[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My players have barricaded themselves in a corridor in a temple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 600x399
My players have barricaded themselves in a corridor in a temple of hextor. They've killed almost all the cannon fodder, but all the priests remain.

I was thinking that the clerics could a) wait them out, creating new defenses in the meantime or b) burn them out after several hours by pouring oil under the door.
>>
>>44106730
They could easily do both depending on how flammable their temple is
>>
how keen are priests on burning down their own temple?
>>
>>44106730
Do the clerics have magic?
Why have the clerics not used magic upon the party?

There are a few things you can do, the easiest of which is cloudkill and similar spells, or bombarding the place with fireballs and AoE spells. Simply drill holes in the walls, poke wands through and let them choke on acid.
>>
>>44106818
>>44106841
Stone temple pilots
>>
>>44106846
The highest level cleric is level 6
>>
>>44106841
>priests of Hextor
>Hextor would probably be totally cool with this

I don't see this being a problem.

Although to be fair, Hextor is probably pissed that no one in his temple is man enough to rush in with a mace and go ham on these niggas. Like seriously.
>>
>>44106967
RIP Weiland

Also, what clerics would burn their own temple? It's literally the home of their belief. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>44106979
Clerics of war.

The wall is thin enough that stone shape could be used to block off both the doors.
>>
Let the clerics buff themselves and each other to bejesus and back, and show your party what for.
>>
>>44107018
>>fight with honor. Give yourself good deaths. We'll let you cast any spell to prepare

I kind of like this idea
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.