[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a Space Marine chapter be like if their primarch was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
What would a Space Marine chapter be like if their primarch was Santa Claus?
>>
>>44113350
>ALWAYS JOLLY
>ALL THE TIME
>>
>>44113350
Salamanders basically but with frosty shit instead of fire?
>>
File: Santa-Logan-Grimnar.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Logan-Grimnar.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
>>44113350
>>
>>44113350
Would he be a Loyalist or Traitor Legion?
>>
>>44116860
If they were loyalists, Santa Claus, primarch of the XXI legion, Jolly Hollys, would be know for dropping massive metal tubes onto planets, sliding through them, fucking shit up with cane shaped chain weapons and bolters that fired layered, pine shaped bolts and then consume any cookies and milk on the planet before moving onto another planet. They can clear an entire system of heresy in 24 hours.

If they were a traitor legion, Santa Claus would become a daemon and start calling himself Krampus and be known for destroying entire planets with giant charcoal pieces. He also prefers to destroy planets with budding chaos corruption because they are naughty.
>>
File: Brother_captain_Claus.jpg (431 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
Brother_captain_Claus.jpg
431 KB, 1280x1912
>>44113350
I'de assume a hybrid if stealth doctrines and explosives (stealthy exploding presents?),
With the occasional cooperation with "elves" (eldar), and their home-world has dangerous, blood-thirsty, reindeer animals the size of a small car that they tend to ride into battle...

Or something like that~
>>
>>44116954
So the two missing primarchs then?
>>
>>44113350

"HO HO HO WE COME BEARING GIFTS...

OF DEATH!!"
>>
>Obsessed with the divide between Nice/Naughty
>Stealthy
>Magical powers

I'd imagine them to be like the Night Lords crossed with the Space Wolves.
>>
>>44119522
GiftBringers it is!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.