[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End of the World - Alien Invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 182x277
Anyone got a scan of this yet?
Also does anyone want or need the previous two books?
>>
>>44130975
Need, yes please.
>>
>>44133113
Zombie Apocalypse
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6r6KFirefQVcV9DOWYxTlQzbTg
Wrath of the Gods
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6r6KFirefQVT1JtUVl5SklQa1U
>>
>>44133639
Bump for life.
>>
nice guys, keep it living
>>
>>44130975
has anyone actually played a game from these rpg's?
>>
>>44139895
I've heard that the character generation is awful and there's no alternate point-buy method.

If somebody could mod that, I would probably read my copies.
>>
>>44133639
You linked the same book twice.
>>
>>44141374
Are you sure you didn't just paste the same link twice. I got two different books when I checked 'em.
>>
>>44141523
I'm looking at them in the post and the links are identical.
>>
>>44141523
>>44141598
Okay, further investigation makes think think something is fucked up with my 4chanX settings, on my phone the links are different and I can get the second book, but on my computer the first link is duplicated where the second should be.
>>
someone explain this
>>
Has anyone played a game using this system? It has really piqued my interest and I think I might pick it up. I'm new to RPGs too, so if that affects a recommendation factor that in.
>>
>>44142927
I haven't played it myself, but I've listened to a bunch of podcasted sessions, and it seems pretty cool. Maybe give one a listen and see if it sounds like a system you would enjoy?

http://www.fandible.com/the-end-of-the-world/
>>
>>44143590
>Fandible
Ehhhhhh/.. I have mixed (mostly negative) feelings about that group.
>>
>>44143725
Yeah? I like most of their stuff, though I find Angela can get a little agenda-y sometimes. What do you dislike?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.