[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>player wants to learn how to steal >get him to sign up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 240x240
>player wants to learn how to steal
>get him to sign up with the thief's school
>has to fill out paperwork
>buy uniform
>first lesson how to find a good mark
>books, supplies and admittance fees
>next morning
>schools gone
>all his gold is gone
>>
Jokes on him, the second lesson's on how not to be a rube.
>>
>>44150739
>the thieves have high profile jobs in the city, nobody believes or cares the pic was robbed.
>>
>bump
>>
>>44150739
It's funny because this actually happens IRL
>>
>>44150739
First lesson could be named "How to swindle a person"
>>
>>44150739
If this happened to me I would be both unsurprised and furious.
>>
This reminds me of the time we sold a player into sexual slavery.
>>
File: 9477234930_88614d3573.jpg (171 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
9477234930_88614d3573.jpg
171 KB, 500x288
>>44153178
>>
>>44153222
>a player
You're right. That IS funny.
Now get back to >>>/d/
>>
>>44150739
>>44153222
Neither of these say PC at any point
>>
>>44152424
that's not thieves school, that's like every other private school out there
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 600x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 600x996
>>
>>44154318

Maybe... Maybe they're ALL secretly thief schools, and they're teaching us how to be thieves? I mean, they leave us with no money, so they force us to turn to crime to make a living.

It's insidious, ingenious... The thieve's guild lives.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.