1
>>
I don't think i'll use Liminal Exalted, they feel so out of place with the rest of the world.
>>
>>44186181
I have used them, but i have politely ignored the "Exalted" label they have. They're pretty fun if you can find a place for them to fit.
>>
>>44186129

For capstone:

STR+3 initiative environmental damage, cannot soak. Lethal in crash.
>>
>>44186292
Why would you suggest changing it? And initiative damage for an environmental hazard is odd.

No issues with it, it's still incredibly deadly and this version gives me better odds of my character surviving his own punch, but I just want to know where you're coming from.
>>
>>44186328

Being able to make lethal damage on demand that bypasses the initiative system doesn't sit well with me usually. Melee does this yes, but not AoE as well.
>>
>>44186372
Alright, thanks a lot.
>>
>>44186383

And as for and earlier reason:

Initiaitve damage for an environmental hazard is actually not bad when you want to make a dangerous one time thing, but not have it outright overpowered. It's kinda like the poison traits in that it only does lethal in a crash.
>>
>>44186181
There was a cool Liminal character concept that fit pretty well within the setting (something about a Sijanese Cult-head being murdered by a rival cult and raised by his own out of desperation, and ended up in Sijan's government's secret jail as a sort of last resort super exorcist thing).

They only feel out of place because we haven't had a good look at them yet. We've only got previews and the Core blurb. I'd say give the writers time to properly present them, they'll fit in a lot better once we have their splatbook.
>>
>>44186574
No, I don't think that will help at all. They just don't feel like the fit in with the setting at all. Basically how they ape the Disquiet of Prometheans, how they're attached metaphysically to their creator, the whole Dark Mother shenangians. Don't like it one bit, nothing about them feel Exalted, they feel more at home in the WoD line.

Of the new Exalts, only the Exigents feel like the belong so far, they actually come from gods.
>>
>>44186698
>Basically how they ape the Disquiet of Prometheans

They don't, though. They feel a disconnect from humanity and their anima displays can terrify mortals certainly, but they don't suffer the constant all-penetrating hate radiation that Disquiet is.
>>
File: exalteddisquiet.png (162 KB, 607x300) Image search: [Google]
exalteddisquiet.png
162 KB, 607x300
>>44186791
Backer PDF says otherwise.
>>
>>44178137
I do rather like that, but also like 2e ebpn dragon. So it really feels like it would have been better if they wrote in a new yozi that was the 2e ebon dragon, I guess.
>>
>>44183381
I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet, but I've got this concept of an island of creation out in the wild with its own shogunate successor society. Probably not useful to you I suppose.
>>
>>44186815
That's referring to how terrifying and unsettling their anima effects are, not to a constant Disquiet-style aura that infects those around them with a hate disease.
>>
>>44183803
Wait, I can't tell how this compares to default advancement, do you guys think it's more generous, more stingy or just poorly designed?
>>
File: Magatsu-Izanagi_appears_in_P4GA.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Magatsu-Izanagi_appears_in_P4GA.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Can I use something like Persona in Ex3?
>>
>>44187248
Honestly, it works well enough from what I've tried, and I prefer 'pick your options directly' over 'have some currency to spend on whatever.'
>>
>>44187427
Yes. Spirit familiars.
>>
>>44183803
does this just drop solar xp? I quite liked it as roleplay and stunt incentive.
>>
>>44183931
Night Caste with MA's like Snake or Tiger style, for starters.

Also a Mute flaw?
>>
>>44186698
>They just don't feel like the fit in with the setting at all. Basically how they ape the Disquiet of Prometheans, how they're attached metaphysically to their creator, the whole Dark Mother shenangians.

I don't see how any of that is particularly out of place in the setting of Exalted, appart from the fact that it's new and we know nothing about it whereas most of the setting we already know shit-tons about.

Can you explain why you find those things to be out of place in Exalted?

>the new Exalts, only the Exigents feel like the belong so far, they actually come from gods.
We don't know what the Dark Mother is, and ain't nothin' saying she's not a God.
Also we don't know what exalts Getimians, ain't nuthin' saying it's not a God.

Also do Dragon Blooded, Abyssals, Infernals and Alchemicals not belong? None of those are exalted by gods.
>>
>>44187456
Nice.

Where are they in the book? I can't seem to find such a thing.
>>
>>44187599
They are all over the place, the Familiar Merit, multiple Occult charms, the Twilight anima power, demon summoning.
>>
>>44187613
Aight.

Goddamn, searching anything from the book is driving me crazy.
>>
>>44187517
>Night Caste
Really? She's the fightiest Bat character, trained from birth to fight.

I'd put her as Dawn, Bruce as Zenith, Night or Twilight depending on the comic, Tim as Twilight, Dick as Eclipse and Jason as... Dawn/Dusk. Not sure about Damien, trained as a warrior from birth says Dawn, but Batman 666 showed that he was a worse fighter than his dad. Barbara is probably a Twilight, Stephanie is heroic mortal.

Got a bit sidetracked there.
>>
>>44187661
It's not the most awkward formatting I've ever read (that'd be either Fantasy Craft or Shadowrun, which are both still fun with the right people), but yeah, it's a read with some effort required. It makes me miss using the Numenera pdf, the only pdf I've encountered that acknowledged that people might actually read it digitally and put hyperlinked page references in the margins.
>>
>>44187737
Eclipse Phase is also good for digital reading.
>>
Could a sorcerer give themselves an Excellency?
>>
>>44187759
???
Why, and what kind?
You already get Excellencies for free in Caste/Supernal/Favored Abilities at chargen, and any other ability once you buy one charm.
>>
>>44187778
I assume he means a non-Exalted Sorcerer
>>
>>44187787
In that case, no. Being able to innately manipulate Essence is the purview of Exaltation.
>>
>>44187787
I do, yeah. Honestly, I assume it's totally out, but I had the idea of playing a centuries old sorcerer who barely resembled a human anymore before realising that no matter how much xp I gave him, he'd be worse than a char-gen Solar who'd just picked up Terrestrial Circle Sorcery.
>>
>>44187808
>before realising that no matter how much xp I gave him, he'd be worse than a char-gen Solar who'd just picked up Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
Yup, pretty much. Solars are the best at every normal thing, and sorcery, and MA. That's their whole deal.

However, you can totally give him mutations like the cap breaking Merits to effectively give him a larger situational dicepool than possible for a peak human or a Solar that's not using his motes (or using only as many as he can to not flare).
>>
>>44187802
What about Mist, The Eternal Revolutionary? He has charms.
>>
>>44187908
He's a spirit.
>>
Is it a good idea for social characters to pick up Martial Arts as their combat option, or are MAs only worthwhile for people speccing in fighting?
>>
>>44176116
How much work would it be to retool exalted to use it in a more European epic setting? Thinking about ancient Greece/Rome. Would changing all the names for charms etc. work or is the feeling more ingrained?
>>
>>44187908
He's a weird ooky spirit thing and even he doesn't have an excellency
>>
>>44187914
Nice houserule bro, shame it's never stated and is in fact contradicted by his lack of materialise pool and the fact that he's in the 'Strange folk and monsters' section rather than the 'Spirits' section. Bit of an oversight.

Pretty sure one of the devs called him a weird mortal too, but I don't have a citation for that.
>>
>>44187921
Each MA has it's own niche, Crane is AMAZING for social characters.
>>
>>44187936
It could work.
>>
>>44187914
Nah he's weird Raksha shit
>>
>>44187936
Why would you need to change the charm names? The game can handle eastern themes with charms like Arete Driven Marathon Stride, but it can't manage European with Peony Blossom Technique?
>>
>>44187967
Raksha are usually considered spirits.
>>
>>44187908
He's a weird former mortal twisted by the Wyld and empowered into an immortal archtype.
>>
>>44187729
If she's Dawn, what's her fifth Caste ability?
>>
>>44187589
Not him, but the Dark Mother is a new power in an already super crowded Underworld that is unknown to the superpowers of the Underworld (the Neverborn and the Deathlord), antithetical to the superpowers of the Underworld, and powerful enough to create Exalted from nothing, something that even the Neverborn couldn't do.

This is like finding that suddenly the UCS was always at war against the 'Spirit Aeternal', a god as powerful or more powerful than him, that always existed, and created Exalted before him (in fact the whole thing was his idea).

It is not impossible. It does not really go against the theme of Exalted. It simply goes against everything we knew about the setting until now.
>>
If you take a Martial Art supernal, does that mean you have access to *all* high Essence levels of Martial Arts, or just a specific one? Like, do I have to buy the supernal for Serpent Style, or does it apply to Ebon Shadow and Serpent Style and Tiger Style?
>>
>>44187978
Well I prefer clean cut eastern or western names but since exalted is inspired by both eastern and western mythology i guess that the devs thought it was fitting. For me it would just sound weird if a roman demigod used his Monkey Leap Technique, bringing me out of the immersion.
>>44187962
It would just be so fun to play/GM a campaign set in mythological Greece with demigods walking the world. Especially with a system as overpowered as Exalted.
>>
File: Mary Sues in Exalted.png (236 KB, 950x3087) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sues in Exalted.png
236 KB, 950x3087
>>44188109

I think I know this one.

>>44188164

You've access to every one of them. The only thing you don't get is access to high level Brawl charms, but you have that favoured.
>>
File: I want to fuck Solar Nono.png (179 KB, 648x592) Image search: [Google]
I want to fuck Solar Nono.png
179 KB, 648x592
>>44188109
Moreover, the Dark Mother is presented as a kind or sympathetic Death spirit. That goes against everything we knew about the Underworld and the Labyrinth. Both are not sympathetic, kind, or nice places, but maddening places filled with death, misery, danger, all kind of craziness, and a general enmity for life.

Except for the Dark Mother. Who somehow is caring enough, in her own way, and kind of 'nice', for a given value of nice.

If she wasn't so powerful and so caring, there wouldn't be any problem. A minor spirit enlightening ghosts left and right would be a-okay. A major new Underworld player that want to rape Creation wouldn't be an issue, but the 'sympathetic Underworld superpower that was always here' has, currently, no place in Exalted.
>>
>>44188204
I thought 3e's Underworld was a bit less "all misery all the time" though. Like, even the Deathlords are supposed to have differing and nuanced motives.
>>
>>44188109
UCS vs Saitama, who wins?
>>
File: 1403497278310.png (713 KB, 1593x5000) Image search: [Google]
1403497278310.png
713 KB, 1593x5000
>>44188247
Please.... not another thread like this.
>>
>>44188109
She's an obscure power from the depths of the Underworld that we really know nothing concrete about, who is only new because she wasn't present in the setting before, whose Exalted are arguably only possible because of those who assemble them in obsession.

I don't think that judgement of her place in the setting is fair with the information we have so far.
>>
>>44188247
nobody. one punch man is a deconstruction of how stupid shonen animes are. He wins simply because he's the hero, and not due to any logical reason.

You missed that, didn't you?
>>
>>44188265
Okay then, Saitama is a horrible choice.

Howabout UCSvUCS?
>D4C!
>>
>>44188204
> the 'sympathetic Underworld superpower that was always here' has, currently, no place in Exalted.

And you are basing this on what, considering we don't know to what extent a lot of things have changed yet? 2e is not 'currently'.
>>
>>44188105
Dodge, Resistance, Thrown, Melee, Brawl.
>>
>>44188225
3e's Underworld is worst than 2e Underworld.

2e's Underworld is nominally a scary place, but in truth not really. The fault is in the implementation. 2e's Underworld is Creation but with ghosts, deathlords, and the Labyrinth, and if you stay away from the deathlords and the Labyrinth, 80% of the Underworld was safe.

The dev went full grimdark for 3e's Underworld, something that was much, much needed in my opinion.

>Deathlords are supposed to have differing and nuanced motives.

They said they wanted to make the new Deathlords more interesting, but that doesn't mean they will be less dark.
>>
>>44188285
The Tweest is that the other UCS is just Luna in disguise, and she's trying to get Sol some help for his celestial XBawks addiction.
>>
>>44188204
That's new edition for you, dude. Devs can make as many new shit as they like. And you are making a lot of weird assumptions and rigid classifications. Like, Underworld can't have vaguely benevolent powers because it's all black, bleak and horrible all the time? That's boring. Besides, we don't even know what Black Mother is, what her motives are, how influential she really is, what other Underwolrd powers know of her etc.
>>
>>44188339
Celestial XBox addiction is a 2e-ism.
>>
>>44188369
It's in 1e GoD too.
>>
>>44188204
It sounds like what you're saying is that the dark mother would have been absolutely bullshit to add to the setting in the middle of 2E. And you know what? You're right! But they're not doing that, because its a new edition, and the setting isn't beholden to anything from previous editions, and they can chop what they think doesn't fit and add what's needed to match their vision of what the setting should be to their hearts' content!
>>
>>44188379
But not 3e. It may never be canon to 3e.
>>
>>44188443
>he spoke of the Games of Divinity and how the sky of Heaven turned by their listings, and though Janest knew not of these games, she could hear the wonder and longing in the god’s voice
>>
>>44188478
And that tells us that it's incredibly addicting? Or were you arguing that it merely exists?
>>
>>44186815
And in the actual mechanics, it's

>Be weaker than a Terrestrial unless you flare anima
>Be Celestial-Tier while flaring, but make it supernaturally difficult for people to form positive intimacies towards anything you did while flaring that they could perceive

Doesn't look like a Liminal has any problem with intentionally crippling themselves so they can be well-liked for their deeds.
>>
Has anybody started doing an optimization guide for the 3e leak?
>>
>>44189278
Why would you?
>>
>>44189298
So that new players can make characters who are good at things without having to decode the arcane and illegible system.
>>
>>44189307
I'm pretty sure all it takes to be GOOD at something is asking if there are any trap options and avoiding those.
>>
>>44189343
Is there a list of trap options, then?
>>
>>44189307
It is absurdly easy to make characters who are good at things. The system is clearly not illegible as people are running games with it.
>>
>>44189278
I imagine everyone's done their own little bits, but I'm not aware of a common source.

Here's a thing I noticed as a good starting point. The maximum amount of xp you can spend before reaching Essence 1 is set, so the maximum number of Essence 1 charms you can choose before you gain access to better charms and want to pick them instead is also set. The number is 21, by the way. 21 Essence 1 charms ever. Sort of.

I can only imagine what 4chan is going to do to the formatting here, but...

Essence 2 50 experience points
Essence 3 125 experience points
Essence 4 200 experience points
Essence 5 300 experience points

xp charms
Start 15 charms
Essence 1 50 6.25
Essence 2 +75 8.375
Essence 3 +75 8.375
Essence 4 +100 12.5

Obviously, Supernal abilities mess that order about a bit. You can take an Essence 5 charm using an Essence 1 slot if it's your supernal choice. And you can save your xp and spend it later. Or even spend xp on something other than solar charms. But that's a basic framework to start from.

I wrote that for the first leak, so some of the maths may have changed.
>>
File: 1443690882702.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1443690882702.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>44189307
1. Pick a thing. 2. Make it your Supernal. 3. Get charms in thing. 4. Congrats, you are good at thing.
>>
File: Charms.png (6 KB, 308x228) Image search: [Google]
Charms.png
6 KB, 308x228
>>44189354
OK, fuck that formatting. I bet I can't triforce either.
>>
>>44189350
Well, I don't know them all by heart personally because I just figure I'll ask /tg/ about trap options in the areas I intend to dabble whenever I make a new character.
>>
>>44189350
Resistance, Integrity, Socialise
>>
>>44189355
>buys Trance of Fugue Vision
>literally can't use it because he doesn't have enough scene long commits to hit 10m.
Thanks.
>>
>>44189370
>>44189354
>only taking max Essence charms

>>44189350
Craft, because it's a mess. YMMV, though, there are plenty of people who like it.
There are no other possible trap options.
>>
>>44189381
>Resistance, Integrity, Socialise
What? I mean, Integrity is pretty niche with too few effects for increasing resolves, but what?
>>
File: areyouserious.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>44189381
Hell no. They are all great. Resistance just needs a lot to get going to absurd heights, Integrity has exotic effects, Socialize has the amazing Persona tree.
>>
>>44189397
>only taking max Essence charms
You don't have to, but if you want to then that's your limit. It's a helpful limit to know about. If you're playing a Dawn melee guy and you basically want to put all your points into swords, but you also want to be able to punch ghosts and intimidate everything, it might be helpful to know how many charms there are in the Presence/Intimidate and Occult/Spirit-fighting charm lines, and therefore how many you'll have left for Melee/Everything.
>>
>>44189403
>too few effects for increasing resolves
That's because they decided it should be more than a collection of LOLNOPE buttons excusing you from social scenes.
>>
>>44189350
>>44189410
Yeah, Linguistics is what's really the "why would you ever take this as supernal" option, it seems to me.
>>
>>44189453
Hell no, writing letters full of sick burns that melt the readers soul off is wicked.
>>
>>44189453
Well I think the "probably not worth supernalling" list is a bit more expansive than the "actively bad" list
>>
>>44178137
So he's a giggling evil vizier who wants to lose because he likes failure...
How... pointless.
>>
>it's really easy and simple to pick charms, you don't need any help
>everyone starts arguing over what to buy and what's dog shit
Hurr.
>>
>>44189537
I literally do not know how you could get that from what that guy said. Even beyond the usual 4chan reducing things to a couple of words to dismiss it logic, it's spectacularly dumb.
>>
>>44189547
>people disagree on what options are good or bad.
>>
>>44189547
well, yeah. If there were obviously best charms to take, then we wouldn't argue about what's best, we'd all agree.
If everyone argues, that means the charms are all equally good or bad, since nobody has agreed on the best ones.
>>
>>44189601
No, it just means a bunch of you are stupid.
>>
>>44189608
kek
>>
File: rekt.webm (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rekt.webm
187 KB, 1280x720
>>44189608
>>
If a character was raised from birth to be a killer, and finally did kill someone, but then immediately realized murder was wrong and fled, would that be an appropriate time for them to become a Solar Exalted?
>>
>>44189685

Or an Infernal, maybe. What caused them to suddenly go against everything they were raised for?
>>
>>44189685
Yes, Panther did basically that. Felt a greater calling, quit being a gladiator and started wandering.
>>
>>44189685
It's not bad, I personally wouldn't do it like right after the character fled, but after a moment of contemplation or something

Isn't there a Batman character with a similar backstory as this?
>>
>>44189805
>Isn't there a Batman character with a similar backstory as this?
Busted.
>>
>>44189805
Discussed earlier in this very thread.
>>
>>44189685
No, when your assassin order caught up with you and you started to fight them or your escape from an alerted fortress might do it though.
>>
>>44189826
Can we stop pretending that there are rigid rules for exaltations?
>>
>>44189817
>>44189823
I actually really liked her backstory
>>
>>44189853
No.
>>
>>44189826
Jade is super okay with murder though
>>
i'm a different guy than the cassandra cain/ex assassin anon
but what would you suggest for a similar stealthy dodge and ebon style night caste?
i got silken armor and the bat belt, otherwise sticking to unarmed, and i'm a bit apprehensive of the cost for martial arts before i check with the gm for houseruling that
>>
>>44189868
>I actually really liked her backstory
She is probably my favorite comic book character of all time.
>>
How does the "can't combine Martial Arts and normal Charms" thing work? Does that mean I can't use any Dodge charms while I'm in a Form?
>>
>>44187589

All the previous Exalted had their genesis in regards to a central event though: The Primordial War

The Fab Four (DBs, Siddies, Lunars, and Solars) were created to be the army of the gods who were unable to oppose their masters. Every other splat in 1e and 2e was thematically tied to this too

Abyssals were Solars corrupted by the Neverborn who were killed during that war

Infernals were Solars corrupted by the Yozis imprisoned by that war

Alchemicals were prototypes of the other exalted autobot later made so the gods could overthrow his brethren in that War.

Thats why I am iffy about Liminals and Getimians and to a lesser extent Exigents. They seem to come out of left field. I'm not opposed to other powers in Creation having mighty champions, or for those champions being playable. I'm just not sold on them being called "Exalted".

Also it throws the Immaculate Philosophy as its existed for two editions. The corebook said Exigents aren't always considered Anathema and may seek enlightenment so that in another life they may be blessed by the Dragons. But the Order holds that the Immaculate Dragons are the greatest spiritual authority in Creation and their chosen are the pinnacle of humanity (the Anathema of the Sun and the Moon being decidedly inhuman). That doesn't give with an Exigent that isn't automatically designated Anathema but is still Celestial level outclassing any DB. If a god can empower such a being to surpass even the Princes of the Earth, then that feeds directly into the Hundred Gods Heresy and degrades the absolute authority and power of the Dragons
>>
>>44190031
It only affects instant duration charms and attack charms.
Basically you must choose with what ability you attack, (with swords it's either Melee or MA) and you can't use the other one's charms to benefit that attack.
>>
>>44190063
Such a being will likely be extremely rare, and if they act in a way that would make such power obvious (such as defying the hegemony of the Dragon-blooded, thereby threatening the integrity of their society as decreed by the Immaculate Philosophy), then they are very likely to be determined Anathema, and therefor their blasphemous might explained by violation of the purity of the sacred cycle as the solar and lunar anathema are.
>>
How would you crowbar the Batter and his Add-Ons into Exalted?
>>
What would he be?
>>
Is it just me, or are Martial Arts insanely expensive?

First you have to buy a merit. Then you have to buy up a skill. Then you buy the charms you want. Then, if you want a second martial arts style, you have to do it all over again. Are they really so good as to be worth the insane investment?
>>
>>44190709
Heroic Mortal, at the very least.
>>
>>44190669
Spirits.
>>44190738
You only have to buy the merit once, by RAW.
Most people either ignore the merit or the multiple Abilities.
>>44190709
Something else.
An Exigent of the Force or just a mortal blessed by a god.
>>
This is kind of a vague question, but how does demon worship work in Exalted's setting?
>>
>>44190890
About the same as any regular cult except you keep that shit hidden or the Immaculates come and fuck your shit up.

The specific practices of the cult depend on the demon that's being worshipped, but in general it's all saying prayers and making sacrifices, maybe trying to summon said demon if the cult is feeling ballsy enough
>>
>>44190890
>>44190971
Depending on how many dots the higher ranking members of the cult have, they may end up accomplishing nothing.

Or they might fall for a Solar who claims to be the demon's emissary, or any other bullshit an Exalt wants to throw at them to try and convince them to do stuff.
>>
>>44190709
Red!Sid

Most Jedi can be made Sidereals
>>
>>44191059
>>44190971
Would I, AKU, SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF ALL EVIL be a good example of one with such a cult?

I have no idea why I did that, I honest was not trying to avatarfag there.
>>
>>44191119
That's not what avatarfagging is.
Any 2CD, 3CD and particularly influential and enterprising demon can have a cult. Aku definitely could.
>>
>>44191119
2CD, closely related to that part of Teddie who answers all of the questions at once.
>>
>>44191161
>particularly influential and enterprising 1CD
fixed
>>
Am I the only one who gets confused by...

1) Peripheral versus personal and which one makes your anima flare;
2) the ordering of the circles of demons and how the most important ones are third and the least important ones are first; and
3) calling them abilities and attributes?
>>
Do MA form charms count as charms from different skills for purposes of combining charms?
>>
>>44191212
Yes.

Probably not
>>
>>44191217
For the most part, yes. Do you have a specific interaction in mind?
>>
>>44191212
1) Yes, you are.
2) Yes, you are.
3) Yes, you are.
>>
>>44191212
2) It's the order you'd learn them in, allowing bullshit like 4th circle super OP
3) An ability is something you can do, an attribute is a part of you, like how strong you are is strength, how much training and skill you have with weight-lifting is athletics
>>
>>44191212
>Am I the only one who
You could save time next time and remember that there are about 7 billion people.
>>
>>44191276
>4th circle super OP
What is that, summoning all of Malfeas?
>>
>>44191091
What?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.