[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Finder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 36
File: 1423958417126s[1].jpg (11 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1423958417126s[1].jpg
11 KB, 250x217
The Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Voice or Text

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes

Do NOT post here as a group of players looking for a GM. One of you needs to man up and run the campaign yourself.
>>
File: An ancient evil has awoken.webm (398 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
An ancient evil has awoken.webm
398 KB, 1280x720
Remember to bump.
>>
>GM/Player
Player (New to tabletop I know the very basics.)
>System Preferred
Mostly anything. S'long as it's not Lovecraftian.
PST- Most weekday evenings 7pm-1am
Available for all, interested in trying more Roll20
>Voice or Text
Fine with both
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty good at text-rp, just new to the tabletop scene and excited to learn. Also, I can draw kinda! (Also I'm in love with anything based around Ivalice.)
>>
File: 1422039464316.jpg (178 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1422039464316.jpg
178 KB, 605x605
I've lurked /tg/ for little over a year now. Love me some 40k. I have never played any traditional games ever but have always wanted to try (especially Deathwatch). I doubt anyone would let me just jump right in but I'd love to sit in and get the lay of the land, so to speak. I'd probably be willing to get set up with whatever setup that's being run. I have a mic.
>>
>>44164820
My first /tg/ game was Deathwatch. Honestly, the only thing you need to do is be familiar with the most important rules (eg Combat for Deathwatch) and don't be a sperg. Just have fun and try to limit the amount of using the "I'm a new player" excuse as crutch.
>>
>>44164752
Fuck Ivalice.

Visiting a magic world full of adventures and having to leave it all behind because the protagonist you play as is a shit, twice, has taken a toll on my soul.
>>
>>44165731
This time, you don't have to go back home, Anon.

Set up a bunch of text rps before where the characters we run all come from St.Ivalice and are transported into the fantasy realm and it's totally badass. I usually roll a Bangaa.
>>
>>44165731
>>44165795
You don't leave it behind in the original Tactics, nor do you in Vagrant Story or FF12. You're a native resident in those games.

Of course, Tactics and Vagrant Story take place centuries after a mass extinction/possible genocide that wiped out all of the sentient races except for humans.

Also,
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 3.5, Pathfinder (preferably with 3pp allowed), Legends of the Wulin, Final Fantasy d6, the old White Wolf Street Fighter RPG, Fate, Turbo: The Fighting Game RPG, Fight! the Fighting Game RPG, VeloCity, the one Super Mario Bros. TRPG, or maybe Castles & Crusades if the Crusader's Companion is allowed
>Times Available
EST - Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe Thursday nights.
>Method of Play
Skype and/or Roll20.
>Voice or Text
Voice-only or Voice for OOC and Text for IC
>Contact info
>Additional Notes
I'd be down for something Final Fantasy-inspired, preferably something inspired by 1-5, 9, or by the Ivalice games. As some of my other game choices have indicated, I'd prefer something more fighting game-inspired for Legends of the Wulin.
>>
File: 1OozUpf - Imgur.png (696 KB, 1217x1080) Image search: [Google]
1OozUpf - Imgur.png
696 KB, 1217x1080
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Fantasy Craft
GMT+2, available on sundays, mondays and wednesdays. Preferrably starting from 6PM onwards.
Don't matter
>Voice or Text
Don't matter
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty handsome
>>
>>44164132
Let me get this straight. YOU started to GM. Without ever having played, without feeling like you'd be a good GM, without ever having any experience in what people are supposed to do do or not do during a session, without having any prior knowledge of how a session is even organized, to a bunch of random strangers from the internet, and it wasn't a one shot, or a "no story mode", and you were successful to the point that the people liked it?

...I find that extremely hard to believe. You're either a lucky-ass mofo, or you're lying.
>>
>>44167794
Not everyone sucks as much as you, accept it and move on.
>>
>>44167794
Tbh, senpai, if you read the books and pay attention it gives you a good idea.
>>
>>44168012
Well i also do not have all the books for any system only the core rulebook.
And i really do not understand how someone is supposed to
a) know how to govern a game with people who also know that he's new. He'd either let the players get away with everything, or constantly be awkwardly reminded, that the rulebooks actually DO allow XY.
b) know beforehand that they will be able to create a world that is immersive enough and alive enough for the others to enjoy.
c) know how to do things on the fly and just wing it, (which is a skill not a mechanical following of rules) without ever seeing how that's done.

I could probably run one shots or pre-made campaigns, or things where everything is following the rules and the rules only to the letter.
But that isn't anything that'd actually be worthwhile, and worth spending tons of time in. Which is precisely the characteristics I'm looking for.
>>
>>44168071
>a) know how to govern a game with people who also know that he's new. He'd either let the players get away with everything, or constantly be awkwardly reminded, that the rulebooks actually DO allow XY.
Generally this can fall under common sense, and reading the book.
Something seem incredibly out-there? Check the index, thumb to the right page section, check. Maybe Google it. Hell, depending on system you could even make it up on the fly and check later, and then inform the players later and use the newly-discovered rule in every future instance.
>b) know beforehand that they will be able to create a world that is immersive enough and alive enough for the others to enjoy.
Be imaginative and creative, while also not being afraid to change future things based on player feedback in the first few games.
>c) know how to do things on the fly and just wing it, (which is a skill not a mechanical following of rules) without ever seeing how that's done.
Common sense?

The majority of GMing relies more-so on being creative, able to think on the fly, and a base knowledge of rules.

Thinking on the fly isn't hard, mate
>>
>>44168101
>a)
Yeah but there's tons of shit you hear on here from special builds that can break one or the other system that are technically allowed in some supplement of some corollary in some expansion rule book.
>Hell, depending on system you could even make it up on the fly and check later, and then inform the players later and use the newly-discovered rule in every future instance.
But isn't that fucking awful?
"Yeah that thing you did last time? Didn't happen."

>b)
That advice was super worthless. How the fuck do i know if i'm being creative enough if i've only ever red greentext stories about campaigns and never actually seen how many details GMs give when playing?
Maybe I'd be giving too many details. Maybe not enough. Maybe details about all the wrong things. Maybe the plot, or the universe would be too out there. Maybe not out there enough and thus bring.
Player feedback is one thing, but because they're involved interactively in the story good feedback can only be given after the fact: After the campaign is done. And I really don't want to run a shit campaign in the first place.

>common sense.
All this shit can be attributed to common sense, but if someone has never even dealt with anything similar how are they supposed to have that common sense?

Plus, I don't see how GM-ing something like that would be fun for me. I don't have a specific campaign i want to RUN, i have some general ideas of what kind of campaign i want to PLAY in. And the GM doesn't get to really play and be limited by the rules and most importantly doesn't get to try and work around them(which is the fun part for me). And if I'm not good enough as a GM, or the group is just like most online groups, the group will obviously disband, and i'd be sitting there having wasted weeks of my time on a mediocre campaign where i didn't have much fun in, still not having achieved my goal of having fun, and right back here in the GameFinder threads.

Fuck that.
>>
File: tumblr_nnbryeuG8B1qikopeo1_1280.jpg (774 KB, 1280x1911) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnbryeuG8B1qikopeo1_1280.jpg
774 KB, 1280x1911
Posting for two players that are a package deal as we want to play together, specifically. We are newish but we are flexible and learn fast.

>GM/Player
Players
>System Preferred
Our previous game was Pathfinder so we're more used to that, but we have played a session of GURPS before and liked it so either of those are fine. Any system is fine by us as long as you're willing to be patient with us doing it for the first time though.
Friday and Saturday day and night, Sunday during the daylight. We're 3 hours later than EST right now because of DST but will go back to 1 hour later in a few months.
We like Roll20 but it doesn't matter too much.
>Voice or Text
Text for in-character shit and RPing, voice for OOC is fine if the rest of the group is doing it
>Contact Info
lex.marion on skype
>Additional Notes
We like flavortext and fun NPCs/lore. Immersion and shit.
>>
>>44168202
>But isn't that fucking awful?
>"Yeah that thing you did last time? Didn't happen."
No m8 you just let 'em have that one as a one-time instance.

>How the fuck do i know if i'm being creative enough
Ask for player feedback after every session. Specify regarding detail and descriptions.

>Rest of this post

tl;dr you hate DMing and don't want to DM.

Okay.
>>
>>44168202
I wish i knew why there's so much autism in gamefinder threads lately
>>
>>44168218
>let them have it
ah okay.

>feedback after every session
yeah that's ... an option

>tl;dr
It's not that I hate DM-ing. It's just that i have never tried it and have less information on it than on being a player. I'd want to see what it's like before committing myself to invest tons of time and energy into something that would potentially be unfun both for me and my players.

>>44168236
Clearly wanting to spend my time with something i know i'd enjoy instead of something that could end up being shit for everyone involved because of my inexperience is autism.
>>
>>44168281
no one cares
>>
>GM

>Dungeon World

> GMT saturday nights

>Voice only using skype and roll20 for rolls

>Email me at [email protected] with some info about you and your skype

>New players are totally welcome, you don't need any experience with the system just don't be a retard
>>
>>44168281
yes, you're pretty fucking autist
>>
File: pulling one over on ol greg.jpg (112 KB, 770x740) Image search: [Google]
pulling one over on ol greg.jpg
112 KB, 770x740
>GM/Player
Player. Fairly new to tabletop. Have done some games, but never online so keep that in mind.
>System Preferred
D&D5e. Maybe some kind of Warhammer one? Idk
Uhhh. Fairly open right now, so whenever? EST
roll20 would be nice.
>Voice or Text
Text preferable for IC.
Partially because shy NEET faggot. Can do voice though.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
My grasp of the 5e ruleset is barebones, since we mainly played 3.5e in the past, and even then only occasionally.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
shadowrun/legand of the 5 rings
UTC
Any
>Voice or Text
any
>Contact Info
virgil.minone
>Additional Notes i am new to shadowrun but i really want to play. i have dont alot of other rpg but i'm mainly looking for shadowrun. i am also looking at legend of the 5 rings.
>>
>>44168281
Ranting textwalls of excuses on why you don't want to try GMing is pretty bad. If you're looking for a game here, you're going about it in just about the worst possible way and I really doubt anyone will contact you.

>something I know I'd enjoy
This is pretty funny though.
>>
>>44170383
Someone in the previous thread started talking about all the players without a GM being idiots for not GMing themselves.
And I was wondering how that made any sort of sense.
>>
>>44167794
baka desu senpai.

Some of the best games I've played were run by first time GMs who have never played a session in their life. These were also successful, well paced games with endings.

Yes, I'm saying you're a shit.
>>
>>44170414
Yes it does, you only learn by doing.
>>
>>44171645
>>44171567
My question remains the same: How does it make sense for someone to try and GM when they would rather not, because they mainly want to PLAY in a setting and not make a setting.

It may well be that it's possible to GM really well without even having played a session in your life, and i'm just too shit to figure out how.

But what does that have to do with people wanting to play getting told that they should do something else instead.
>>
>>44172056
If you don't want to GM, no one's forcing you. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to. But at the same time you have no right to whine about having no games if you're not willing to step up and do something about it. You're at the mercy of the people with the balls to give GMing a shot, better get used to it.
>>
File: 1382066006930.png (147 KB, 292x516) Image search: [Google]
1382066006930.png
147 KB, 292x516
>Get a little excited every time i see a new post in this thread because it might be a DM I can contact to play his game
>No it's just a couple of fucks having a circular argument for 8 hours
>>
>>44172502
It keeps the thread bumped at least.
>>
File: nuhme_by_grosnez-d9hax40.jpg (632 KB, 900x1385) Image search: [Google]
nuhme_by_grosnez-d9hax40.jpg
632 KB, 900x1385
>>44172523
True that
>>
File: BurningWheelRPGGoldEd.jpg (113 KB, 574x872) Image search: [Google]
BurningWheelRPGGoldEd.jpg
113 KB, 574x872
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Burning Wheel
EST afternoons
Roll20
>Voice or Text
voice only, whatever client
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
Burning Wheel games are hard to come by, never see them posted here, so if you're thinking about running one I want you to know that there is interest.
>>
>>44173069
I don't think this warrants a new thread but what kind of system IS the burning wheel? I've never heard of it.
>>
>>44164599

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
No real preference, I have been playing D&D 5E and Dark Heresy on and off for about a year
Friday and Saturday around 19:00-23:00, GMT ±00
No strict preference, I’ve got skype and roll20 already set up however
>Voice or Text
Microphone just died about a week ago, so just text for now
>Contact Info
lendle123 on skype
>Additional Notes
Never really played a proper campaign through to the end due to unreliable groups, so I'm hoping to find a good game here instead
>>
>>44174188
What is google?
>>
>>44174381
Google is a search engine with which one can effectively search for facts ad definitions of things.
Unlike this imageboard, where one can ask people about their thoughts and experiences.
>>
>>44172056
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a player. That's not what I was railing against. Players are vital and can make or break games. I love my players!

What is UNEXCUSABLE is a pre-formed group posting here.

>We have 3 players ready to go, just looking for a GM!

Picking a system and setting is even better.

>We picked All Flesh Must Be Eaten and will be playing cowboys.

One of those 3 players needs to step up and GM. You do not recruit for a group without a GM. Just being a single player, or at most two players, is completely and totally welcome.
>>
>>44174188
From what I gather it's kind of a more organic system that focuses on narrative and characters, rather than combat. There's probably better sources than me like
>>
Will roll20 work on a toaster? I used to DM dozens of games on IRC using dicebots and shit.

I'd run some 5E/Pathfinder schwarbage for you kids if roll20 isn't a heap of shit and works on my old ass desktop.
>>
>>44174585
That makes sense. Thank you for explaining that.

>>44174657
How old ass is it?
From my experience (the whole 40 minutes of it) roll20 generally is somewhat more resource intensive than one would assume. About ...like pastebin.
Anything newer than 10 years should be able t run it smoothly though.
>>
>>44174657
It'll be easier on your machine than Maptool at least
>>
>>44174544
How about you read the fucking rulebook and drop your namefagging
>>
>>44174544
>google somehow can't pull up chats from other forums that discuss a system

how retarded can you get? here, I've already done most of the work for you, you namefagging kek

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=burning+wheel+rpg+opinion
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Anything with superheroes
EST, any evening that isn't a Wednesday
Anything that isn't IRC
>Voice or Text
I prefer Roleplay by text, but I can do voice.
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I want to actually roleplay, not compare random numbers to others to see if I beat a third number.
>>
not sure why I bother lads desu
>>
Gamefinder... gamefinder never changes...
>>
>>44177168
dont cry for me argentina, the truth is i'm stuck here forever
>>
File: BA_vs._Chaos2.jpg (187 KB, 535x730) Image search: [Google]
BA_vs._Chaos2.jpg
187 KB, 535x730
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 2.0
EST, whatever weeknight/weekend night we can arrange, as it's flexible
Skype and/or Roll20
>Voice or Text
Voice
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I have a group of 2 party members already, and this will be our first game of Dark Heresy. Hopefully you're more experienced than us, but we'll take someone just as new as us. We're looking to roleplay, as we've already set up their individual character and the Inquisitor I myself made.

Emperor preserve us
>>
>>44164599
>GM/Player
both, would prefer to play though as i'm pretty new to gming
>System Preferred
3.x/pathfinder.
most fridays and weekends around 8-11 in CT
roll20 would be best
>Voice or Text
both are good
>Contact Info
YUO SEE IVAN on roll20
>Additional Notes
dude i dunno
>>
>>44174188
Only answering because I want more people to be interested in the game.

Some anon last month described it:
Every character gets three beliefs, instincts and traits that define them. These can then be pressed to earn fate points (these fate points come in three flavors; Fate, Persona and Deed).
Skills progress as you test them. You need to try a skill a certain amount of times at different specific relative difficulties to progress it, and some of these difficulties are so high you literally cannot succeed (but you do not have to succeed anyway).
Character creation is done by a "lifepath" system. Basically, you start with choosing what "setting" (Slave, village born, noble etc) you character was born in, and then what their first profession was. Each profession can continue to any other profession within the same setting (unless that profession has a requirement) and to certain other professions in other settings (So the village guard can become a Sergeant in the city). These all give you skill points and different skills and traits for your character.
The major point is the slightly different view on RPGs Luke [the designer] has. It's a character story that's the main focus, and is more important than everything else. Players are even more actively involved in the world than in regular RPGs, and with certain skills (called Wises) they are even allowed to make up facts about the world on the spot as long as it doesn't oppose anything the GM knows.

Also, there's like 200+ skills instead of a table of 20ish. If you can justify it, you apply related skills for a single task to give you additional dice.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Shadowrun / Maybe some GURPS
Sunday, 9:00 AM PST
Monday, Any time
Tuesday, Any time
Any duration of session is acceptable, within reason.
IRC, Roll20, preferably not skype. Open to most other venues as well.
>Voice or Text
Text highly preferred
>Contact Info
I'd prefer if any interested GM / Party leave their contact information here
>Additional Notes
I'm currently sick and likely will be for another week or so
I've got lots of past experience as a GM and as a player, but I haven't done either for some time (Though GMing more recently than playing)
I'm extremely experienced with GURPS, and while I haven't actually played shadowrun, I've got the rules down pretty well and I don't forsee any issue there.

Oh, also I'd prefer any shadowrun games to be leaning towards black trenchcoat, rather than pink mohawk. A little inbetween is alright though.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (182 KB, 928x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
182 KB, 928x479
>>44164599

>GM/Player
GMs and Players, we're a gamefinder chat on IRC!
>System Preferred
Everything! (Well, almost everything)
Mostly people playing on America time but there are some people from other timezones
All of the above
>Voice or Text
Both!
>Contact Info
#LFG on Rizon IRC
>Additional Notes
Hey /tg/! We're a Looking For Group chatroom for people to meet up and find players and games to play in. Come nerd it up with us on IRC by going channel #LFG on Rizon IRC with your IRC client or go to the web chat here: https://www.rizon.net/chat

Come hang out, don't be afraid to come to advertise your game or tell us what kind of games you might like to play in!
>>
>>44172502
At least it isn't about voice chat again.
>>
>>44178200
Dude, its not hard to get a gaming group down here.

(Unless you dont live in Buenos Aires. I dont know if i can help you in that case...)
>>
File: 53c84fe779bf2.png (173 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
53c84fe779bf2.png
173 KB, 512x512
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder because I've played some but willing to try anything
I'm pst but anytime rolls with me for the most like any time past 4 pst
I personally like roll 20 but im flexible
>Voice or Text
Im Fine with both or either
>Contact Info
Skype: lo-zwolf (without the hypen I really should change my skype id)
>>
File: ibEO16a.png (2 MB, 1848x713) Image search: [Google]
ibEO16a.png
2 MB, 1848x713
>>44164599
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Call of Cthulhu 6e
EST / GMT-5 (I won't be able to start until January though)
Text on Roll20 for Rolling, Maps, Character Sheets, etc
Skype for OOC Group Chat and/or Voice Chat
>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/join/1148882/o4Or2w
more info inside
>Additional Notes
A mix of book adventures and custom adventures and maybe even some RE style dungeon crawling later down the line
>>
>>44169143
>GM

You can avoid awkward email from losers like me if you make a LFG listing on Roll20.
>>
>>44188669
would have to deal with roll20 crazies lad
>>
>>44186150
Are you down for some GURPS cyberpunk/psiberpunk?
>>
>>44188553
https://app.roll20.net/join/1152615/EsKnKw
>>
>>44193722
>>44188553
w-which link do I click?
>>
>>44195052
Yes.
>>
>>44192652
im down for gurps cyberpunk.
>>
>GM/Player
Both/either

>System Preferred
OSR D&D, D&D 4E, Dogs in the Vineyard, Sorcerer, Traveller, Gamma World, Paranoia, Call of Cthulhu

Willing to run D&D 3.5. See notes.

Evenings, -6:00 GMT

roll20

>Voice or Text
Text

>Contact Info
Ursus Spelaeus at roll20

>Additional Notes
I have run D&D 3.5 on numerous occasions. I am willing to run a campaign with the following rules:
PHB classes banned
Tome of Battle, Magic of Incarnum, and Expanded Psionics Handbook preferred. Maybe Tome of Magic for the Binder.
Epic 6 rules.
>>
>>44175556
>It'll be easier on your machine than Maptool at least
Maaan fucking Maptool. Shit spergs out HARD at the slightest sneeze. I hear good things about Fantasy Grounds but shit's hella expensive.
>>44174657
>Will roll20 work on a toaster? I used to DM dozens of games on IRC using dicebots and shit.
It will.
>Isn't a heap of shit
It is.
>>
>>44195717
Apparently your name isn't a thing on Roll20. Anywhere else I can contact you?
>>
>>44195717
>>44196158 this

A skype or email I can reach you by?
>>
>>44197232
Think I found him. Try Ursus S.
>>
>>44197265
>>44197265

Yep! Ursus S. works.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1020x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1020x502
Anyone here running or willing to run a text game of Exalted or L5R? I almost never see ads for either system here, and when I do it's usually a voice campaign.
>>
File: 1443463489951.jpg (35 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
1443463489951.jpg
35 KB, 594x383
>>GM/Player
GM

>>System Preferred
Homebrew. Lite mash of of Apocalypse World's 2d6 skill resolution system and 13th Age's background selections. The rules are short and mainly intended to better define character abilities and inject gaming RNG into the mix.

>>Times Available (with timezone)
Very flexible, but let's aim for Monday and Thursday evenings (NA time zones) to start. Not on holidays though (xmas eve or new years eve), obviously.

>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20 is fine. The dice and drawing functions look neat.

>>Voice or Text
Text.

>>Contact Info
Send a message to TizakGG on Roll20. I'd like a group of 4. I will over-recruit at first knowing that some people will flake out.

More detail to follow...
>>
File: 1443120588455.jpg (78 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1443120588455.jpg
78 KB, 637x476
>>44198275

2/2

>>Additional Notes
The campaign is set in a early renaissance time period in a custom setting. The starting premise is that you and the other PCs are being banished to not-Australia. The reason is up to you, such as political, criminal, misunderstandings, and so on, and should be sufficiently interesting that the Crown opted not to execute you outright. The first session will involve some work to get everyone on the same page and have reasonable characters written out. Human characters only. You will not be provided much information off the start, because your characters don't know anything about this new world.

The campaign is intended to rely heavily on skills usage and less on combat. Combat will happen, but is dangerous, so choose your fights carefully. The setting isn't meant to be grimdark, but neither is it going to be especially kind, so there's some cruel realities you may need to square yourself against given where you're going is largely lawless. You have the power to change (or embrace) these things, given time and determination.

The setting is largely going to be a 'sandbox' in nature, outside some introduction to get things going, bring in major locations and NPCs, and so on. There's a larger metaplot that the players are free to embrace or ignore. Events will carry on regardless. The world, monsters, and other encounters are not scaled to your ability to handle them, so characters are responsible for their own safety and not jumping into things beyond their abilities.

If all this interests you, please get in touch.
>>
File: 1378266520140.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1378266520140.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder

EST, -5
Week: Most afternoons, specific days I won't be free TBD soon.
Weekend: Saturday

All

>Voice or Text
Text

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Sorry for spooking you
>>
>>44197232
>>44197265

Or u.spelaeus on skype if you prefer.
>>
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Mutant Chronicles 3rd edition and/or Shadow of the Demon Lord

CST (GMT -6); practically any time in the evenings right now, but after the New Years as it might probably change to the evenings on the weekends only. Not sure for certain yet.

Roll 20 probably, though flexible on alternatives.

>Voice or Text
Doesn't matter, flexible in this as well.

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
The Mutant Chronicles campaign will start off as a corporation vs. corporation campaign involving investigation and fighting with a little bit of politics; in which the political side is likely to grow as you (the players) assume more power and responsibilities. The group will decide as a whole on which corporation the characters will be from. Depending on the size of the group, there might be 1 or 2 characters in the group that can be from other corporations.

The Shadow of the Demon Lord campaign will be in a homebrew world that's a semi WIP (looking for player input before we start). The jist of the campaign is that a large empire with a superior military invading a (relatively) smaller nation. The players can be from either the invading empire (as part of its military or independent adventurers), or from the defending nations, or any neutral party, and all will be on the same side.

In either system, if any of the participating players does not have the books/PDF, there are two options:
1. Premade Character: The premade character is made with the input of the player from the character background and the type of character that the player wants to play (melee fighter, healer, engineer, etc).
2. Walkthrough Character: I can take some time to walk you through the character creation process, you would do all the rolls for stats on roll 20 or whatever and follow along via the character sheet.
>>
>>44198190
I would, I'm kind of burnt out on the former though
>>
>>44198190
I would love to see an Exalted game as well. I wish i had the skills to GM...
>>
>player/gm
Player

>Preferred system(s)
New World of Darkness (Any but I have experience with Vampires)
Pathfinder (I want to try out Path of War)
Deathwatch
Black Crusade

>Availability
-5 CDT Saturday or Sunday nights are preferable but generally available

all week at night

>Contact info
A.Bearded.Kraken
(My skype is the one with the ship being lifted by a kraken. Also,

kraken city)

>Additional Stuff
Longer sessions are also preferable (5+ hours)
I prefer do to things in Roll20 or Maptools. Skype text for OOC/General stuff.
>>
Here goes
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'm rather new, but I have played shadow run/DnD3.5.
Thursday evenings NA
Skype or roll20
>Voice or Text
I've only ever done voice not sure how text would work.
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I may need a bit of technical help because I'm new to TTRPGs.
>>
>>44192652
I'm the guy you were asking, not sure why some random Anon just responded to you.

Anyway, GURPS Cyberpunk is one of the genres that I have never actually looked into, at all.

If it looks decent, I'd be up for it. Do you have some sort of contact information? My skype name is: "transparentcatnom"
>>
>GM/Player
GM looking for players
>System Preferred
PDF related (houseruled Labyrinth Lord)
>Times Available (with timezone!)
GMT+1, Next game is already scheduled: 19:00 GMT+1
Skype/Teamspeak + roll20
https://app.roll20.net/join/1090678/E1ezSw
>Voice or Text
Voice
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes

Newbies welcome!

The game will be a Dungeoncrawl. Game starts at level 1 with a single character. Additional characters are hired in towns and characters usually retire at 9th or 10th level and are reactivated for the occasional high level challenge.
Setting: nothing special. I basically ripped off a dwarf fortress world I generated and made most animal men into a unified faction. The world and dungeons are dangerous and the odds are not in favour of the players but with planning and caution they can turn the tables.
Gold spent results in XP gained. Monster XP is puny in comparison.
>>
File: Halberds-and-Helmets(3).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Halberds-and-Helmets(3).pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44205414
forgot the PDF
>>
>>44199370
So would you be willing to GM L5R then?
>>
>>44168211
So which one are you? There are a million lex.marion on skype
>>
>>44206284
That's weird, when I search I don't see many. Someone said the same thing last thread though.

I'm girl with glasses that lives in Brazil.
>>
>>44206257
Never actually played or GM'd L5R.
>>
>>44205414
Which day?
>>
>>44207132
Alright, message sent
>>
>>44207583
I replied a while ago but I guess you went AFK or something
>>
>>44205133
Sent you a message on Skype. Sorry for the delayed response, I just woke up and such.
>>
>>44198275

What's the setting like? I'm a big fan of apocalypse world.
>>
>>44168202
ok look just accept you're scared of failure and don't ever gm
>>
>>44168202
pussy
>>
>>44215826
ass
>>
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
GURPS 4e (With a cyberpunk setting, few superscience things thrown in (Psitech, Monowire, and of course Nerve guns))

I am in Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
The current times I have open are:
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays after 5 PM PST (1 AM GMT) to around 10 PM (6 AM GMT)
Saturdays from 8 AM to 1 AM PST (4 PM to 9 AM GMT)
Sundays from 8 AM to 5 PM PST (4 PM to 1 AM GMT)

Skype, possibly Roll20.

>Voice or Text
All through text (Though I suppose I'm not opposed to there being a voice-call going on while the game is happening, for OOCthings)

>Contact Info
Hardfire on skype. Look for the one from Canada, with the surprised looking woman as a profile picture.

>Additional Notes
It's set in an alternate history sort of homebrew setting (Very 80s style cyberpunk, so expect something like Hardwired or When Gravity Fails over Altered Carbon or Deus Ex). Timeline splits at 11:59 PM, December 31st, 1989. A limited WW3 happened, cyberware got real popular, psionics started being manufactured, shit got real crazy real fast. The game, starting out, will be taking place in the Nuevo-Angeles Metroplex. Essentially what happened to LA after it got hit by a nuke plus a few orbital weapons. I have tonnes of stuff written on the setting, so if there's anything you need to know, by all means, ask.
>>
>>44215846
dont get me wrong, but if you are the guy hesistant to GM, you were born after 1993 is my prediction
>>
>>44216225
Wait what, i thought we were just naming human body parts! Like, esophagus and stuff...
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x905
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Legend of the Five Rings 4e
Saturday at 7 PM EST
Group chat on skype for OOC, roll20 for IC
>Voice or Text
Text
>Contact Info
Siegemonkeys on skype.
>Additional Notes

-Campaign Notes-
Your character is currently under consideration for appointment as an Emerald Magistrate. How you came under consideration is entirely up to you, perhaps a close friend of your in the Emerald Magistrates referred you to the Emerald Champion, or perhaps you did something to impress the Emerald Champion himself. Whatever the case, Hida Masaru, the current Emerald Champion, wants to meet you and the others he is currently considering in-person, so he can determine if you are truly worthy of the position.

The Emerald Champion will be attending the birthday celebration of Akodo Yoshimitsu, a respected Daimyo of the Lion Clan and a friend of the Emerald Champion. You and the others will be attending the party as part of the Emerald Champion's entourage. There, the Emerald Champion will speak with you in person and decide whether or not to add your names to the list of recommendations he will be giving the Emperor.

Seems easy enough, all you need to do is impress him and you're in. However, not all is well within the daimyo' court. The guards keep their katanas at the ready, and the name "Satsujin" is whispered in hushed tones by gossiping courtiers...

(Cont.)
>>
>>44216487
-About the GM-
The only experience I've had with L5R is a game of 3rd edition I was in for a while. I've never GMed an L5R campaign or played 4th edition, but since GMs for L5R are so incredibly rare I figured I'd try my hand at it in the hopes that once people have had a chance to play, they'll try their hand at GMing sometime as well.

A few things to note: I'm not incredibly familiar with the setting's history and lore, though I do know most of the basics. That said, don't expect everything to match the canon 100%. Speaking of which, the Spider clan will not be a thing in this campaign, partly because everyone seems to rabidly hate them and partly because I just have no idea what to do with them.

Game will be focused on roleplaying. Combat will happen, though it won't necessarily happen every session. Both new and experienced players are welcome. If you're new and have questions about the game or the setting, either me or an experienced player can help you. First session will be on January 2nd, after the holidays.

If you're interested or have questions, go ahead and shoot me a message on skype.
>>
>GM/Player
GM/player. I am new to GMing and have only done a few sessions. Would be interested in doing more to improve, but remember than I am not experienced.
>System Preferred
5e, but really anything that isn't 3.5 or pathfinder
6-12PM sunday thru thursday
Any
>Voice or Text
Either, voice pref
>Contact Info
[email protected]
skype is robustescapist
>Additional Notes
I live in Seattle area, if you do as well let me know and maybe we can play face to face sometime!

I will be visiting home for christmas until the 1st and am unable to play before then
>>
>>44216225
That was not me, but, yes, i was indeed born after 1993 and yes i am indeed a pussy for not wanting to gm.
>>
>>44216696
samfag here
forgot timezone its pacific time, seattle area
Willing to DM, and will consider requests for systems if you have something in mind. If I DM, looking for players actually in interested in roleplay and not just number crunching and fights.
>>
Any of you done a mixed game? A few members of the group playing in person with the rest of the group tied in via webcam or something?
>>
>>44215628

The setting is detailed in the post after the one you replied to. It's not AW, I just like their 2d6 mechanic.

The game hasn't gotten much attention so I may just flip the idea over to D&D 5e or GURPS and try again in a couple days. I have a lot of experience with D&D, and I don't think many people will honestly go for a homebrew game.
>>
>>44216696
So are you actually a seattlite, or are you one of those Redmond guys that says Seattle area because nobody knows shit about Redmond?
>>
>>44219682
switch it to GURPS and id be in.
>>
>>44216487
>>44216516
Game's full, thanks for all the interest.
>>
>GM
>OVA
>Running solo games with a chance of gatherings, so times are adjustable
>Any
>Either
>Skype: jossepassant

Familiarity with A Certain Magical Index (+ sidestories) and/or Eternal Darkness is most welcome. Even better if you know both!
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Degenesis, A Song of Ice and Fire RP, Burning Wheel, Shadowrun 4th/5th
5pm onwards PST
Skype/Roll20
>Voice or Text
Either is fine, Voice is preferable, but no play by post
>Contact Info
Nktalloth on Steam
>Additional Notes
I'm so tired of running things that fall apart because of no-shows. You have no idea. I enjoy the roleplaying and tend to make characters with strong personal motivations when I'm comfortable with the lore of the world/direction of the campaign.
>>
>>44221841
I'm retarded and forgot to note I'm not available Mondays.
>>
>>44221584
>is most welcome
Whoops, meant to say recommended but not required.

If I were to boil down my setting to a generic form:
-modern day with supernatural backdrop
-tech 30 years ahead at most
-magic and fantasy from various fictions
-when science and magic collide, things go completely bonkers
>>
>>44217553

Our group tried it once. It doesn't work very well in our experience. They can't quite react as quickly as the players that are there.
>>
Bump a bump.
>>
up
>>
>>44168211
Just wanted to say thanks for all the skype adds i've gotten, but I've had to turn down a couple of DMs because there are so many to choose from. Pick one of the other strapping young men and good luck.
>>
>>44169143
still looking for people.
>>
>>44230485
Try giving some more info than just what system you're running.
>>
>>44230500
Pretty much planning on making a bit of a silly generic fantasy game that is mostly playing incredibly common tropes 100% straight. Mostly planning on it being a bit more of a laid back game rather than "in depth roleplaying describe how often you breathe" and joking around and shit.

tl;dr

dumb bullshit
level
>>
>tfw a potential player is ultra polite and patient with you
Didn't expect that from 4chan. Didn't expect to be called Sir either.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I will learn anything
PST, usually Wednesday nights and Sundays
Doesn't matter
>Voice or Text
Doesn't matter
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
Haven't played any TRPGs before
>>
>>44215950
Game is full as of now. Thanks for all the responses and stuff.
>>
>>44198275
yea I cant find your name at all, can I email you or something?
>>
>>44232831
most likely underage, but he's probably a nice guy
>>
File: So much cringe in one picture.jpg (121 KB, 661x805) Image search: [Google]
So much cringe in one picture.jpg
121 KB, 661x805
>>44232831
I was rooting for you up until that last sentence. Then I realized you were playing with pic related.
>>
>>44241453
Thank god he didn't mention the vvardenfell map
>>
File: 1425481651647.jpg (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425481651647.jpg
162 KB, 500x500
>>44242041
Oh god he did
>>
>GM/Player
GM/Player

>System Preferred
I. Old WoD (Preference for Vamps : The Masq and Werewolf: The Apocalypse)
II. Call of Cthulu
III. Exalted [3rd Edition]

Flexible.

Skype, need to get involved in Roll20

>Voice or Text
Both, voice preferred.

>Contact Info
Give me yours.

>Additional Notes
Be prepared for a serious game, although I do not mind the occasional goofing.
>>
>>44242435
But anon, how do we give you our contact info if we don't know yours? You want us to just reply to the thread with it? Be more reasonable, friend..
>>
>>44242435
Ayyyy. I have an Exalted 3e game I'm running starting 9 days, still looking for a couple players. Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>44241453
The worst part about this is it is clear he could be a good-looking guy if he wasn't a spazlord.
>>
I'm looking for a Talislanta game, if any are out there. Online.
>>
File: mysterybox.png (522 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
mysterybox.png
522 KB, 768x576
You can either find a gaming group that won't disappear after a session of two
Or have whatever's inside the mystery box

Bump
>>
>>44245786
I'LL TAKE THE MYSTERY BOX
>>
>use gamefinder to find group
>make characters
>play first session, everyone has fun
>set date for next session
>GM tells us day before he can't make it
>set new date
>GM vanishes without a trace
i am DONE
>>
>>44246048
Give it another shot, anon
>>
File: 1382618761537.png (1 MB, 1019x881) Image search: [Google]
1382618761537.png
1 MB, 1019x881
>>44246048
Become the DM anon, it is the only way.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Rifts
Most evenings PST
roll20
>Voice or Text
voice
>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/32984/rifts-chaos-earth-resurrection
>Additional Notes
Running the new Rifts Chaos Earth book. It's fuckin' awesome. Pic related. New players welcome, retards not welcome.
>>
Any of you gents playing AdEva?
>>
File: 1382860432322.jpg (174 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1382860432322.jpg
174 KB, 854x859
>>44246048

Welcome to playing with /tg/, where someone always flakes and the GM quickly gets tired of working or bored.
Playing with people here is shit.
>>
Is there a gamefinding IRC
>>
>scrublord player
>I wanna try Shadowrun
>EST, college student, haven't gotten my new schedule yet but weekends are good and late nights are probably fine
>doesn't matter, have them all
>voice, not necessarily opposed to text though
>[email protected]
>>
>>44249843
try #LFG on Rizon IRC
>>
>>44249011
I am DMing a OW game with people from here, its creeping up on its first year in january. Its more then possible Anon - if you expect it to be shit, it will be shit.
>>
>>44243404
E-mailed.
>>
>>44164599
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 2e
>Times Available
European timezones, Saturday evening
>Method of Play
Skype and Roll20
>Voice or Text
Voice
>Contact Info
nemgeza on Skype
>Additional Notes
Alright /tg/, I need additional players. Players for a DH 2e adventure of the spookier kind.
Basic plot will rebvolve around tracking down a secret instititute (backed by radical elements within the Inquisition, none the less) dedicated to studying baleful lore and an ancient prophecy, hidden somewhere under the facade of a Shrine world- and all the hilarity that ancient, baleful prophecies mean.

Who'd be up for such a game?
>>
>>44198275

Hi /tg/. I've changed my game to d&d 5e so I figure I'll repost the details here.

>>GM/Player
GM

>>System Preferred
D&D 5e. Mostly vanilla and DMG rules, but I tweaked skills a bit because 5e skills are a disaster.

Weekly Monday evenings (north american time zones). I'm flexible though.

Roll20.

>>Voice or Text
Text.

>>Contact Info
Send a message to TizakGG on Roll20 if you want to join, you need to have an account on Roll20 to use the player directory.

Or, email me at tizakgg at gmail if you want more detail and such without signing up.

Or ask here.
>>
Has anyone run a successful campaign through game finder here?

I've been running a game for over a year now but every single person I recruited on here last year quit or flaked. But they all invited their friends and their friends are the ones that have stuck with it...

Are fa/tg/uys just the worst when it comes to reliability or what?
>>
>>44251756

I think people are just naturally flaky in general.

The only reason most people show up to their jobs is because they have real consequences to face for doing so.
>>
Hi everyone.
I'm contemplating an idea for a game about Witchers in A. Sapkowski's setting which I'm sure y'all know from the games at least, but thinking to maybe run it without a system - pure narrative, GM determines action outcome. Maybe based on your general chances to suceed in a situation plus how believable and thorough you roleplayed it. Promise not to railroad. Honestly.
Anyone interested? Don't be leaving contact info now, I'm just scouting for how people are optimistic for a systemless narrative-driven game like this.
>>
>>44252285

Just my own opinion, but I think if you remove dice (or some other resource) entirely, it's not really a game anymore. The appeal of the dice is that they are neutral. Once the odds are down and the PC commits to the action, not even the GM can predict how it's going to go, aside from sneaky cheating GMs. This gives players some sense of agency over their own fates, rather than letting one person arbitrate everything.

Something you might want to consider is providing an alternative resource to players that gives them this power in a different fashion. Like a number of tokens that allow them to force a result and override you, or modify the scene somehow, perhaps a sort of determination or karma pool that replenishes gradually and they need to balance.
>>
>>44253287
OK, any simple and crunch-light systems that would be fit for medieval-themed dark-ish fantasy?
>>
File: 1449830905127.jpg (18 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1449830905127.jpg
18 KB, 400x299
>>44242435
g1ebguy on Skype.
>>
>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred

I dont care, Ive played a fairly well done homebrew with a friend of a friend for around 6 months so I understand how to play table tops but I dont know any specific mainstream games

fridays 4pm pst onward for the rest of the night. all day sat and sunday.

I dont care anything works.

>Voice or Text
Voice

>Contact Info
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041938330/

12345ere6789@gmail
>>
>>44246578
This.
>>
>>44215950
Do not play with this guy, he is a cuck.
>>
Alright, let's see if I can find anything. Seems like there's no games running in Australian time.
>Player
>D&D 5e
>Any evening, GMT+10 (Brisbane)
>Any method, have used IRC and Roll20
>Can do voice and text
>Skype: galaxy.rise, or email ennmac at hotmail dot com
>Would prefer joining a game that's still at a relatively low level, as I haven't been a player before, only a DM.
>>
>>44254211
WFRP 2nd edition is pretty gritty system wise, it has a moderate crunch, also very deadly combat, lots of classes and customization. Uses d10s.

Shadow of the Demon Lord is a simple system if you like D20, they even got changeling and dwarves as races so it's a good mesh with the Witcher universe from the start without much customization, but no elves (yet) though. System wise, it's simpler than D20 games like Pathfinder, and has low amounts of HP compared to other D20 games, meaning you're very likely to die even at max level, which is 10. Lots of classes and customization as well.
>>
>>44255440

Seconded for WFRP. It does a good job of frontloading all the complexity too, so the biggest things really are just to make sure you have crit damage and hit location tables easily available in combat, and give players cheat sheets for combat actions so that they get familiar with their options.
>>
>>44255341
You'd imagine at this point GF threads would have a pastebin reviewing GMs/Players based upon their contact info. It wouldn't be biased or misleading in the slightest.
>>
>>44256585
agreed, wish some nerds would get in on that
>>
>>44256585
>>44256794
That'd result in autistic namefag circlejerking and personal bias if someone in particular does it. And baseless / false accusations everywhere if it's purely anonymous for anyone to edit.

Stop shilling for your idea that got refuted two threads ago.
>>
>>44247530
Whos the gm of this game?
>>
>>44257560
>implying i dont fucking love the namefags

get fucking lost senpai
>>
>>44251756
Well, they did introduce you to people who play your year-long game, right? I'd not complain if I were you.
>>
>>44251756
Its honestly just depends on what sort of people you get and if the DM is any good - in a year long OW campaign that started here, ending now in January. You´ll get flake regardless of what you do - its about powering through it and planning it properly.
>>
>>44259398
If you have to ask you probably already know
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Basically anything will do but i prefer 40K or high fantasy

NEET so anytime will do but i live in +2 gmt

I have only tried roll20 with skype, suggestions are welcome

>Voice or Text
Text+voice is preferred but rolling,action and RP should take place in text.
Once again suggestions are welcome

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
I have only played few sessions in D6 space (insert mocking here) before pushed
out by group growing from cozy but managable 4+DM to clusterfuck of 7+DM with topping of pure
unfiltered edgy autism. few days of prep time to study rules is adviced.
>>
>>44263153
>Text+voice is preferred but rolling,action and RP should take place in text.

So all the slow of text with all the autism of voice chat? Why don't you guys play over xbox live then you fucking retard?
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pretty much anything except GURPS, i'm very bad at it.

Pretty much anytime.

Skype, IRC, Roll20, any.

>Voice or Text
Prefer text, but can do voice as well.

>Contact Info
>>
>>44242435
chaplaindread on skype, please contact, i fucking love Exalted.
>>
File: tumblr_mk0l2nrhcY1r7e23eo1_1280.jpg (378 KB, 1200x1041) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk0l2nrhcY1r7e23eo1_1280.jpg
378 KB, 1200x1041
>>44263338
Oh, wait, also i am going to GM either Degenesis or Eclipse Phase soon so a player or two would be cool.
>>
>>44263301
English is not my native language so text is easier as it is slower paced and does not require me to form
full sentence AND act at the same time.
But now that i think about it i am open to the idea of trying that.
pls let me play.
>>
>>44256585

This used to happen. The problem is that it generally got way too crowded, and you'd still see the same kind of low-quality THREE PLAYERS LOOKING FOR SLAVE GM chaff that plagues these threads, and only three or four GMs looking for players at any given time.

The problem is that there's about a 50:1 GM/Player ratio.
>>
>>44263153
>>44263409

>NEET
>Doesn't speak English
>>
>>44251698

I have a couple interested players in this game, could use a few more still.

So far we have a barbarian and a bard. Subject to change though, nothing is set until we actually start.
>>
>>44263807
I've never played 5e before. How steep is learning curve if I've only played 3.5 and PF?
>>
>>44263923

Not very. 5e is very much a streamlined 3.5e with severely reduced power creep.

The main differences are proficiency, reduced/broader feats, the advantage/disadvantage system, and caster changes.
>>
>>44263530
Not native language =/= Doesn't speak English

There is a difference, I still occasionally struggle to remember what thing:X is in english but can hold up a sensible conversation
>>
>>44207395
I hope you're still there. The next game is on the 22nd December, 7pm GMT+1
>>
>>44243345
That's the idea, friend.
>>44243404
I'll pass.
>>44254266
Added.>>44263366 same
>>
>>44263807
I'm definitely interested, but I have zero tabletop experience. You okay with having a total noob?
I do have all the books for 5e and have watched enough Critical Role to have a reasonable idea what I'm doing, if that helps.
>>
>>44263091
MCD? the flake lord?
>>
>>44264697

That's fine.

I'm not familiar with Critical Role and what sort of style their game has, but I'm more of a old school 'survive or die by your own wits' sort of GM. Being new, you're more likely to die. But overcoming that challenge is the fun of it, right?

Shoot me a message on roll20 for details if that's to your taste.
>>
>>44263807
5e game? Sign me up!

>System Preferred
5e
Anytime later in the day EST
Any works
>Voice or Text
Either
>Contact Info
I'll give mine over a medium that is not 4chan
>Additional Notes
I've only played one or two 5e games, but I've been gm'ing them for a while so I'm experienced in the system.
>>
>>44264898
I can deal with dying. So long as the rest of the group can deal with me dying.
Will roll20 you after I finish eating.
>>
>>44251698
sent you a message on Roll20
>>
File: 1450222229408.png (89 KB, 387x260) Image search: [Google]
1450222229408.png
89 KB, 387x260
Page ten bump
>>
>>44263397
Added for degenesis
>>
>>44164599
Bump
>>
So a few people have sent me contact requests on skype, and I've started a conversation to discuss times and dates to discuss the prospects of getting a game together.

And this one person asked if I was into milfs or teens, and offered to show me photos of herself.
I don't use Skype that often. Is that sort of thing common?
>>
>>44267729
Most likely a bot.
>>
File: killy-blame-15959.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
killy-blame-15959.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>44164599
>>GM/Player
GM
>>System Preferred
Dark Heresy
EST
Skype/Roll20
>>Voice or Text
Voice
>>Contact Info
dien.zora on skype

>>Additional Notes
Inquisitor Benedict "Viktor" von Jaeger XXIII has been dispatched to Pontem Iudiciis after word from a Rogue Trader that the tech priests ruling over this forge world were succumbing to chaos. If the reports are true, you'll have to fight your way to the citadel and eradicate the heresy before exterminatus has to be called upon it.

If you're interested, send me your time available (we're looking at saturday afternoons), and what previous experience you have.
>>
File: Sanakan.png (653 KB, 699x1049) Image search: [Google]
Sanakan.png
653 KB, 699x1049
>>44268567
>GBE in 40k debate

Is it inane arguing time? Powerlevels?
>>
>>44268567
>Voice
i cry erry teim
>>
>>44268605
BUTT SCREWS
U
T
T

S
C
R
E
W
S
>>
>>44268641
Voice is faster, more gets accomplished.
>>
>>44268703
i'm aware you're right, i'm just too much of an autistic sperg to interact with people effectively like that
>>
>GM
>My homebrew system, as was used in the Extreme Parenting quest threads (which are archived on suptg under the tag "Extreme Parenting Quest")- I can post the pastebin for the battle system, but right now 4chan thinks this post is spam
>My schedule's really open right now for a few weeks, but longer-term I'm EST and probably mostly available evenings and weekends
>Whatever works as far as communication method goes. I'll be drawing art for the session, but I can link it or whatever if we use IRC. I do have Skype and a roll20 account.
>Text, probably, but if everyone really wants to talk I can do that too.
>My Gmail is salivary.amylase.Na.Cl and my Twitter is extremeparentin. My Skype is salt.lick, but I don't check that as often.
>I can do PvP, co-op, single player- whatever seems good, I just want to revisit the system. It's a 'mon game where your kid is the mon. Or I guess an RPG? You can equip them in silly outfits that give them stat boosts. I dunno, I think it's fun, and people seemed to like it when I did the first thread. I'd be doing exactly as much plot, and exactly the kind of plot, that you'd be interested in doing. You can play one of the four original characters if you like, or you can make your own. Listen, what I'm saying here is please let me draw you art of kids playing make-believe and fighting other kids for money, I reread the old threads and got all nostalgic for the setting
>>
>>44269239
here's the pastebin, crossing my fingers this works: http://pastebin.com/nRWEMuy5
>>
>>44269239
er, what's extreme parenting about exactly?
>>
>>44269387
It's about a world in which parents have their kids fight each other Pokemon style- both physical fracas and make-believe fighting- for money, glory, Healthy Wholesome Exercise, and to resolve conflicts. also Imagination is Magic. Idk if I can explain it really, it evolved with the thread, I barely had chickenscratch for design notes when I started out.
>>
>>44269239
>please let me draw you art of kids playing make-believe and fighting other kids for money
sorry for posting so much, but this is really unfortunately phrased- the kids are fighting each other for money, I'm not expecting you to pay me for drawing and running the story
>>
Surprisingly Lonely DM Bump
>>
>>44272722
Which one is you?
>>
>>44273139
see >>44268567

Actually not a big deal, my player posted on leddit and found a pair of what seems to be cool guys and I"m going through the process of pinging players I've played with before to round out the group.

I didn't want this thread to die.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>44255341
What do you mean he's a cuck?
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Want to try out Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. Also interested in Only War, Dungeons: the Dragoning. Have experience with Pathfinder and Shadowrun 4e.

Friday post-4 PM EST

Prefer Maptool but open to Skype, IRC, and Roll20 (grudgingly)

>Voice or Text
Text

>Contact Info
>>
>>44276383
Don't let this dude play with you, he's an eternal flake. GMs, you're all warned.
>>
>>44277746
You sure you're not thinking of Robustic?
>>
>>44255341
You know it, Richey.

>>44276122
It's just one of my friends being a nerd. He lives in a perpetual cycle of shitposting and snawtism.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.