[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SFW Magical Realm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 36
File: WTC7Kink.jpg (24 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
WTC7Kink.jpg
24 KB, 500x435
Let's do a writing/thought excercise in world-building and restraint, /tg/

I need you to make a setting that has the culmination of all your major fetishes, except it has to be safe for work. It can be suggestive in some regards, but it cannot contain sexual content in any means.
You'll want to try to water down and hide your fetishes as much as possible, as well as being a decent enough setting that others may want to actually play it, such that other anons will have to guess what your fetishes are.

For instance, I'll start:
>>
>>44092763
It's an early Greecian themed setting taking place in a Cretian/Minoan based civilization, The upper crust of society closely resembles the Boros faction of Ravnica with Divine Powered Minotaur Paladins serving as the Human nobles' enforcers. You have Neanderthal/Gigantopithecus/Vanara/Inbred Humans/Early Hominid Cavemen races serving as the lower class to which they're more treated closer to slaves than citizens, because of how abject the power of the noble class is. To make matters worse, much of the populous beleives the noble's places in society are rightful because of the lower classes lack of intelectual capacity and the divine power and religious propaganda displayed by nobles and their enforcers.
Additionally there's vagely Celtic/Irish themes tossed into the mix, Such as Celtic Knot Labyrinths, and a rouge faction of Huldra and the like that persuade and lure men and women away to use for guerrilla warfare (sometimes literally gorilla warfare) against the nobles and this primative society as a whole. It'll play a lot like Dark Sun in gameplay theme, short of the lack of defiling, being replaced with prevalent Ur-Priestdom and the extreme presence of divine power in the corrupt churches and ravaged wilderness. Like Dark Sun, Psionics are just as common in that even the dull and dim witted primates of the lower class can display wild talents and powers, however it is largely restrained by the Churches as heretical and a manifestation of want and sin, unless ordaned by officials of the church themselves to tasks such as reinforcing the web of propaganda they have spun. Various City-States are headed by supposed Demi-Gods and ruled by differing churches and ideologies that almost always seem to be gearing to war with one another, but that's just a ploy by the various forces that be to try to force industry and productivity.

So /tg/ what do you have?
Can you spot the fetishes?
>>
Can we stop with the "magical realm" shit already? It was funny at first, but now it's just fucking sad.
>>
>>44092770
Sounds like you have a serious inflation kink.

>>44092804
Alternatively, stop replying in threads you dislike, and only reply in threads you enjoy.
>>
>>44092770
Primarily mindcontrol, with a side order of sexy savages.

I like this game, however, I don't have a setting to offer.
>>
File: tumblr_lzuzh8AVGe1rq95myo1_500.jpg (64 KB, 411x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzuzh8AVGe1rq95myo1_500.jpg
64 KB, 411x600
>>44092763
Not sure how I'm supposed to de-sexualize Rape, Beastiality, Breeding, Pregnancy, Transformation, Mother-of-Monters and the like.

I guess I don't have to, since I could just play pathfinder. Especially Mythic Adventures with Inner Sea Gods.

But then again, it might be fun to at least try. I could probably play up the body horror aspect of polymorphisms and mutation as a distraction.
>>
File: 1436474277369s.jpg (5 KB, 95x124) Image search: [Google]
1436474277369s.jpg
5 KB, 95x124
>>44092763

How the fuck do I turn lesbians, lesbian monstergirls, BDSM and vore into a non-magical realm setting. This is an exercise in madness anon.
>>
>>44092763
My biggest fetish is already safe for work.
>>
>>44093874
Shit, you could probably do that with a stat block of a single monster.

Have a race of Slug/Worm or similar single-sex species to be anthropomorhized and be a prevalent race.

Say like Purple Worm or Dhole people. Might even spit out an instestine net like a sea cucumber or whatever the fuck this is in pic related.
http://i.imgur.com/jqQ8PoC.gif
Would make for an excellent Underdark game probably so long as you expand on that woth plenty of other sufficient details to the setting to act as red herrings to distract people.

How's that for a start?
Think you can make something with that?
>>
>>44092954
Pretty close.
There's also cow tails in there, as well as musclegirls from the Huldra and Minotaur.
And don't forget slavery in general.
>>
File: 1439773766749.jpg (167 KB, 658x1002) Image search: [Google]
1439773766749.jpg
167 KB, 658x1002
>>44092763
Alright, so the first aspect of the setting is that illusions and glamours are fairly common place, meaning its easy for most people to create a wide variety of fantastical outfits and clothing, or even put an illusion over a suit of armor so it appears as something else entirely.

The second aspect is the presence of magical spirits who inhabit the world, and are used in the creation of magical items. Some are very weak, for simple enchantments, though they grow stronger over long periods, and improper bindings or the passage of time can result in a spirit taking over whatever item it has possessed more fully. The result is sort of a cursed item, where a sword may swing without its owner wishing it, or a suit of armor may trap them within and go where it pleases.

The final aspect is spirit channelers, who are the mages that bind wild spirits in order to create magical equipment, or channel them directly from the surroundings to create more immediate magical effects. They can draw a fire spirit from a torch and bind it to a sword to create a fire sword, or draw it out and focus it to shoot a fireball.

However, another ability they have is to control existing spirits more directly as long as the proper bindings are in place. This means that a spirit within a cursed item could be manipulated by a channeler, letting them command a sword to swing or armor to move without having to wear it themselves.
>>
File: codex-alera-jim-butcher1.jpg (729 KB, 1838x501) Image search: [Google]
codex-alera-jim-butcher1.jpg
729 KB, 1838x501
>>44094125
If you ask me, it sounds like your fetish is Jim Butcher.
Because you just described furycrafting.

Other than that, let me guess, some kind of BDSM where sentient fetish gear controls it's wearers movements.
>>
>>44094167
>sentient fetish gear controls it's wearers movements.

Yep. Always found it more fun that flat out mind control
>>
>>44094092

Single Sex species tends to be a pretty big tell.
>>
>>44093781
Polymorph and similar stuff shows up pretty often in fantasy, and the mothe rof monsters is a quite common mythological archetype that usually isn't played for sexyness. Rets of the stuff...Probably no.

I have the same issue as well. My thing is belly expansion, in particular pregnancy, which isn't exactly easy to make a major detail in a setting without being obviously magical realm. I did kind of sneak it into some of of the worldbuilding I've done, although only as minor background details that are unlikely to come up, nor are they emphacised (elves in my setting have a long pregnancy, and one of the races in my SF setting are ovoviviparious amphibian whose young go through a tadpole-like stage inside the mother's body, necessiating the mother's womb-equivalent filling with water and her looking heavily pregnant through the entire process).
>>
How do you make rape SFW?
>>
>>44092763
Well, it's just like every other setting except all the females are curvaceous babes who have dicks
>>
>>44095101
Approved.
>>
>>44094850
Subtly imply it rather than outright saying it.

For example, it's a tribal and barbarian setting. Typically, when two tribes go to war, the survivors of the defeated tribe get absorbed into the victor.

Which in practice is going to mean one tribe shows up, kills all the men, and steals all the women.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (88 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
88 KB, 637x358
>>44094459
Eh, not if it's not something you emphasize. As long as you abstract them from people enough it won't entirely be obvious.

Illithids are hermaphroditic, you don't see people weirded out or grossed out by that. Just give them a similarly alternate form of reproduction, like budding.
They can live in clutches, since it'd be harder to identify a polygamous relationship as that. Maybe they cocoon themselves up for the budding process.
>>
>>44094850
An increased prevalence of single mothers with half-orc children.
>>
File: Sheep in field.jpg (85 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Sheep in field.jpg
85 KB, 640x426
Innsmouth, but with sheep.

Close as I can get.
>>
>>44095589
Are you Welsh?
>>
>>44093781
Transformation is easy, man. It helps that you can get legitimately good plotlines and conflicts from it.

Bizarrely, I think I have more of a post-transformation adjusting-to-new-body fetish than a regular transformation fetish.
>>
>>44095559

But then it's no longer even really the fetish trying to be obscured. Sounds like cheating.
>>
>>44093874
>BDSM
BDSM is a fetish in the classical sense of the word: it's the sexualization of a non-sexual thing. It'd be pretty easy to revert things like bondage, torture, and slavery into a non-sexual form. The hard part would be doing that while still keeping it within the range that isn't too extreme for your fetish in the first place.
>>
>>44094069
What is it?
>>
File: Massive Dark Tower.jpg (860 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Massive Dark Tower.jpg
860 KB, 1920x1080
>>44092763

ALL of them?

I guess I'll try.

>World of Dark Towers
Across the world gigantic mega dungeons have risen from the earth in the form of huge towers. These are marble palaces of the Wizard Kings. Most of them live in solitude with each other, but often war over small spots of resources and fertile lands between them. The end of these wars often ends in part of the fertile land literally being warped into or around the Wizard's tower, his land becoming more fulfilled and ripe each time.

The Wizard kings are all universally male. They are the top of their social structure; the Wizard king acts as a leader and is often worshipped by the people beneath him. These underlings live in his land and towers, and are often changed to better suite his purposes. Obviously he picks the best among them to act as his servants within his arcane tower, and any he finds distasteful may be changed or excommunicated, banished to the wasteland.

The only connection between these towers are a mystical underworld filled with dangerous monsters and traps. The overworld is wasteland with exception only the land the Wizard's war over and have warped to their location. It seemed like there was once many races and nations in the world, but now all of them bow to a Sorcerer King.

Can you spot mine?
>>
>>44096202
Penis worship is definitely one
>>
File: Giraffopede.jpg (30 KB, 235x285) Image search: [Google]
Giraffopede.jpg
30 KB, 235x285
>>44096202
Penis Absorption? Female to Cock Transformation?

Whatever it is, it's EXTREMELY fucking metaphorically implied.
You fetish isn't allegory is it?
>>
how the fuck do i turn small-to-medium scale expansion, stuffing, and general stomach worship into a- well shit its already safe for work but I wanna be sneaky about it.
>>
>>44096349

>Implying I know how to fix that
>>
you're in hell. the part you're in is an enormous dysfunctional metropolitan area, the damned live in squalor doing unpleasant drudgery, the lesser devils are their exploitative overseers and managers and pimps, etc. the higher demons are a caste of decadent libertines eager to abuse and torment anyone beneath them. think commorragh but in the style of 70's new york. pretty easy to make a setting for humiliation, bondage, degradation, and general hedonistic excess
>>
>>44096202
Cock worship, you're also probably gay. Master/slave, mind control, possibly inflation.
>>
>>44096349
Snake pixies, They Unhinge their jaw to eat the fruit off of tree whole.
Would make a great minor monster or even race for a feywild themed game or something involving fae in general.
Nothing like weird strechy faces to make things get german folklore real fast.
>>
I already made a setting filled with my fetishes. Humans used to be 10 feet tall before mixing with other races, and some still get as tall as 8 feet. There's a country where all the women are made to wear armour from the age of ten until they marry or turn 22. There's a country ruled by elf witches who do the whole nude dancing and weird rituals thing. There's a country governed in part by a 6 foot tall female war veteran in her 50s.
>>
>>44096502
>>44092817

Nah, Inflation would probably be something involving floating cities with sentient dirigibles and zeppelins.
>>
>>44096689
>knees weak
>palms sweaty
>>
Typical noblebright soft science-fiction space adventure kind of setting. Humans are the most widespread people but a variety of other sapient alien species inhabit the galaxy. Interspecies relations are generally pretty good (with exceptions for the sake of drama and antagonists, obviously) and it isn't uncommon to see cosmopolitan habitats inhabited by several sapient species mingling freely. Advanced biomodifications of the human body are possible with spacefuture medical technology and are considered anything from a useful tool to a rising fad to a cultural expectation depending on the community.
>>
How does one make incest subtle? It would be easy to say nobles do it to preserve the bloodline or whatever, but that wouldn't work for commoners. All their incest would have to be for pleasure rather than procreation, since such an extreme level of inbreeding would lead to the collapse of society.
>>
>>44096249
>>44096305
>>44096502

...My magical realm is being a badass Wizard that has a harem of sex slaves and can transform them as he likes.

I mean, I thought that was obvious?
>>
>>44097221
Have Druid Blessings/Cantrips that circumvent imbreeding illnesses and have the setting so that there's a massive depopulation crisis, with people scattered into small clans and tribes. When it comes to finding someone to have kids, you'll take what you can get. Perhaps a massive magical plauge of sorts occurred and very few people were immune. Give everyone innate 3 to 5 Magic Resistance to reflect this. Society still manages to get by though with the massively convenient magi-industrial tools that's left from civilization before the plauge. Think modern farming John Deer equiptment, but more magical Golem looking and powered off of an infinite fuel source that probably caused the plauge to begin with. Perhaps the players are couriers, traders, and frontiersmen of a sort to help out with reconnecting the scraps of humanity.
>>
>>44097152
Xenophillia, Minor Transformation, Body Mod, and Medical fetishes?
>>
File: 1393625457.meandraco_character.jpg (193 KB, 644x900) Image search: [Google]
1393625457.meandraco_character.jpg
193 KB, 644x900
>>44097441
Mainly the xenophilia, the rest just allows for human-based strangeness alongside the outright alien.
>>
>>44094092
WHAAAT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
>>44097707
Some kind of deep sea leech.
It works like a sea cucumber where it vomits out it's intestines that expand into a weblike net, then absorbs nutrients from whatever it lands on.
>>
A Victorian Gothic horror setting where horrifying demons and creatures of the night walk among humanity. Girls are seen as the most fragile and vulnerable, and so are cloistered away in all-girls sanctuaries from a young age; however, the influence of the church is waning, and more and more places of power are falling to the darkness...
>>
>>44097753
Corruption is a shitty fetish
>>
>>44096126
Women in suits.

I mean, it's literally safe for work.
>>
>>44092817
How about you stop spamming unfunny shit all the time? Listen to your peers a little, instead of acting like a dunce and thinking you're all the smarter and braver for it.

When people tell you something isn't funny, that's a good sign that you're overrating your own sense of humor.

Especially if your idea of a joke is "Spam dumb fetish shit."
>>
>>44097924
You're a shitty fetish
>>
>>44098059
Anon he was right about my post though.
>>
>>44098059
>Listen to your peers a little
>Part of the only One/Two out of Twelve people conplaining about the thread.

I mean, the entire point of the thread is to see how much people could tone down their magical realms, but alright.
If you don't like the topic there's plenty of other threads to entertain yourself with. /tg/ is mostly filler anyways since every actual RPG worth talking about already has it's own persistent generals.
Go participate in a quest or something
>>
>>44098264
I think it's shit too, I've just been mocking it elsewhere
>>
>>44098264
>Go participate in a quest or something
This thread is worse than quests and less board relevant
>>
File: XCOM_EW_GENEMODSEAL.jpg (120 KB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
XCOM_EW_GENEMODSEAL.jpg
120 KB, 792x1224
>>44097152
>Alien Gene Modding
My Nigga
>>
>>44097152
>racemixing is the future and everyone is happy except for the dumb, mean backwards racist antagonists!
That sounds way too preachy and rather bland for a setting
>>
>>44098741
>Worldbuilding Excercises
>Not /tg/
Well that's news to me
>>
>>44098897
>lol wuts yer fetish
>worldbuilding
Don't delude yourself
>>
>>44098873
Don't worry, the interspecies fucking is not an allegory, it's just my fetish. They probably can't reproduce without concerted genetic engineering anyway. Probably.
And yeah it's bland I'm shit at fleshing out settings sorry
>>
>>44092770
I honestly don't know how I can incorporate feet, piss, body musk, demons, hypercocks and violent sex into a SFW scenario.
>>
>>44099418
My first thought was "National Geographic documentary about demons with the blandest narrator you can find"
>>
>>44092763
>This is a photo

Thank you helpful caption.
>>
>>44092817
>Alternatively, stop replying in threads you dislike, and only reply in threads you enjoy.

This is the attitude that saddled us with an infinity of quest threads
>>
>>44099339
It's too idyllic and one-dimensional, just like any setting centered around the concept of "it gets my dick hard".
>>
>>44099783
Idyllic is not the word for fantasy scenarios that get my dick hard.
>>
>>44099826
They're ideal for you(r dick) and hella contrived all the same
>>
>>44092763
I really can't think of a way to make unbirthing SFW. You can't subtly imply its existence, and there's no justification for it that I can think up which doesn't sound like an obvious rationalization for a fetish.
>>
>>44102029
BBEG is reversing age in such a way that it goes until the person goes back into their mother's womb, who then begins to also reverse in age and repeat the process, resurrecting/creating as needed until they reach the setting's Adam and Eve, the BBEG excluded ofc. He's going to kill Adam and use his magic to basically be the new God. Also, copies of people merge into each other.
>>
>>44097401
Building on your idea, instead of depopulation, the the setting can be a continent populated by a number of nonhuman races and a very small contingent of (nonnative) humans who live in colonies. The humans have little contact with their motherland, either due to the continent(planet?)'s remoteness, or because of some calamity that prevents travel to and from the continent.
This adds lots of potential for political intrigue while also satisfying one of my other fetishes, interspecies stuff. Thanks.
>>
File: grin.png (4 KB, 173x138) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
4 KB, 173x138
>>44092763
Well, dragons is basically already done for me, but how do you make cum inflation safe for work?
>>
>>44103208
I know what thats from you sicko. My fetish-brother. Why.
>>
A world fractured into three massive continents, each populated mainly by humans, elves or giants with smaller clusters of the remaining two races. Set in a roughly pre- to early-Iron age era, the fracturing of the lands tore apart the magical fabric of the world and let off what amounts to a huge magical nuke; magical fallout taints about a third of each land and mutates anything that lives in the irradiated areas. Monsters now roam the magical wastes and sometimes venture out into civilised country to capture slaves or hunt prey. Real-world mythos are subtly worked read: copy-pasted in most cases, with some twists to keep things unpredictable into the cultures, and occasionally a mortal will live through the magical taint and metamorphose into what amounts to a god instead of a monster, gaining some measure of power to bend the fabric of the world to their will. These gods are rightfully worshipped and crowned as rulers of their people, enacting their whim as they see fit and often being surrounded by flocks of zealous sycophants.

I'm already running a game in a setting similar to this one. If my players are reading this, fuck you. Also, suck shit, I've been writing smut, some of which about your characters, since we started.
>>
>>44105290
Shit, I'm having a hard time guessing with this one. Whatever it is, good job at hiding it.
>>
>>44105563
Vore, slavery/bondage, and corruption. It's obvious, really
>>
I had an idea for a setting where alchemists mainly serve nobles but will attend to adventurers if the pay is right.

Essentially they just make potions that make nobles more handsome, or beautiful and shit. Potions that make them more charismatic. Breast enhancing potions and penis enhancing potions and shit.

Potion of Rod of Lordly Might

Potion of Majestic Mounds
>>
Aliens are hellbent on exterminating the human race and the only thing that has stopped them from achieving this goal is a strike force of cutting edge mechs. However, these mechs have two unique functions: the stronger you are the better the mech performs and it can only be piloted by "syncing" with a young female pilot via the rectum.

Are you ready to join the Buff Loli Buttslut Battlemech Defense Force?

Oh and some of the buff lolis are probably brown catgirls too.
>>
>>44108269
I don't think you've quite grasped the spirit of the exercise.
>>
>>44108671
I improved it
>>
>>44108671
I dunno, his idea seems pretty wholesome to me
>>
So here was some lore for a race I made.

Underdark... Drows realized that with their backstabbing, politics, etc, it really isn't that great if the messengers or such are drows. While swift, such position is demeaning and they won't shy away from shooting the messenger. Not to mention, it lowers standing of the drows as a race, if used to send messages to other races too.

But all of the races and monsters in Underdark, they are disgusting. Allow such things into their courts or mansions or such? Horrible, disgusting.

But they needed messengers, and so they began experimentation, breeding. The goblins were ones that they could manage to find easily adaptable to their methods, and so they focused. Breed them for beauty, yet also speed. After many failed attempts, while also using themselves and their distant elves cousins blood or such for help, they finally achieved it.

A messenger race that would belong to them. Beautiful by elven standards, yet white as snow, due to complete lack of light in Underdark. The resemblence to their other elven cousins was also what allowed them to use them as example to continue to push idea of Drow master race.

They were lithe, with strong legs. They could jump over many chasms of the Underdark, tuck and roll when needed, suffering no injuries from drops from various heights. Narrow ledges and so on were no issue to them as they could achieve great balance through the careful control of the muscles of their feet, but the remnants of experimentation, a tail, also helped with maintaining balance in various poses and as such, it was kept as their trait.

They invented parkour, while also having perfect bodies for that. But eventually, they rose against their Drow overlords and are free, free from Underdark. Some are still there, used to the chasms and caves of it, covering their bodies to hide in shadows, while others enjoy the world aboveground.
>>
>>44114195

Strong healthy legs and feet and such were desired and became a selection pressure due to the demands put upon them by their Drow overlords, and due to using foot muscles and such for balancing, they were less likely to wear shoes mostly.
>>
>>44114263
But legs could be covered, it's just feet that couldn't. And let's be fair, they were beatiful. Thta combined with fact that to be fast, they had quite long legs, they were a bit taller than their drow overlords actually, who were not the tallest of the elf breeds after all.

This caused the drow overlords to look for a way to have them know their place. You know the phrase "Kiss my feet' or such? Imagine it literally, and even if just figuratively, that being mentioned, combined with selection pressure on healthy feet for this race... They did learn to take care of their feet and clean them in their houses or such, especially when free. In their cities or villages, they try to keep roads and buildings clean just so when they are parkouring, they don't accidentially step into something or such. They still clean their feet but why increase need for it? They are more likely to use their hands or such to squash a bug than to stomp it, due to the mentioned importance of feet. Unless it is one of deranged members of the race.

Courting rituals involve show of submission of males to their desired females, kinda inspired by martiarchal society of Drows. Despite their own society being more equal rights to try to distance themselves from their slavery times, the courting rituals kinda remained that way.
>>
>>44098052
You sir, have impeccable taste.
>>
>>44092763
So, I need women into anal.

I'll use the Earth setting.
>>
>>44114195
>>44114263
>>44114374

Luckily in this case, any specific sexual content would be fade to black with slight foreplay and courting rituals so this is workable
>>
>>44119868
>I need women into anal.
see >>44108269
>>
>>44120018
>so this is workable
Not really. Once you start describing the femdom foot worship courting ritual or go on and on about delicious barefoot albino Mary Sue elves, your players are gonna figure it out.
>>
Just stick tons of races in there, orcs and goblins and gnolls and shit everywhere.
>>
File: B8forthisfuckingthread.png (455 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
B8forthisfuckingthread.png
455 KB, 680x681
>>44099000
>>
>>44093781
Greek. Gods.
>>
File: aot.jpg (146 KB, 350x483) Image search: [Google]
aot.jpg
146 KB, 350x483
>>44092763
>Most SFW you can make a magical realm
>Vore, transformation, size difference, BDSM, girls who kick ass
>You know know what song you're hearing in your head
>>
>Biting, Domination, a little bloodplay. Girls or monstergirls with sharp teeth.
>Into Gothic lolita and pale girls.

>What is Vampire: the Masquerade

Easiest fucking thing to hide. There's a whole game based around my fetishes.
>>
Lets try different combinations
>Vore/spelunking, dragonesses, femdom
Massive sleeping dragon, huge to the point it was once thought to be part of the landscape was built on/in, becoming a major city ruled over by matriacle elves, who could best be described as like drow but with less murder. At some point the dragoness awoke but instead of killing everything it continued to lie there, letting it's body be used as a hive provided the inhabitants kept it well maintained. In time a few cults worshiping the dragoness as a goddess sprang up and "coincidentally" rose to power. Under their direction more and more of the city is getting pulled into the dragon's body in preparation for it to get moving again, the neighboring kingdoms are getting worried about what it's planning

>Giantess, femdom, shotas
Magicalboys only a few inches high defending the tiny entrance to fairyland. Because reasons they have to stay on the human world side of the portal, living hidden in the building the portal opened in. Portal is in an all girl's boarding school. Shenanigans ensue involving monsters of the week, slice of life, and /size/ related ecchi comedy ensues.

>Inanimate TF, "sexy" bad ends, evil lolis with too much power
Literally any game of witch girls adventures as /tg/ would interpret it
>>
>>44124104
>You know know what song you're hearing in your head
Not really, seeing as I don't watch shitty shows
>>
>>44092763
Really easy. nWoD 2e Werewolves, with a solid dash of cyberpunk/industrial visuals and music.
>>
File: Religion.jpg (2 MB, 2723x2000) Image search: [Google]
Religion.jpg
2 MB, 2723x2000
>>44092763
A world set in the late middle ages, where several brutal factions and kingdoms squabble amongst themselves for superiority, creating war for wars' sake, making the average mans life hell. Barely any magic, what magic does exist is sinister in nature and mind warping.

And yet, from the west, a massive demon threat rises, sweeping over the world and only leaving ghost towns, half-starving survivors, and scattered tribes of corrupted, half-sentient wildlife and 'people'
>>
>>44117865
>>44098052
Gentlemen of fine taste

It's amazing I get any work done at the office with the amount of women in suits around
>>
>>44125794
>Magicalboys only a few inches high defending the tiny entrance to fairyland. Because reasons they have to stay on the human world side of the portal, living hidden in the building the portal opened in. Portal is in an all girl's boarding school. Shenanigans ensue involving monsters of the week, slice of life, and /size/ related ecchi comedy ensues.
That actually seems like it would make a decent premice, with the exception of the portal always being in a girl's borading school. Tiny fairies efending portals to fairyland that randomly appear in different locations in the human world, having to deal with regular-sized people and wildlife and keeping the portl hidden seems like a fun premice.
>>
>>44125940
>That actually seems like it would make a decent premice, with the exception of the portal always being in a girl's borading school. Tiny fairies efending portals to fairyland that randomly appear in different locations in the human world, having to deal with regular-sized people and wildlife and keeping the portl hidden seems like a fun premice.
Honestly I just like the idea of shrunken adventurers in normal sized environments, and not just for my /size/ fetish, do think it could be a fun game to play, though I would prefer a more comedic take on it

Also it wasn't so much as the portal always being in a girl's boarding school so much as it was THIS portal is in a girls boarding school, mostly for /size/ shenanigans
>>
Man. This had me realize how kinda fucked up some of my fetishes are.

Also how difficult they are to disassociate from sexual stuff.
>>
>>44126020
Examples?
We might be able to help
>>
>>44095491
>>44095576
I should have specified:
How do you make gay rape SFW?
>>
>>44126036
In order of most to least central/important.
>Pregnancy (preferably very active/rapid)
>Domination
>Creature/monster on female
>Female/futa on male

And that's just scratching the surface.
>>
>>44092763
I have like every common fetish. Half of the contradictory I don't even know how to make this shit work
>>
>>44126341
Include them all, especially the contradictory ones
>>
>>44120566
Too convoluted.
>>
>>44125794
>first
Oh hey look, it's Xenoblade Chronicles except completely shit
>second
Oh hey look, it's Attack on Titan but somehow even gayer
>third
Madoka a shit
>>
>>44126078
That one pregnancy demon from Pathfinder
>>
>>44125807
Yeah. Not that guy, but its actually not that bad, besides being /a/.
>>
>>44127452
I have not seen any of those
>>
File: RedwallPoster.jpg (1 MB, 2159x1000) Image search: [Google]
RedwallPoster.jpg
1 MB, 2159x1000
>>44092763
My fetishes are simple, just have a setting that is almost entirely populated by anthros. Just play it like Redwall or something like that. The issue is finding people who want to play in it and won't make it sexual. I prefer to keep my fetishes where they belong.

Although I must admit, it was fun coming up with cockblocking protocols to shut down any player who starts going ERP.
>>
>>44130734
I'd play as long as we strictly don't go hard sexual campaign. And I can be a lizard. Female. No boobs. I wanna go magical realm too, please and thank you.
>>
>>44130734
basically this
>>
>>44127911
I think it was an aberration.
>>
File: Drakainia.png (2 MB, 1387x925) Image search: [Google]
Drakainia.png
2 MB, 1387x925
>>44133900
This thing? Yeah, it's an aberration.
I'd kind of want to use it sometimes but it's pretty much automatically dismissed as "the weird magical realm pregnancy monster".
>>
>>44120594
Except the courting ritual, as in, what is acceptable in public, is more of just being like.. well, not a servant to her but kinda similar.

So kinda like real life.

Anything specifically related to foot worship would be the sexual practices, which is more of fade to black. Foot massage might be not fade to black, but massages are acceptable in our culture too, no?

And how are they Mary sues? They are fast, yes, but super fragile and not that strong. They were made to be messengers.

And no need to describe their delicious barefeet beyond them being barefoot but simply their feet not being, you know, rough, completely cracked, etc.

Hell, their bodies are barely holding themselves together from all of this. They have some measure of psionic ability to lower the fall damage or maintain their physique but take it away and they... well, super fragile.
>>
>>44132363
>>44130834
You could consider the site tailsrefuge. They have a "clean" section that might be fun. It's more freeform there though. Getting people who want to sit down with rules, charts, and dice is harder.

I've been working on a setting for years. Keep saying that I'm going to work more on it but never have the time. I have to get more testers since my last bunch had almost no TTRPG experience. Oh well, maybe this Christmas break.

On that note, has anyone ever made a setting or a character only to find out that what you made is someone else's fetish causing a great deal of awkwardness?
>>
>>44135983
>So kinda like real life.
Yeah no, you don't ask for a date by kneeling down and licking a girl's feet.
>massages are acceptable in our culture too, no?
I'm not reminded of the conversation about foot massages and their lack of innocence in Pulp Fiction.

Speaking of ol' Quenty, that's another example of someone who shoehorns his foot fetish into everything and thinks he's being subtle when he's not.
>there's no need to describe their delicious barefeet beyond describing how delicious, soft, and heavenly their feet are despite being constantly exposed to the elements
Like I said, not subtle in the slightest
>they're not super speshul amazing "good drow" that cater to all my fetishes that are utopian as shit and somehow won their independence from drow despite being "super fragile" (something that they counter with being natural psionics and thus OP as shit), they're just they're not super speshul amazing "good drow" that cater to all my fetishes that are utopian as shit
Kek
>>
>>44136180
FUckit.

Their courting rituals are not them licking a girl's feet. It's them doing things for her, trying to impress a girl by taking care of her and doing what she asks of you. THAT is the courtship ritual.

Licking feet are the sexual practices. That's a difference

No, don't describe how soft heavenly or such the feet are. Just say that they are not cracked, scarred or such. That's it.

They are not good drows. They are essentially white elves. WHITE FUCKIN ELVES.

They were GOBLINS originally. And their fragility... Imagine if the world was having the magic or such taken away. Giants would fall, due to it being responsible for them surviving at their sizes. This? This is similar. Imagine a human with hollow bones or such like a bird. Their body would collapse.

The "psionics" are there to keep their body on the same level as other races and D&D has tons of psionic races. They have psionic goblins. They have speedy psionic human-like races.

They didn't win independence from drow. They ran, they escaped from Underdark. They were messengers, they were fast, they were MADE for running. They are still hunted by drow and there was quite a massacre for those that didn't leave. Their society is still shit, because while they try to get equality, they don't know how to do it well. Their cities and villages, while they try to keep them clean, that also makes them try to limit the spread of said villages otherwise it becomes too much to accomplish. They are low in number due to events, and they are looked down upon by regular elves due to being "goblins that are a mockery of elves" and due to being "Drow's experiments". Other races tend to focus on the goblin aspect more.

The towns and villages are very low in number, as they were not made for building them. They are mostly nomadic, but in the rare cases some recieve some proper knowledge, they try to estaiblish their villages.

Quite a bit resort to being thieves or rouges or go back to being messengers.
>>
>>44133948

"Mother of Monsters" is actually a pretty frequently occurring theme.
>>
>>44136180
Again, for courting rituals, it is just that the female is supposed to ask or suggest a date instead of the male doing it.

And besides, how can this not be about a fetish if the thread's title is SFW MAGICAL REALM.
>>
>>44136909
I'm just saying it ain't under the radar in the slightest is all
>>
>>44092763
>Role Reversal

Medieval European Fantasy, where Women are bigger and stronger than men. Not sure if I would make it a matriarchy.
>>
>>44136820
That's what I'm saying, these guys are so fucking convoluted that it's obvious that they're pandering to someone's fetish

WHY would drow decide to make albino foot fetish elves?

WHY would they become psionics for no reason?

WHY would they go barefoot in the Underdark of all places?

You're starting at the top and building down and it's coming out obviously lopsided
>>
>>44136931

To be fair, this is basically a race whose body is kept together the way humans are kept together by AT Fields in Evangelion, and otherwise turn into tang.

Here's simply what you do to make it SFW. Just say they are barefoot, mention it once unless asked. If asked about some detail, then elaborate and say that their feet aren't cracked or such.

And yeah, as I said, their society and all are shit and have their issues. And let's be fair, look at difference between Humans in past, and the neanderthals and current humans. Breeding and selective traits affected stuff. So lean goblins with smaller noses and less jutting out chins, smoother faces... Congratz, you got the elf.

Again, for courting stuff? It's basically the males acting like Beta Males, except towards other males. But towards the females, when the courting is happening, they go along with what they say, they carry stuff when they go shopping, etc. Like in real life except they accept it and all
>>
>>44136820
>No, don't describe how soft heavenly or such the feet are. Just say that they are not cracked, scarred or such. That's it.
Which will immediately ping as weird and probably for fetish reasons since there's no other real reason to focus so hard on the feet.
>They are not good drows. They are essentially white elves. WHITE FUCKIN ELVES.
That act like drow and come from the Underdark.
>they escaped
If drow were able to turn goblins into fetish snowflake elves, how did they not install any sort of obedience triggers or security codes? Even Sith are smart enough to do that.
>>
>>44137129

They didn't want to make them have foot fetish. They just wanted messengers that don't make them puke when they deliver the message.

Why are they psionics? Fuck it, then it can be magic. It's less of being psychic and more that they bodies are kept together and 'protected' by some internal energy or such. Any injuries will still happen, but their bodies wear down less easily, unless deprived of said energy.

Why would they go barefoot? They don't constantly go barefoot. They would wear tabi, monk slipper, bandages, stirrups. Anything like that is fair game. But nothing with tough or rigid sole. Nothing through which they can't feel the ground somewhat. They are balancing on their feet, their toes, such stuff. Because there are chasms, there are times when you must essentially hug the wall, etc. They are lean and such to fit through smaller caverns better, but also various tunnels that require climbing, you know how these american ninja or such shows with obstacle courses have people spread their legs, one on each wall, and climb it that way? It is harder in shoes.

And yeah, again with the tabi and such. Ninjas are a good example of this too, do you see ninjas in rigid tough shoes?
>>
>>44137095
>Not sure if I would make it a matriarchy.
I say do it, make them elves or something if you're worried
>>
>>44099780
I'd rather have quests than the late invasion of one line greentext + reaction image and magical real posts, and I never even read a quest.
>>
>>44137289
They have some drow culture because they were born and created by drow. There was no other culture to assimilate or get used to. And they come from Underdark because, well, drows are least likely to have any moral qualms about experimenting and trying to breed a slave race.

Only mention the feet are not cracked or such if a player asks about it in some way. Some players are like that.

Again, they were not meant to have foot fetish or such, but when your life's value is determined by how quick you are on your feet or how strong are your legs, you tend to seek partner that has these traits. And those that don't are cut down due to uselesness.

As for the obedience triggers and such? This is why they didn't escape immediately. It took time, a lot of time. And possibly some adventurer parties, they like to meddle with stuff.

The Underdark, drow and such? I didn't add them to lore because I wanted to have that for fetish stuff. I added that for explanation. This race was originally just white barefoot elves with black sclera. Nothing else. Underdark was suggested due to "What race would be okay wtih experimenting on sentient races" when I wanted a reason for their existence other than just being there. Which is still a possible explanation if the setting lacks underdark
>>
>>44092763

There is a universal, monotheistic religion that aggressively enforces social norms. The region has a flamboyant and ostentatious but not revealing dress sense. More powerful magic has to be cast by multiple mages in a physically connected circle.
>>
>>44137095

Is that even a fetish?
>>
>>44137214
>Like in real life
Most people aren't doormats, chump. Especially people in actual relationships.

But now I see that the foot fetish isn't even the primary fetish of these elves, it's you inventing a race that adores rather than abhors your spineless attempts at courtship.
>>
>>44137650
Totally.
>>
>>44137303
>They just wanted messengers that don't make them puke when they deliver the message.
That makes no sense. Why would you want to personify your slaves? So much effort went into depersonalizing blacks in the Antebellum Era
>>
>>44137903
Think of it like this.

It's like being a person who has one of the most expensive cars and doesn't care about crashing it because he has more of such cars.

In this case, the value of it is the beauty. They are messengers but can also be servants.

And estabilishing themselves as oh so superior than even something that is quite beautiful makes them feel all the more better. Because being superior means they are better than them, no?
>>
>>44137867

Sounds to me more like vanilla.

I understand by Fetishes strange things like this >>44093781
>>
>>44138023
Women is power isn't as strange, but being turned on by it is a fetish that I appreciate.
>>
>>44094092
At first I thought I was looking at a penis with something very horrible going on.
>>
>>44138008
Which would be accomplished by poshing out your gobbo, not by making it a not!elf

And knowing drow, they'd show off not by making it pretty, but by raising the most ugly, scarred, tortured, PTSD-ridden goblin they could. Hell, even if they did make your shitty blatant fetish elves, why would they do anything to keep them from feeling pain like their dumb psionic foot fetish field? Drow would find a slave race of messengers who are on constant agony for every step they take to be hilarious as shit. Why would drow want ANYTHING to be soft?

Furthermore, are they trophies or messengers? Make up your damn mind. It doesn't make any damn sense to have messengers that fragile
>>
>>44139285
Those are... fair points, actually.

Although for the fragility, as I said, it's innate, like human AT fields keeping you from turning into tang in Evangelion. It's basically because, due to these being essentially goblins, their lean tall bodies and such are kind of, well, quite a bit deformed by goblin standards. Especially from biological standpoint when compared to regular goblin. Gigantism and such, their bodies would usually be either too weak to keep up or it would cause problems for other parts of body, this is why that innate energy, either arcane or psionic, whichever flavor you prefer, is essentially keeping them together, helping them with this lifestyle. But deprive them of said energy somehow, in anti-magic or anti-psionic fields or just drain it... and while it would not be instant death, it would be agonizing lifestyle.

I guess I could argue that by having them be in constant agony would make punishing such harder, since what difference would it make? Here, there is this constant threat hanging over their heads.

They were not made to be strong or durable or such. They were made to be fast, deliver a message. That's it. If they die, delivering the message in their last moments of life, due to exhaustion or such? Get a new one.

Though you do make quite fair points...

I dunno, I just wanted to make a race based off the earlier uploaded pics. This is what came out of careful consideration with some people, because making them just be a variety of elf or such would be "unoriginal" was said. So I was trying to create the lore as to why they are how they are.
>>
>>44139285
Although... Considering their elven origins, wouldn't drow really really want to punish or such their elven "siblings"? But there is quite a lack of such in Underdark, other than other drows...

But fear not! Here's an elf substitute! Close enough to express your racial hatred. And look, they are useful too!

Order now
>>
>>44140190
>like human AT fields keeping you from turning into tang in Evangelion.
Which is still really dumb sounding
>It's basically because, due to these being essentially goblins, their lean tall bodies and such are kind of, well, quite a bit deformed by goblin standards.
That doesn't mean they should be falling apart at the seams. Andre the Giant didn't dissolve into a puddle.
>
I guess I could argue that by having them be in constant agony would make punishing such harder, since what difference would it make?
Which means a drow would have to get even MORE creative and a properly tortured and horrified fetish elf would be seen as an achievement. That sounds like a pro rather than a con.
>They were not made to be strong or durable or such. They were made to be fast, deliver a message. That's it.
You need to be durable to deliver a message through rough terrain, especially in the Underdark. ESPECIALLY if drow are involved. You wouldn't want something that is on constant magical life support just to exist for such a task.
>If they die, delivering the message in their last moments of life, due to exhaustion or such? Get a new one.
You still need them to actually get there in one piece.
>I just wanted to make a race based off the earlier uploaded pics.
And it's very, very obvious that you saw a picture of an elf licking its foot and decided to base am entire race off of something so retarded.
>Here's an elf substitute! Close enough to express your racial hatred.
So is it a trophy to torture or a messenger? Because those are kinda contradictory roles.
>>
>>44137650
It is best not terribly /d/ fetish
>>
>>44140190
I dislike the idea of an AT field like effect supporting their bodies but the rest I'm fine with
>>
>>44136897
It's a pretty common archetype in fiction, but whenever I've seen that thing mentioned online the general reaction is to dismiss it as a weird pregnancy fetish monster.
I find that a bit of a shame since I do think it is a pretty cool monster, with themes of body-horror and corruption of something natural and wholesome into something decidedly unnatural and horrible.

I actually do have a preg fetish, but I don't find that monster sexy in any way. Although the fact that it takes something that I would normally find attractive and turns it into something creepy might be one reason why I like the concept.
>>
>>44092763
>Near-future sci-fi
>Information piracy, leakism, and hacking each important to the game, but people rarely understand their impact in-universe
>Criminal underbelly an economic necessity in every major city
>Governments largely reliant on mercenary corporations for holding territory, many national armies are hyperfocused on super-operator special forces units
>Some of the largest nations are intact, but most superpowers are either breaking or broken
>Corporations are large and abusive, but governments aren't exactly less so, international treaties shackle many of either group into winnerless exchanges of goodwill
>Corporate espionage is huge, but doesn't allow for an elite class of criminals dedicated to it (eg shadowrun), most of gameplay would be entirely criminal in nature
>actually includes real drugs
>body modification advancing quickly, "Grinders" rising from the underground
>virtual reality via MMI is recent, but possible and highly efficient (somehow)
>Technological advancement often allows for many "gadgets" but no massive changes to armor/guns paradigms or anything like that, the largest alteration to warfare was the further integration of drones, logistical AI, and the umpteenth layer of E-war
so like, Islands in the Net, but if you assume all of the intergenerational bickering is a part of that one family's passive aggressive social dynamics, and if you started telling stories from the perspectives of Grenadans and similar criminal groups. Also, assuming everything about the world doesn't shit itself mid-campaign.

>>44098052
this is one of mine
>>
>>44147351
Not sure what the realm is
>>
how do i make expansion safe for work? mostly just bellies.
>>
>>44147776
Comedic weight gain after feasts
>>
>>44147741
elaborate sex toys, drugs, lowlife characters, elaborate backstories and character conflicts
>>
>>44147802
That's too obvious anon, I need some really sneaky shit here. Also all of my PCs are undead.
>>
>>44148232
I got nothing then
>>
>>44148232
They're undead. Have someone hit them with a heat spell or some shit. Gases will cause bellies to expand.
>>
>>44147803
>elaborate backstories and character conflicts
Best realm
>>
>>44151059
Or just have them start to decay, corpses bloat up when they decay
>>
>>44092763
Lilium
Done
>>
>>44156109
Best waifu goddess
>>
>>44148232
Play it for humor, have the feast be made of people
>>
>>44156109
I wouldn't describe getting turned into a sex demon's underwear as SFW.
>>
>>44159990
>getting turned into a sex demon's underwear as SFW
Did they add something else?
I just thought it was "becoming one with the goddess"/vore afterlife
>>
File: Coc.png (53 KB, 633x394) Image search: [Google]
Coc.png
53 KB, 633x394
>>44092763
What about the Inverse?

Like extremely fetishistic scenarios that have unbelievably good settings?
Like take Corruption of Champions.
Goddess of Magic and Eternal Bountiful Life opens up her nigh heavenly realm to the distraught and lowly human peoples in order to bless them and give them good lives.
In an land where people need not eat, need not excrete, rarely die, rarely age, and have fruitful access to all that they desire? What is humanity's first wish? Corruption.
With no goals, no motives, no ordained struggle against nature and the painful lethality that Earth has, people's only purpose is the decadence and lavishness of their repressed desires. They began to shift and change themselves as they desired, warping their bodies minds and souls, on base impulse now that the power was theirs. They used this boon for naught but Gluttony, Lust, and Greed. Yet what is greed when everything is forever bountiful and there is no need, but depriving of others of their own wants, their lives, their bodies, their minds, their souls.

And so came demons...
>>
>>44162449
coc showed flashes of okay but on the whole it was half-assed and poorly-written
/tg/ could come up with a better fetish setting in 15 minutes if they got past the initial meme argument over what fetishes to include
>>
An entire race of people who are genetically siblings and who don't have any genetic disorders to begin with. Like cheetah people. When its all incest then none of it will be. Just describe the people as all looking very similar and have communities be extended families. Don't even mention romantic or sexual relationships. Have an npc guide the players though the first town of this race they find, introducing the players to the inhabitants by their familial relation to the last person they met.
>>
>>44162562
Whoops, that was supposed to quote
>>44097221
>>
Elves are extremely flexible, even their bones bend some, so as climb and hide among foliage better. Orcs are large.
>>
>>44139285
>poshing out your gobbo
that sounds so lewd.
>>
>>44092763
Does anyone else feel like Lord of the Rings was made the same way?
I can't feel but feel like Tolkien had a thing for short people with big, hairy feet; as well as a want for torturing beautiful tall people until they became ugly.
>>
jokes on you assholes

fat chicks are pretty sfw already
>>
>>44164517
Pathfinder did a pretty good number for you guys with bloatmages right?
>>
Standard fantasy land where women of most races traditionally wear modern day lingerie and underwear, standard for

Lady knights all have mid-thigh length miniskirts as part of their uniform with stockings, serving primarily as ceremonial wear to show their femininity. The skirts, while forming to the body, are made of a light, stretchy material that allows more freedom of movement in combat (although it can still be somewhat shameful to "reveal" themselves in certain cases), and the stockings are formed of a material that makes horse riding more comfortable.

And elf harems for every noble, or something.
>>
>>44165242
Pic kinda related.
>>
>>44165353
That's not so bad, and here I was expecting the worst. That's not much further from your average fantasy theme.

Even has a nice business suit look to it.
>>
>>44165399
Yeah, I'm probably one of the most vanilla fetishists on 4chan. I do have a little weird stuff, but not nearly to the degree as some. For some reason I just have a thing for girls with swords and miniskirts; I can't really explain it.

Not that I criticize others for their thing, like insects or something. Fetishes are your thing, you do what you do.
>>
Well pregnancy is easy just have a devastated population or something

now shibari might be more dificult i have no real intrest in the dominance and submission side of it but i think that just makes it even harder.

i can just say adventures like to hang there gear on ropes but the lack of other clothing not so much.
>>
>>44165522
>shibari
What's this?
>>
>>44166032
I don't know, why don't you ask google?
>>
>>44159990
>>44162387
I think he's mixing it up with the sort-of similar idea based on the fact that in DnD most of the stuff in the outer planes is actually made from the same material as souls (over time individual souls in the afterlife will merge with the plane and become one with it), so theoretically demons' and angels' underwear (and other clothes and equipment) is made from souls.

Lilium didn't turn your soul into panties, though, she just had the souls of her worshippers (and later everybody) merge with her own. Or she just ate them and lied about them merging with her (or possibly genuinely though she was granting them a nice afterlife when actually she just digested their souls).
>>
>>44166032
Japanese rope binding. I have some friends who practice it, and have given it a try. Not my fetish, but I do find it aesthetically pretty neat.
>>
>>44167364
Well neither of those would be a terrible afterlife, from a fetish perspective at least, or if it was made to be enjoyable for the souls

>>44167799
Oh that, wasn't it originally an outgrowth of a "martial arts" style that used to be taught to Japanese police officers of how to quickly bind someone?
>>
>>44168589
Assuming she was speaking the truth, the afterlife from merging your soul with Lilium was described as being pretty good, really. You soul would still exist, but you'd also be part of the collective consciousness formed from the minds of the goddess and her other worshippers (although as her own soul is so much more powerful than any single mortal souls she'd be fully in charge of what the collective decides to do) and exist in a state of peace and harmony. Kind of like a combination of the Instrumentality from EoE and how Phoenix Lords work in 40k.
Of course, it's equally likely that she's lying and will just convert you soul to assfat. And even the "good" version doesn't ask for your permission to assimilate your soul.
>>
>>44169044
>You soul would still exist, but you'd also be part of the collective consciousness formed from the minds of the goddess and her other worshippers (although as her own soul is so much more powerful than any single mortal souls she'd be fully in charge of what the collective decides to do) and exist in a state of peace and harmony. Kind of like a combination of the Instrumentality from EoE and how Phoenix Lords work in 40k.
That's what I meant by made enjoyable
>>
>>44169044
I prefer the version in which she genuinely thinks she's providing everybody she eats with a nice afterlife, but actually is just converting them to assfat. Especially if it's extremely obvious but she's completely in denial about it (like trying to justify to herself why she's feeling hungry and why "merging with" souls momentarily sates her hunger).
Or alternatively she is aware of it but genuinely thinks that since he's the most perfect thing in existence (according to herself), she's doing everybody a favour by making them part of her.
>>
>>44169044
>>44171049
I prefer a mix, where she's partially motivated by hunger and does digest them, but it's not unpleasant for the worshippers and actually feels good despite the loss of identity and destruction of their self
>>
>>44137307

Ok, convinced.

>>44142893

I like you.
>>
>>44171581
Thanks on both parts
>>
>>44169044
>You soul would still exist
Nah, it gets digested into assfat.
>>
>>44174020
Nah, self is assimilated and subsumed into the whole of the goddess continuing to exist in blissful oneness with her, raw material of the soulstuff is turned into ass and titfat though
>>
>>44094805

I love the idea of the tadpole species but it would never fly with my players. I'm pretty sure they're on to me with my chocolate elves and dark skinned four armed muscle girls as major characters.
>>
>>44137095
I concur friendo. Preferably with cuddling dames in sensible armor. Cuddling is the best
>>
>>44162500

that and the writers obsession with furries.
so much potential...
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (176 KB, 996x802) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
176 KB, 996x802
>>44163179
well he definitely liked tall superwomen, as demonstrated by Galadriel, Melian, and "official best girl" luthien. The Numenoreans are also belssed with giant women, to go with their towering men.
Another thing Numenor was blessed with? The very finest boipussy
>>
>>44094805
>>44175053
It's entirely a background detail in my setting, but elves skip the infancy stage, being born only after they're more developed, I also use the "ages very slowly" interpretation of elf longevity, so an elf pregnancy can last for several years. I also have elf kids able to start learning while they're in the womb, picking up language and general knowledge from overhearing their mother or having her read to them while she's still pregnant.

Going to second loving the tadpole idea
>>
>>44175053
>>44175650
Since people are apparently interested in them, I might as well go into more detail. They're not the most interesting alien race, though (my setting is not particularly hard SF, and I made the "major" races to be humanoid for convenience's sake).

The seirani are humanoid species that shares broad similarities with Earth amphibians. Their skin is smooth and semi-permeable, allowing them to absorb oxygen from water through it, and covered in a layer of mucus to keep it from drying up. Their skin colour varies from greenish to bluish, sometimes with lighter and darker patterns. They are on average slightly shorter and more slenderly built than humans. They are an amphibious species, with several adaptions for life in a watery enviroment (their species originally evolved in tropical swamps and rainforests). Their feet are webbed and they have flattened tails to help propel them in water, they can spend long periods of time underwater due to being absorb some oxygen directly from the water, and have large eyes covered with transparent eyelids. For navigating in dark or muddy water they have sensitive barbels on their heads (which give them an impression of having hair, albeit one composed of thin tendrils).
While the seirani spend most of their time on land, their skin is prone to drying up in dryer climates, and they therefore maintain a very high air moisture level aboard their ships and space stations, or wear moiture retaining "drysuits" when spending extended periods of time in dryer enviroments.
Like amphibians the seirani lay eggs and pass through a fully aquatic larval stage analogues to the tadpoles of Earth frogs and salamanders. However, they have evolved to become ovoviviparous (that is, the eggs hatch and the young grow inside the mother's body; a trait also, found in some Earth fish and reptiles), making them less reliant on bodies of water for reproduction.
>>
My major fetishes are all some ascended-level /d/ shit, or worse, and I'm not sure it's possible to desexualize them to the point where they're anything other than deeply disgusting/disturbing to people who don't have them.
>>
>>44096622
Snakes do not. fucking. unhinge their jaws. As a vore fetishist, this pisses me off to no end. The mandible (lower jaw bone) of snakes are split down the middle, to allow the throat/mouth area to stretch more around it. If you want to design a creature that swallows things whole, get it right, goddamnit.
>>
>>44176623
On their home planet female seirani who have reached sexual maturity enter a fertile state for one month once a year. As the timing of this depends on the seasons of their homeworld, on other planets and in artificial enviroments like space stations the state may not occur at all unless artificially induced.
This state is accompanied with the female's abdomen swelling up as an organ roughly analoquous to the womb begins filling with water, which serves both to prepare an enviroment for her eggs and to signal males that she is able to breed. Once she has been fertilized, eggs will be deposited inside the womb, where they will hatch into tadpole-like larvae. The female's body produces a special type of unfertilized eggs to serve as a food source for the larvae, and her body will replace the water in the womb over time to keep the enviroment clean, also adding more water as the larvae grow (the female needs to drink a lot of fluids during this time). This state of "pregnancy" lasts for roughly six Earth months (although as their womb swells with water early in the pregnancy, the female looks heavily pregnant during the entire time), and by the time the young are born they have metamorphosed into form similar to the adults. Seirani usually give birth to multiple young. The young are quite small (smaller than human infants), and like human infants take a long time before they can survive without constant parental care. During this time they are nursed by the female (despite being more similar to amphibians, female seirani do posses organs that are analoquous in function to mammary glands, actually a form of modified mucus-producing organs).
>>
>>44176821
Then either play them as disturbing, or try to make a setting for people who won't find them disturbing without going full fuckfest
>>
A magical plague that results in a large number of people transforming into magical neuters who lose their genitals, ability to reproduce, and all interest in having sex whatsoever, but otherwise retain all other features of their original sex and suffer no side effects of a normal neutering, such as hormone imbalance or physical degeneration.
>>
>>44177207
Doesn't seem too sexy, but whatever floats your boat

>And of course captcha ask me to find all the boats
>>
Dragons hold much of the political power. Due to an incident involving some wizards, dragons cannot breed with other dragons.

That probably covers dragons and impregnation. Cum inflation is something that might happen because dragons fucking humans. BDSM is harder to work in. My thought is "party encounters somebody they think is evil because they keep slaves, but it turns out they're just kinky as fuck!" Not safe for work, but it can work without being magical realm if you set a comedic tone for the campaign, I think.
>>
>>44180091
>My thought is "party encounters somebody they think is evil because they keep slaves, but it turns out they're just kinky as fuck!" Not safe for work, but it can work without being magical realm if you set a comedic tone for the campaign, I think.
I remember one anon talking about springing an encounter like that on their PCs, wizard with bondage fetish used mind controlling slave collars on several women, after a tense encounter the party ends up believing him when one of the "slaves" takes off her collar and convinces them it's her fetish too
>>
>>44180091
>Due to an incident involving some wizards, dragons cannot breed with other dragons.
Dragons are pretty much wizards themselves, you're going to have to explain why this is the case better, a pissed off god might be a better option
>>
>>44184409
Tiamat and Bahamut both had the brilliant idea to curse the other race with infertility in order to win their ultimate victory at the same time.

Or Io caught them fucking, got pissed, and cursed them as a result.
>>
>Monster souls are bound to the material plane, swiftly reincarnating when destroyed. Therefore, mages found a way to defy this. Ritual tattooing on starting adventurers, causing them to trap any monster souls inside them. No overt effects, but similar bound souls will fuse and start lending features to the adventurer. Any accomplished adventurer will have a dominant type which has changed them both physically and mentally.
>Side note of kobolds, goblins, gnomes etc all being descendants of the same hyper-adaptive race with fungal characteristics, leaving them famously durable and bouncy/stretchy.
Monstergirls, slow transformations, with side note of size differences
>>
>>44186748
>Monstergirls, slow transformations, with side note of size differences
Please tell me this means mostly female adventures
>>
>>44186748
I like these ideas, have a system for them?
>>
>>44092763
>I need you to make a setting that has the culmination of all your major fetishes, except it has to be safe for work.
Oh please, this is so easy I could do it with my eyes closed.

>Standard fantasy world
>The most prestigious and prominent chivalrous orders are either majority female or all-female
>Female knights are taught to treat men with respect and chivalry
>Every knight dreams of saving a young prince from a vile monster
>And there is no lack of monsters: the wilds are filled with monster girls
>These monster girls, often lacking men within their own species, often kidnap young men by force
>In this world, it's also the social standard for women to marry men younger than themselves rather than vice versa
>Ara ara~ queens are often bethroted to teenage princes

Realm status: Magical
Lewd status: 404
>>
>>44190464
I would love to play in that setting
>>
File: MH4U.jpg (139 KB, 599x437) Image search: [Google]
MH4U.jpg
139 KB, 599x437
>>44092763
When Theldurnax the Great Devourer, destroyer of nations and cause of planetary famine, Was finally slain by the seven guardian heroes of old; legend has it that its blood soaked every inch of the world. Enriched by the dragon's blood, the ground gave birth to life yet unseen. Crops yielded more by tenfold, Livestock grew productive and large, and game became plentiful and powerful.

The Time of Want had ended, the Time of Plenty had begun. The Seven heroes consumed power from the dragon, using it to gain wealth of body, mind and material. They founded the new Kingdoms and prosperity reigned. for a time people were happy.

But there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. As the populace partook of the bounty, they found themselves desiring more and finding the average person growing in size. The nobility, in their wealth grew tired of the abundance of the common fare, Sending seekers for oddities and the exotic to entertain their fancies, often times sending those seekers to their doom. Predators grew more bold, vicious, and stranger, stalking towns and even larger settlements, killing and devouring the defenseless. As if the Dragon's fel essence had permeated the world from smallest ant, to the largest monster.

The land is both ripe for the picking, and ravenous to devour you. A Gnawing ache burns within you, Commanding you to plunder the bounty of this world for yourself. Dare you plunder the world's cornucopia? or will you be the world's feast?
>>
File: UyIDG2v.png (3 MB, 3000x2875) Image search: [Google]
UyIDG2v.png
3 MB, 3000x2875
It already exists.

Interface Zero. Imagine a cyberpunk setting where catgirls are canon, and default race.

Not strictly, though. Hybrids can be created from splicing a human with the dna of any animal, so whatever flavor of animal people you like, they're canon.

It also fulfills a lot of my other magical realms. Weird, immaginative sex in cyberspace? Check. Extreme body modification. Check. Punk back in fashion so attractive girls will dress and act that way? Check check.
>>
Just make a campaign set in India
>>
>>44193606
>>Scat
>>
>>44194071
Not scat but it would cover most of my other fetishes
>>
>>44194251
Toilet witches?
>>
>>44194251
What sorts of fetishes?
>>
File: 1386398713366.jpg (593 KB, 1200x767) Image search: [Google]
1386398713366.jpg
593 KB, 1200x767
So pretty much any of the settings and the campaign from the Tome of Excess?
I mean Slaanesh as a whole really, GW gets away with it I guess. I mean the best part is that anything genuinely sexual in nature is treated with a fade to black, but creos the gluttonite, daemonettes, torture, people being turned to living statues by pirate lord women and any other number of things like that are just kind of par of the course.

Just look at the end of this guy's tentacles, that's how subtle it can be, you'll know when you see it.
>>
>>44195066
For some reason that CSM looks to me like he's very suprised about his arm suddenly turning into tentacles.
>>
My fetishes are already built into most roleplaying games.

Feels good, man.
>>
File: 179.png (185 KB, 1200x1674) Image search: [Google]
179.png
185 KB, 1200x1674
Not a realm I've run games for but have designed one where the humans/demihumans are not fertile until the age of 16 and intercourse between parents and children is believed to confer disease immunity, magical powers, warrior strength and whatever other good traits the parent has to the offspring. But only parents are allowed this, pedophilia is still treated as normal, and younger than 6 is considered dangerous.

Magical powers and mutations do get transferred this way, sometimes making for super-powered children and teens.
>>
File: che.jpg (6 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
6 KB, 200x185
A small tribe of elves that have a fountain of youth that regresses them to babies (mentally or physically, bather chooses). They all have ideals about staying young.
And yes, they wear baby stuff and use their diapers.
>>
>>44197786
I have no problem with /d/ stuff in my games as long as it's fun, but you've hit something I don't think I could stand
>>
>>44196805
That's a little too extreme to be SFW in my opinion
>>
File: 1366868249114.jpg (323 KB, 500x877) Image search: [Google]
1366868249114.jpg
323 KB, 500x877
>>44108671
>>
>>44195528
He was expecting it to happen to his dick
>>
>>44192891
Looks like... Vore, weight gain, and something else.
>>
>>44206087
Corruption
>>
>>44108269
I don't see how that syncs things
>>
>>44092763
Female dominance, so tall, strong women in charge everywhere
>>
>people bumping this thread just to keep it alive

Why are all these /d/ on /tg/ threads so pathetic?
>>
>>44211682
Bump
>>
>>44092763
This is effectively impossible for my exclusive paraphilia (ABDL).

I have other fetishes but most of them are tame kinks.
>>
>>44212149
>This is effectively impossible for my exclusive paraphilia (ABDL).
Jokingly imply the bratty princess they sometimes have to rescue/sometimes acts as a mostly harmless but annoying BBEG still wets the bed
>>
>>44211736
Big surprise.

Why are almost all of the threads that last longer than four days because they can't get 300+ posts within that time always the same kind of really cringey /d/ on /tg/ threads?
>>
>>44212824
Bump
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.