[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /tg/, first time poster here. I like lurking a lot around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Time Travel.jpg (2 MB, 1399x3580) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel.jpg
2 MB, 1399x3580
Hi /tg/, first time poster here.
I like lurking a lot around here and there's one thing that bothers me.
I'm a big completionist. When I play a game I like finding all the collectibles, endings and secrets like a lot of you.
When I used to discover new websites, like the SCP Foundation for instance or something with a lot of content, I like to read every single article or look at every single one video of a youtube channel etc...

The reason I'm here is for the CYOAs. I'm a huge fan of these. But since the day I discovered them, I tried to find a place where there would be an exhaustive list of CYOAs, like possibly ALL of them.

I know there's the /tg/booru, I know the "search the archive with cyoa" but they are not entirely complete.
There is no website completely dedicated to CYOAs that contain every single one of them is it?

Or do one of you guys possess a complete file of CYOAs that you could dl or something?

Thank you in advance /tg/.
>>
File: 1436399925690.png (2 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436399925690.png
2 MB, 1200x1200
i dont think theres any place that has every single cyoa out there especially since theyre being constantly made and updated. i know theres a link to a large amount of CYOA but i dont have it.
>>
>>44125606
Oh ok that's what I feared.
Thank you though.
>>
anyone got any /pol/ related cyoas?
>>
>>44125687
I remember the "choose your dictator waifu" one but I don't have it sorry.
>>
File: Dictator.jpg (437 KB, 1000x2321) Image search: [Google]
Dictator.jpg
437 KB, 1000x2321
Oh nevermind, just found it.
>>
File: Jewish CYOA 2.jpg (6 MB, 3375x5268) Image search: [Google]
Jewish CYOA 2.jpg
6 MB, 3375x5268
>>44125687
>>
>>44125505
Here's some stuff that's usually posted in the OP of a CYOA General (which this thread now is due to the last one going into the archives):

Last thread: >>44109341
FAQ: http://pastebin.com/MhAQAJiw

Here's a dropbox with a LOT of CYOAs:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAA40vUS2BzstD9eHyyBLTr8a?dl=0

And now, continuing from last thread...
>>44126120
>Light stock
>Despite the lighter weight, there is no
There is no what?
>>
>>44126206
This thread aint the general. There's neither CYOA nor general in the subject. So fuck this thread let it fall off and make one people can actually find.
>>
>>44126424
If the current thread isn't up to your standards, then make one yourself.
>>
>>44126448
You are both incredibly stubborn and undeniably stupid. Good work anon.
>>
>>44126459
>undeniably stupid
How, exactly?
>>
>>44126482
You think it's a good idea to use a thread that can only be found by scanning every picture in the catalog and reading the small print as the general.
>>
>>44126490
False. I found it via filters. As for this thread being CYOA General, that's just how it seems to be right now (at least until a properly made one appears).
>>
>>44126594
>>44126594
>>44126594
Here you go, you lazy fucks.
>>
>>44125505
>>44125630
CYOAs are not a monolithic entity. Not even the Jumpchain subset of CYOAs is completely monolithic, though the drive linked in the relevantly immortal thread is probably the closest thing you'll get to "all the CYOAs". (My understanding is that the only /jc/ stuff missing from that are the CYOAs that violate /tg/'s rules; /d/ and /mlp/ type stuff, basically.)

In contrast, the CYOA general doesn't even pretend to be a community. It's just the standard mostly-anonymous anarchy of posts. There's no central clearinghouse of CYOAs, just assorted incomplete collections of content by assorted anons. There threads have been going on for a long time, and they're not all archived, and new content is constantly being created and dumped out into threads. If you'd like to create and curate your own public archive of CYOAs, feel free, but there's no real authority here, just a neverending fountain of anonymous content.
>>
File: 1448190715035.jpg (707 KB, 1500x691) Image search: [Google]
1448190715035.jpg
707 KB, 1500x691
One anon once posted this. His massive collection. You could try asking in the general if he's willing to upload.
>>
>>44127078
There is a huge collection that has most of that image in it, just not organized like that.

It's in the OP of the other thread linked to here >>44126602

Also these have some more cyoas too.. you have to add dot com due to the filters on 4chan.

Here's Beri's OC (genie cyoa+)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
Here's Liminal Phrenic's blog with most of his cyoa stuff theouterworlds.blogspot
Here's Spadesy's wordpress with most of his cyoa stuff feathersnake.wordpress
>>
>>44127078
>he named me ShitposterAnon
Wow. Way to make someone feel appreciated.
And I made God of Gains, too, you bully.
>>
>>44127306
He was probably that anon who was all angry at you some weeks ago when you were shit posting and thus named it that. /shrug

What can you expect from people who you (and this goes for any shitposter, myself included) offend directly across the internet. That they'll just drop it? Lots of angry people out there and the net is a great way to strike at someone and make them even angrier. That's what shitposting does.
>>
>>44127839
>who was all angry at you
literally who?
I'm not actually mad. I think it's great.
>>
>>44125505
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-cyoa-thread.315809/#post-17974174
Closest I've found.
Doesn't have any 'adult' or even 'questionable' content.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.